CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ambien does not help me sleep just gets me super high and hungry
The doctor prescribed me a bottle because I was having trouble sleeping and I was too scared to use it. I didn't wanna do anything crazy in my sleep lol

I used Kratom instead and just waited it out to get back on schedule for school.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 days at 30mg MK and I can barely pull my wedding ring off.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Read something about taking a low dose asprin to control the bloat or something like that in the mk thread

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read something about taking a low dose asprin to control the bloat or something like that in the mk thread
I have been. Actually have been for a few years anyways, so not new. Maybe it would be worse if I wasn't though!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started to dry up as the day progressed yesterday, which was weird. But by the end of the evening my ring could easily slip off, fingers looked slender and felt relief all over. Carried over into this morning, woke nice and dry.

Hands and arms were completely numb when I woke twice in the early morning hours. Haven't had this sensation since like the 1st-2nd weeks. Actually think it disturbed my sleep a bit. Decided to sleep in and call it a rest day.

Will check weight again over the weekend, but in this dry state I don't think I've gained any more since last weigh in.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So with pounding calories, not as clean as usual, I am up 1 pound in a week. A dry 221 this morning. That's 1 pound from last weigh in, not total. 8 total so far.

Definitely recomping at 4000 calories plus. Thought body comp changes were stalling a bit, but was pretty happy with how I was looking in the mirror today. Arms definitely looking big, and some delt detail improvements. I still need to get some measurements, so I'll do that and grab a few pics in the morning. Want to have measurements anyways before the Dbol/NPP/EQ cycle. So even though the CJC and MK will continue through that, or at least part of it, I think I'll start another log. Not a lot of NPP or EQ logs on here.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates bro? Still growing?
Went ahead and started NPP and EQ yesterday. A few weeks ahead of original plan. So this log is done. Will start another one in the next day or so. Still have about 8 weeks left of the CJC and several months worth of MK. So they will play a major role in this AAS cycle. Decided against running the DBol right now. Just for the MK bloat, definitely don't want to add to it. So will likely finish with the Dbol. The NPP will serve as a kicker and run for 10 weeks. EQ for 16 or more.

I'll post a link to new log here for anyone interested in following an AAS + Peptides cycle

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Went ahead and started NPP and EQ yesterday. A few weeks ahead of original plan. So this log is done. Will start another one in the next day or so. Still have about 8 weeks left of the CJC and several months worth of MK. So they will play a major role in this AAS cycle. Decided against running the DBol right now. Just for the MK bloat, definitely don't want to add to it. So will likely finish with the Dbol. The NPP will serve as a kicker and run for 10 weeks. EQ for 16 or more.

I'll post a link to new log here for anyone interested in following an AAS + Peptides cycle
Please do post that link, i def want to follow.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This lethargy and the bloat is what drove me away from mk. It was 100% ruining my morning workout schedule due to snoozes and such. Wasn't worth the benefits when it got to the point where I couldn't peel myself out of bed ha
That's because it's ****ing up with your sleep not making it better. A true deep sleep makes you rested enough after 6hours so that you'll be jumping out of bed in a second.

The fact that you're dreaming so much actually means that you're rarely hitting phase 4 deep sleep.
Which happens to me every time I take MK 677.

The lethargy is not because of your brain pumping GH out of your glands.

It's fatigue from the ****ed up sleep

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because it's ****ing up with your sleep not making it better. A true deep sleep makes you rested enough after 6hours so that you'll be jumping out of bed in a second.

The fact that you're dreaming so much actually means that you're rarely hitting phase 4 deep sleep.
Which happens to me every time I take MK 677.

The lethargy is not because of your brain pumping GH out of your glands.

It's fatigue from the ****ed up sleep
Actually dreaming, aka rem, is stage 4. However, you are right it is ****ing with his sleep. You want to hit stage 5 of sleep. Excessive dreaming actually drains the sh!t out of you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So what does it mean when when you have multiple detailed dreams that you fully remeber but wake up multiple times and dont wanna get up when its time. Thats how i sleep almost every night

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what does it mean when when you have multiple detailed dreams that you fully remeber but wake up multiple times and dont wanna get up when its time. Thats how i sleep almost every night
REM sleep (dream stage) is good and necessary, but can't make up for your whole night.

You need to hit deep sleep phase for trully healing sleep, and **** all happens during that phase, no moving, no dreaming, NADA!

If you're constantly dreaming you may want to cut:
Caffeine
Nootropics
Dopamine agonists
Mk677

And see how it goes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
REM sleep (dream stage) is good and necessary, but can't make up for your whole night.

You need to hit deep sleep phase for trully healing sleep, and **** all happens during that phase, no moving, no dreaming, NADA!

If you're constantly dreaming you may want to cut:
Caffeine
Nootropics
Dopamine agonists
Mk677

And see how it goes
My sleep has been like this for the past 8-10 years. I go through some periods where its solid but not too often. Currently not taking anything other then some morning coffee and thats not every day. Ps, ive tried everything otc from sleeping pills to nightquil to melatonin at 10 mg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My sleep has been like this for the past 8-10 years. I go through some periods where its solid but not too often. Currently not taking anything other then some morning coffee and thats not every day. Ps, ive tried everything otc from sleeping pills to nightquil to melatonin at 10 mg
Dsip delta-sleep-inducing-Peptide

hawkfan9

Awards
Has anyone here used DSIP? How does it work and what are the benefits?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been reading up on it the past (2-3 days only) but im not finding a ton of beneficial feedback

sespress

Awards
Dsip delta-sleep-inducing-Peptide
Dream and grow (with the kratom) has been a go to for me. I have bouts of insomnia that last a few days and if the dream and grow doesn't touch it I usually hit up the strong stuff (etizalopram) but I wouldn't do that regularly.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dream and grow (with the kratom) has been a go to for me. I have bouts of insomnia that last a few days and if the dream and grow doesn't touch it I usually hit up the strong stuff (etizalopram) but I wouldn't do that regularly.
Did you mean Etizolam or Escitalopram
The first one is similar to Xanax and not sold in the US and the second one is Lexapro lol

sespress

Awards
Did you mean Etizolam or Escitalopram
The first one is similar to Xanax and not sold in the US and the second one is Lexapro lol
AH yeah the first. Like I said though only take 2mg like very rarely. But if you really can't sleep like me for a few days you gotta get rest. I had a doctor give me Ambien once.... That stuff is just crazy, I was making sandwiches in the night and walking up in bed in the AM with mustard on me and no clue what's going on. I've heard people sleep drive, or well attempt to poorly, on that stuff. It seemed dangerous to me, but the sleep was restful on it. I'll get a solid 8 on dream and grow 9/10 times. If not etiz will do the trick, and I tend to snap out of that stuff where everything else gives me a hangover.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AH yeah the first. Like I said though only take 2mg like very rarely. But if you really can't sleep like me for a few days you gotta get rest. I had a doctor give me Ambien once.... That stuff is just crazy, I was making sandwiches in the night and walking up in bed in the AM with mustard on me and no clue what's going on. I've heard people sleep drive, or well attempt to poorly, on that stuff. It seemed dangerous to me, but the sleep was restful on it. I'll get a solid 8 on dream and grow 9/10 times. If not etiz will do the trick, and I tend to snap out of that stuff where everything else gives me a hangover.
I figured that's what you meant, have you ever had Xanax, how would you compare it to that?

Yeah I was having a lot of issues sleeping and the doctor gave me Ambien but I never even picked up the prescription lol

Dream n Grow made me tired, but I couldn't deal with the cotton mouth. It made me not able to fall asleep, and I got a bit anxious from it.

sespress

Awards
I figured that's what you meant, have you ever had Xanax, how would you compare it to that?

Yeah I was having a lot of issues sleeping and the doctor gave me Ambien but I never even picked up the prescription lol

Dream n Grow made me tired, but I couldn't deal with the cotton mouth. It made me not able to fall asleep, and I got a bit anxious from it.
Dude. Cotton mouth. Like 4 blunts to the dome in the desert. Then you ate sand. But you actually get used to it after a bit and that goes away. Happened the first few times for sure. Was totally counter productive, kept waking up to drink and or pee.

Etiz is weaker than Xanax, by a bit. Didn't last as long but let's you down gently. Tolerance develops just as fast. the withdraw (I've never had it) is supposed to easier, where benzo's WD can kill you if bad enough. I prefer it for any application where a benzo's was called for. And it's cheap, and unscheduled. It's addictive for sure which is why I limit it but I don't want to compulsively redose. I've got like 50 on hand and I see them and say "I don't need that". Xanax on the other hand I want to eat if it's around. I get the sublingual type for a quick kick in.

They're good if you pull a muscle too. 1mg + 400mg advil and lots of water nipps it in the bud before it can get really nasty.