Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just heard from my supplier:

Quote from him "mixes great, nice blue color and taste is really good!"

Nice to hear since in the lab is one thing, but making thousands is another issue.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
pre-order

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
BC-EAA BC+EAA
4 $29.99 $119.96
DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
1 -$59.98 -$59.98

Sub Total: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Grand Total: $65.93

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I like the fact is has l- glut. the only other one that does is extend and Ive never tried it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Total
BC-EAA BC+EAA
4 $29.99 $119.96
DSC-5 Anabolic Minds
1 -$59.98 -$59.98

Sub Total: $59.98
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $5.95
Grand Total: $65.93

Helll yea look at that! Cant beat that for 4 of those bad boys!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Helll yea look at that! Cant beat that for 4 of those bad boys!
Is there anything we can do about the one-time use coupon? I was meaning to buy more from the LG site, but tried to separate out the "Pre-Order" items to feed my immediate gratification issues... /cry.

No worries, though. The wife was glad to see I couldn't make my second order, lol.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One time use shut off, use them as many times as you want!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend using this intra workout, or possbily directly after lifting prior to cardio? I usually drink my post whey shake after cardio
EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
do you even need to take whey if your using loads of bcca during and after the workout?
I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to take whey, and more so whole foods as they contain all the amino acids.

I like the free form aminos far better for preWO and intra, but do prefer eating a whole food meal or at least a whey&carb blend postWO.
Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EAA's will be anabolic whether taken pre, intra or post. If you already take whey afterwards I would either just take your bc/eaa preWO or using it both pre and intra (whether you split up the dose is up to you depending on your preference, its inexpensive enough to use 2 servings, but well dosed enough to get by on one).
excellent thanks. I will start it at one dose pre-intra. Start drinking while on the way there

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i switched from whey/carbs to whole food meal, really i think red meat is the best post workout meal, someone needs to powder this,haha.

i havent really noticed any change in gains from this change in sources.

they have............its called X-factor

aka-arachidonic acid

which i have yet to try...........damn me.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they have............its called X-factor

aka-arachidonic acid

which i have yet to try...........damn me.
yeah i know, i have x-factor, but theres far more in red meat than that,fat,bioavailable protein,vitamins.ect

saturated fats are good for test production

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just don't buy that whole foods do the same things as supplements and vice versa. It never works like it is supposed to when one eats food vs. taking a supplement if you ask me. So many factors to consider with food such as chewing, digestion etc...
they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
they dont, but you need both whole foods and supplements. Try having some rare steak after a workout, ull feel great.

bcca are a must for me during a workout and after. But 30-45 minutes later a eat a regular meal.

rare is for vagina's.

I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

now thats how you eat red meat.

LOL.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Agreed!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rare is for vagina's.

I hack a slab off the bull out back, sear both sides and chomp down, chasing the chewy raw flesh with quart of fresh cow blood........

now thats how you eat red meat.

LOL.
i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i eat my steaks bloody as well,thats what i meant when i said rare,i mean extra rare.

I know......just messing around.

Waiting anxiously for my LG stock to get here.......Did they start shipping LG?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
De-horn it and de-hoof it for me, that's good enough. Can't wait to try it!! Love blue raspberry!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just got my UPS notification 2 minutes ago.

Yeah baby!, LG products in transit!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

I had ordered 4 tubs of BC/EAA and this is what i got.

Thank you LG! Tastes great too. Not too sweet. I like it.

Attachments

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lots of us have been advocating whole food meals for ages. I was doign shakes all the time until a few years ago when I talked to some really fit guys and they weren't drawn into supplements/shakes, and just had hearty pre and post-WO meals. I've never looked back, although I make a shake when a solid meal isn't feasible due to time constraints (i.e. working out right upon waking).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hows the taste?
Its very good, hard to explain though.

I think xtend is sweeter tasting.

I put 3 scoops in about 12-16 oz of h20. Mixed well.

It is easy to drink, I will put it that way.

This is coming from a guy that actually likes the taste of
R4W, JP8 and Nos Ether.(in a sick way)

Do I have taste buds worthy of recommendation, I mean really?

lol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[/QUOTE]
This is coming from a guy that actually likes the taste of
R4W, JP8 and Nos Ether.(in a sick way)

Do I have taste buds worthy of recommendation, I mean really?

lol[/QUOTE]

maybe u ate too much chile in your early years.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nah........

I just cant smell or taste........ Nose deaf pretty bad.

I can stomach about anything. Not that it agrees with my gut always, but i can consume it.

lol

Even hominy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
UPS has dropped off more gifts......... Can't be happier.

I had ordered 4 tubs of BC/EAA and this is what i got.

Thank you LG! Tastes great too. Not too sweet. I like it.
Nice score man, thta I-gh-1 is actually pretty damn good stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When it will be available at NP?
I will investigate this for you, although at the end of the day I'm assuming it's up to NP to want it?? Correct me if I'm wrong NP :)