John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I know a few people who have used ART and had good results. I haven't tried it.

Just an update, after almost 3 year of agonizing pain in the shoulder, I have no more pain. This pain was so bad that when I had gallbladder surgery in August, even the morphine they gave me before and after surgery didn't relieve the pain. I have been using the cissus for 5 weeks now and have dropped to 1000mg, 2x/day.

My chest training is getting pretty heavy now and for the first time in years I have full range of motion using dumbbells with no pain. This stuff is great.
good to hear. you have to keep taking it to see results or they'll slowly dwindle down from my experience. hopefully this'll heal it for good.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I know a few people who have used ART and had good results. I haven't tried it.

Just an update, after almost 3 year of agonizing pain in the shoulder, I have no more pain. This pain was so bad that when I had gallbladder surgery in August, even the morphine they gave me before and after surgery didn't relieve the pain. I have been using the cissus for 5 weeks now and have dropped to 1000mg, 2x/day.

My chest training is getting pretty heavy now and for the first time in years I have full range of motion using dumbbells with no pain. This stuff is great.
This is so great to hear. SuperCissusRx is helping people worldwide, regardless of sport.
If you need anything, please let us know! :thumbsup:

ILiftBig

Awards
This is so great to hear. SuperCissusRx is helping people worldwide, regardless of sport.
If you need anything, please let us know! :thumbsup:
Are you with USPLabs?

Hey a little background, I am a 52 year old athlete, my wife is 46. I played college football, and competed to a very high level in powerlifting for 27 years, not to mention being very good at quite a few other sports. The iron game just happened to be my love. I still lift quite a bit of weight but just do it for keeping in good shape now. I probably always will. My wife has been a national bodybuilding champion and still at her age could earn a her pro card back if she put her mind to it.

For everyone that reads this, I would have no problem saying a product sucked if I felt it does. But at the same time, I have been in this game for a long time and tried most everything. I honestly know when something works or doesn't. This stuff honestly works.

I read on a powerlifting forum about cissus. The guy that mentioned it was also a very good, high level lifter that had one foot in the operating room as I did. Louis Simmons told him to give the product a try and it worked. Being very skeptical I did my homework on this stuff, reading research and scanning tons of forums where it was talked about. There was enough scientific data and good anecdotal evidence that it worth a try. Especially since the anecdotal evidence I heard came from people I trusted to not BS about a product.

Well, to everyone here, I am impressed. Honestly I was planning on having rotator surgery this summer. I was sick of the pain and sick of not being able to train. Nothing has worked. This stuff saved me a very expensive hospital bill.

To USPLabs, you guys have a great product. I have no idea how the rest of your products are but if they are like the cissus, you have honestly have the market cornered. I can't tell you how many times people in this game have given up hard earned money to find a product and all their claims are crap. It's about time a company comes through with its claims and gives us something for our money.

To end this, borobulker, thanks for your offer. I have honestly not looked into any of your other products. But I sure will. If there is something that my wife or I could use I would surely be interested in purchasing the product. So I will take a look at them today and send you a private message to get your advice on them. I also have some ideas how I might be able to help get the word out about cissus. There are TONS of powerlifters that have serious shoulder problems and don't know what to do to solve it. This stuff is like gold for us.

good to hear. you have to keep taking it to see results or they'll slowly dwindle down from my experience. hopefully this'll heal it for good.
Thanks for your responses and the points. Hey, how do you give those reputation points anyway?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established

Have you noticed any other effects from Cissus other than easing your joint issues?

I think i read somewhere that people have noticed fat loss while using it.

ILiftBig

Awards
Have you noticed any other effects from Cissus other than easing your joint issues?

I think i read somewhere that people have noticed fat loss while using it.
I did notice that I felt like I was much stronger and was actually lifting significantly more weight than I was before I took it. Why I don't know. My wife also claimed she felt a muscle pump that she was use too. Again, I have no idea if the cissus caused this.

As for the fat loss. I can't say I have noticed losing anything and I have a bit to lose. But I am not on a diet or doing any kind of cardio and honestly wasn't paying attention to it. One thing I did notice today is some squat pants that I use to train in seem to be much larger in the waist.

My wife says she feels she has lost some BF in the abdominal area but she has been dieting and doing cardio. So its nothing that either of us can positively say the cissus was responsible for.

What really interest me is the research reports of cissus causing significant improvement in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, HDL, triglycerides, C-ractive protein, blood sugar profiles, serotonin profiles and added protection against oxidative stress. Not only should this improve cardiac health but sugar profiles and serotonin profiles being improved should help one to lose weight. Serotoin is responsible for your appetite and mood. Improving sugar profiles will help control weight and has possibilities for someone who might have type 2 diabetes because it was shown to reduce fasting blood glucose levels.

There is valid research that suggested that cissus caused a loss in weight that was comparable to that observed in people who took sibutramine for one year and orlistat for 6 months or 1 year. This is enough to open some eyes.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you with USPLabs?
I am with USPlabs, I am an on-line representative as well as other tasks.

Hey a little background, I am a 52 year old athlete, my wife is 46. I played college football, and competed to a very high level in powerlifting for 27 years, not to mention being very good at quite a few other sports. The iron game just happened to be my love. I still lift quite a bit of weight but just do it for keeping in good shape now. I probably always will. My wife has been a national bodybuilding champion and still at her age could earn a her pro card back if she put her mind to it.
Thank you for the in-depth background information regarding your (and your wifes’) situation.

For everyone that reads this, I would have no problem saying a product sucked if I felt it does. But at the same time, I have been in this game for a long time and tried most everything. I honestly know when something works or doesn't. This stuff honestly works.
This is awesome. It is very important for people to be honest and back their claims with proof, much like your case.

I read on a powerlifting forum about cissus. The guy that mentioned it was also a very good, high level lifter that had one foot in the operating room as I did. Louis Simmons told him to give the product a try and it worked. Being very skeptical I did my homework on this stuff, reading research and scanning tons of forums where it was talked about. There was enough scientific data and good anecdotal evidence that it worth a try. Especially since the anecdotal evidence I heard came from people I trusted to not BS about a product.
Powerlifters (among others) are the perfect candidates for SuperCissusRx. I compete as a powerlifter as well but have been lucky enough to be primarily injury free.
Louis is a god. What an honorable mention. We could not ask for more.
Great points; trusted anecdotal evidence is often more important than medical journal articles due to the nature of our sport(s).

Well, to everyone here, I am impressed. Honestly I was planning on having rotator surgery this summer. I was sick of the pain and sick of not being able to train. Nothing has worked. This stuff saved me a very expensive hospital bill.
Thank you for your kind words and impressive story. This is what it is all about!

To USPLabs, you guys have a great product. I have no idea how the rest of your products are but if they are like the cissus, you have honestly have the market cornered. I can't tell you how many times people in this game have given up hard earned money to find a product and all their claims are crap. It's about time a company comes through with its claims and gives us something for our money.
Thank you, once again.

To end this, borobulker, thanks for your offer. I have honestly not looked into any of your other products. But I sure will. If there is something that my wife or I could use I would surely be interested in purchasing the product. So I will take a look at them today and send you a private message to get your advice on them. I also have some ideas how I might be able to help get the word out about cissus. There are TONS of powerlifters that have serious shoulder problems and don't know what to do to solve it. This stuff is like gold for us.
Not a problem, this is what we are here for!
If you have any product specific questions, please let me know. I will await your private message.

ParaManiac

ParaManiac

Awards
Would anyone reccommend cycling Cissus due to its effects on cortisol?

As the body will always aim to achieve homeostasis,will this not lead to an elevation in its own production with prolonged useage?

Cheers

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would anyone reccommend cycling Cissus due to its effects on cortisol?

As the body will always aim to achieve homeostasis,will this not lead to an elevation in its own production with prolonged useage?

Cheers
yes try it and see how it works for you. theres better stuff like ps or lean extreme. Cissus is a two in one cortisol and joints(and a few other things reduced bodyfat)

ILiftBig

Awards
Got another addition for any women that are thinking about using this product. My wife has had lots of trouble keeping her fingernail long because they get brittle and break. Since we have been using the cissus now for over a month her fingernails have become hard as rocks. She is amazed. So I ordered 200g more of the bulk cissusrx tonight just to celebrate.

My shoulder pain is gone too. After I train heavy it hurts a little that night but by the morning does the pain is gone again. So far I have gotten 3 other people to start taking this product. I am sold on it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got another addition for any women that are thinking about using this product. My wife has had lots of trouble keeping her fingernail long because they get brittle and break. Since we have been using the cissus now for over a month her fingernails have become hard as rocks. She is amazed. So I ordered 200g more of the bulk cissusrx tonight just to celebrate.

My shoulder pain is gone too. After I train heavy it hurts a little that night but by the morning does the pain is gone again. So far I have gotten 3 other people to start taking this product. I am sold on it.
Glad to know you enjoy(ed) the product. Thank you very much for your feedback. :thumbsup:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely safe for females. We are looking into avenues to market cissus to the osteo related illness which is predominant in females.

ceosm
I have to bump this thread again.

My wife has osteoarthritis in one knee and is now pain-free in less than a week after commencing Super Cissus Rx. She started at the recommended 9 caps a day and will continue with a maintanence dose after 30 days. I have not seen her this happy for a long, long time.

So i can vouch for its effects in this area.

I'm going to start myself but would like to know an effective dose for it's anabolic effects and the right time for dosing?

Thanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to bump this thread again.

My wife has osteoarthritis in one knee and is now pain-free in less than a week after commencing Super Cissus Rx. She started at the recommended 9 caps a day and will continue with a maintanence dose after 30 days. I have not seen her this happy for a long, long time.

So i can vouch for its effects in this area.

I'm going to start myself but would like to know an effective dose for it's anabolic effects and the right time for dosing?

Thanks.
Wow! What a result! :thumbsup:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Wow! What a result! :thumbsup:
strategicmove, I have never seen a supplement, for any purpose, work this quick, so well.

She has suffered with this knee pain for well over a year and recently was even feeling pain up into her hip. The pain woke her up during the night and would cause grief during the day although some days were worse than others.

A few weeks ago we found out it was osteoarthritis so in came the depression as she really enjoys training legs. In less than a week after beginning Super Cissus Rx she had her first leg workout with NO PAIN.

In her opinion this should be "Supplement of the Year" and this comes from someone who doesn't take anything else, not even a multi!!!!!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've actually just ordered a bottle of the USPLabs Cissus and 200g of the bulk.

As a side note it's the first time i've ever ordered supps without having to justify the cost to the wife!!! :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually just ordered a bottle of the USPLabs Cissus and 200g of the bulk.

As a side note it's the first time i've ever ordered supps without having to justify the cost to the wife!!! :D
haha we could base an entire marketing campaign off of that statement right there!

renkev88

renkev88

Awards
i was just wondering how do take the powdered form of the super cissus? do you have to mix it with liquid?

and how many grams of powder equal one capsule?

thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put mine in a capsule 1/4 teaspoon is one serving.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of cissus not just as a joint rehab supp but also as a mild anabolic. But has anyone here tried OsteoSport? Personally, I have yet to run it but by the looks of the formula, it stands to dominate the joint health category. Of course as they always say, you get what you pay for. :D

I'm a big fan of cissus not just as a joint rehab supp but also as a mild anabolic. But has anyone here tried OsteoSport? Personally, I have yet to run it but by the looks of the formula, it stands to dominate the joint health category. Of course as they always say, you get what you pay for. :D
If you want a Cissus Proudct use the Cissus Product that proved cissus works but that is just my logical opinion.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If you want a Cissus Proudct use the Cissus Product that proved cissus works but that is just my logical opinion.
I don't know what product that is considering the centuries that cissus has been around. :bandit:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Aeternitatis, I'm interested in the "mild anabolic" effects as well. What dosing range is good for this?

I have "00" caps which i will be taking seeing as my wife has claimed the USPLabs bottles!!! :rippedhand:

Not sure of exact weight of each "00" cap as my scales need batteries.

Powder is VERY easy to work with to which is a huge bonus.

I started at 9 a day and actually noticed slight water retention. Maybe a coincidence though. Since then i have backed off to 3 caps twice a day before breakfast and dinner.

My body is feeling better each day and it's very tempting to start with the heavier weights again.

I don't know what product that is considering the centuries that cissus has been around. :bandit:
what a straw man argument....so was creatine, arginine, beta Alanine and any other popular supplement in our industry. And to spew a little vision so will any future discovery...because new flash our industry is based off compounds found in nature...

Let’s put it this way Before USPlabs Cissus never existed as a joint product in our industry and was never used as a joint supplement in the United states of America or in its native India.

Also you flatter me by marketing in my forum.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what a straw man argument....so was creatine, arginine, beta Alanine and any other popular supplement in our industry. And to spew a little vision so will any future discovery...because new flash our industry is based off compounds found in nature...

Let’s put it this way Before USPlabs Cissus never existed as a joint product in our industry and was never used as a joint supplement in the United states of America or in its native India.

You gotta love this guy. :eek:wned2:

I love AN tho so no disrespect

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Oh ****, my bad I didn't even notice this was the USP forum. lmao, it just popped up in my user CP. Seriously, my apologies. :footinmouth::18:
Aeternitatis, I'm interested in the "mild anabolic" effects as well. What dosing range is good for this?
I only ever tried it with the original Cissus Rx which was 5% and for that I went from 8-12 caps for the additional anabolic effects. Definitely noticed better sleep along with muscle fullness and enhanced recovery. So, with the new 10% stuff you could probably cut that dosage in half.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I only ever tried it with the original Cissus Rx which was 5% and for that I went from 8-12 caps for the additional anabolic effects. Definitely noticed better sleep along with muscle fullness and enhanced recovery. So, with the new 10% stuff you could probably cut that dosage in half.
Thanks for the info

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
DUDE, he isn't lying. I took my first dose of Cissus today about 20 minutes before lifting. After about 30 minutes of lifting I went to do some cardio on the bike, and I got a massive boner. I actually had to go an extra 10 minutes on the bike, to wait for it to go down. :rofl:

This has never happened to me before, 100% of the time prior to this experience, I've always been totally bored out of my skull while riding the bike and completely asexual feeling.
Cissus makes you gay?

jhferry

Awards
I bought a bulk Cissus product but am considering the USPlabs version. I have a few questions about dosing though, for fat loss what is a decent dosage? Right now I am @ 1g a day. does this need to be cycled off for any reason? I read it can block the absorption of some nutrients, does anyone else notice this?

ForzaBucks

Awards
I've been using this for about a month now. Before taking Cissus, i had some recurring pain in my right wrist. Not enough to make me want to go to a doctor, but after a few months of pain that did not seem to be getting any better, I went to a acupuncturist. not much help (and he has helped me in the past with many issues). I kept on with my normal routine, favoring my other hand when i began taking Cissus for overall health reasons. I can say that after a few weeks, my wrist began feeling much better. It is not yet back to 100%, but damn close, and it keeps improving. I don't know if this is because of the Cissus, but I'm not arguing with the results. I will keep using it until i have a reason not to!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this for about a month now. Before taking Cissus, i had some recurring pain in my right wrist. Not enough to make me want to go to a doctor, but after a few months of pain that did not seem to be getting any better, I went to a acupuncturist. not much help (and he has helped me in the past with many issues). I kept on with my normal routine, favoring my other hand when i began taking Cissus for overall health reasons. I can say that after a few weeks, my wrist began feeling much better. It is not yet back to 100%, but damn close, and it keeps improving. I don't know if this is because of the Cissus, but I'm not arguing with the results. I will keep using it until i have a reason not to!
Which brand were you taking and how much?

ForzaBucks

Awards
Which brand were you taking and how much?
USP Labs Super cissus...took 2 pills in the morning at first. now taking 2 in the morning, 2 at night.

I went skiing this past weekend and for the first time in about 10 years, I had no knee pain at all!

I've recommended this product to a few people, so I will come back and post when i hear about their results. it really is amazing. also, i'm not taking any glucosamine chondroitin at this time, as it's never done anything for me in the past.

berraco47

Awards
Yeah I need to pick some of this up. I haven't had any luck with the Glucosamine so I will definetly be trying this soon. :banana:

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Well it definitely worked for my wifes osteoarthritis pain.

I have some of the Bulk powder, which i believe has been discontinued, and have just started taking it with my post workout meal at night as when i was taking it in the morning it would make me feel very lethargic, unmotivated and in a very low mood!!!!

My joints felt better and i don't know the science why this would happen but it was definitely the Cissus.