Coop's Corner #5: Verbascoside/Lemon Verbena Extract

xhrr

Awards
I never said i was what the fuk?
I mean it's in the quote and right above this you even had to clarify your statement so it made sense. It made no sense before but it does now when your talking 5lbs not the majority of sixty some. I mean you were the one that said the majority of the chub chub would be peed out through diuretics. Misunderstanding I suppose. I'm out to enjoy vday.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I mean it's in the quote and right above this you even had to clarify your statement so it made sense. It made no sense before but it does now when your talking 5lbs not the majority of sixty some. I mean you were the one that said the majority of the chub chub would be peed out through diuretics. Misunderstanding I suppose. I'm out to enjoy vday.
Doesn't that sound like a joke ? Its not even logical , iam sorry if i tried putting a little humor in my post it kind of helps my depression to think that the fats water . I apologize have a good vday.

xhrr

Awards
Doesn't that sound like a joke ? Its not even logical , iam sorry if i tried putting a little humor in my post it kind of helps my depression to think that the fats water . I apologize have a good vday.
I mean go ahead it just wasn't funny

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bumped a three month old thread to call someone out when you failed to recognize a hyperbole.

xhrr

Awards
You bumped a three month old thread to call someone out when you failed to recognize a hyperbole.
Lol chill bro I'm not the only one who didn't think it was a hyperbole and look at the context in which it was wrote. Not even the slightest hint that he was even remotely kidding. I hardly get on the site anymore to post as I have more pressing matters such as you know defending our country. Sorry these forums are the most serious part of your day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol chill bro I'm not the only one who didn't think it was a hyperbole and look at the context in which it was wrote. Not even the slightest hint that he was even remotely kidding. I hardly get on the site anymore to post as I have more pressing matters such as you know defending our country. Sorry these forums are the most serious part of your day.
Lol. I'm the one taking it seriously. Good to know.

Your name is leatherface. What's a joke to you is completely irrelevant. You probably didn't even know what anasarca was until you googled it.
I rest my case.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Its easy to call something hyperbole when someone calls you out on the absurdity of a statement.

xhrr

Awards
Its easy to call something hyperbole when someone calls you out on the absurdity of a statement.
I don't post often but I've always respected your posts when skimming the forums. You seem like a knowledgable dude.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm likely going to regret getting involved in this bull****...but i completely agree with this dude. Hulks post didnt give a remote indication of sarcasm.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im doing 4 days of 75% 1rm bodybuilding isolation. Then 3 days cardio no full rest days . Just 10 to 12 hrs sleep on the days i dont work . So its a 1 bb 1 c type routine .
Every 4 weeks ill increase the weights and cardio times . Going for the best shape of my life iam maybe 18 % bf going for 12 % as a final resting marker. Not focused on mass gain rather toning and endurance. I figured in 365 of consistent motion with a healthy diet would allow me to get back to my weight of 170lbs . Iam 231 now , its its mostly water from the ridiculous cycles i did so a few rounds of diuretics may piss out most of the chub chub . Nothing set in stone but this is the basic idea of which ill be working on my goals .
Pissing out chub chub was a joke anyone with common sense would know that 60lbs of water is impossible. IT WAS A JOKE , obviously I LEARNED NOT TO MAKE JOKES ANYMORE ... a few post up in post 138 i was cracking jokes im naturally a jokester . Like i said Ill be 100% serious and not enjoy anything on this site all business from now on sorry for trying to make people smile.
Edited to explain ... people who just want to cause trouble . Pm me we can talk it out.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edited to explain ... people who just want to cause trouble . Pm me we can talk it out.
Nobody is causing trouble. Someone just called you out on making a ridiculous statement. We're all adults here, lets just move on.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nobody is causing trouble. Someone just called you out on making a ridiculous statement. We're all adults here, lets just move on.
I get it and i wont joke no more ... it was an idiotic thing for me to say i admit it . Have a good vday everyone.

xhrr

Awards
I wasn't trying to cause trouble I don't know you or how knowledgable you are. I'm sure if I interacted with you more prior to this I may have been able to decipher your humor or joke. It's water under the bridge at this point and got blown way out of proportion mostly by other members honestly. Have a good day sir.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Remember mr cooper? Why did he bounce, bc med school taking up too much time?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a joke. Be better just to say, "I was bullshiiting" than to act like this. Glad the original nonsense was quoted.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone says they have 15 years of AAS experience and you think that they seriously meant they had 70 pounds of water weight. What a joke, indeed.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Woody. I immediately read it as I wasn't very good with my diet and training so most of the weight is fat and water. Anybody with enough intelligence to write a post or anything for that matter knows that you can't put on 50+ lbs of water. Some people just have a need to call others out.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone says they have 15 years of AAS experience and you think that they seriously meant they had 70 pounds of water weight. What a joke, indeed.
I also question the 15 years.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with Woody. I immediately read it as I wasn't very good with my diet and training so most of the weight is fat and water. Anybody with enough intelligence to write a post or anything for that matter knows that you can't put on 50+ lbs of water. Some people just have a need to call others out.
You're right dude I do feel the need I call others out. They need to be held accountable for their words. I've been watching this dude bs his way around this forum since he came on and frankly I'm over it. He's gone from running one injectable cycle to now 15 years of AAS use. I pay attention dude. And I'm all over this forum with a long memory of what people claim. So you're right buddy, I'm calling him out. I don't just call anybody out. I have zero issue with 99% of what and who I deal with on here. And vise versa with me.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I also question the 15 years.
What would you like to know? Im honest I have 0 reasons to bs anyone as I would gain nothing . I love you all regardless of your beliefs and or demeanor . Ask away anyone . Iam an open book.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right dude I do feel the need I call others out. They need to be held accountable for their words. I've been watching this dude bs his way around this forum since he came on and frankly I'm over it. He's gone from running one injectable cycle to now 15 years of AAS use. I pay attention dude. And I'm all over this forum with a long memory of what people claim. So you're right buddy, I'm calling him out. I don't just call anybody out. I have zero issue with 99% of what and who I deal with on here. And vise versa with me.
But what difference does it make? Its not like he's telling 18 year old kids on here to inject 239293823429348 mg of test with tren dbol donkey kong koolaid and not take a PCT. If he is lying about how many cycles he's taken, thats on him. As long as he isn't giving bad advice or anything, I don't see how his lies impact you besides getting under your skin. Maybe its the lawyer in me... but it kinda seems like no crime has been committed, ya know? Or a civil suit with no damages.

I hope you do call people out on giving bad advice or lying about a product, etc. Stuff that is detrimental to the forum. But beating his chest saying he has a 16" slong and has done 175 million cycles and had sex with Michelle Obama?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of shiit advice has been given. And more nonsense along the same lines as this. So yeah one post or two, no big deal. But spread your misinformation around here willy-nilly, and you better start being a little more frank with your advice and keep it legit. So yeah, it is for something.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could have sworn I clicked on anabolic minds on my phone. It seems to have redirected me to bb.com. Anywho, kbayne... Any chance of verbascoside being released solo or is it a no go?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could have sworn I clicked on anabolic minds on my phone. It seems to have redirected me to bb.com. Anywho, kbayne... Any chance of verbascoside being released solo or is it a no go?
Still in the works I believe. No time table however.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahah I have no idea how these sort of things work. Does IP not factor in at all when creating formulas?
When you work for a company, your ideas are their ideas. (Id assume). Im not 100% on this i guess.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strangely, that hasn't always been the case in the supplement industry, and I can think of quite a few situations off-hand where a formulator left a company and either collected licensing fees from their former employer or took the formula with them entirely.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hahah I have no idea how these sort of things work. Does IP not factor in at all when creating formulas?
You are employee of the company as a formulator. Not selling your formula to the company to use, in most cases anyway.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyrus and PEScience have no bad blood. He simply was getting too busy with his school and career.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if that's one of the reasons a lot of the PES products were reformulated? Perhaps the original formulas were the Intellectual Property of Cooper?
No, not at all. Products are changed over time due to a) market demand, b) science, c) customer feedback; PEScience is always on the cutting edge.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Cyrus and PEScience have no bad blood. He simply was getting too busy with his school and career.
lame. if syn and i can still be somewhat active on the boards then so can he

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He's a good guy. Recently helped me out with TUDCA dosing for my situation.
Has helped me talk through medical concerns in the past as well, miss him being here

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Wow Really Big Papi?. Really?.
don't get your panties in a bunch, i'm just messing around- coop is my boy. however, i do think it's possible to scroll the boards a couple times a day while dropping a deuce.