Christ83189 runs some S4 and ACP-105 testing

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Today was my squat day. Getting excited bc looking forward at my plan the weights and intensity are ramping up soon. Gonna get tough but thats what i love about all of this.

Squats
Bar x10
135x10
225x10
315x5
340 5x2

High bar squats
365 2x2

Low bar paused squats ss/
315 3x5

Db walks 30 sec ss/

120'sx3

Lying leg curls ss/

155 3x15

Pullup amraps

15, 12, 10

Pretty sure thats a strict pullup PR

Strength is definitely there and feel like its climbing. Feeling great on this stuff. Really liking 100mg and the vision hasnt gotten any worse since the beginning. Actually its gotten better. At first when it first showed up for about a week when i woke up in the morning even with the lights on i would have a big black spot in the middle of my line of sight for about 5 minutes before going away but i havent had that for quite a while so ill take that as a win

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your numbers everywhere are definitely coming up man.

How are the db walks treating you? Bet you’re already getting better at them

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Your numbers everywhere are definitely coming up man.

How are the db walks treating you? Bet you’re already getting better at them
Db walks suck lol. I dont like them at all but thats one of the keys to becoming well rounded is doing things you dont like

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Db walks suck lol. I dont like them at all but thats one of the keys to becoming well rounded is doing things you dont like
You don’t like them? I know a few people who say that but I love em.

Like to throw in waiters walkers and single hand farmers/waiters as well.

But right now I’m loving trap bar farmers using straps to really max out the weight

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They will help your deadlifting directly and indirectly help bench and squat by building a larger upper back and abs.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^*This! I love when guys claim they bench 300 or whatever on the smith machine.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say i think this is the happiest ive ever been with my physique. I know its not perfect but im freaking super happy with how i look right now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotta say i think this is the happiest ive ever been with my physique. I know its not perfect but im freaking super happy with how i look right now
What it’s all about imo brother, stoked for ya man, keep smashing it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday

Cant remember all i did lol was just an accessory day

Did bent over row
45x15
135x10
225x10

And i superset it with lat pulldowns and pullups i think but not sure about weoght and reps.

Then i superset hammer strength iso low row and high row with reverse grip bent over row
Worked up to 4 plates per side on high row and 3 plates on low row. In hind sight i think i shouldve gone up to 4 plates on low row as well. Dont know why i didn't

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift day

135x10
225x10
315x5
405x5

475 3x2

500 2x2 off blocks

445 2x4,5 2" deficit

Superset lat pulldown/ bb shrugs/ db walks/ pullup amrap

175x15

225x10

125'sx 30 sec

Pullup amrap

Only had time for 2 rounds

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So did you have to do 2 sets of deficits or 4? 4 would be gross

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So did you have to do 2 sets of deficits or 4? 4 would be gross
That was 2 sets of deficits. Thats what it called for today thank god. Its usually 3 but i was smoked. My hands felt like they were gonna fall off at the end there

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Today was just going in to lift some weights

Incline bench
Barx15
135x10
185x5
225 5x3 pr (dont think ive ever done more than 2 at 225)
185x10
135x10

Incline db ss/cable fly ss/ hammer strength decline press

70'sx10
80'sx10
90'sx10

50 per side 3x10

2ppsx12
3ppsx10x2

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Today was an off day. Work tonight til 11pm and then gonna have to figure out how to get my ass out of bed at 2am so I can lift before the wife goes to work because as soon as she gets home from work I gotta go to work til 11pm again and then school starts 7am Monday morning. Fcking nervous considering I haven't been to school in 13 years... But also super excited. Sh1ts gonna be crazy for the next couple years but its not like I haven't ever pushed myself through crazy times before. So I think I'm well equipped for the challenge.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day. Work tonight til 11pm and then gonna have to figure out how to get my ass out of bed at 2am so I can lift before the wife goes to work because as soon as she gets home from work I gotta go to work til 11pm again and then school starts 7am Monday morning. Fcking nervous considering I haven't been to school in 13 years... But also super excited. Sh1ts gonna be crazy for the next couple years but its not like I haven't ever pushed myself through crazy times before. So I think I'm well equipped for the challenge.
You got this bro! And you’ll come out a better man because of the struggle too!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are the strongest most developed version of yourself you’ve ever been - you’ve never had more life experience than the present, and you raised a child. Remember, if an 18 year old can do it, no reason you can’t!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You are the strongest most developed version of yourself you’ve ever been - you’ve never had more life experience than the present, and you raised a child. Remember, if an 18 year old can do it, no reason you can’t!
Put it that way and yeah no way in hell any 18 year old is gonna be doing something i cant

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
2 hours of sleep, got up to lift. And feeling super strong today

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench day
Barx20
135x10
185x5
225x5
275 3 setsx8,6,5

Cgbp
300 3x3,2,2

Bench pause 1" off chest
260 2x5 [:( supposed to be 6-8 reps lol],2
Drop to 245x3 thats my sign im done on bench for the day lol. That 2 hours of sleep must be catching up to me

Lat pulldown ss/ db lateral raise ss/pullup amrap

175 4x15,15,12,10

30's 3x10

Pretty sure that 275x8 on bench is a PR

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Woke up for school today made coffee then fell back asleep bc of working so late last night was in a mad rush to get ther and forgot to take my s4 dang it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did you make it on time?
I was like 2 minutes late but instructor wasnt there yet so its all good lol just crazy im never late for anything and then first day of school im late. Thankfully he wasnt in there so i didnt make a bad first impression. Although psych 101 is on the other end of town and i have 35 min to get there find somewhere to park and then find the classroom so I'm gonna be cutting that one close lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Todays sesh

Squats
135x5
225x5
300 6x2

Oly squat
320 2x5

Pause squats 275
3x5

Db walks 30sec

120'sx2

Lying leg curl
155 2x15

Pullupsx8

Had to cut it short bc my wife had to leave to go pick up her sister to come watch the kids while she works and i go to school

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lately ive been feeling stronger on all lifts. Diet is already suffering due to schedule but still lean after not eating great the last 4 days or so

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel ya there on workload impact on diet. It gets hectic.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lately ive been feeling stronger on all lifts. Diet is already suffering due to schedule but still lean after not eating great the last 4 days or so
Might need to start keeping some whey in your backpack/truck so you can at least wash down some calories during the hectic parts of the day. My buddy in college was a bodybuilder, got up to 280 ( and was fairly lean during his bulk) by mixing 2 shakes for school days: 2 scoops whey and 1/2 cup of oats in each. That way he kept his calories up, then focused in eating clean, while foods in the afternoon and nights.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulking or cutting, either just requires a plan to keep the right kind of food on hand or know where to get what you need on the go.

You’re bulking and no time to prep? You hit a Subway/gas station and by a couple footlongs and a bag of trail mix.

Cutting? Beef jerky, tuna packets, nuts, rice cakes etc. packed from home

Getting fast food? Even easier. You get the big boy meal with soda when gaining or you get grilled chicken and chili if cutting.

And all of that can be avoided if you can prep obviously, but even fast food and gas stations in America have crazy options. And most dollar stores are just as fast to run into for some pop-top canned chili, pasta, sardines, oysters, etc.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Incline bench
Barx15
135x10
185x5
225x2
245x1
255x1
265x1

Really wanted to go for 275 but decided to save it for next time.

225x3
225x1
185x5,5,5

Last 3 sets ss/ BB overhead press ss/ hammer strength decline ss/ cable fly

Heavyish weights, sets of ten

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“If you are unable to remove your weights, contact the girl at the desk to assist you”

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was kinda a sh1tty day. Fighting with the wife and rushed and trying to do homework and take care of kids.

Deadlift
135x10
225x10
315x5
395 6x2

Block pulls
415 2x5

Deficits
365 3x5

No time for accessory work. Didnt even really have time for deads but i wasnt gonna miss it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Picked up this protein yesterday and got the aggro for free. Kinda nervous to try it bc of my stim tolerance lately but im gonna try out a half scoop
20180825_061913.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It took me FOREVER to get through the Kraken I bought. Ugh. BUT some guys freakin’ love it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love it
I can’t pin down what I don’t like. I would say it’s too much artificial sweetener or too fake of a taste, but I don’t really mind either of them. I disliked Honey Graham, Strawberry Cheesecake, & Chocolate all the same so guess it’s just me lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really, really, really can’t stand the douche that does the 1/8th reps on the smith machine. He is horrible. Who is he? I want to troll his social accounts bad.
He works out at my gym, and once asked me if I was gonna use the big one pointing at the 45 in a very high pitched voice. I had to do everything possible not to bust out laughing.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I really, really, really can’t stand the douche that does the 1/8th reps on the smith machine. He is horrible. Who is he? I want to troll his social accounts bad.
Yeah the guy with the 500lb "shoulder press"? Idk hes a total retard

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench day
Bar x20
135x12
185x5
225x5
295 3x2

Cgbp 315 2x2

Paused 1" off chest
275 2x5,3

Lat pulldown ss/ db lat raise ss/ pullup amrapx 3 rounds all

So progress going backwards a little physique wise. Starting school and not working construction anymore changes how much i can eat. So im addressing that issue and getting back on track. Working 5 days this week which means i have no time for anything but work and school lol training is gonna be hard to get in but im getting it in there somewhere for sure