MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come to think of it, I can't remember whether I included my address as well. :p
Don't worry, guys, I told pt in my email if that were to happen by any chance that he could just send your choices my way and I'd make sure you got them :saevilw:

:lol:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Arggg... trying to make sense of this mess... LOL

Thanks for the headache guys :p :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 21 pages in and its already over. Geez that was a short contest :ponder:
lol

That sounds like the guys over on bb.com ripping on AM in their thread because our contest page was like half the length of theirs.

Guess that goes to show quality > quantity.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol

That sounds like the guys over on bb.com ripping on AM in their thread because our contest page was like half the length of theirs.

Guess that goes to show quality > quantity.
Oh no something I just said got compared to something that is said on bb.com :sick:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my package today. Just wanted to give a big thank you, once again, to CL and everyone on their staff for a great contest and for the amazing prize. Still shocked to see all of that product! And I just spent 15 minutes telling all of my co-workers what everything was, how it works, etc. lol (I work with all women, so they think I'm a drug addict).

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my package today. Just wanted to give a big thank you, once again, to CL and everyone on their staff for a great contest and for the amazing prize. Still shocked to see all of that product! And I just spent 15 minutes telling all of my co-workers what everything was, how it works, etc. lol (I work with all women, so they think I'm a drug addict).
Yours arrived? Oh, awesome! Hopefully that means mine is coming in the next day or two!

gtrain83

Awards
That's awesome. 12 products is a lot of good stuff man enjoy! Btw, what did you choose?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome. 12 products is a lot of good stuff man enjoy! Btw, what did you choose?
I ended up going with:

- 7 Purple Wraath (3 grape, 4 lemonade)
- 1 Purple Psyko
- 1 Golden Gains
- 1 GlyceGrow
- 2 Orange Triad

I was about to run out of my multi, so I figured I'd get another 3 months worth. I wanted to try the Golden Gains as well as the GlycerGrow and I plan on using the Wraath and Psyko to mix in with my bulk BCAAs for future use for flavoring ;)

Attachments

gtrain83

Awards
I ended up going with:

- 7 Purple Wraath (3 grape, 4 lemonade)
- 1 Purple Psyko
- 1 Golden Gains
- 1 GlyceGrow
- 2 Orange Triad

I was about to run out of my multi, so I figured I'd get another 3 months worth. I wanted to try the Golden Gains as well as the GlycerGrow and I plan on using the Wraath and Psyko to mix in with my bulk BCAAs for future use for flavoring ;)
:jaw: I am very envious. I think you will like Golden Gains...very tasty imo. Let us know what you think of the glycer grow as it intrigues me. How many grams per day do you dose of aminos??

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw: I am very envious. I think you will like Golden Gains...very tasty imo. Let us know what you think of the glycer grow as it intrigues me. How many grams per day do you dose of aminos??
I'm still shocked, myself, man. It's crazy. The postage said it weighed 34 lbs! I tried 2 scoops of the glycergrow pre-workout today and had some sick vascularity (combined with 2 scoops of NTKTS).

Lately, while I've been logging the Psyko for CL, I've been mixing 2 scoops of it and 2 scoops of MBCAA (so 13g leucine, total, 2g other aminos, 3g CM). I used to take in 24-36g BCAAs in my workouts, but I haven't noticed any diminished effect from lowering it (leucine is as high now as it was then, though).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still shocked, myself, man. It's crazy. The postage said it weighed 34 lbs! I tried 2 scoops of the glycergrow pre-workout today and had some sick vascularity (combined with 2 scoops of NTKTS).

Lately, while I've been logging the Psyko for CL, I've been mixing 2 scoops of it and 2 scoops of MBCAA (so 13g leucine, total, 2g other aminos, 3g CM). I used to take in 24-36g BCAAs in my workouts, but I haven't noticed any diminished effect from lowering it (leucine is as high now as it was then, though).
Was going to say you will love the Glycergrow with the N2KTS. The pumps are even more pronounced. It sucks water into you because I gain a noticeable amount more weight during my workouts.

gtrain83

Awards
damn that is a lot of aminos! where do you get your in bulk?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn that is a lot of aminos! where do you get your in bulk?
Nowhere in particular - just whenever I see a good sale on them, I snag a kilo :D

danis one

Awards
this was my order.

-Black T-shirt (Medium)
- Black Skull Cap
- Yellow/Black Gym Bag

- Purple PsyKO (2)
- PurplE WrAAth (4) (2 grape, 2 lemonade)
- GlycerGrow (1)
- Golden Gains (1)

-Green Magnitude (3) (1 apple 2 lemonade)

- reduction (1)

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
nothing here yet, and i got about a weeks Orange Triad left

gtrain83

Awards
this was my order.

-Black T-shirt (Medium)
- Black Skull Cap
- Yellow/Black Gym Bag

- Purple PsyKO (2)
- GlycerGrow (1)
- Golden Gains (1)

- reduction (1)
looks good! I'm surprised no one went for blue gene

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this was my order.

-Black T-shirt (Medium)
- Black Skull Cap
- Yellow/Black Gym Bag

- Purple PsyKO (2)
- GlycerGrow (1)
- Golden Gains (1)

- reduction (1)
Nice order, my friend :cool2:

gtrain83

Awards
still waiting booo :( I need my blue gene to stack with my clout/citrulline

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

gtrain83

Awards
Had to start my clout sans the blue gene for now. I know it doesn't really matter but I feel together it will be a great combo.

gtrain83

Awards
I find the fact that not a single rep has posted in this thread in 5 days disconcerting.
ehh it kinds sucks but we are getting some good stuff for free so can't be too mad. but i do see your point.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my fingers crossed for you guys.

Even if there's a lack of communication right now, I trust CL will come though for their AM peeps!

gtrain83

Awards
Got my fingers crossed for you guys.

Even if there's a lack of communication right now, I trust CL will come though for their AM peeps!
true that. Sometimes things just happen and I'm sure they are working it out.

How are you liking the golden gains btw?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you liking the golden gains btw?
I haven't tried it yet, man. I've got other protein open and didn't want to crack into it, yet. Plus, I'm trying to stay pretty minimalistic on anything I take right now while we're still getting to the bottom of the hypothyoridism issue / I can't lose any weight even at 1,800 cals/day lol.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
It also seems most the guys from bb.com got there's already

gtrain83

Awards
I haven't tried it yet, man. I've got other protein open and didn't want to crack into it, yet. Plus, I'm trying to stay pretty minimalistic on anything I take right now while we're still getting to the bottom of the hypothyoridism issue / I can't lose any weight even at 1,800 cals/day lol.
Oh, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you resolve it soon!

The goodies are already on the way
:bigok: