Creatinol-O-Phosphate intra-workout?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would be as effective intra-workout as it is pre-workout. I would like to mix 2-3 grams with my Omega Strive. Thoughts?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't think it would be as effective no. By the time you downed all 2-3g's of it, you'd be finishing up your workout...2g preWO is the norm, that way all 2g's of it can be utilized for the entire workout.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Can we get a Coop's Corner - COP? :D

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I see some praises COP, TAA and KetoForce (all from PN) before a workout.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I bought the Prototype Nutrition bulk powder. I would mix it with my Pre workout but I'm taking pills (Uncut) so I figured it would be easier to mix the COP with my Strive

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't COP manifest its effects after saturation is achieved (similar to BA)?

If so, it shouldn't matter when you take it so long as you take it.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yeah I bought the Prototype Nutrition bulk powder. I would mix it with my Pre workout but I'm taking pills (Uncut) so I figured it would be easier to mix the COP with my Strive
i love the way PN's effervescent COP tastes. :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
COP should be taken pre-workout. We need a ton more literature on this compound honestly.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There is very little data on COP, but I prefer it pre workout. No idea if it works any better than intra or not. Perhaps you could be the guinea pig? :D

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
To me it wouldn't be effective at all. You are really in the middle if your workout by the time it takes effect the workout will be over. I wouldn't do it personally at all. I think it would be a waste for you.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking it during your workout would be pointless.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Take before any strenuous activity, it definitely makes a difference. Not sure if it saturates

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
OK so I took everyone's advice and downed the COP preworkout. HOLY S**T. One of the best workout's I've had in a long time. I think I've found the ultimate PWO stack:

3g COP
2 x AN Uncut
4 x AN Drive

1 Scoop Omega Strive Intraworkout

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
OK so I took everyone's advice and downed the COP preworkout. HOLY S**T. One of the best workout's I've had in a long time. I think I've found the ultimate PWO stack:

3g COP
2 x AN Uncut
4 x AN Drive

Do you take a morning dose of Drive too, or all preworkout? Most people toss around 2g for COP, as a dose, but I have no idea where that actually came from.

Nice stack, btw. Kinda pricey, but I like it.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Do you take a morning dose of Drive too, or all preworkout? Most people toss around 2g for COP, as a dose, but I have no idea where that actually came from.

Nice stack, btw. Kinda pricey, but I like it.
Yeah, I bought the 240 Count Overdrive on sale so 4 in the morning, 4 preworkout. It is pricey but damned effective

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

3g COP
2 x AN Uncut
4 x AN Drive

COP preworkout is the best way to go.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK so I took everyone's advice and downed the COP preworkout. HOLY S**T. One of the best workout's I've had in a long time. I think I've found the ultimate PWO stack:3g COP2 x AN Uncut4 x AN Drive1 Scoop Omega Strive Intraworkout
COP doesn't have any acute effects.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which brands of COP are good to go? what about primaforce seems to be the cheapest available and SNS the most expensive

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
which brands of COP are good to go? what about primaforce seems to be the cheapest available and SNS the most expensive
SNS most expensive? I see it for as low as $13.95 for 45g...sup?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't COP manifest its effects after saturation is achieved (similar to BA)?

If so, it shouldn't matter when you take it so long as you take it.
Negative man... it is not a saturation product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ahh, thought it was a product that requires saturation/daily dosing. My B.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I assumed as much when coop said this.

I did as well, which is what confused me when everyone said preworkout lol.
I've been wrong before. :p That's what I get for posting from my phone and not caring to research more before hand.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh, thought it was a product that requires saturation/daily dosing. My B.
Nbd

I assumed as much when coop said this.

I did as well, which is what confused me when everyone said preworkout lol.
Didn't see that til after my post funny guy... if you read a little more research instead of correcting people all the time you wouldn't have to ask ;)

Smooches Jimmy Boy lol

How ya been brother?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nbd

Didn't see that til after my post funny guy... if you read a little more research instead of correcting people all the time you wouldn't have to ask ;)

Smooches Jimmy Boy lol

How ya been brother?

best_photos_of_the_week_75_photos48.jpg

Correcting people is what I do bro! I'm too busy researching training and nutrition to deal with supplement studies, that's what I have all you guys for!

Meh, I been alright. Just hanging out now, spending some time with the family before I start going to school.

What're you doing with your life now?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 87961

Correcting people is what I do bro! I'm too busy researching training and nutrition to deal with supplement studies, that's what I have all you guys for!

Meh, I been alright. Just hanging out now, spending some time with the family before I start going to school.

What're you doing with your life now?
Premed for PA school. I had to take a break from interning my school load began to be too much. For example I'm doing 10 credits every 8 weeks lol.

You still in the army or what? Deploying?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Premed for PA school. I had to take a break from interning my school load began to be too much. For example I'm doing 10 credits every 8 weeks lol.

You still in the army or what? Deploying?
I remembered you were interning, sounded awesome.

No, I got separated in July. I have to apply for the G.I. bill benefits before I can start school, but I keep putting it off. :shrug:

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
COP brings back memories of SuperDUMP for me. Awful craps if I take on an empty stomach pre-workout

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So is there any benefit at all to taking COP on non lifting days or am I just wasting product?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So is there any benefit at all to taking COP on non lifting days or am I just wasting product?
Going from the above, I would say pre-workout only (I've only ever used it this way).

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah okay, that's not an insanely high dose or anything. I've had the same happen to me, not the most fun thing to have happen.
I figure it might be interacting with something else in my cocktail, but I've never managed to isolate it via theory or practice

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 2 grams like used as the minimum effective dose? How come you're only taking 1.5 because your stomach can't tolerate two? Or do you not think 2 is necessary?