Awards
I feel like the mk has given me a libido boost lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are starting to take off. Took the weekend off from the MK, but feel the bloat was starting to subside before the weekend though. But definitely seeing some changes in the mirror. Looking a bit more blocky and full. Muscle groups showing signs of separation, similar to being on an AAS cycle.

Weight is 216 waking. That is 3lbs. up in about 10 days. Last few nights the good sleep has returned, so feeling rested and refreshed for the training week!!

Calories have been consistently landing around 3700-3800 and feel like distribution is about to start taking off as well.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Do you think you'll have to up your cal as you continue or do you think that you won't gain enough for it to really impact the overall cycle?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think you'll have to up your cal as you continue or do you think that you won't gain enough for it to really impact the overall cycle?
I'm thinking that surplus should consistently make changes over the course of the cycle without having to up them further.

That's a 500 surplus.

Now when I start the Dbol and EQ in October I will probably up another few hundred. I was going to wait until November to start that, but I want to still be running the CJC when I do without having to grab several more weeks worth. So just brought my start date in a month.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lethargy is definitely legit. Didn't seem to hit as hard on the weekend as I was busy both days. But sitting at my desk at work, a few days last week and again today, I get really tired for a couple hours. So I just went for a little 45 minute nap in the john and woke up with tingling hands. But also tingling feet for sitting on the toilet that long LOL. Pants up of course.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The lethargy is definitely legit. Didn't seem to hit as hard on the weekend as I was busy both days. But sitting at my desk at work, a few days last week and again today, I get really tired for a couple hours. So I just went for a little 45 minute nap in the john and woke up with tingling hands. But also tingling feet for sitting on the toilet that long LOL. Pants up of course.
Lol. I'm surprised you could stand after sitting on the toilet that long.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Used to do this in my intern days after long nights of boozing and womanizing haha... wake up with numb feet and ahve to take another 10min to warm up before standing up haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same here in my early 20,s. Would get a clean roll of tp and pin it between my head and the stall wall lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here in my early 20,s. Would get a clean roll of tp and pin it between my head and the stall wall lol
I use the handicap stall with the bar, put arm on that, use shoulder as pillow

I would be lying if I said I haven't done this before...100 times

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I feel like so much less of a loser now knowing that everyone else does this to lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like so much less of a loser now knowing that everyone else does this to lol
this is how adults make gainz... still gotta show up to work, but need that rest to recover hahaha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to go in to work early this morning to train the night shift on some stuff, which meant no gym. But left early to get it in right in the middle of the usual "lethargy hour". Nothing a double scoop of PWO couldn't fix. Strength up a bit on Squats. 315 x 4 felt tough last week barely parallel. Today got 315 x 5 definitely deeper. And threw on 325 for 4 x 2 sets.

Definitely holding some water today as the separations in my upper arms are not nearly as apparent and when I changed my socks before starting workout, my work socks had left deep indentations in my calves that lasted for like an hour.

Sleep seems to have gotten consistently better, whereas it was hit and miss the first week. About 5 night in a row has been restful deep sleep.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Nice job on the strength. Do you feel bloated at all or just in general feel fuller?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the strength. Do you feel bloated at all or just in general feel fuller?
It's weird. Some days I feel it in my neck and belly, but don't see it. Today I don't feel it, but definitely see it in the mirror LOL

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Have you guys thought about taking water pills for bloat? Not sure if it would help like it does for regular bloating. Also, with the IGF's, do you pin them or am I just slow?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Have you guys thought about taking water pills for bloat? Not sure if it would help like it does for regular bloating. Also, with the IGF's, do you pin them or am I just slow?
Definitely pin igf

AllTheGainz

Awards
It's weird. Some days I feel it in my neck and belly, but don't see it. Today I don't feel it, but definitely see it in the mirror LOL
That's weird, is it comparable to creatine mono bloat where it's all over?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me mk677 is more of a stuffed my face bloat.
IMO much different than creatine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I'm pinning the CJC.

Haven't considered taking a water pill. I take enough stuff as it is LOL. And it's not enough of a concern for me honestly.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's weird, is it comparable to creatine mono bloat where it's all over?
I don't get bloated from creatine mono. By all rights it shouldn't bloat anybody. Kind of an old myth. The water retention from creatine is intracellular of the muscles. Not subq.

For me mk677 is more of a stuffed my face bloat.
IMO much different than creatine
There was a couple days last week that this was me. But have since been keeping diet in check, carbs moderate and sodium the best I can in a surplus. That bloat is definitely a miserable feeling. Like I said, today I don't feel it, can just see it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't get bloated from creatine mono. By all rights it shouldn't bloat anybody. Kind of an old myth. The water retention from creatine is intracellular of the muscles. Not subq.

Definitely a myth.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wonder why when I quoted u it didn't separate it from my words?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In.

What do you call a fish with no eye's? A Fshhhhhhhh. (Figured I should write *something*).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will post labs as soon as I figure out how to upload them as a picture and crop my info out.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Will post labs as soon as I figure out how to upload them as a picture and crop my info out.
I was just going to PM you about the PII in that .pdf :D Don't worry, I won't apply for too many credit cards :D

Just hit "Print Screen" on the keyboard and... Ah, I'll do it, stand by...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly ok with these. Test good for 250/week. E2 good. CBC good. Slightly elevated liver enzymes but not alarming.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Haha you da man!!!

Thank you sir.
No prob, we were on at the same time, and I actually had the photo editor open :D (Irfanview - oldie, but fast for a quick forum image post). Glad you were cool with it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Mostly ok with these. Test good for 250/week. E2 good. CBC good. Slightly elevated liver enzymes but not alarming.
Be careful with the liver enzymes bro. Try to keep em a little lower if at all possible.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it's from a medication I took last week. Should have known better getting bloods.
This may be a really remedial question, but is there a class (or classes) of medications known to raise the liver #s? IE: NSAIDs, Antibiotics, etc.?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Your on 250 a week and it's that high? Damn someone explain why his test is so high while running so little, just doesn't add up in my head. I'm also new to all this so...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your on 250 a week and it's that high? Damn someone explain why his test is so high while running so little, just doesn't add up in my head. I'm also new to all this so...
It's not that high. I'm on 100mg a week more than the average trt dose.

150 should land someone around 800-1000

AllTheGainz

Awards
It's not that high. I'm on 100mg a week more than the average trt dose.

150 should land someone around 800-1000
I guess the math just doesn't add up in my head then, idk how 250mg of test a week yeilds test that high. Then again I haven't ever really looked into it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the math just doesn't add up in my head then, idk how 250mg of test a week yeilds test that high. Then again I haven't ever really looked into it.
If you haven't looked into it, why so puzzled? That in itself makes no sense LOL

AllTheGainz

Awards
If you haven't looked into it, why so puzzled? That in itself makes no sense LOL
Lol I guess the conversion rate just caught me off guard. Not often I see a lot of blood work so I never really had that question come up in my head.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on someone's baseline, history, etc. you can expect 5-7x the weekly dosage amount to equate to their total test #

So I'm at just under 6x (250)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJC 1295 DAC / MK 677 13 weeks & more!!

So if I was on a blast of say 500/week, I would really want to see a number around 3000

Of course higher is welcomed!!

AllTheGainz

Awards
Depending on someone's baseline, history, etc. you can expect 5-7x the weekly dosage amount to equate to their total test #

So I'm at just under 6x (250)
Ah okay, this just highlights the amount of research I still have to do