CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That formula is with the longer esters. It's higher with Prop. I just saw someone post bloods yesterday on another forum on 500mg/week of Prop and their test was at 4200 and some change!!

Same lab as I'm using

AllTheGainz

Awards
That formula is with the longer esters. It's higher with Prop. I just saw someone post bloods yesterday on another forum on 500mg/week of Prop and their test was at 4200 and some change!!

Same lab as I'm using
Damn that's actually crazy.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm going join you on this, but not for a while - testing out a "natty" product and have a while yet. The only thing that bums me out is I got zero "sides" from OL and FN caps, up to 30mg/Day... and I mean ZERO, and I have a ton. Everyone says they are G2G though. So I got some liquid from my preferred RC too. I guess I'll start with that without the CJC and see if I develop the telltale sides. If I don't, then I can just assume I just don't react badly to it, but it's working. Will be combining with LGD and 2-Andro.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going join you on this, but not for a while - testing out a "natty" product and have a while yet. The only thing that bums me out is I got zero "sides" from OL and FN caps, up to 30mg/Day... and I mean ZERO, and I have a ton. Everyone says they are G2G though. So I got some liquid from my preferred RC too. I guess I'll start with that without the CJC and see if I develop the telltale sides. If I don't, then I can just assume I just don't react badly to it, but it's working. Will be combining with LGD and 2-Andro.
I am using the FN MK right now at 20mg/day (5 on, 2 off protocol). So while I do have some of the RC company MK, they are 30mg caps so I am waiting to use those until after the Focused is gone. Since I can run the Focused lower with the 10mg caps. But yeah, getting all the tell-tale sides on the FN. Of course paired with the CJC though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So starting to notice some fat loss. Scale battery is toast so not sure where weight is at since last weigh-in. But at moments where I am dry, I can tell around my midsection the fat in my lower abs is definitely thinner. Also in my back it is apparent. Feels like more when I'm holding water though, which has been up and down. Diet actually sucked last 2 days. So will tighten up the next couple days and get an accurate assessment of weight and body comp by end of weekend.

Pumps and strength continue to improve. Feeling awesome in the gym.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bc you don't get sides, doesn't mean it's not good product or a good thing. Always remember that, you actually don't want them. When guys complain of sides GH, it usually means they're body isn't processing it totally and they're wasting it. Blood tests are the only true indicator.

Growth touches EVERYTHING in your body, you want to find an OPTIMAL dose. Obviously sometimes sides will come, especially with anabolics.

Just something to remember. 6iu gh gave me pretty bad sides, lowered to 4iu and still.some sides, lowered to 3iu and virtually none. Body comp effects were the same. Just some food for thought.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just bc you don't get sides, doesn't mean it's not good product or a good thing. Always remember that, you actually don't want them. When guys complain of sides GH, it usually means they're body isn't processing it totally and they're wasting it. Blood tests are the only true indicator.

Growth touches EVERYTHING in your body, you want to find an OPTIMAL dose. Obviously sometimes sides will come, especially with anabolics.

Just something to remember. 6iu gh gave me pretty bad sides, lowered to 4iu and still.some sides, lowered to 3iu and virtually none. Body comp effects were the same. Just some food for thought.
Yeah I know - it would be a little more reassuring for *something* else to happen though, you know :D Cool anecdote on your actual GH use though, thanks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since starting BFR training on them I feel I've made significant progress.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. You've put on size in the arms.
Better call a vet.......cuz those puppies look siiiiiiick!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My arms are the main reason I've got my finger ready to pull the trigger on cjc.
My arms lag.
I just don't know if igf 1 would be a better rout.
From the looks of it your growing.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes absolutely. On the "bad" days it's just a little water. On other dry days, fat loss is apparent.
I know exactly what u mean. I feel like that when I take any gh releasing peps. Some days are like omg I look amazing, lean and full and other days you look like sea world lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know exactly what u mean. I feel like that when I take any gh releasing peps. Some days are like omg I look amazing, lean and full and other days you look like sea world lol
Today I didn't even have to use my MK, I gotta say it was a good day.

Just popped in my head, had to do it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength is climbing for sure. Even with the added body weight, weighted pull ups were up in weight and reps yesterday. And deficit deadlifts were easier than the same weight would have been without the deficit in recent weeks.

Having a couple "Sea World" days in a row here though. Diet becoming more difficult to control as far as calories go. I don't eat or keep junk food around the house. Hunger is just constant so I'm at the cupboard with a spoon in the PB jar every hour.

Have also had a touch of nipple sensitivity the last week. Barely use any Adex on this dose of Test, but took a whole 1mg tab a few nights back, and .5 twice since then. Nips feel better and gyno settled down. Perhaps a bit of Prolactin increase?? Thoughts???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strength is climbing for sure. Even with the added body weight, weighted pull ups were up in weight and reps yesterday. And deficit deadlifts were easier than the same weight would have been without the deficit in recent weeks.

Having a couple "Sea World" days in a row here though. Diet becoming more difficult to control as far as calories go. I don't eat or keep junk food around the house. Hunger is just constant so I'm at the cupboard with a spoon in the PB jar every hour.

Have also had a touch of nipple sensitivity the last week. Barely use any Adex on this dose of Test, but took a whole 1mg tab a few nights back, and .5 twice since then. Nips feel better and gyno settled down. Perhaps a bit of Prolactin increase?? Thoughts???
what are you taking that might have increased prl?

thinking maybe just the added water/bloat might just have added a little water somewhere that is tickling your gyno

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are you taking that might have increased prl?

thinking maybe just the added water/bloat might just have added a little water somewhere that is tickling your gyno
Maybe so. Just the MK can have an effect on it. But probably not at my current dose of 20mg 5 days/week

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was nice and dry all day. The size and weight gain definitely more than just water retention.

Still with a bit of lethargy, but seems to be fading slightly. Sleep has become consistently solid every night.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472135662.010929.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472135683.343382.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good bro! How was the cjc from the two companies? Any diffrrences or felt the same?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro! How was the cjc from the two companies? Any diffrrences or felt the same?
Feel as if things accelerated a bit with the 2nd company. But can't say if was the product itself or just the time of being on. So I have 1 more 1mg dose in the current vial and will then go back to the 1st company for a few doses and assess. May play a part in dosing for 1 or the other for the rest of the cycle. And of course in future purchases.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
mean muggin to the max

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you cruised on test before?
Or do you think cruising with added peptides increased aggravation

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you cruised on test before?
Or do you think cruising with added peptides increased aggravation
This is my 2nd cruise between blasts since I made the decision to do so. Almost a year now. Although this time cruising a bit higher, 250 instead of 200. So perhaps time and or dose related. Also perhaps age. Before giving myself gyno with combining Test and Trest, I could run 500mg of Test per week with next to no AI.

Just have become much more sensitive for e2 sides probably for all the reasons stated above. After next blast I'll have to run an actual trt dose of test for a while rather than a cruise dose. 150-175/week. Just to bring things back to normal for a good while.

Do I think the peptides/MK aggravated it? Maybe. But perhaps just like Boone said. Maybe just the added water and bloat kind of made them feel puffy and sensitive.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel as if things accelerated a bit with the 2nd company. But can't say if was the product itself or just the time of being on. So I have 1 more 1mg dose in the current vial and will then go back to the 1st company for a few doses and assess. May play a part in dosing for 1 or the other for the rest of the cycle. And of course in future purchases.
Probably more so from the build up from elevated igf levels. Good notes none the less, looking pretty solid too

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my 2nd cruise between blasts since I made the decision to do so. Almost a year now. Although this time cruising a bit higher, 250 instead of 200. So perhaps time and or dose related. Also perhaps age. Before giving myself gyno with combining Test and Trest, I could run 500mg of Test per week with next to no AI.

Just have become much more sensitive for e2 sides probably for all the reasons stated above. After next blast I'll have to run an actual trt dose of test for a while rather than a cruise dose. 150-175/week. Just to bring things back to normal for a good while.

Do I think the peptides/MK aggravated it? Maybe. But perhaps just like Boone said. Maybe just the added water and bloat kind of made them feel puffy and sensitive.
I had some pretty bad E2 and gyno issues for a while trying to cruise/blast.

Blood work is really all that can be done to pin point it with gear. I came off for just over 8 months and levels came back to normal (and got super shredded lol) Now, minimal AI use (0.5mg ADEX eod or when I remember) and have no e2 sides anymore on 600mg TE

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had some pretty bad E2 and gyno issues for a while trying to cruise/blast.

Blood work is really all that can be done to pin point it with gear. I came off for just over 8 months and levels came back to normal (and got super shredded lol) Now, minimal AI use (0.5mg ADEX eod or when I remember) and have no e2 sides anymore on 600mg TE
Yeah posted my blood work a couple pages back and E2 was dialed right in at 30. That is taking 1mg per week of Adex. Kind of what made me think of PRL.

So you came all the way off? No Test at all?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Could also be related to prolactin which can be an issue with cjc DaC.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekends are definitely drying up time. All it takes is a day or two off from the MK to feel and look tighter. Pounded an easy 6000 cals yesterday and a few beers last night and woke up a couple pounds lighter. The food at my Fantasy draft was amazing. The benefit of having a few ladies in the league!!

Still feeling good. Body comp progression has seemed to stall a bit. I'm hesitant to up calories any more. So I'll just reap the benefits as they come slowly. Still barely a month into it, so have to keep that in perspective.

So far to note...

Positives:

Sleep
Strength
Pump
Slight Growth/Fullness
Recovery
Sense of well-being

Negatives:

Lethargy
Bloat (comes and goes)
Hunger (just annoying and mental)
Workout intensity decreased (possibly due to lethargy and deep sleep)
Gyno flares

So I only put hunger as a negative because I already have a huge appetite. So to feel like I could eat 7000 calories without blinking is just frustrating. But as long as it's not having an overly negative impact on fat gain, then whatever.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The alarm clock has become my mortal enemy. Want to destroy it every morning. Pull myself out of the deepest, most awesome sleep and tell myself the coffee will get me going. Which it does, but Jesus the drag to the kitchen is heavy!!

Upped MK dose to 30mg last night and added 20mg of GW pwo this morning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel your pain. Im not a morning person. Hit the snooze button 4-5 times every morning before my miserable walk to the kitchen

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel your pain. Im not a morning person. Hit the snooze button 4-5 times every morning before my miserable walk to the kitchen
This is so foreign to me, as I have been the opposite for years. Up with the alarm ready to kill it. Sometimes before the alarm because I sleep so light and shiitty. But not now. Deep ass dreaming sleep. I welcome it. It is just so unusual

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My main problem is it's freezing in my house when I wake up which makes getting out of bed even worse. I don't want to in the first place, but since I like to sleep with it so cold it makes it impossible to leave the warmth of my bed. Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The alarm clock has become my mortal enemy. Want to destroy it every morning. Pull myself out of the deepest, most awesome sleep and tell myself the coffee will get me going. Which it does, but Jesus the drag to the kitchen is heavy!!

This lethargy and the bloat is what drove me away from mk. It was 100% ruining my morning workout schedule due to snoozes and such. Wasn't worth the benefits when it got to the point where I couldn't peel myself out of bed ha

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The gw also could be adding yo your lethargy are hard time waking up. Every time ive taken it, it did that to me

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

Took first dose this morning. But good to know. Not to mention increasing MK to 30. Probably not gonna get any better LOL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took first dose this morning. But good to know. Not to mention increasing MK to 30. Probably not gonna get any better LOL
Hey just let me know if you want my ambien script! Lol