Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just read that the Bank of Russia (which initially proposed to ban/make illegal cryptocurrency) is now reconsidering because it's not supported by many agencies in Russia including their parliament, police, and even their intelligence service (FSB). That's some good news. I mean, how do you ban or prohibit people from having or circulating crypto? It's impossible.
They launched the War on Drugs way back in the early 70s and how did that work out??? Good luck anyone wanting to ban crypto.

And some say crypto is used by criminals, and organized crimes, ummmm.....the #1 preferred currency for criminals and organized crime always was and still is the American dollar!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never involved the project or heard of that guy. I hope you arent losing anything.
just by reading the article seems like that CFO is a scum bag and have gone through 3 name changes and have cheated pple over and over with these type of co.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why we can’t have nice things. It was inevitable really. That first bitcoin moon was the shot heard round the world.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1494.JPG

Embrace the dips

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Havent seen much shib pumping .. just saw keenan grace put out the latest video .. hopefully we see some good movement ..ready to load up if it dips to 17-18 area again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent seen much shib pumping .. just saw keenan grace put out the latest video .. hopefully we see some good movement ..ready to load up if it dips to 17-18 area again
We need Shibarium or at least Eth v2 to be out so gas fees are lower.

SHIB slowly having its supply reduced, its low on the grand scheme of things but it adds up over the years. Projects in works as usual with NFTs, gaming and Metaverse.

Other than that, its a matter of waiting for the next crypto bullrun and nobody knows when and if they may happen. I waited almost 3 years once for a real crypto bull run but I doubt it would take that this time around now that crypto is accessible to more people than ever.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow nice, its a start

maybe someday i will drive in a lambo to naples, italy and support the fries.
I found more, I ran into this on Reddit but its being covered all over the crypto world already.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of "ethical, quality" food, I had no idea Welly's sold Mayo burgers with a layer of fried chicken on it, LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like glue lol
I actually remember many many years ago seeing a documentary on food commercials, and they would do crazy stuff like put school glue in cereal, and do stuff to burgers too such as using a hot hand iron to make lines on burgers and use pins to keep the food, lettuce, tomato in place and make if fluffy.

I dont remember everything they talked about, but I wouldnt be surprised if it really was glue.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually remember many many years ago seeing a documentary on food commercials, and they would do crazy stuff like put school glue in cereal, and do stuff to burgers too such as using a hot hand iron to make lines on burgers and use pins to keep the food, lettuce, tomato in place and make if fluffy.

I dont remember everything they talked about, but I wouldnt be surprised if it really was glue.
oh yup ive read on those things too .. clever marketing schemes

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reversal forming maybe atleast for a bit

Someone was explaining charting of btc why 40k was so important

I honestly have never charted btc or any coins but should start doing it

Huge cro commercial next Sunday on Super Bowl, think they have couple of them can’t wait :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversal forming maybe atleast for a bit

Someone was explaining charting of btc why 40k was so important

I honestly have never charted btc or any coins but should start doing it

Huge cro commercial next Sunday on Super Bowl, think they have couple of them can’t wait :)
It definitely can help make you better decisions as long as you know its not going to necessarily guarantee price movement, but it really helps measure risk. Crypto is going to be subject to more volitility when it comes to news such as China banning crypto for the 44th time.

Just look at them every day, day after day and keep following the youtubers as they go through charts. After a while Im noticing the charts start talking to you and telling you as story, if that sounds weird you will see after a while.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shib is having its biggest pop in a while, lets see where this goes! Need something to get me cheering both in the cypto and stock world, its been a while :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shib is having its biggest pop in a while, lets see where this goes! Need something to get me cheering both in the cypto and stock world, its been a while :(
nice .. its ranked #1 traded coin by top 1,000 eth wallets

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
need Safemoon to pop like this one day :)
Especially when there is real reason for it with organic growth and utility use (the exchange as well as blockchain renewable energy!) to back it up so it doesnt crash down as hard ever again.

The swap system in the wallet has been growing slowly and well, and for sure gives me hope that once the exchange is out we will be out in a great start.

Recently I found out the swap alone inside the wallet app is unlike Pancake swap, in that John Karoney and Safemoon and requiring KYC on their token applicantsdevelopers so there is likely to be less scam style rugpulls. For experienced traders, we still want those risks but for Safemoon trying to become mainstream regulatory compliant company and a household name this is much better in the long run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Especially when there is real reason for it with organic growth and utility use (the exchange as well as blockchain renewable energy!) to back it up so it doesnt crash down as hard ever again.

The swap system in the wallet has been growing slowly and well, and for sure gives me hope that once the exchange is out we will be out in a great start.

Recently I found out the swap alone inside the wallet app is unlike Pancake swap, in that John Karoney and Safemoon and requiring KYC on their token applicantsdevelopers so there is likely to be less scam style rugpulls. For experienced traders, we still want those risks but for Safemoon trying to become mainstream regulatory compliant company and a household name this is much better in the long run.
yup being treated like a meme coin

we will rise one day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And on what do you base such a confidence?
Besides the enormous community and support, we are going to be launching our own independent blockchain soon called Shibarium which will not only take care of the gas fee problem but we will have a ecosystem that will embrace many other projects under our wings. We started a fast food chain and being accepted more so on payment platforms such as AMC movie theaters soon. Shibaswap is growing, but does need to get away from Ethereum dependency to grow because of the gas fees.

Besides the launch of the fast food chain, there are a couple more projects being unveiled soon we will see.

Im already up thousands of dollars in profit and this is in a bear market, was up some $15,000 in its peak off a $300 investment, my forecast is Ill have a easy $100,000k profit in a few years.

Shiba is deflationary as well because of the community and growing in popularity with burn proects so give me a little over half a penny and Im a millionare, before taxes.

Wut! LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im a believer in BTC .. and i do feel BTC if not by end of this year .. next year in 2023 we will see 100K price and will pull up all non meme coins with it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And on what do you base such a confidence?
Just wondering, I don’t mind the FUD, but why you chose to ask that today? Shiba is one of the hottest performing coins the entire crypto market the past 2 days out of the top market caps.

If bought the dip this past month, as close as a couple days ago you would be up 57%! That’s a hefty profit for traders!

IMG_2768.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wonder if its @GreenMachineX second account

jk jk jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wait till he finds out about Shibnobi, aka SHINJA....its going to be available on Safemoon Swap very soon, he hates puppies, now puppies gonna fight back, in stealth!!!! LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Wait till he finds out about Shibnobi, aka SHINJA....its going to be available on Safemoon Swap very soon, he hates puppies, now puppies gonna fight back, in stealth!!!! LOL!

View attachment 212502
Lol
My Harmony Universe (Arb) and Cosmic Universe (Magic/Cosmic) investments are killing it. I'm also up 100% on MET (something very similar to Vinci which ended up being a rug, an NFT marketplace also on Harmony blockchain), and MTV up 30%. Happy with everything, except Vechain moving a little slower.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Besides the enormous community and support, we are going to be launching our own independent blockchain soon called Shibarium which will not only take care of the gas fee problem but we will have a ecosystem that will embrace many other projects under our wings. We started a fast food chain and being accepted more so on payment platforms such as AMC movie theaters soon. Shibaswap is growing, but does need to get away from Ethereum dependency to grow because of the gas fees.

Besides the launch of the fast food chain, there are a couple more projects being unveiled soon we will see.

Im already up thousands of dollars in profit and this is in a bear market, was up some $15,000 in its peak off a $300 investment, my forecast is Ill have a easy $100,000k profit in a few years.

Shiba is deflationary as well because of the community and growing in popularity with burn proects so give me a little over half a penny and Im a millionare, before taxes.

Wut! LOL
I made over 80k with shiba during the peak… I believed in the hype but to me it’s nothing more than that. I hope you’re right and it’ll end up being great. I personally took everything out October 28th and I probably have only a few hundreds in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol
My Harmony Universe (Arb) and Cosmic Universe (Magic/Cosmic) investments are killing it. I'm also up 100% on MET (something very similar to Vinci which ended up being a rug, an NFT marketplace also on Harmony blockchain), and MTV up 30%. Happy with everything, except Vechain moving a little slower.
Thats really good, I knew you would succeed with those! Lets keep it rolling, someday we can buy ourselves tickets for a nice little Blue Origin space flight, Ill buy a a real Shib and buy him a ticket too!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I made over 80k with shiba during the peak… I believed in the hype but to me it’s nothing more than that. I hope you’re right and it’ll end up being great. I personally took everything out October 28th and I probably have only a few hundreds in.
Thats freaking awesome!

I wish I sold off at its peak, or at least wish took some out and re-bought alot more on the dip or invested something else with some of the profits, but it is what it is and Im playing the long game for now.

Its always easy to look back and say you should have done this or that, but the best we can do is make ourselves better moving forward.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any crypto plays your into these days?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

Think welll see more tokens burn all week along as we’re getting closer to Valentine’s Day

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe it or not it looks like Shiba has had a some sort of small short squeeze

IMG_2769.JPG