Coincidence or what?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I started var today at 40mg and felt pretty great all day and had a good bit of energy (could be placebo and probably is just me) but I noticed earlier today a little while after taking my first dose of var that my throat was just killing me. Not scratchy or sore like that but it feels just like having something stuck in it. A dull pressure kind of pain and it hurts like hell. Back of my throat isn’t red or anything, nothing is screaming I need medical attention imo lol. Just a really odd thing I noticed. Again, I had a great day, strong lifts, good day in general, no issues at all other than this. I could be getting sick for all I know which is definitely possible but someone said it’s possible I’m having an allergic reaction to it and I guess throat swelling is an adverse reaction. I’m really not trying to worry about this all like that cause I of course wanna keep taking the var but it’s kind of an odd coincidence that this happens about 2 hours after taking my first dose (I split my dose 4 times through the day). Hopefully it’s nothing crazy but it hurts like hell, it’s hard to swallow and other issues. Not sure what to think. Took antihistamines and anti inflammatory meds which is all I’d get at a hospital anyways so it’s whatever. I’m just curious as to if anyone else has ever experienced anything like this with orals or var specifically.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pill. Small tablets. It’s not liquid so the stuff it’d be suspended in isn’t an issue.
Could it be a throat burn, from the tablet sitting in your throat?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could it be a throat burn, from the tablet sitting in your throat?
I guess that’s possible, it’d be kinda hard to get these stuck though, they’re like the size of my pinky nail. I eat on top of it as well so I don’t get it stuck.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess that’s possible, it’d be kinda hard to get these stuck though, they’re like the size of my pinky nail. I eat on top of it as well so I don’t get it stuck.
You ever have a throat burn? They're really agrivating. Hurts... Especially to swallow.
Maybe that's what it is?
It's my best guess right now.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You ever have a throat burn? They're really agrivating. Hurts... Especially to swallow.
Maybe that's what it is?
It's my best guess right now.
I’ve had a chemical burn from bad shisha awhile back, was in a ton of pain but it felt a lot different than this. I usually take those beef amino tablets with my breakfast (I take 9 per sitting) and usually take 4-5 at a time with no issue but maybe it roughed my through up a little when I did that? Didn’t feel any kind of way when I took them. This is just really weird.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like if I touch the bottom of my throat on my Adam’s apple it is sore as hell like I’ve been punched in the throat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
futrochem Anabolics 13
CNizz General Chat 4
Ubiquitous General Chat 8
B5150 General Chat 3