Coincidence??

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
The pharmaceutical companies must think that we are all lacking long term memory. I find it extremely funny that over the past 5-6 years the FDA/DEA were waging a war against the all so dangerous steroids; now within the past week I have seen two different adds for TRT based programs on television. I can only imagine that this huge effort was to clear the streets of any non-prescription stuff only to have us run to the pharm companies if we would like to optimize our hormone levels. The pharm companies saw a loss of profit from street sales, lobbied FDA, crack down came, and now we should all be worried about our test levels. They even came up with a catch phrase: "Is it low T?" hahaa

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The pharmaceutical companies must think that we are all lacking long term memory. I find it extremely funny that over the past 5-6 years the FDA/DEA were waging a war against the all so dangerous steroids; now within the past week I have seen two different adds for TRT based programs on television. I can only imagine that this huge effort was to clear the streets of any non-prescription stuff only to have us run to the pharm companies if we would like to optimize our hormone levels. The pharm companies saw a loss of profit from street sales, lobbied FDA, crack down came, and now we should all be worried about our test levels. They even came up with a catch phrase: "Is it low T?" hahaa
It may work against them eventually. But with as crooked as a government as we have....not likely.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't follow the war on drugs too much but I wouldn't be surprised if all this turned out to be true.

Pumper

Awards
I don't understand the legal issue of steroids in the first place. I know plenty of people that get violent when they drink.
Why is it anyone's business what or where something gets put in our own bodies. If my actions have no effect on anyone else then I don't see the problem. I'm not a fan of cocaine but if someone wants to sniff it all day long I don't care. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Instead they'd rather people buy anything from over seas and send it here. There goes a loss in GDP and taxes. Not to mention a user could be downing anthrax. I'm gonna go ahead and say...gay

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the legal issue of steroids in the first place. I know plenty of people that get violent when they drink.
Why is it anyone's business what or where something gets put in our own bodies. If my actions have no effect on anyone else then I don't see the problem. I'm not a fan of cocaine but if someone wants to sniff it all day long I don't care. As long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Instead they'd rather people buy anything from over seas and send it here. There goes a loss in GDP and taxes. Not to mention a user could be downing anthrax. I'm gonna go ahead and say...gay
Well they tried to ban alcohol (the prohibition) and people shot cops, shot officials, etc who tried to stop them. Basically they defended their freedoms. Today, too many pussies not willing to fight for anything anymore. Would you die so steroids could be legalized?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because if it was legal, big pharmas wouldn't make near as much money. And neither would the dumb focks leading the FDA..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well they tried to ban alcohol (the prohibition) and people shot cops, shot officials, etc who tried to stop them. Basically they defended their freedoms. Today, too many pussies not willing to fight for anything anymore. Would you die so steroids could be legalized?
Im sure people have died for steroids lol..

Remember, more people drink alcohol than people use steroids.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Im sure people have died for steroids lol..

Remember, more people drink alcohol than people use steroids.
True, but steroids are growing and at a suprising rate. Sadly its the uneducated idiots who are growing as well. My simple question is this.

How many people die from alcohol related reasons a year.

How many from steroids...

Ok I know there are alot more drinkers, now lets go with % of users then to even it up a lil...

Hell lets toss in smokers!

Or side effects from doctor prescribed medications! One of the nations greatest killers!

But on an ending note, people who died fighting in the prohibition left a friggin mark, the mafia was usually on the side resisting and the police really struggled to fight them.

Even today, under proper leadership the people still have power to rise up. But it doesnt feel time yet it seems...not just for roids either.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, but steroids are growing and at a suprising rate. Sadly its the uneducated idiots who are growing as well. My simple question is this.

How many people die from alcohol related reasons a year.

How many from steroids...

Ok I know there are alot more drinkers, now lets go with % of users then to even it up a lil...

Hell lets toss in smokers!

Or side effects from doctor prescribed medications! One of the nations greatest killers!

But on an ending note, people who died fighting in the prohibition left a friggin mark, the mafia was usually on the side resisting and the police really struggled to fight them.

Even today, under proper leadership the people still have power to rise up. But it doesnt feel time yet it seems...not just for roids either.

I will agree, roids are on the rise.. Im almost certain every highschooler at my gym is on something.. Not most, but all..

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
gamer I agree... the young guys are huge these days. They just have access to all of the legal designers that are much stronger than the past. They also think less of the dangers. Most I know of don't even know what PCT is, and/or don't use cycle support. Now I am not one of the guys that thinks this is absolutely necessary but I do think you need to make an educated choice as opposed to just blatant ignorance.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
gamer I agree... the young guys are huge these days. They just have access to all of the legal designers that are much stronger than the past. They also think less of the dangers. Most I know of don't even know what PCT is, and/or don't use cycle support. Now I am not one of the guys that thinks this is absolutely necessary but I do think you need to make an educated choice as opposed to just blatant ignorance.
I have studied the hell out of this crap for a couple years now, weighed the dangers, and accepted certain things. Before I ever start my first cycle I will make sure I am comfortable with knowing I run the risk of needing HRT down the road. Maybe not, but alot of these kids who are "recovering" fine without PCT dont have bloodwork will not see the consequences of what they did until later.

Before you step into the game, be sure your ready to deal with how its played.

Steroids are really not a field for people to "dabble" in and then go on about their biz, its a lifestyle that is an extension of a current love be it lifting, or a specific sport. Many who truly choose this path spend the rest of their life using chemicals, that is the path in its most consuming form. And like everything else there are levels in between from an occasional user of a PH/DS to the 1.5g a week of test monsters haha.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I partially agree with this post. I believe it's the doctors and pharmaceutical companies that are lobbying since both stand to profit as opposed to when only the pharma lobbied against banning ephedra so new weight loss drugs could be developed. Bravo to everyone that posted here because YOU know the TRUTH. Now, how can WE make the changes they made that repealed prohibition?????

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I partially agree with this post. I believe it's the doctors and pharmaceutical companies that are lobbying since both stand to profit as opposed to when only the pharma lobbied against banning ephedra so new weight loss drugs could be developed. Bravo to everyone that posted here because YOU know the TRUTH. Now, how can WE make the changes they made that repealed prohibition?????
Well the way they did it in the old days was....

But today, I duno most people are wussies today.

I do not advocate shooting someone, but I will defend what I deem my freedom. A man chooses to be free, he is not told by a government he is free, he chooses it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stupid laws piss me off, but at least it's not too difficult to break them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
CNizz General Chat 4
Ubiquitous General Chat 8
B5150 General Chat 3