dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even better. How difficult will capping this stuff be?
I would assume it will be a slightly greasy powder, so probably not super easy, but not impossible either.

bbgolfer

Awards
I would assume it will be a slightly greasy powder, so probably not super easy, but not impossible either.
I remember reading the price would be something like $35 for a "bottle"/25g is that still about right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading the price would be something like $35 for a "bottle"/25g is that still about right?
I honestly have no idea. We will post the price as soon as we have it in stone.

You can bet it will be MUCH cheaper than the softgels, and that mega-dosing will become the new hawtness.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm, that wouldnt be that cheap :/
i got my XF for $38 so i would be pretty pissed if it was only 35

Im thinking of selling my 3 bottles of XF i got right now and just buying the bulk :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a reasonable price.

1 bottle of X-factor = $44.95 (at the Planet, I've seen it for over $50 elsewhere).

100 caps @ 0.25g/cap

100*0.25g = 25g
$44.95/25g = $1.80per gram

$35/25g= $1.40 per gram

That's a little over 20% off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got me drooling on this stack.
I just made this stack come to life! Got it coming my way outside of the DCP tho mind you. But i do have 1,4 xfactor, and 3-ad clone coming my way!!! :food:

bbgolfer

Awards
why?

(sorry if I'm coming off rude, but I get annoyed sometimes because people seem really apt to use random things in a transdermal carrier.)
Thats exactly why I said it, it was a joke. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just made this stack come to life! Got it coming my way outside of the DCP tho mind you. But i do have 1,4 xfactor, and 3-ad clone coming my way!!! :food:
Log?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha. My bad, sarastic/jest-like tones are often hard to for me to distinguish in text.
You will love our new product, SarcastoDerm. Now, apply transdermally twice per day, and never miss a bit of sarcasm again.

This stuff if SO hardcore.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love our new product, SarcastoDerm. Now, apply transdermally twice per day, and never miss a bit of sarcasm again.

This stuff if SO hardcore.
Is this from RPN? I can't wait to get some.

Would you guys look into making some transdermal chocolate flavored protein as well? I always get sick of eating fish, chicken, steak, and eggs all the time. This would help out A LOT.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
hmm, that wouldnt be that cheap :/
i got my XF for $38 so i would be pretty pissed if it was only 35

Im thinking of selling my 3 bottles of XF i got right now and just buying the bulk :D
Did the bulk come out already? Whererererere?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be more then happy to run a log! Ive even got about half a bottle of abliderate id be happy to use as well.. Im goin for a serious recomp!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Already sold out. We should get more stock in about 7 months.
OK. Thanks for the sarcasm. A nice answer would have been good since I've never really been interested in X Factor.

BUT since you're being a douchebag, I guess I'll take my business somewhere else!

Unsatisfied customer

/satisfaction.

just kidding LOL

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK. Thanks for the sarcasm. A nice answer would have been good since I've never really been interested in X Factor.

BUT since you're being a douchebag, I guess I'll take my business somewhere else!

Unsatisfied customer

/satisfaction.

just kidding LOL
But I just gotta be me!!!!

Take it or leave it...ok, leave it - more for me :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Unsatisfied customer

/satisfaction.

just kidding LOL

ouch

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Unsatisfied customer

/satisfaction.

just kidding LOL
Sarcastaderm works!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this from RPN? I can't wait to get some.

Would you guys look into making some transdermal chocolate flavored protein as well? I always get sick of eating fish, chicken, steak, and eggs all the time. This would help out A LOT.
that reminded me of an idea that crossed my mind today. Has anyone made protein "candies" like the size of jolly ranchers or starbursts with maybe 5-10g of protein per candy?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that reminded me of an idea that crossed my mind today. Has anyone made protein "candies" like the size of jolly ranchers or starbursts with maybe 5-10g of protein per candy?
Hm...

i dont think it would work, who wants 5-10g protein. If your gonna go with a protein snack a protein bar would be much better

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hm...

i dont think it would work, who wants 5-10g protein. If your gonna go with a protein snack a protein bar would be much better
its more so you can pop them every 15-20 minutes, like candy, end up with 25-50g an hour.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its more so you can pop them every 15-20 minutes, like candy, end up with 25-50g an hour.
maybe like those mini snickers, but protein bars :D

shakti

Awards
i made a suggestion in some thread about BCAA candies at a gram each...a few grams of BCAA every hour or two would be great.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i made a suggestion in some thread about BCAA candies at a gram each...a few grams of BCAA every hour or two would be great.
bcaa caps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not as yummy.:food:
try adding a smidgeon of water to some Xtend inside of an ice cube mold. Keep the water content low enough, and you might get a sticky cube that will harden into a candylike substance.

Not sure, though...maybe I will experiment this weekend.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few companies have come out with protein "bites". They're basically miniature protein bars. I'm personally not a big fan of protein bars. I use whey a little bit, but usually just stick with it directly post workout for some quick cals to hold me over until I'm showered up and have a chance to cook up real food for breakfast.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few companies have come out with protein "bites". They're basically miniature protein bars. I'm personally not a big fan of protein bars. I use whey a little bit, but usually just stick with it directly post workout for some quick cals to hold me over until I'm showered up and have a chance to cook up real food for breakfast.
Yet another thing that you and I have in common. I have cut my protein supplementation to only after lifting or in a pinch. I just stick with BCAAs for my pre/during WO.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yet another thing that you and I have in common. I have cut my protein supplementation to only after lifting or in a pinch. I just stick with BCAAs for my pre/during WO.
We'd better watch what we say, they might get suspicious that we're a dual screenname user and ban us. ;)

Lander

Lander

Awards
I am going to order my Xfactor + Activate extreme stack this week... Any more word on the "Bulk" portion of X factor coming to Nutraplanet, and what is availability like right now? I need 2 bottles and one bottle of Activate Extreme. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to order my Xfactor + Activate extreme stack this week... Any more word on the "Bulk" portion of X factor coming to Nutraplanet, and what is availability like right now? I need 2 bottles and one bottle of Activate Extreme. Thanks.
Bulk should be available in a week or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We will also be offering Bulk Hooked on Phonics...YEEEEAAAHHH BOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!
LOL.

You see Flav's roast? It was a RIOT

I'm thinking of giving xfactor another run when you release it. I didn't like the first run I had too much

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
We will also be offering Bulk Hooked on Phonics...YEEEEAAAHHH BOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!
How much will this be and when will it be in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Shuodl eb in sort of bouts 39tgh of spenovmenetber.
did ouy kwon htat ti dsoen't tteram wtah reodr het settrel aer ni msto lepeop lilw lliw sitll eb labe ot eadr it?

and it's boi not boy ....sheesh homeboi nublet!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did ouy kwon htat ti dsoen't tteram wtah reodr het settrel aer ni msto lepeop lilw lliw sitll eb labe ot eadr it?

and it's boi not boy ....sheesh homeboi nublet!
cmon neo, we all know you aren't going to buy it anyhow ;)

Did you find a new job btw?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually the study that neo is talking about required that the first and last letter of each word was the correct ones, but all the letters in the middle could be jumbled.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
actually the study that neo is talking about required that the first and last letter of each word was the correct ones, but all the letters in the middle could be jumbled.

Oh well um I r a little slow of mind:blink: . You sir are correct!

Much Love,

Neoborn

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna try this stuff, maybe 90 days at 1400mg or so, never seen anything past 70days do i'm curious, this shoudl work well in a pct.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wanna try this stuff, maybe 90 days at 1400mg or so, never seen anything past 70days do i'm curious, this shoudl work well in a post cycle therapy.
Post-Cycle is kind of what I am leaning towards as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wanna try this stuff, maybe 90 days at 1400mg or so, never seen anything past 70days do i'm curious, this shoudl work well in a post cycle therapy.
I JUST started my 75 day cycle of XF today (stacked with ActicvaTe xtreme 15-60, bulk leucine and Leviathan)

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im on day 28 of an Xfactor, ATD, Activate, L-dopa cycle and im already up 5lb, which was my goal for the entire 50day cycle...its insane. at day 30 im throwing in some Ebol and Tribosten to help speed up recovery even more.

cant wait until bulk XF comes out, next NHA stack ill be sure to include it.:food:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post-Cycle is kind of what I am leaning towards as well.
I've got 2 bottles here currently for that :) when the bulk comes out, i may bump to a higher dosage for 60 days instead of just doing 50

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on day 28 of an Xfactor, ATD, Activate, L-dopa cycle and im already up 5lb, which was my goal for the entire 50day cycle...its insane. at day 30 im throwing in some Ebol and Tribosten to help speed up recovery even more.

cant wait until bulk XF comes out, next NHA stack ill be sure to include it.:food:
How is the ole libido?