ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it gonna move the price ? lol
The more utility these cryptos get and the more commercial adoption the better, it’s still early just like the early dot.com era.

I’d say odds are most SHIB holders are just holding for that Lambo right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has decentralized Safemoon you should migrate to v2 now. On the 24th they are increasing the tax on v1 to 20% and its possible you may not get that extra 10% back. And yes you do get your 10% tax back if you get it now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Terra Luna has had an fairly incredible steady run this past month considering we aren’t really in a crypto bull run.

IMG_2649.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone has decentralized Safemoon you should migrate to v2 now. On the 24th they are increasing the tax on v1 to 20% and its possible you may not get that extra 10% back. And yes you do get your 10% tax back if you get it now.
decenralized meaning v1 ? if so i do hold on bitmart and noticed no reflections/rewards this month

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decenralized meaning v1 ? if so i do hold on bitmart and noticed no reflections/rewards this month
Meaning your holding Safemoon in a decentralized private wallet away from a centralized exchange that has control of your tokens such as Bitmart.

Bitmart will take care of you if you leave it there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meaning your holding Safemoon in a decentralized private wallet away from a centralized exchange that has control of your tokens such as Bitmart.

Bitmart will take care of you if you leave it there.
i like to be pampered and being taken care of

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Coinbase account finally seem to have recovered .. cardamom still has ways to go .. but baby steps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just saw the latest safemoon joe video .. didnt even knew bitmart was an issue lol

but hopefully we get compensated for the troubles of "holding" lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just saw the latest safemoon joe video .. didnt even knew bitmart was an issue lol

but hopefully we get compensated for the troubles of "holding" lol
You didn’t know they were hacked and had 14 trillion Safemoon stolen from them along with many other coins?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You didn’t know they were hacked and had 14 trillion Safemoon stolen from them along with many other coins?
oh i knew they were hacked .. i was reffering to i wasnt aware that we couldnt sell safemoon in bitmart or the price of not changing .. i dont check on bitmart bc dont plan to sell or trade anytime soon

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i knew they were hacked .. i was reffering to i wasnt aware that we couldnt sell safemoon in bitmart or the price of not changing .. i dont check on bitmart bc dont plan to sell or trade anytime soon
Im wondering if they are stalling the buyback because of tax purposes and just holding off right until after new years?

I know this month effected some of my own trading decisions such as selling of LUCID when it hit $60, although I didnt expect it to go back in the high $30s.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like that is insanely cheap fir that property. Is NM THAT much of a **** hole? Lol
i thought so too that was cheapest for that property .. can spend the rest on coke and hookers and not feel alone in the mansion

im sure you would have to prolly drive 30-40mins to get grocery or to see any store lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hoping for another .5 dip on algo .. looking to pick up another 100 shares. looks it bottoms at 1.30 and bounces .. if BTC does dip below 44k can see it happening

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hoping for another .5 dip on algo .. looking to pick up another 100 shares. looks it bottoms at 1.30 and bounces .. if BTC does dip below 44k can see it happening
didnt get my dip on algo instead it jumped up 17% ..totally okay with it .. instead picked up another 2.7mil shib on coinbase

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that v1 has been mostly shut we are finally making a slow steady run with Safemoon and should be leaving the teens for good, just a guess of course and start marching to a full penny.

Huge announcement at 12:05 tonight! Well I hope it’s huge, it should be a Operation Phoenix reveal I guess.

IMG_2671.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WWooww! Safemoon just lit up Times Square and secured advertisements 3 times an hour every single hour for a full entire year! And there is a digital QR code on the bottom billboard!

If the #SAFEMOONARMY happens to be in Times Square, be sure to look up.

Our SafeMoon family can be seen in multiple upcoming billboard advertisements showing at 05, 25 and 45 minutes past every hour over an entire year!

365 days of #SafeMoon in Times Square starts now.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WWooww! Safemoon just lit up Times Square and secured advertisements 3 times an hour every single hour for a full entire year! And there is a digital QR code on the bottom billboard!

If the #SAFEMOONARMY happens to be in Times Square, be sure to look up.

Our SafeMoon family can be seen in multiple upcoming billboard advertisements showing at 05, 25 and 45 minutes past every hour over an entire year!

365 days of #SafeMoon in Times Square starts now.

View attachment 211296

Lol you’re the best hypeman haha.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discount days are just about officially over, I think!

IMG_2672.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that’s .0000024 in v1

Damn it BitMart I am missing out :(
Unless your looking to dump your holdings after a short term pump like this, how is it that your missing out?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had an accident in my house I wasnt prepared for today.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now that v1 has been mostly shut we are finally making a slow steady run with Safemoon and should be leaving the teens for good, just a guess of course and start marching to a full penny.

Huge announcement at 12:05 tonight! Well I hope it’s huge, it should be a Operation Phoenix reveal I guess.

View attachment 211286
My SFM to USD equivalent still looks crappy haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless your looking to dump your holdings after a short term pump like this, how is it that your missing out?
Are u asking if I don’t like to see my portfolio green ? Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safemoon joe made a nice video $10PT on v2 ofcourse .. said might not be this year or next year but things are looking nice.

Along with also being available on 2 more exchanges .. hope it comes on coinbase, ready to dump $500 in it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon joe made a nice video $10PT on v2 ofcourse .. said might not be this year or next year but things are looking nice.

Along with also being available on 2 more exchanges .. hope it comes on coinbase, ready to dump $500 in it
Maybe some day, Im not even considering thinking about $10 until I see $1, and even that is a real longshot, I doubt we hit anywhere near that this year, but you never know. I never thought BTC would hit $60k, not even close.

Right now I know I took a hard gamble on making sure their own exchange is a success and its not even out yet!!! So lets get there first. If volume expedited burn and overall supply, we will see how low they will let it get and the math will be more clear.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe some day, Im not even considering thinking about $10 until I see $1, and even that is a real longshot, I doubt we hit anywhere near that this year, but you never know. I never thought BTC would hit $60k, not even close.

Right now I know I took a hard gamble on making sure their own exchange is a success and its not even out yet!!! So lets get there first. If volume expedited burn and overall supply, we will see how low they will let it get and the math will be more clear.
very true baby steps

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So close to 0.0030 and Bitmart hasn’t even started their buyback yet. They could have bought for 1/2 is todays price just a couple of weeks ago, do they really save that much on tax write offs? WTF is wrong with them we are talking millions of dollars worth!!

BTW right now poocoin is the best place to get an accurate Safemoon price and chart. CoinMarketCap has been buggy as hell.

IMG_2679.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are some of your favorite play or plays your in now?
Oh I'm a total novice when it comes to crypto. I'm basically using Gemini platform to study and learn more about it. I have some BTC (fractional), Etherium (fractional), Doge, Shib, and Pax Gold (PAXG). I read in the news today that some experts predict that BTC will go to 100,000 this year so that's something to look forward to.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'm a total novice when it comes to crypto. I'm basically using Gemini platform to study and learn more about it. I have some BTC (fractional), Etherium (fractional), Doge, Shib, and Pax Gold (PAXG). I read in the news today that some experts predict that BTC will go to 100,000 this year so that's something to look forward to.
Might also be worth signing up for a Coinbase account. They have the Coinbase Learn where you watch a short video then sans wee a multiple choice question and get crypto.

The amounts are small and only a few coins, they change regularly,but never know when those 2-10 tokens become the next Solana or whatever in 6 months…