CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470455620.871555.jpg

What's up guys. Have to say I'm pretty stoked to get this going. Had already planned on the CJC run, but the recent thread regarding MK and it's pairing with CJC made this combo a no-brainer. Even if it broke the bank a little.

Also running 250mg/week Test E. The 13 weeks is how much CJC I have already on hand, and how long I was planning to cruise before my next blast. Have been at this dose since July 1st. Having blood work done next week to check T & E2 as well as health markers. Results will be posted.

I will update this log a couple times a week, unless something in particular strikes me as important. This is a results / effects / sides driven log. Not logging workouts, diet, etc. But for the sake of knowing what I'm doing I will note if I change anything. Obviously open to questions, cross-talk, whatever...

If funds allow it (somehow I always figure out a way), I would like to grab at least 6-8 weeks more of the CJC to run into my cycle. The thought of the increased GH with Dbol sounds delicious!!

Stats:
38 yrs old
5' 11"
213lbs.
Approx 12% BF

Train 5 days per week Modified PHAT
Eating at a slight surplus around 3400-3500 cals/day
Moderate Carb (100ish)
High Fat (160ish)
High Pro (300-350)

I will admit, I am not the most knowledgeable on the GH subject. There is a lot of science and specifics I don't really know so I am open for all info from those that are. Have already learned a good bit in the MK thread I mentioned earlier. And kind of why I opted for the CJC w/ DAC, less diet and dosing restrictions and timing.

So looking forward to some nice recomp, good recovery, and sleeeeeep!!! Man I'm always seeking improved sleep. Anticipating this run I stopped taking my nightly Benadryl a few nights ago. Last few nights of sleep have sucked but feel a good one coming tonight!!

I will also take 9mg Melatonin nightly. I do this anyways. Also taking Invictus for cortisol control. eally helped harden me back up and lose a little fat after coming off blast. Will continue using it for at least 2 more bottles.

Welcome all who join. I'll try and make it fun and if you care to follow the workouts and other nonsense I post them in my training log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261844-dmas-never-satisfied-131.html#post5457837

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mixed up first 2mg vial and injected 1mg.

Will be dosing 2mg/week in split doses on same days I pin Test (Tues & Fri)

Easy peasy subq injection. Never done subq before. Watched a quick vid on mixing, storing and injecting.

Going to go with the 5 on, 2 off dosing protocol with the MK. Mon-Fri and off weekends

The MK will be dosed at 20mg for the 2 bottles of Focused 10mg caps. That makes each bottle 9 weeks.

The bag pictured are 30mg caps x 40 = 8 weeks worth at 30/day

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
View attachment 138757

What's up guys. Have to say I'm pretty stoked to get this going. Had already planned on the CJC run, but the recent thread regarding MK and it's pairing with CJC made this combo a no-brainer. Even if it broke the bank a little.

Also running 250mg/week Test E. The 13 weeks is how much CJC I have already on hand, and how long I was planning to cruise before my next blast. Have been at this dose since July 1st. Having blood work done next week to check T & E2 as well as health markers. Results will be posted.

I will update this log a couple times a week, unless something in particular strikes me as important. This is a results / effects / sides driven log. Not logging workouts, diet, etc. But for the sake of knowing what I'm doing I will note if I change anything. Obviously open to questions, cross-talk, whatever...

If funds allow it (somehow I always figure out a way), I would like to grab at least 6-8 weeks more of the CJC to run into my cycle. The thought of the increased GH with Dbol sounds delicious!!

Stats:
38 yrs old
5' 11"
213lbs.
Approx 12% BF

Train 5 days per week Modified PHAT
Eating at a slight surplus around 3400-3500 cals/day
Moderate Carb (100ish)
High Fat (160ish)
High Pro (300-350)

I will admit, I am not the most knowledgeable on the GH subject. There is a lot of science and specifics I don't really know so I am open for all info from those that are. Have already learned a good bit in the MK thread I mentioned earlier. And kind of why I opted for the CJC w/ DAC, less diet and dosing restrictions and timing.

So looking forward to some nice recomp, good recovery, and sleeeeeep!!! Man I'm always seeking improved sleep. Anticipating this run I stopped taking my nightly Benadryl a few nights ago. Last few nights of sleep have sucked but feel a good one coming tonight!!

I will also take 9mg Melatonin nightly. I do this anyways. Also taking Invictus for cortisol control. eally helped harden me back up and lose a little fat after coming off blast. Will continue using it for at least 2 more bottles.

Welcome all who join. I'll try and make it fun and if you care to follow the workouts and other nonsense I post them in my training log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/261844-dmas-never-satisfied-131.html#post5457837
I like your MK source, very legit RC company

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
didn't think MK hit prolactin that hard?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahah **** isnt* have you not realized how bad the typos are in my posts dan lol it's this damn iPhone fuxkin up my ****(that was on purpose)
In for the magic.

And to insult Joe for his poor English.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
grab some huperzine a off of ebay
SNS has it super inexpensive and it's actually dosed correctly at 100mg. Many of the board sponsors have it.
Is there a better time of day to take the Hup A?

I actually just ran through a bottle of SNS a few months ago, was taking 200mcg pwo in the morning. Is that still a good timing protocol for these purposes?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a better time of day to take the Hup A?

I actually just ran through a bottle of SNS a few months ago, was taking 200mcg pwo in the morning. Is that still a good timing protocol for these purposes?
Yes its half life is long enough

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't remember, did you ever get any bloating with previous MK 667 runs?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't get bloat i just want to eat everything i see or touch... even if its not food :)
Yes!!! I'm thinking I may want to maximize this run and say fukc my abs, grow baby grow. Within reason of course.

What are some thoughts on a decent surplus like 3800-4000 (TDEE is 3100) with this run?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Picked up some melatonin Dan time to reap these mk benefits

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats yoru pre morning cardio fat burner stack?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470524665.392374.jpg

A rotation of these things right now. Epicurus and Niacin everyday. The Hellfire I empty half a cap into my PWO on some days. 150mg ephedra is too much. 75 just right.

All this always follows 2 big cups of coffee.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Aww Dan we have the same brand of niacin , twins. How much are you taking a day ? 500 or 1000mgs?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in seeing the size you can put on and how well it helps prevent fat gain! I say up your calories to 5500 atleast.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200mg caffiene
15mg yohimbe hcl
2gr Tyrosine
100mg Huperzine
750mg green tea
300/100 ipam/cjc

Sometimes I sub the caffiene/Tyrosine for 1 scoop focus-XT
Great stack. Although, for me, that yohimbine dose would have me down for the count, puking over and over. However im pretty sensitive to it and that dose is when yohimbine pre cardio starts getting good

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So woke up a little flat, but dry and up 2lbs. This is 215

Relaxed
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579083.741434.jpg

Flexed
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579106.990839.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579127.141014.jpg

Need to work on Back depth, width is there.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579150.222098.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579169.424258.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579222.056609.jpg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also with just starting the MK, I will take it straight through this weekend.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fills up after 1 meal

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470587798.214135.jpg

Some areas of focus for this run will be the Rear Delts as always, Back detail, and Quad detail. I have nice and thick back and quads, but lack good separation of the muscles.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Adobe gainz? Cause #shredzzzz , real **** tho lookin good dan , wish I had some abs like dat

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sourcing
Yeah I know. I thought for a minute focused had an RC site.
But good lookn out bro, I wouldn't want an infraction (gasp!)
I don't think I could ever push serious weight again with a blemish on my record for SOURCING!!. Hahahahaha.
I figured it out by the packaging then wished I hadn't asked but didn't care enough to clean it up.
But yeah good job on the Jr. Cop for the sourcing department bro.