Christ83189 runs some S4 and ACP-105 testing

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Gonna spend some time sunday watching tutorials and working form. Really wish i could afford a lifting coach for a while just to optimize strength and form but thats not in the cards right now
Oh and he's from Sac town the MAC Town baby baby baby!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Getting leaner. Seeing new striations in my delts and pecs. Fcking lower belly fat still clinging on for dear life though. Thats one of the main things i want out of this cycle

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just chasing a pump today. Thinking im gonna switch over to brandon lilly's cube method next week
20180721_051228.jpeg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Vision sides are very pronounced today. Wondering if they're worse when you're very tired or if theyre just getting worse. Still not bad enough for me to call it. Just an observation

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
And the hunger has been unreal. Which coming from me is saying something because im ALWAYS hungry anyways

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Women seem to like that look more than the massive look. Keep it up.
Yeah i know for a fact if i wasn't married id be getting all kinds of tail right now. I catch women eyeballing me all the time the last few months which the attention is nice i guess but i dont gotta look like this to get the one i want

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i know for a fact if i wasn't married id be getting all kinds of tail right now. I catch women eyeballing me all the time the last few months which the attention is nice i guess but i dont gotta look like this to get the one i want
Same here. Well, not the chicks eyeballing me part, but I’m lucky in that my wife will doesnt care about how I look. Its just funny cuz sometimes she doesn’t understand why I want to look better... she doesn’t understand why it matters to me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Vision sides are very pronounced today. Wondering if they're worse when you're very tired or if theyre just getting worse. Still not bad enough for me to call it. Just an observation
You will get use to them, and they will be less pronounced. Atleast, it did for me

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You will get use to them, and they will be less pronounced. Atleast, it did for me
I already was getting used to them but today they were way more pronounced so i had to get used to them again lol. It was the first time they changed since they showed up so i was wondering if its cause im dead tired.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already was getting used to them but today they were way more pronounced so i had to get used to them again lol. It was the first time they changed since they showed up so i was wondering if its cause im dead tired.
Might be

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What mg you at?
How's energy and mood?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What mg you at?
How's energy and mood?
Still at 40. Energy and mood is good for the most part. Just running on 4 hours sleep a night all week feeling run down and exhausted today. Other than today though its been good. Gonna go up to 50 tomorrow

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still at 40. Energy and mood is good for the most part. Just running on 4 hours sleep a night all week feeling run down and exhausted today. Other than today though its been good. Gonna go up to 50 tomorrow
4 hrs of sleep a day. Sounds like you might just need a rest day

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Theres something very strange about a green sunset lol

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres something very strange about a green sunset lol
Haha. That's What I meant by I have my own secret on S4.
What do you mean these dollars arent fluorescent orange. They look like it to me.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Haha. That's What I meant by I have my own secret on S4.
What do you mean these dollars arent fluorescent orange. They look like it to me.
Lol no sh1t. Kinda funny.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well i can say for sure that when i look in the mirror, i realize that. Its obvious im on something lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys are making me wanna try this junk out lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday i did a squat session. Tried out a session from brandon lilly's cube method and it felt awesome. Lots of squatting.

Warmed up with high bar squats

Barx15
135x10
185x10
225x10

Working sets (low bar)
255x3repsx8

325x2 (was supposed to be with bands but my gym doesnt have any gonna try to pick some up)

Oly squats
275x5x5

Leg press ss/GHR ss/ decline situps ss/db swings

4 ppsx15x4

Bw+25x12x3

Bw+25x12x3

65x15x3

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Took my kids to Silverwood theme park yesterday and spent all day in the sun and having fun. Ended up slightly dehydrated and extremely tired but it was so much fun. And i was by far the most jacked guy there that i saw, which is fcking awesome lol. I still question how good i look when im not around a mirror and then i catch a glimpse of my reflection and im look holy sh1t! Look at this guy! Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
All natty! Only sarms, trt, DS, and PH thats it lmao. This S4 and ACP combo seems to be treating me pretty nicely
20180725_044025.jpeg

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Started out with cube kingpin this morning and holy crap it kicked my butt. The pump was crazy and vascularity is off the charts. Im getting leaner. Im hoping to have a not-flexed six pack when im finished with this run

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cube kingpin is kicking my butt and i love it! Im really hoping my numbers shoot up here

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench today

Comp bench
Bar 3x15
135x15
185x10
225x8

240x12,8,8

CGBP
260x6
245x6,6

Bench 1" pause off chest
225x10,10,7

Lat pulldown ss/ db lat raises ss/ pullup amrap

Lat pd 175x15x4

Db raise 25x10x3

Pullupsx7,6,5

I was done for by the time i finished, holy cow. Reading it doesnt seem like much volume but doing it with so many sets with high reps and heavier weight on bench really takes it out of me. Gonna take some getting used to. So far the s4 is treating me well. Upped it to 60mg a day this week and vision sides staying around the same. Vascularity is off the charts and i feel like im leaning out

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I'm late but you're looking good bro. S4 was my favorite SARM after s23...i wanna run it again now that I'm leaner.
As far as the vision sides, I use to take alot of drugs so it's nothing new!! Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'm late but you're looking good bro. S4 was my favorite SARM after s23...i wanna run it again now that I'm leaner.
As far as the vision sides, I use to take alot of drugs so it's nothing new!! Lol
Welcome. What kind of drugs you talking? Bc i did too but never had anything effect my vision like this. Except like lsd or mushrooms lol but those are another story and are different. Its not bad enough to stop the cycle though. Any time i have to drive in the dark though its a little stressful and have to be EXTREMELY careful

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. What kind of drugs you talking? Bc i did too but never had anything effect my vision like this. Except like lsd or mushrooms lol but those are another story and are different. Its not bad enough to stop the cycle though. Any time i have to drive in the dark though its a little stressful and have to be EXTREMELY careful
man i did everything under the sun. I was hooked on painkillers and benzos but I'm clean now. I was mainly taking about my days with LSD, mushrooms, DXM, ketamine.....Lol.
No it's not really the same thing, but I'm used to taking things that alter my reality. S4 doesn't do that, but it's kinda similar in the way that you know it's just an effect of the drug.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
man i did everything under the sun. I was hooked on painkillers and benzos but I'm clean now. I was mainly taking about my days with LSD, mushrooms, DXM, ketamine.....Lol.
No it's not really the same thing, but I'm used to taking things that alter my reality. S4 doesn't do that, but it's kinda similar in the way that you know it's just an effect of the drug.
Yeah thats true. I was an everything kind of guy too. Also clean now. My main thing was opiates. I quit everything else easily but the opiates were the one i always had trouble staying away from. That one took me 12 years and 4 rehabs

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I think S4 is one of my new favorites.. I really enjoy the vascularity and the hardening effects. Kinda crazy cause ive only been on it around 2 weeks so im excited to see the finished product. I can say for sure that this stuff is legit. Anybody have amy questions about it feel free to shoot me a PM and ill tell you all i know

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats true. I was an everything kind of guy too. Also clean now. My main thing was opiates. I quit everything else easily but the opiates were the one i always had trouble staying away from. That one took me 12 years and 4 rehabs
One day at a time bro.

We are addicted to the iron now!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
christ83189 warriorscode8 alot of us had addictions. One day at a time does it. Plus, working out does work wonders too

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alcohol for me, kicked the coke, weed, e, speed etc without too many issues (coke was the hardest), alcohol though, that was a battle, was sober 4 years once and relapsed. Been over 5 years this time and whilst I’ll never be complacent it feels more solid now, no question I’m addicted to lifting and fitness, as DC says that defo helps.

Newth

Awards
christ83189 S4 thread and I missed it, I'll have a good read up on it tomorrow.
I'm a week on S4 and just started noticing the strength a little.
The color changing bit sounds interesting. I work with paint, lol.

And your flexing pic on page 3...I think you've got a bit of a #YoungDorianYates thing going on there.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
christ83189 S4 thread and I missed it, I'll have a good read up on it tomorrow.
I'm a week on S4 and just started noticing the strength a little.
The color changing bit sounds interesting. I work with paint, lol.

And your flexing pic on page 3...I think you've got a bit of a #YoungDorianYates thing going on there.
Thanks man! and yeah its interesting for sure. Especially how it hit me on day 4