Christ83189 runs some S4 and ACP-105 testing

Newth

Awards
Thanks man! and yeah its interesting for sure. Especially how it hit me on day 4
What dose was that?
Some ****s just weird, I get a funny micro floating holographic circle on cardarine.

The S4 I've been on 50mg for the last 3 days now and finished 3 weeks of ECA/clen on Friday, so I'm not really feeling the feel good yet, but I'm not feeling crap either.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That was just on 40mg im on 60 now. Might bump up to 80 here soon.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Today was skwaats

Low bar Back squat
Bar 3x10
135x10
225x5x2
275x3x8

Oly squat
300x5x2

Paused squat
255x8x3

Db farmers walks
50'sx30secx3

Lying leg curl
155x15x3

Pullupsx10,8,8.

Great session. Feeling strong and look big and leaner for sure.
20180731_052411.jpeg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look absolutely amazing!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Didnt have time to uodate yesterday so i am today. Yesterday was a deadlift session. Switch back to conventional. I just couldnt get sumo to feel right. Before i get into the lift i gotta say, dang i am getting leaner and i really like what i see in the mirror. I feel like strength is coming on too. My training makes it so i dont do the same(ish) weights on the big lifts only every 3 weeks so thats not a very good gauge right now but accessories are going up.

Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
315x5
365x3x8

Block pulls
395x5x2

Deficit deads
335x8x3

Lat pulldowns ss/ bb shrugs ss/ db walks ss/ pullups

Lat pulldowns
175x15x3

Bb shrugs
225x10x3

Db walks
50'sx30 secx3

Pullup amraps
10/10/8

Pretty sure thats a pr for volume on pullups for 3 sets. Always sucked at them and dont like doing them. Used to do alot in crossfit but that was most of the time kipping or butterfly pullups unless it said strict.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also after hitting gym, then work rolling trusses all day i got called into my other job so worked until 10pm and back to work 630 this morning im tired. Today will be an off day

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try and take it easy man! You’ve been going full bore for a while now!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it easy? Whats that mean? Lol
I honestly have no idea! Just seemed like the right thing to say, but I forgot that you’re crushing it and you probably do more on a rest day than the rest of us do at the gym!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have no idea! Just seemed like the right thing to say, but I forgot that you’re crushing it and you probably do more on a rest day than the rest of us do at the gym!
Well idk about that but i am busy pretty much all the time. Working 2 jobs for now until next friday when im done doing construction then ill have a week off then im going back to school and working afternoons and finding time to be dad and workout somewhere. Ill figure it out. But the week off i got coming up is all im gonna get for most of the next 2 years lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well idk about that but i am busy pretty much all the time. Working 2 jobs for now until next friday when im done doing construction then ill have a week off then im going back to school and working afternoons and finding time to be dad and workout somewhere. Ill figure it out. But the week off i got coming up is all im gonna get for most of the next 2 years lol
I know these feels. Today is my first Sunday off for 3 weeks, and Ive been grinding out 65hrs mininum every week since mid June.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hit bench today. Will be posting up the workout a little later. Been busy. Will say this real quick. Love how the s4 is treating me so much i grabbed a couple more bottles to run it longer and up the doseage so i been running it at 80mg for the last few days. Feeling stronger and looking leaner and more vascular

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench workout was this

Bench

Bar 3x15

135x15
185x8
225x5
275 5x2

Cgbp

295 3x6,5,4

Bench pause 1" off chest

265 2x6

Lat pulldowns ss/lateral raise ss/ pullups ss/ pushups

175x15x4

25x10x3

Pullups 10,8,5

Push ups 30,20,25

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench workout was this

Bench

Bar 3x15

135x15
185x8
225x5
275 5x2

Cgbp

295 3x6,5,4

Bench pause 1" off chest

265 2x6

175x15x4

25x10x3

Pullups 10,8,5

Push ups 30,20,25
Nice bro

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did a quick shoulder session today. Woke up to my alarm and then fell asleep again while having coffee this morning so didnt have as much time as usual

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bench workout was this

Bench

Bar 3x15

135x15
185x8
225x5
275 5x2

Cgbp

295 3x6,5,4

Bench pause 1" off chest

265 2x6

175x15x4

25x10x3

Pullups 10,8,5

Push ups 30,20,25
Nice work! Especially the close-grip stuff!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
This mornings session

Squats

Barx10
135x10
225x5
275x5
300x12,10,8

High bar
315x5x2

Low bar paused squats
275x8x3

Db walks
70'sx3x30sec

Lying leg curls
155x15x3

Pullupsx10,8,8

This was actually yesterdays session but i got up in the morning and went to gym and wasnt feeling great. Got through my 3 high rep sets at 300 and was so sick i couldnt keep going. Ended up calling in to work and spending all day on the couch. Still didnt feel good this morning and really struggled through the workout but got through it

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
christ83189 warriorscode8 alot of us had addictions. One day at a time does it. Plus, working out does work wonders too
Absolutely brother. The gym does more for me than any anti depressant the Dr pushed on me

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your weight now? Not sure you've told us, also has it changed during cycle?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What's your weight now? Not sure you've told us, also has it changed during cycle?
Idk. I dont usually go by the scale. Plus my scale is broken at home. It fluctuates 10 lbs and will give you a different number every time you step on it no matter how many times in a row you step on it. Ill try to remember to weigh myself next time i go to gym

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk. I dont usually go by the scale. Plus my scale is broken at home. It fluctuates 10 lbs and will give you a different number every time you step on it no matter how many times in a row you step on it. Ill try to remember to weigh myself next time i go to gym
I see.. Well you look quite big. I'm curious how S4 does in terms of weight.. Only have a brief experience with it and I think I might used it to short.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I see.. Well you look quite big. I'm curious how S4 does in terms of weight.. Only have a brief experience with it and I think I might used it to short.
I was 215 when i started. Ill get my weight here in the next couple days for a current weight

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was 215 when i started. Ill get my weight here in the next couple days for a current weight
Noticed you stated that.. My bad, thank you and good luck with the continuing of the cycle

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Noticed you stated that.. My bad, thank you and good luck with the continuing of the cycle
Thanks man. I wouldnt be surprised if my weight went down bc ive been trying to control my appetite and lean out and i have gotten leaner for sure. Strength is still good though and people keep commenting on me being bigger which could just be me getting leaner and looking bigger but my muscles have definitely felt fuller and the vascularity is like ive never seen with my body before. So ill be testing strength towards the end of the cycle to see how it did

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
My last day working as a framer before i start school. Of course the weather had to send me off with a bang. Definitely way hotter than we're used to here in the PNW
Screenshot_2018-08-10-04-51-51.jpeg

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck at school man! And try keep your eyes in the books... not on the booties!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Todays session seriously killed me. Deadlift-reps the one Hyde told me about.

Deads
135x10
225x10
315x10
395x3x9,8,8

Block pulls
415x2x5

Deficits
365x3x8

Lat pulldowns ss/ db shrug ss/ db walks ss/ pullup amrap

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Todays session seriously killed me. Deadlift-reps the one Hyde told me about.

Deads
135x10
225x10
315x10
395x3x9,8,8

Block pulls
415x2x5

Deficits
365x3x8

Lat pulldowns ss/ db shrug ss/ db walks ss/ pullup amrap
Nice bro, I deadlifted today as well. Lost so much strength after I cut. Was testing my 1 rm pre cycle and the 440 video is now in the dictionary under the explanation of ‘grind’ lol

Your killing it at the mo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro this is where you been logging all this time eh? You gotta drop a thread link in your other thread if you want people to find it lol

You have been killing it in here; just read it all from the first post. Looking as hard as the work you’ve been putting in.

But for Pete’s sakes man, 50lbs is not an acceptable Farmers Carry - my 160lb gf ran 180/hand Saturday! Something I did when I first got into them was to carry the 100lb dbs as far as I could walking around the gym, rest, then carry them back. These will help everything and are worth it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro this is where you been logging all this time eh? You gotta drop a thread link in your other thread if you want people to find it lol

You have been killing it in here; just read it all from the first post. Looking as hard as the work you’ve been putting in.

But for Pete’s sakes man, 50lbs is not an acceptable Farmers Carry - my 160lb gf ran 180/hand Saturday! Something I did when I first got into them was to carry the 100lb dbs as far as I could walking around the gym, rest, then carry them back. These will help everything and are worth it.
Alright ill up those. I think it was my second deadlift workout i tore the sh1t out of my hands got blisters under a couple callouses so anything like that. The db walks, pull ups and pulldowns have been hell. Theyre getting better now but by the time im done with the bulk of the work im smoked so i did 70's today because of that. My heaviest dumbbells are 140's so ill start running those. I mean hell i pressed one over my head i can walk with them for 30 sec.
Anything with grip gives me a hard time bc i have carpal tunnel from work but today was my last day of that job so maybe it'll get better. Then again wrenching on stuff might just make it worse who knows lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I became a mechanic my grip got noticeably stronger. I have since improved it from years of strength work, but it won’t hurt you!

And I feel you on being dead by the accessories on Kingpin. I remember always, ALWAYS feeling dead on pulldowns. Big difference from a bodybuilding session where you hit em when you’re fresh.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
When I became a mechanic my grip got noticeably stronger. I have since improved it from years of strength work, but it won’t hurt you!

And I feel you on being dead by the accessories on Kingpin. I remember always, ALWAYS feeling dead on pulldowns. Big difference from a bodybuilding session where you hit em when you’re fresh.
Yeah big difference thats for sure

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Took yesterday off. Kids wouldnt go to bed the night before and only time i could hit the gym was 4am and just couldnt get up lol. Today is bench day.

Upping the s4 to 100mg and gonna see what happens. Diet hasnt been the greatest the last week or so but still looking leaner but im gonna clean it up some and try to finish this thing out strong

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took yesterday off. Kids wouldnt go to bed the night before and only time i could hit the gym was 4am and just couldnt get up lol. Today is bench day.

Upping the s4 to 100mg and gonna see what happens. Diet hasnt been the greatest the last week or so but still looking leaner but im gonna clean it up some and try to finish this thing out strong
On cycle (and off most of the time) I don’t plan rest days purely because 1-2 times a week kids or work force me to miss the gym..... it was something I think dan John mentions in his book (I.e don’t plan rest days as life will make you take them frequently enough)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
On cycle (and off most of the time) I don’t plan rest days purely because 1-2 times a week kids or work force me to miss the gym..... it was something I think dan John mentions in his book (I.e don’t plan rest days as life will make you take them frequently enough)
Yeah same here i never plan rest days

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench day

Bench
barx20
135x10
185x10
225 8setsx3

Cgbp
245 2x5

Bench paused 1" off chest
205 3x8

Lat pulldown ss/ db lat raise ss/
Pullup amrap

175 3x15

25's 3x10

Pullup 10,8,8

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude! That back looks strong! And nice work on bench!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That was my speed bench day so nothing real heavy. Cant wait to test strength here in a few weeks

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Today was one of my extra days not following programming just going in for fun. Friday was my last day as a framer and I worked on the cooks line at dennys sat/sun night. Worked until 12:30am and for those of you guys that know me know that that is way past my bedtime lol. But I have all week off before starting school next Monday so I got to sleep in today and actually get 8 hours of sleep for the first time in idk how long so I felt great today.

Did some incline bench and some shoulder work. Trying to build up my incline bench to not be the incline bench of a p*ssy.

Incline bench
barx15
95x10
135x10
185x5
225x2
245x1
225x2
185x10

seated db shoulder press ss/ bb upright row ss/ db front raise

70'sx10
75'sx10