ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mana is gaming ?
Decentraland. Metaverse. So, I could of bought at 2.50. I knew I should of. I thought I had more time. Within a couple weeks it ran up to almost 6 dollars. It’s one to pay attention to. Pay attention to the dip.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decentraland. Metaverse. So, I could of bought at 2.50. I knew I should of. I thought I had more time. Within a couple weeks it ran up to almost 6 dollars. It’s one to pay attention to. Pay attention to the dip.
Got in on a watch list

Looks like it’s at 3.80 right now with a solid support around 3.60-3.65 .. if it falls below that def an interesting buy

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in on a watch list

Looks like it’s at 3.80 right now with a solid support around 3.60-3.65 .. if it falls below that def an interesting buy
Gets to low 3s, might put all my bitcoin in it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn missed the cardano dip

my avg is pretty high 2.24, last night went to bed saw 1.55 .. thought i would get around the same this morning but opened at 1.70

hopefully can catch a nice bounce to add to my position
ADA hit $1.26 currently $1.34.

I assume you see a widespread crash.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Evergrand is officially defaulting. I believe this is pulling the market down. Will prob be even lower with stocks tanking on Monday

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ADA hit $1.26 currently $1.34.

I assume you see a widespread crash.
Wow I know crazy man

Wonder how long .. btc at 47k

Picked up more 1.3mil - $50 of shib on Coinbase

I saw this millionaire talk about and give advice and he was like just put $ in btc even if it’s 50$/month and if you keep it consistent in 10yrs you will be a millionaire or close to

Did my math to see what im comfy with auto payments and thinking
$25 btc and $10eth every month (maybe that will be my new year resolution)

This guy was also against all alt coins lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20 Trillion Safemoon Whale sold off his last 14 trillion tanking Safemoon. I am so tempted to buy a little more but Im not, but I did get a few million more in reflections at least.

Its good they did it all now rather than later once Safemoon gets serious.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a “hot wallet”?
Bitmarts liquidity pool I think.

I woke up this morning and gained millions (maybe 4 million) from that 14 trillion whale selling off, and then things cooled down. Then all the sudden some 15 million Safemoon dropped in my wallet in a flash. I was like wtf is going on????? Why am I getting so much?

Bitmart hack took 30 trillion Safemoons!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be on the watch for a major Safemoon crash if that hacker cashes out 30 trillion in Safemoon. Ill be pulling out my emergency funds to buy the crash for sure. I skipped out on this mornings 0.0000013, but if this goes to 6 zeros Im buying hard.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bitmarts liquidity pool I think.

I woke up this morning and gained millions (maybe 4 million) from that 14 trillion whale selling off, and then things cooled down. Then all the sudden some 15 million Safemoon dropped in my wallet in a flash. I was like wtf is going on????? Why am I getting so much?

Bitmart hack took 30 trillion Safemoons!!!!

Hacker ended up helping out the Safemoon and Saitama holders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hacker ended up helping out the Safemoon and Saitama holders.
Twice all over if they sell off. Then of course Im buying the crash.

Found a list, I dont think its the full list because it accounts for 100 million bucks and Safemoon isnt even on there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanna clarify, I know Im going to make the most out of what happened, it was all out of my hands but I am not happy about the hack, its really nothing to cheer about.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going to be on the watch for a major Safemoon crash if that hacker cashes out 30 trillion in Safemoon. Ill be pulling out my emergency funds to buy the crash for sure. I skipped out on this mornings 0.0000013, but if this goes to 6 zeros Im buying hard.
^^^ Ok so looking at the BSC scan the hacker did sell all the Safemoon already. I wouldnt expect any price crashes, the price did drop a little earlier but it is what it is.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^ Ok so looking at the BSC scan the hacker did sell all the Safemoon already. I wouldnt expect any price crashes, the price did drop a little earlier but it is what it is.
Heard BitMart will buy back what was lost.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bitmart was hacked, a loss of $150 million. There is no Safemoon there, but they should be buying it back and crediting everybody so they can actually transfer out if they wanted at some point.

Ugh that’s scary

Just checked I still have mine 129mil of safemoon

Maybe was certain accounts

Damn this drop .. was at 6x now I’m even where I bought safemoon originally I think

Wish Coinbase would list it in future

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats good, I think they always do their people right. Fortunately it wasnt Mt. Gox level hack.
Back in 2010 - 2012 how did anyone buy bitcoin? Was coinbase running back then?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in 2010 - 2012 how did anyone buy bitcoin? Was coinbase running back then?
Off the top of my head I know that people would mine it. Back then it was more rewarding as well, Bitcoin miners got paycuts over time. Dunno if there was an actual decentralized exchange, I havent researched that, but people had hard wallets and mined it at home.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh that’s scary

Just checked I still have mine 129mil of safemoon

Maybe was certain accounts

Damn this drop .. was at 6x now I’m even where I bought safemoon originally I think

Wish Coinbase would list it in future
I dont think the problem was that peoples accounts were wiped out. Bitmart ran out of Safemoon its all taken so you may not be able to transfer any out for a while. Bitmart should replenish their supply at some point, well I hope so.

So in other words you have credit, but if you wanted to transfer any out it doesnt exist.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think the problem was that peoples accounts were wiped out. Bitmart ran out of Safemoon its all taken so you may not be able to transfer any out for a while. Bitmart should replenish their supply at some point, well I hope so.

So in other words you have credit, but if you wanted to transfer any out it doesnt exist.
Ohh gotcha

BitMart suxs in general lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I signed up for ZT Global, currently awaiting KYC process.
ZT Global has Ryoshi's Vision now.

I always wanted to top of my Ryoshi's Vision buts its been mostly unavailable on exchanges. Its dipped nice and hard as of late, even if I got 50-100 bucks worth that would make my wallet look beefier. Have about 160 million worth from Shib staking on Shibaswap and I keep earning every 2 weeks.

On another note, a few weeks ago another platform Coinsbit offered Ryoshi's vision....entered my KYC, was pending for a day then it came off it still wanted me to do KYC...I opened a ticket and its still pending no response after several weeks, so I would avoid them.

Also Ive mentioned this before, but if you want current average Eth fees for Uniswap tansactions check out the link below. If I wanted Ryoshi's Vision on Shibaswap it will cost me $126 in gas fees!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was going to start, but hard for me to defend them now, lol
Nah don’t .. I only got in bc only place I can find where I can buy safemoon in NY

And transferring from cash app was easy and then buying wasn’t too painful as others are

But def my last resort

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulled my biggest cryto play in a while....I put thought in it and Safemoon sucked me back into buying another 90 million. After that massive reflections pump 4.5 billion was right there and I couldnt resist lol.

I still waiting on ZT Global to approve me and Ill pick up $50-$100 of Ryoshi Vision, hopefully they dont ban New York users.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pulled my biggest cryto play in a while....I put thought in it and Safemoon sucked me back into buying another 90 million. After that massive reflections pump 4.5 billion was right there and I couldnt resist lol.

I still waiting on ZT Global to approve me and Ill pick up $50-$100 of Ryoshi Vision, hopefully they dont ban New York users.
nice

is ZT global easy to buy stuff ? like coinbase/crypto ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZT Global works in NY with no vpn.

Unfortunatly, the moment I found out Ryoshi Vision just has a big huge green candle so I have to hold off, its no longer the price I wanted it at.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh. I wonder if this is real?

I checked CoinGecko and TRC coins are all other stuff. There are a few Trump coins but with different tickers. I know not everything is on CoinGecko or CoinMarketCap but that’s always my 1st stop.

View attachment 210585
If that Trump coin has a major pop I bet you will see 50 more Trump coins pop up out of nowhere.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol trump INU is on coinbase with 9 zeros ..looks like it was at 8 zeros a month ago so down -37%

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 250 million Ryoshi in ZT Global. Fee for trade cost almost 500k in Ryoshi, that was a surprise.

Withdrawing Ryoshi is going to cost me $45 but that’s because of the ethereum network, so I’ll leave it there until Shibarium or Eth V2 comes out, at least I can trade it if I needed to by leaving it there the times being.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up 250 million Ryoshi in ZT Global. Fee for trade cost almost 500k in Ryoshi, that was a surprise.

Withdrawing Ryoshi is going to cost me $45 but that’s because of the ethereum network, so I’ll leave it there until Shibarium or Eth V2 comes out, at least I can trade it if I needed to by leaving it there the times being.
how do you like interface of ZT Global ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you like interface of ZT Global ?
Not as good as KuCoin, even Bitmart's is better. Charts are horrible.

XLM took 3 hours to transfer, dunno why. Usually takes a minute to send it to the others. Coinbase kept showing it was pending so I didnt panic too much but I didnt like that. Maybe it wasnt ZT's fault???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not as good as KuCoin, even Bitmart's is better. Charts are horrible.

XLM took 3 hours to transfer, dunno why. Usually takes a minute to send it to the others. Coinbase kept showing it was pending so I didnt panic too much but I didnt like that. Maybe it wasnt ZT's fault???
Ahh ok .. yeah I’ll stay away

Do u know if blockFi is available for us new Yorkers ?

I keep getting their AD pop up and a lot youtubers want referral I guess but seems like they have CC and pay btc in rewards and a lot of interest plays as opposed to Coinbase I only found Algo