Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Someone told me today they took 3.5 weeks off from training because they got a burn on their trap, they got married, and they had to move. They were trying to say they lose their gains faster than most.

I told them I have never been out of the gym longer than 8 days in 9 years - that’s how you keep your strength. When my back was so fried I couldn’t tie my shoes, I benched. When I tore my foot and couldn’t walk off crutches, I floorpessed. When I had gyno surgery, I squat with the SSB & legpressed. When I took care of my dad after his hip surgery, I trained for 1 hour every 4th day because he couldn’t piss without me.

As long as it matters to you, you will find that hour 2-3x/wk.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone told me today they took 3.5 weeks off from training because they got a burn on their trap, they got married, and they had to move. They were trying to say they lose their gains faster than most.

I told them I have never been out of the gym longer than 8 days in 9 years - that’s how you keep your strength. When my back was so fried I couldn’t tie my shoes, I benched. When I tore my foot and couldn’t walk off crutches, I floorpessed. When I had gyno surgery, I squat with the SSB & legpressed. When I took care of my dad after his hip surgery, I trained for 1 hour every 4th day because he couldn’t piss without me.

As long as it matters to you, you will find that hour 2-3x/wk.
That’s inspiring bro. I’m similar in that I rarely go 2-3 days without training (although admittedly after a vasectomy I did go 11 days - hated it but my nuts were black and blue and the medical staff were adamant it was 2 weeks off). I’ve only been at this for just under 5 years though so way less time.

Totally agree that when it’s important you find a way - I know a lot of people who look for excuses not to go rather than excuses to go

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s inspiring bro. I’m similar in that I rarely go 2-3 days without training (although admittedly after a vasectomy I did go 11 days - hated it but my nuts were black and blue and the medical staff were adamant it was 2 weeks off). I’ve only been at this for just under 5 years though so way less time.

Totally agree that when it’s important you find a way - I know a lot of people who look for excuses not to go rather than excuses to go
Yeah exactly. I know there are extreme life situations where it’s just not a priority, but don’t tell me you don’t have time - people choose not to make time.

If you want something - go and get it. You can have almost anything you want, if you are willing to pay the cost. It’s up to you what’s worth paying for in this life.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah exactly. I know there are extreme life situations where it’s just not a priority, but don’t tell me you don’t have time - people choose not to make time.

If you want something - go and get it. You can have almost anything you want, if you are willing to pay the cost. It’s up to you what’s worth paying for in this life.
Thats right. And thats why i get up at 2am to go lift. Obviously not gonna be able to do it as often going to school from 7-2 then working 4-11 its just not realistic. But theres gonna be time to go and ill get there

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap the last few days have been LONG! Diets been crap, havent been able to hit the gym and wont get to today either. I dont even remember the last time i had to take 3 days off. Oh well. Back to it tomorrow afternoon. Wife works at 6 am and i work until 11 tonight after school. And got lots of homework to get done.
Finishing off this last bottle of s4 at 120mg. Thinking im gonna run either test/deca or test/eq after not sure yet

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap the last few days have been LONG! Diets been crap, havent been able to hit the gym and wont get to today either. I dont even remember the last time i had to take 3 days off. Oh well. Back to it tomorrow afternoon. Wife works at 6 am and i work until 11 tonight after school. And got lots of homework to get done.
Finishing off this last bottle of s4 at 120mg. Thinking im gonna run either test/deca or test/eq after not sure yet
Same here man. Just bot enjoying these sarms as I do with gear. Experiencing way more aides too. I’m looking at test and deca.

Newth

Awards
Be careful until your used to the low sleep, you won't be healing like your used to so injury will be easier.
What were you studding again, I though Mechanic but read Psych101 the other day?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Be careful until your used to the low sleep, you won't be healing like your used to so injury will be easier.
What were you studding again, I though Mechanic but read Psych101 the other day?
Yeah auto tech but i gotta take gen ed classes too and im after the associates degree instead of just the cert so i gotta go a little more apprehensive than just a normal automotive technology course

Newth

Awards
Yeah auto tech but i gotta take gen ed classes too and im after the associates degree instead of just the cert so i gotta go a little more apprehensive than just a normal automotive technology course
Cool, our course and degree layout is different to yours but being able to push an auto field past cert into degree is really cool.
I did a 4 year Spraypainting Technician Cert in my early 20s, the lesson in Psych101 we got was the Head Sexual Harassment chick telling us to watch ourselves on day one, day two her and her whole female class were hanging out their window flirting with us on the way to the canteen. Was a little WTF but showed how things really are I suppose.
I need to return to school too, I need to get out of toxic manual labour before my 50s.
Best of luck with it mate and a word of advice from an ex-auto worker, look after your knees and back.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cool, our course and degree layout is different to yours but being able to push an auto field past cert into degree is really cool.
I did a 4 year Spraypainting Technician Cert in my early 20s, the lesson in Psych101 we got was the Head Sexual Harassment chick telling us to watch ourselves on day one, day two her and her whole female class were hanging out their window flirting with us on the way to the canteen. Was a little WTF but showed how things really are I suppose.
I need to return to school too, I need to get out of toxic manual labour before my 50s.
Best of luck with it mate and a word of advice from an ex-auto worker, look after your knees and back.
Thanks man. Will do. Thats why i got out of framing. I know too many guys that have wrecked bodies, are completely miserable, and cant keep up with their bills after doing it for 20 plus years. Figured at least this way i could do something a little less physically demanding, make more money, save tons of money when my vehicles break down and maybe have some room to do something different in the industry when i get old

Newth

Awards
Thanks man. Will do. Thats why i got out of framing. I know too many guys that have wrecked bodies, are completely miserable, and cant keep up with their bills after doing it for 20 plus years. Figured at least this way i could do something a little less physically demanding, make more money, save tons of money when my vehicles break down and maybe have some room to do something different in the industry when i get old
Your looking at it in a good way, you also forgot, do cashies on the weekend that the IRS doesn't know about;)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates in here. Ran out of s4, had a good run with it. Was fun stuff and had me looking great. Will post pics soon

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't advise it, probably.......but I can't see why if bloods are done it wouldn't work.
Blood should be fine just some S4 and trt right? Could jump on 3/4 grams of test and some f****** a bombs and take over the world keep your S4 games and add to them

Newth

Awards
Blood should be fine just some S4 and trt right? Could jump on 3/4 grams of test and some f****** a bombs and take over the world keep your S4 games and add to them
Your probably right, the ACP was dropped ages ago and S4 is pretty mild.

Newth

Awards
Is your vision back to normal
Its been really good for ages, Ive had a tiny flickering thing a few days ago but thats way more than just S4. I'll update soon, probs stat pct in a day or 2.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This!!!! That’s the beauty of TRT!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yep jumping into a blast hopefully. Gotta talk to the wife about spending some money though lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep jumping into a blast hopefully. Gotta talk to the wife about spending some money though lol
Tell her it's for a good cause.. Hey babe lm gonna send some of our money to rescued animals

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Pics from various stages in the last couple weeks of the cycle.
IMG_20180814_094401.jpeg
20180819_055200.jpeg
20180813_110225.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn it’s like you get to be on cycle even when you’re not on cycle

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Definitely didnt lose any strength. Just hit 355 on bench. Pretty sure pre s4 i was at 345. So not major strength gains or anything but got leaner and stronger which is what i wanted. Excited to see where this next blast takes me. 4 plate bench?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely didnt lose any strength. Just hit 355 on bench. Pretty sure pre s4 i was at 345. So not major strength gains or anything but got leaner and stronger which is what i wanted. Excited to see where this next blast takes me. 4 plate bench?
Amazing dude! I’m a bit behind you but I can only imagine how awesome 355 feels!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Then i got 5 reps on incline db press with the 100's. Never done the 100's on incline db before. 2 pr's I'm stoked

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At some point its all technique on the BP. Chains. Long pauses. Heavy negatives. Stuff like that might be helpful.
I bet a good blast takes you there.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive been working with pauses lately. I dont have access to chains or bands and never have anyone to spot me so negatives are tricky unless i set up a bench in the power rack. Maybe i should start doing that more often

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been working with pauses lately. I dont have access to chains or bands and never have anyone to spot me so negatives are tricky unless i set up a bench in the power rack. Maybe i should start doing that more often
355 dry and lean very well could carry over to a 405bench with 15 extra pounds on your frame.
Test and Abombs could easily take you there.....well with some food and peaking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then i got 5 reps on incline db press with the 100's. Never done the 100's on incline db before. 2 pr's I'm stoked
Damn wish I had your arms when I bench! Your flat strength compared to your delt power is night and day - keep hammering your delts and when you go on blast and gain a bit more weight you will see a huge increase.

405 is coming homie. Stay hungry!

Also grab some bands on a Black Friday sale this year. A pair each of minis, monster-minis & lights and you’re set. Worth it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Damn wish I had your arms when I bench! Your flat strength compared to your delt power is night and day - keep hammering your delts and when you go on blast and gain a bit more weight you will see a huge increase.

405 is coming homie. Stay hungry!

Also grab some bands on a Black Friday sale this year. A pair each of minis, monster-minis & lights and you’re set. Worth it.
Yeah dude the delts are frustrating the crap out of me. Bench 355. Incline bench 265. Ohp 205. Im gonna be really working on incline and ohp for this blast. Really want my overhead strength to start climbing

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Chris sorry for my lack of motivation to read the whole thread all over again but you did take S4 up to 100?

If so did you notice anything more? I'm actually running it now and I'm curious whether to increase the dosage

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I did take it up to 120. Id say its best from 80-100. Didnt notice much difference from 100-120. I loved it. Although its nive to be done now that my night vision is starting to come back lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did take it up to 120. Id say its best from 80-100. Didnt notice much difference from 100-120. I loved it. Although its nive to be done now that my night vision is starting to come back lol
Haha I feel you.. Haven't noticed it myself but I'm not at that dosage either. I guess I'll try 100 and see what's up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah dude the delts are frustrating the crap out of me. Bench 355. Incline bench 265. Ohp 205. Im gonna be really working on incline and ohp for this blast. Really want my overhead strength to start climbing
Be doing push-presses in addition to your strict overhead work. Practicing using your whole body will definitely help the overhead numbers. You don’t need to spend all day, a couple sets of 2-3 every week will make a difference. And just doing the incline presses and your 3-way shoulder raises will increase the static power over time undoubtedly.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, nice cycle results! Feel bad I didn’t catch this thread earlier!