CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well deep sleep is already here. 3 nights in a row. This is my life's battle, and for this to happen is no fluke. Especially the long vivid dreams. Very rare for me, especially on consecutive nights. Feel very rested and refreshed. And even looked fuller than I have since last cycle this morning in the gym.

Also 2 nights ago when I woke to pee, the hands were tingling.

Feeling like I'm waking dry, and begin holding water as the day progresses. Flush with a good piss in the night and morning and repeat.

Pumped the F up with a low volume session this morning.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470665342.785152.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well deep sleep is already here. 3 nights in a row. This is my life's battle, and for this to happen is no fluke. Especially the long vivid dreams. Very rare for me, especially on consecutive nights. Feel very rested and refreshed. And even looked fuller than I have since last cycle this morning in the gym.

Feeling like I'm waking dry, and begin holding water as the day progresses. Flush with a good piss in the night and morning and repeat.

View attachment 138823
dammmnnnnn... some serious vascularity there

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 138823
That mk677 is a God sent for quality sleep

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lookin like a fckn gorilla brother!!

I've been taking Benadryl every night for years and can't wait to start MK for sleep. I've tried a variety of different sleep stacks such as zma/5-htp/gaba/melatonin... I still have to dose a lil zzquil. So if MK improves my sleep, that alone will be worth it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin like a fckn gorilla brother!!

I've been taking Benadryl every night for years and can't wait to start MK for sleep. I've tried a variety of different sleep stacks such as zma/5-htp/gaba/melatonin... I still have to dose a lil zzquil. So if MK improves my sleep, that alone will be worth it.
Thanks dude.

And yeah, I have also had sleep issues for years. Has caused crazy issues for me during the day, such as falling asleep driving. More like blacking out driving. I have prescription sleep meds, but they leave me less than functional. So benadryl and melatonin has been my go-to cocktail for a while. With the occasional night taking the prescription Amitriptylene if I feel like I really need to snooze and catch up. All that being said, the these 3 nights in a row are a hope that I haven't experienced in a long time. Hard to believe so soon.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
That pentagram is the secret to vascularity #satan

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if you didn't run cjc through a cycle would you need some sort of pct

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if you didn't run cjc through a cycle would you need some sort of pct
No

From what I understand there is no impact to the hpta. And GH production should just return to normal.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides are you expecting, and what measures are you taking to combat them?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sides are you expecting, and what measures are you taking to combat them?
A little lethargy and water retention. I typically eat a pretty low sodium diet and drink a ton of water, so even if I have a bad day or 2 for bloat it passes quickly. And for lethargy, more coffee!! LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little lethargy and water retention. I typically eat a pretty low sodium diet and drink a ton of water, so even if I have a bad day or 2 for bloat it passes quickly. And for lethargy, more coffee!! LOL
Lethargy from the CJC or MK?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
mk-677 was unbearable lethargy first 2 weeks especially since i was giving my adrenals a break. After 15 or so days cleared up and i feel amazing, the sleep is wickid too.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Both. Increased GH is the culprit
yeah I find that a couple cups of green tea helps. i swear it almost makes it better but im sure its just the aspects of green tea along with hgh. i make mine black, almost as balack as coffee, nice and strong : P

i didnt get tired all the time but did have moments here and there that i felt like being lazy and taking a nap.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I find that a couple cups of green tea helps. i swear it almost makes it better but im sure its just the aspects of green tea along with hgh. i make mine black, almost as balack as coffee, nice and strong : P

i didnt get tired all the time but did have moments here and there that i felt like being lazy and taking a nap.
Feel like it's hitting me today for the first time. About to go hit the coffee pot at work right now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Wow, that's just normal everyday stuff for me. Lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaaaand just grabbed 10 more mg. Too good of a deal to pass up.

So think I will just increase my dose slightly to e3d instead of twice per week.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aaaaand just grabbed 10 more mg. Too good of a deal to pass up.

So think I will just increase my dose slightly to e3d instead of twice per week.
I agree with this dosing. When I ran it I would do preworkout, 1+mg and loved the head rush and the flushed feeling. Might have looked a little red but felt great.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone seen any reports of anxiety as a side effect for CJC?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely holding a ton of water last night. Flushed out pretty good through the night and this morning and then sweated like a fool in the gym. Killer pumps and fullness kicking in. Recovery as well. Did 10 sets of Deadlifts yesterday and there is really no sign of it today. Also heavy Leg Extensions yesterday, certain I would feel it in my quads. But nope, as if it never happened.

Have decided to not run the T3. While my intention was to use this for a lean cycle, I think I would rather maximize it for muscle gain.

So had those 3 nights of amazing sleep, then night before last sucked, and last night was ok. Would probably have been better if I wasn't woken in a panic by my wife scared of something outside. Dogs not barking? There's nothing there, believe that!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So have you felt anything that would lead you to consider dosing cjc 1295 pwo?
Do you feel a RUSH?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So have you felt anything that would lead you to consider dosing cjc 1295 pwo?
Do you feel a RUSH?
I really don't. Will be curious to see if I do with other brand that I just got.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
How are the injections? Are they a b1tch in the abdomen? How's the pip?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the injections? Are they a b1tch in the abdomen? How's the pip?
Beyond easy. Literally can't feel it. Pinch out a little skin/fat and pin right into it. There is a slight slight feeling the next day, but definitely not pain. Just know you did something there.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to refrigerate the vial after you mix it... Lol I'm starting to think logistics

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470882932.736042.jpg

Yep. In the mini-fridge in garage!! Obviously these are not all mixed, but keeping them stored here in both states.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I read this somewhere earlier, but what's the recommended cycle length? Would running it for 6-10 wks stacked with MK be worth it in your opinion?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm sure I read this somewhere earlier, but what's the recommended cycle length? Would running it for 6-10 wks stacked with MK be worth it in your opinion?
I think it would be well worth it. MK is probably a bit more cost friendly to run longer though.

@Distilled Water what do you think on cycle length?

What is to be said on GH bleed?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be well worth it. MK is probably a bit more cost friendly to run longer though.

@Distilled Water what do you think on cycle length?

What is to be said on GH bleed?
Yeah I saw the price on the RC site, which is the only deterrent. I'm on my first cycle running LGD and Epi.. Gonna add MK & Follidrone at week 3 when the LGD starts peaking. Cjc would be a great addition.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I saw the price on the RC site, which is the only deterrent. I'm on my first cycle running LGD and Epi.. Gonna add MK & Follidrone at week 3 when the LGD starts peaking. Cjc would be a great addition.
I agree!!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really don't. Will be curious to see if I do with other brand that I just got.
Well I didn't think that was supposed to be an effect felt, so when I read it above in the thread it peaked my interest even more.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap I was bloated as shiit last night. Looked at myself in the mirror like WTF. Abs almost gone, looked soft, and sitting around the couch just felt like a blob. But Jesus the payoff this morning in the gym!! One of the finest, hardcore pump sessions I've had in a long time. Just groovin' man. Swelled the F up and felt so good.

That being said I have planned less than 50g carbs for the day just to relieve a bit.

Sleep is hit and miss. Parts of the night are good, then I wake and it's hell trying to get back to good sleep. Hoping to find some consistency here.

Had bloods drawn yesterday also. Looking for around 1700 Test and I'll be happy. May even dial it back a bit depending on CBC.

Looking forward to the weekend of rest. Well mostly rest. Have a concert to go to tomorrow night. We'll see how much action I decide to partake in. I always tell myself, you're getting too old to get all crazy. But then I start feeling it and realize I'm more of a beast than most of the fools in the middle. So it beckons me, and I go smash.

I'll check weight on Sunday night. Guarantee at least a 5lb. increase.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap I was bloated as shiit last night. Looked at myself in the mirror like WTF. Abs almost gone, looked soft, and sitting around the couch just felt like a blob. But Jesus the payoff this morning in the gym!! One of the finest, hardcore pump sessions I've had in a long time. Just groovin' man. Swelled the F up and felt so good.

That being said I have planned less than 50g carbs for the day just to relieve a bit.

Sleep is hit and miss. Parts of the night are good, then I wake and it's hell trying to get back to good sleep. Hoping to find some consistency here.

Had bloods drawn yesterday also. Looking for around 1700 Test and I'll be happy. May even dial it back a bit depending on CBC.

Looking forward to the weekend of rest. Well mostly rest. Have a concert to go to tomorrow night. We'll see how much action I decide to partake in. I always tell myself, you're getting too old to get all crazy. But then I start feeling it and realize I'm more of a beast than most of the fools in the middle. So it beckons me, and I go smash.

I'll check weight on Sunday night. Guarantee at least a 5lb. increase.
Do it, man :) I miss the glory days of mosh pits. I've always been a bigger (AKA fat ;)) dude, and it was pretty funny having these little runts run into me and look like they hit a wall :D I'm less fluffy these days, need to get in there and show 'em how it's done :D

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do it, man :) I miss the glory days of mosh pits. I've always been a bigger (AKA fat ;)) dude, and it was pretty funny having these little runts run into me and look like they hit a wall :D I'm less fluffy these days, need to get in there and show 'em how it's done :D
It's your favorite bro, Cannibal Corpse. With Suffocation and Nile

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's your favorite bro, Cannibal Corpse. With Suffocation and Nile
Damn! I'm jealous! That is going to be EPIC.

Cannibal puts on a hell of a show. Not to mention that Nile and Suffocation are legendary as well!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should also note an intense increase in libido last few days. On 250 Test it is strong and consistent, but a definite boost right now.