CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

jcrattigan

Awards
Interesting Ive never heard of this. The mixture of the two sounds like a good combination to get the job done.

shiftylifter

shiftylifter

Awards
So just to be sure you would cycle this 2 days on 2 days off but only for 2 weeks correct?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI

Have been a huge fan of Clenpalm for a couple years. I cannot recall at the moment the oral solution mg concentration, but the threshold, for me, for vicosity purposes, was 25% solution added to the Napalm. So with 60ml you add 15ml of oral solution.

It stands to reason that you will want to dose 25% more final solution in order to still apply the same amount of given base product.

I have saved several old AvantLabs Sesamin bottles with their respective metered adapt-o-caps and syringes. Normal max dose of Napalm was 3ml x 2 and I would doses 3.75ml x 2.

Shake very well before drawing.

I just recently completed a 21 day cycle of Clenpalm with the usual excellent results.

Matt, any significant advantages in using Eviscerate over Napalm?
Like a previously mentioned above adding 25% (100mcg/ml) works very well with Napalm. I usually increased my dose accordingly (total volume) by 25%+ (3.75-4.0ml x 2). This would equate to 150-200mcg clen daily.

The question I have is, why are you guys finding this tor burn. Napalm never burned except with cap. Is this a property of Eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like a previously mentioned above adding 25% (100mcg/ml) works very well with Napalm. I usually increased my dose accordingly (total volume) by 25%+ (3.75-4.0ml x 2). This would equate to 150-200mcg clen daily.

The question I have is, why are you guys finding this tor burn. Napalm never burned except with cap. Is this a property of Eviscerate?
Eviscerate has Cap in it. :)

Logo

Awards
I can't wait. I got my clen/keto yesterday and my Eviscerate should arrive today. Diet starts Monday. I'll be doing a UD2.0 style diet so I'll only be dosing Monday-Thursday morning. Then I'll have a half week off. I feel that this in combination with Ketotifen should prevent any receptor down-regulation.

I'll be keeping a detailed log including before/after photos (mass measurements, weight, skinfold measurements, etc.).

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I've heard benadryl works for upregulation, 50mg/night every 3rd week and apparently you can keep on it for long periods of time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My hearts racin from the clen yesterday, im about to run to nutra to get a bottle of evis to try with clen. My goal is to lose as much total weight as possible but id also like to have some extra crazy abs. Would 2 days oral, 2 days topical, repeat be a bad protocol to try? I feel like i need a day break after taking clen 2 days in a row orally anyways. This way while im waiting for my body to recover ill still be having some assistance. If this is a bad idea im prolly just gonna stack 40mcg oral/100mg topical a day for 2 on 2 off.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. Bad experience. Someone said then clen doesnt burn, its just the cap?

I applied 3 squirts of evis mixed in with 3 squirts of clen ~60mcg..... at first it was nothing then a slight tingling, about an hour an a half later i drove to the gym, since its hot i began to sweat. this must have triggered more absorbtion or something because i was on FIRE. go the the gym sweat more couldnt hardly bench, i swore i had third degree burns on my stomach. after bench and rows i couldnt finish my workout because it was too intense. went to the bathroom to try to wipe it off... too late the water made it worse. went home... warm water felt like acid, took freezing cold water and tons of soap to help out temporarily. it still burns and i dont want to move. FML

im guessing too much clen? i duno what to do :( i mixed half a bottle of clen 3000mcg with the full bottle of evis. maybe use like one squirt to cover as much area as possible? i would HATE to be at work and feel like this...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lesson learned. But someone above said the clen didnt burn? i figured it wouldnt get me THAT bad

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...listen up before you add your clen. I just put 12ml into half a bottle, cleared the pump, then applied 3ml.

I am absolutely on fire right now.

I highly recommend starting SLOWLY adding the clen.
damn man!

Logo

Awards
I agree, it's probably the capsaicin that's causing the burning. I've never used cap topically, so I'm planning on 2ml x 2/day for the first day and upping the dose after I assess tolerance. My Eviscerate was supposed to arrive yesterday, but UPS screwed me once again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen does not burn but capsaicin does.
There are some interesting interactions going on - notably straight thermogenesis (which is causing the area to heat up), which then triggers acute sweating, which then amplifies the nerve sensation of the capsaicin (perhaps due to the electrolytes in sweat...straight water doesn't seem to have the same amplitude of nerve signal).

jrw

Awards
  • Established
How do you know which companies are legit to order from? I am not asking for specific links or companies, I just want to make sure to get the right stuff when ordering liquid clen.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so theres no burning from clen, what would the side effects of too much clen in a topical? Not saying im going to try this lol but just curious. Will the benefit eventually slow down from added clen and then do no more good because the receptors are super saturated?

P.s. i love how i put this stuff on at like 8am and feel nothing till about 11am after being at work a few hours, then i start to sweat *slightly* then my whole chest and abdomen burn. i didnt put much on so it was just a nice, bearable burn. lets me know its workin :p

jrw

Awards
  • Established
So I did research and found a place that sells "clen syrup" and is not in the US. Can someone just tell me if that is what I would be looking for? That wouldnt be against board rules would it?

TheEigthDwarf

TheEigthDwarf

Awards
Has anyone else besides IP currently on this combo taken any pics/measurements to monitor progress? And if so, what has been your results so far?

Thanks

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Mine is on the way. Am I correct in assuming "clenviscerate" would just be for abs, while eviscerate can be used on biceps, delts, shoulders, etc? You wouldnt put "clenviscerate" everywhere would you?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is on the way. Am I correct in assuming "clenviscerate" would just be for abs, while eviscerate can be used on biceps, delts, shoulders, etc? You wouldnt put "clenviscerate" everywhere would you?
Cen is purported to be mildly anabolic/anti-catabolic - so it might work decently everywhere else for workout enhancement.

For increase of definition, you can use either.

Logo

Awards
I just received my bottle of Eviscerate and I was a little suprised by the color. Is it supposed to be dark brown in color?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just received my bottle of Eviscerate and I was a little suprised by the color. Is it supposed to be dark brown in color?
Yes it is....when you shake it up it should go to a lighter tan.l

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any receptor upregulation after stoping the topicals. Specifically from the alpha 2 antagonism from yhcl? And increase in those receptors upon cessation could be horrible! Also what about adding adex in as well to maybe reduce estro levels and a2 receptors in the problem areas? Would these things cause rebound?

Does the skin eventually adapt to the burn/redness people experience thus diminishing effects?

I know u say not to use it orally as well because of possible supersaturation of the receptors but if your already on oral clen and ychl how would u dose down to start the topicals or how would u dose the orals to keep with the topical formula solution?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any receptor upregulation after stoping the topicals. Specifically from the alpha 2 antagonism from yhcl? And increase in those receptors upon cessation could be horrible! Also what about adding adex in as well to maybe reduce estro levels and a2 receptors in the problem areas? Would these things cause rebound?

Does the skin eventually adapt to the burn/redness people experience thus diminishing effects?

I know u say not to use it orally as well because of possible supersaturation of the receptors but if your already on oral clen and ychl how would u dose down to start the topicals or how would u dose the orals to keep with the topical formula solution?

Any issues with adding topical cort blockers as well and how would u go about mixing them

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Ugh. Bad experience. Someone said then clen doesnt burn, its just the cap?

I applied 3 squirts of evis mixed in with 3 squirts of clen ~60mcg..... at first it was nothing then a slight tingling, about an hour an a half later i drove to the gym, since its hot i began to sweat. this must have triggered more absorbtion or something because i was on FIRE. go the the gym sweat more couldnt hardly bench, i swore i had third degree burns on my stomach. after bench and rows i couldnt finish my workout because it was too intense. went to the bathroom to try to wipe it off... too late the water made it worse. went home... warm water felt like acid, took freezing cold water and tons of soap to help out temporarily. it still burns and i dont want to move. FML

im guessing too much clen? i duno what to do :( i mixed half a bottle of clen 3000mcg with the full bottle of evis. maybe use like one squirt to cover as much area as possible? i would HATE to be at work and feel like this...
lol welcome to the CLENVISCERATE FAT FRY.... you have too much clen mixed.. I did the same exact thing... and i was looking for a pool to dive it....that heat is incredible aint it.... and yeah aint no wiping it off...any moving around will cause the heat to go up. u have to back down the CLEN a tad.... but believe me u was frying some serious fat cells... just too much to take ..... THIN COAT.... thinnest coating as possible....

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established

Any issues with adding topical cort blockers as well and how would u go about mixing them
Eviscerate is like a boat...thats full of cargo and people....CLEN is small package that fits on the crowded boat...and really turns up the heat

if u add more cargo (cort blocker ) this boat wont hold it all and sink....overloading the transdermal carrier....log jam
and since Clenviscerate is site specific to a large extent... maybe rotating the sites every 2 weeks would be effective

say week 1 and 2 lower abs and flanks..... week 3 n 4 chest/upper abs and upper legs

Michaelin1833

this is pretty interesting i havent herd of this yet, new to me. i have been on albuterol for a little while now would you be able to do the same thing with it as you do with clen? not sure how it would work out?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
this is pretty interesting i havent herd of this yet, new to me. i have been on albuterol for a little while now would you be able to do the same thing with it as you do with clen? not sure how it would work out?
albuterol would not work topically because its molecular weight is too large to pass through the skin. Its oral only.

Logo

Awards
I just took my first dose of Clenviscerate and didn't notice the burning everyone else is talking about. By my estimates, I got 50mcg of clen from three squirts (30ml of clen at 100mcg/ml). Perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to capcaisin. The stuff smells a good deal better than Napalm.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose of Clenviscerate and didn't notice the burning everyone else is talking about. By my estimates, I got 50mcg of clen from three squirts (30ml of clen at 100mcg/ml). Perhaps I'm just not as sensitive to capcaisin. The stuff smells a good deal better than Napalm.
How long have u had it on? Sometimes it can take 2 or 3 hours. It seems when ur body starts to sweat, the pores open and it floods in causing the burning (for me, anyways). Go for a little run and see if you feel like your skin is melting :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have u had it on? Sometimes it can take 2 or 3 hours. It seems when ur body starts to sweat, the pores open and it floods in causing the burning (for me, anyways). Go for a little run and see if you feel like your skin is melting :)
Correct....the second dose of the day will likely burn immediately - but the first application takes a while - and when it hits, wow.

It's not a direct effect on nerves initially, but will increase thermogenesis aqnd sweating which DOES have the direct effect.

Logo

Awards
You guys were right! I just finished a 1 hour full-body depletion workout and wow. I didn't notice until I was changing back into my work clothes. I'm on fire!!!

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Is the body heat where applied the only side effect with clenviscerate? Are there any other noticeable sides?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the body heat where applied the only side effect with clenviscerate? Are there any other noticeable sides?
Thermogenesis is systemic. Your overall body temperature should rise noticeably.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenesis is systemic. Your overall body temperature should rise noticeably.
I understand that. Anything else like jitters or any other sides normally that go along with clen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that. Anything else like jitters or any other sides normally that go along with clen?
No sir...those are central side effects. Clenviscerate's delivery is to targeted tissues.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
+1

my body is mucho hot all over... even had to use stronger deodorant because of the sweating

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1

my body is mucho hot all over... even had to use stronger deodorant because of the sweating
I just gave up.

For those that want an extremely animalistic effect, the increase in sweat REALLY sets off the Renegade Balm.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify though, its the cap in E that creates the burn correct? The clen just intensifies the burn, is that what I am gathering here?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify though, its the cap in E that creates the burn correct? The clen just intensifies the burn, is that what I am gathering here?
There are two ingredients hat affect a heat-type of reaction - benzyl nicotinate, a niacin derivative, causes massive vasodilation which manifests as a tingle/burn...and capsaicin, which causes thermoresponsive neurons to fire restulting in the perception of burning.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
my experience with it is that the CLEN intensifies the effect...on a linear scale

i have tried stright Evis and compared to Clenviserate with varied levels of CLEN

and the burn is magnified with CLEN from my experience...

I would love more people to give it a whirl.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
my experience with it is that the CLEN intensifies the effect...on a linear scale

i have tried stright Evis and compared to Clenviserate with varied levels of CLEN

and the burn is magnified with CLEN from my experience...

I would love more people to give it a whirl.
And what have been your results with the two combined? How much definition have you gained?

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
And what have been your results with the two combined? How much definition have you gained?
i am not a ruler n tape measure guy...and i dont see subtle changes

other see it ....

however i go by how my clothes fit....my jeans...and since i been clenviscerating.. i have dropped a few sizes

this stuff is legit in my book..... but i would like a tape n measure type run a log with it...

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You gotta remember diet is the key.
Damn, dude, you mean dieting will actually help too???:laugh2:

I've seen some on another thread trying to figure out how to get the Eviscerate to burn w/out mentioning working out. Trying to go into a sauna to get the burn going.. WTF?!??!!

spadesofaces

Awards
Eviscerate is like a boat...thats full of cargo and people....CLEN is small package that fits on the crowded boat...and really turns up the heat

if u add more cargo (cort blocker ) this boat wont hold it all and sink....overloading the transdermal carrier....log jam
and since Clenviscerate is site specific to a large extent... maybe rotating the sites every 2 weeks would be effective

say week 1 and 2 lower abs and flanks..... week 3 n 4 chest/upper abs and upper legs
what about adding either a topical systemic cort blocker applied somewhere other than the abs or an oral cort blocker? is this even necessary?

Also, what kind of diet have you guys been following? How much do you cut cals by?