Comming Soon to Nutra-PowerFULL at bulk powder price.

Sam and I decided to run a Large PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, and cialabol sale through NutraPlanet. NutraP is The new force in retail sales! WHy purchase bulk powder when you get the capsules at bulk powder pricing.

Why so cheap? Simply, I have a large stock of product taking up Room in My home gym. Why do I have a large stock of product in my home gym? I split with my partner. He was responsible for the manufacturing. In our dissolution, I ended up with a small wharehouse full of USPlabs product. WHy the blowout sale? In USPlabs fashion, we improved our product formulations to a small extent. We also improved on our Presentation.

In a nutshell, I like to pass on the savings to AnabolicMinds, SAM, and his customers. Besides the above, this is my best form of marketing/advertising.

The prices will be SUPER CHEAP for a LIMITED TIME. If you buy the stack, the price is even cheaper.

Thank you Sam! Thank you AM. A special thanks to all AnabolicMinds faculty, staff, members, and alumni(lol).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The prices will be SUPER CHEAP for a LIMITED TIME. If you buy the stack, the price is even cheaper.
First I would like to say thank you...I would like to follow that up by asking...WHEN?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunuva*****, ya know some of us our poor ass University students....Taken my money dammit..:)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear!! When is this going to happen??:jaw:

By friday the latest, I would guess but best to let Sam advise on that..

size

Awards
  • Established
Great. One cant go wrong with PowerFULL and cAMPHIBOLIC!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You know you want to add Cissus to the sale.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
We need a smiley/icon that somehow gets the idea of a dwindling account balance across.

Sam and I decided to run a Large PowerFULL, cAMPHIBOLIC, and cialabol sale through NutraPlanet. NutraP is The new force in retail sales! WHy purchase bulk powder when you get the capsules at bulk powder pricing.

Why so cheap? Simply, I have a large stock of product taking up Room in My home gym. Why do I have a large stock of product in my home gym? I split with my partner. He was responsible for the manufacturing. In our dissolution, I ended up with a small wharehouse full of USPlabs product. WHy the blowout sale? In USPlabs fashion, we improved our product formulations to a small extent. We also improved on our Presentation.

In a nutshell, I like to pass on the savings to AnabolicMinds, SAM, and his customers. Besides the above, this is my best form of marketing/advertising.

Thank you Sam! Thank you AM. A special thanks to all AnabolicMinds faculty, staff, members, and alumni(lol).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We need a smiley/icon that somehow gets the idea of a dwindling account balance across.
A picture of USP or Stryder would convey that message very well.

The same icon could also double for growing account balance. Depending on who's situation you're speaking of.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I bet they have this sale up by the end of the day! They are always quick with everything!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Damn and I just made an order of the Muira Puama hoping it will brings results similiar to that of PowerFULL.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Damn and I just made an order of the Muira Puama hoping it will brings results similiar to that of PowerFULL.
It always works that way. Whenever i order something from NP, i find the next day something is on sale and i'm placing another order!!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn very nice here, I"m going to be loading up:D

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn it I just bought some bulk muira puma. I wonder if there is any way I can exchange it for the pills, I hate powders.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for clarification: the PowerFULL, cAMP, Cialabol will be on sale for a GREAT price...BUT, servings/cost ratio still comes out to be MUCH more economical on the bulk powders...so you all still saved $$$ by getting the bulks :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sale should be up and running Thursday! These prices will be SICK...especially the USPLabs Super Stack :D

Stay tuned...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did we mention that it was a limited supply and that sales will only be good while supplies hold up :think:

Sale should be up and running Thursday! These prices will be SICK...especially the USPLabs Super Stack :D

Stay tuned...

I will have a nice article to compliment the stack..If you have not tried cialabol, pay the cheap price and thank us later.

I would like to clarify a few things to help SAM with future customer service question.

SOme bottle are clear and some are white. The capsule color will vary. The Formulas are the same and that is what counts.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

I'm interested in Cialabol, but I'm having trouble completely understanding it. Where can I find a write-up?

Edit: I just look a nutra's writeup.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to put any limits on how many units people can order? It's nice when those of us who actually work can get in on sales once in a while? And since I'm being so pushy any chance you'll have some nice protein on sale too?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to put any limits on how many units people can order? It's nice when those of us who actually work can get in on sales once in a while? And since I'm being so pushy any chance you'll have some nice protein on sale too?
LOL. I was thinking the same thing b/c the sales always seem to start late at night when I'm already in bed for work when they start.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
^^^^x2. I think limits are a good idea to some aspect since people may turn around and ebay it at a higher cost!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Order all ready set for $180..Than I hear about this!! I might aswell forward all my checks from work right to you guys =D haha

Jdub

Awards
Alright i am ready for this.

Got the credit card out all ready

Jdub

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At first no, but if bottles are flying off the shelves, we will do something to ensure we can extend the sale out for at least a couple weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At first no, but if bottles are flying off the shelves, we will do something to ensure we can extend the sale out for at least a couple weeks.
Are you serious? A couple of weeks?!?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome! Thanks USP Labs/NutraPlanet.:box:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh poopy Jesus. So what are we talkin' here? Half price? 1/4 Price? Free b/c I am pretty?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

That is GREAT news. I need to get my paycheck, so I can pick up a ton of Cialabol and maybe a little melting point. Maybe some whey too.

P.S. - Any chance of getting a larger container of leucine...?

Also, will the MP still be there?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Oh poopy Jesus. So what are we talkin' here? Half price? 1/4 Price? Free b/c I am pretty?
If it were about looks you would be sending THEM supps. :D

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
wowser...sorry to go off topic, but with the bulk powerfull do you guys think it will work as the reg powerfull? I'm hearing mixed reviews..
Always has to be a party pooper!! :icon_lol: J/K Hey it'll be cheap just give it a try for yourself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wowser...sorry to go off topic, but with the bulk powerfull do you guys think it will work as the reg powerfull? I'm hearing mixed reviews..
Do you have a link to some of these reviews? The material has barely been in a week...hardly time for any kind of effect.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Will the prices from this sale rival those from your website a while back ($15 a pop)?

cc

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'll be ready. with Visa in hand. Been wanting to try Powerfull for a while and at this good a price, it'll be hard to pass up. :D