Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I’ve done a few separate 8-12 week runs on AE. I haven’t had any issues with my stomach from it and I used to have a very sensitive stomach when I was younger. Overall AE is my favourite supp to use. My muscles just feel so nice and full all day with it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If no stomach discomfort is noticed are there any advantages to taking in a semi-fasted state Preworkout? I work out in the morning before work.
I def do notice more endurance/pumps when taken pre

So there’s def a pre workout enchanting benefit

But most importantly with this I felt to get the dose in the system.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If no stomach discomfort is noticed are there any advantages to taking in a semi-fasted state Preworkout? I work out in the morning before work.
A lot of people see increased pumps from it when using it pre-workout. A lot also say it helps with their endurance even more than it already does. I get great endurance from it regardles of when I take it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve done a few separate 8-12 week runs on AE. I haven’t had any issues with my stomach from it and I used to have a very sensitive stomach when I was younger. Overall AE is my favourite supp to use. My muscles just feel so nice and full all day with it!
I'm really glad that you like it so much. I'm the same - I feel more muscular and full all day when I'm on it.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Im feeling an itch for a new AE run soon!
Just winding down a 3 month run with AE. Added Anacyclus XT for the last 6 weeks. Phenomenal combo, probably my favorite to date. All day fullness, and excellent strength in the gym, despite not being able to adhere to my routine as well as I typically do (work schedule and a few nagging injuries that were flared up). They're both great products solo, but I definitely enjoyed them together. Did have a definite increase in appetite, which might prove difficult for some during a cut.

Now to try the new Anabolic XT, which will hopefully be dropping soon

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant wait for AE to be restocked .. i need more bottles

i do love the above mentioned stacked is awesome .. Anacyclus stacks up with almost everything out there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just winding down a 3 month run with AE. Added Anacyclus XT for the last 6 weeks. Phenomenal combo, probably my favorite to date. All day fullness, and excellent strength in the gym, despite not being able to adhere to my routine as well as I typically do (work schedule and a few nagging injuries that were flared up). They're both great products solo, but I definitely enjoyed them together. Did have a definite increase in appetite, which might prove difficult for some during a cut.

Now to try the new Anabolic XT, which will hopefully be dropping soon
Thank you for sharing. That's great to hear. I'm glad that you enjoyed that stack so much.

I'm hoping that Anabolic XT will be out within the next month and it will stack great with Anabolic Effect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im feeling an itch for a new AE run soon!
It's great to see you back posting. I've missed you being on here.

I would love to see you run Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together when they come out; especially since you already know how well Anabolic Effect works for you.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's great to see you back posting. I've missed you being on here.

I would love to see you run Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT together when they come out; especially since you already know how well Anabolic Effect works for you.
Hey man, Ill try to post more regularly again :)

That sounds like a GREAT stack and right up my ally. Would love to try that when its available.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything similar to AE right now? I can't find any available and I'm about to run out. I'd just like to keep the same ingredients going for the 3rd month to really get a feel for it.

Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there anything similar to AE right now? I can't find any available and I'm about to run out. I'd just like to keep the same ingredients going for the 3rd month to really get a feel for it.

Thanks.
not really .. here are couple stores that has last few in stock

^ you can hit those 2 stores up to confirm they have it

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
not really .. here are couple stores that has last few in stock

^ you can hit those 2 stores up to confirm they have it
Yeah I saw those but the shipping will be delayed. Thanks anyway though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I saw those but the shipping will be delayed. Thanks anyway though.
yeah i noticed that too .. people are using SNS optimize T .. you can always use that for a bridge and run AE whenever you can get hands on ..both stacks well too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey man, Ill try to post more regularly again :)

That sounds like a GREAT stack and right up my ally. Would love to try that when its available.
Hopefully you'll get the chance within the next month or so :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks.
There is nothing else like Anabolic Effect. How close to out are you? We are hoping that it will be shipping to us this week or next week at the latest. I can also see if I can find someone with 1 bottle for you.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 any updates on your other natural anabolic AnabolicXT?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i spoke with him yesterday and hes busy with multiple things including family stuff too

hate to say it brother but just its in works as to where SNS wants to push out asap and got the labels made out but getting raws/testing to make sure they live up to standard

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i spoke with him yesterday and hes busy with multiple things including family stuff too

hate to say it brother but just its in works as to where SNS wants to push out asap and got the labels made out but getting raws/testing to make sure they live up to standard
Maybe the best worst thing about SNS. The guy does everything perfectly so the products are phenomenal but they take forever!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT Release Date?
It's in the production lineup now so it should be in the next 6 weeks or so I'm hoping. It's a major release for us and it wasn't something that was really possible to do and put the proper attention into due to everything that has happened and my limitations since the accident.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reckon you’ll definitely be using it by 2024 :)
And that's the type of stuff that makes me want to go back to not posting.

I've been through a major life changing accident with another surgery tomorrow and have to attend physical therapy 5 days a week just to be able to hope to one day attempt to be able to walk right again.

On top of that, I'm the one that has many thousands of dollars tied up in raw materials and labels for products. So I can assure you that no one wants it to come out more than me.

I have enough negativity and challenges in my life as it is without coming on here to try to help people to have people take shots at me or make light of things.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards

I've been through a major life changing accident with another surgery tomorrow and have to attend physical therapy 5 days a week just to be able to hope to one day attempt to be able to walk right again.

On top of that, I'm the one that has many thousands of dollars tied up in raw materials and labels for products. So I can assure you that no one wants it to come out more than me.

I have enough negativity and challenges in my life as it is without coming on here to try to help people to have people take shots at me or make light of things.
We appreciate everything you’ve done and continue to do for this community. You’re a top notch business owner in my eyes. Keep doing what you are doing and don’t let these ignorant comments phase you. Take as much time as you need because at the end of the day we know your products are gonna shine!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
It's in the production lineup now so it should be in the next 6 weeks or so I'm hoping. It's a major release for us and it wasn't something that was really possible to do and put the proper attention into due to everything that has happened and my limitations since the accident.
Firstly is great to have you back! I would like to wish you good health and best of luck with SNS innovation. I have been excited about Anabolic XT when It was 1st announced I know you only put out top quality researched backed products that work. I know you only been back on here recently after your accident that's why I was a bit sceptical to ask about a release date but after reading up on Anabolic Effect I got a bit carried away lol. 6 weeks is not long at all it's great to hear that it's in production! can't wait. Will you be posting a write up thread before the release that will be amazing! Once again it's great to have a guy like yourself that has a passion for putting out fantastic products that work and are honest as they come!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is anabolic XT the phosphatic acid product are a different one? If different does it was design to be stack with anabolic effect?

Glad to have you back here sns8778

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ugh .. i know man don't pay attention to those negativity

real ones appreciate all you are doing and working through what you are dealing with ..cant imagine.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So is anabolic XT the phosphatic acid product are a different one? If different does it was design to be stack with anabolic effect?

I believe PA was a solo product. But maybe it’s also in Anabolic XT. I’d assume it isn’t in Anabolic XT due to the raw material cost of PA alone, and also the the amount of space PA takes up in a capsule. I could be totally wrong though, just hypothesizing

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2 different products ... aXT is gonna be awesome ( thats all i can and will say ) and def can be stacked w/ my beloved AE

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We appreciate everything you’ve done and continue to do for this community. You’re a top notch business owner in my eyes. Keep doing what you are doing and don’t let these ignorant comments phase you. Take as much time as you need because at the end of the day we know your products are gonna shine!
Thank you. I appreciate it.

We have a lot of products in the production lineup and I have quite a few that are already here and in stock that we haven't released yet because I have to finish up the write ups and sales information on them. As a company, we definitely want them released more than anyone because we're the ones that have money tied up in them.

I used to never tease or even talk about new product releases until they were available. So many people asked me to and for awhile I started to bc I enjoy interacting and it was fun to discuss and get input and feedback and build excitement; but its negative stuff like above that has made me stop talking about upcoming products anymore.

It's like some people don't seem to take into account that we've had an unprecedented pandemic the last couple years that's affected the supply chain like never before. Many basic ingredients have been out of stock or gone up dramatically. So for a unique product like Anabolic XT, it's been even more difficult to make sure everything is lined up on the supply chain side. I'm not one to want to get an ingredient just once - I'm not wanting to launch a product like this until we can steadily supply it. Which we now have everything in and its ready to run - and its some really cool and incredible ingredients and will actually be featuring the launch of more than one branded ingredient. Stuff like that takes a lot of work, time, and money.

Plus, there's the simple business side that we cannot launch but so many things at one time without something getting overlooked.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Firstly is great to have you back! I would like to wish you good health and best of luck with SNS innovation. I have been excited about Anabolic XT when It was 1st announced I know you only put out top quality researched backed products that work. I know you only been back on here recently after your accident that's why I was a bit sceptical to ask about a release date but after reading up on Anabolic Effect I got a bit carried away lol. 6 weeks is not long at all it's great to hear that it's in production! can't wait. Will you be posting a write up thread before the release that will be amazing! Once again it's great to have a guy like yourself that has a passion for putting out fantastic products that work and are honest as they come!
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I appreciate the excitement for the product and didn't mind you asking at all. I'm excited about it myself and looking forward to launching it; there are just a lot of factors involved in doing so and it should finally be close to launch.

My original thought was to do some type of thread when I think its a couple weeks out but in today's world there are just so many delays that can happen that I'm hesitant to make one because of the types of negative comments like just happened in this thread.

It's easy for people to sit on the other side of a computer and make light of things and disrespectful comments but to me, it's my livelihood and something I put a great deal of time into. Before the accident, I worked 70+ hours a week every week since Dec. 2020 and since I got out of the hospital, I go to physical therapy 5 days per week, have multiple doctors appointments per week, and still haven't worked less than a 40 hour week. Example, I had surgery at 7:15 this morning and I'm back at work at least trying to do some emails, work on write ups, and take time to reply here.

I've always tried my absolute best to help people and be respectful of everyone here, but comments like the above making light the things I've gone thru and how hard I try, I no longer have the patience to be nice about and deal with bc its just completely disrespectful.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Anabolic XT is a completely different product than Phosphatidic Acid XT.

They can be used separately or would make for a great stack together.

We actually have quite a few different natural muscle building and natural anabolic products coming out between SNS and CEL that will all be able to be used individually or stacked together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe PA was a solo product. But maybe it’s also in Anabolic XT. I’d assume it isn’t in Anabolic XT due to the raw material cost of PA alone, and also the the amount of space PA takes up in a capsule. I could be totally wrong though, just hypothesizing
Phosphatidic Acid XT will have 1,500 mg. of Mediator 50P supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per serving + a couple more ingredients in it.

Anabolic XT will not contain Phosphatidic Acid for the reasons you stated - raw material cost and capsule space - because it is already a very expensive product for us to make and will be 6 capsules per day as it is. Adding PA would add 4 more capsules to it. Plus, Anabolic XT already will contain 9 high end active ingredients all at their efficacious dosages. :)

Last edited:
ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid XT will have 1.500 mg. of Mediator 50P supplying 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per serving + a couple more ingredients in it.

Anabolic XT will not contain Phosphatidic Acid for the reasons you stated - raw material cost and capsule space - because it is already a very expensive product for us to make and will be 6 capsules per day as it is. Adding PA would add 4 more capsules to it. Plus, Anabolic XT already will contain 9 high end active ingredients all at their efficacious dosages. :)
Excited!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’m sorry to hear about your accident. It’s sad to hear. We also lost a very well respected member of the forum whilst you were away which was also tragic. So on a positive note your alive and it sounds as though your health is improving, which I’m pleased to hear. We all have our hardships and are on our own journeys and may smile to the world or type on a online supplement forum “yeah I’m fine, thanks” when asked, but that may never be the case of what we’re are really feeling or going through. Life is hard and tough but life is also a blessing.

My comment was actually light hearted and aimed at being somewhat positive. If I had written, “you will never get the product as it will never be released. Anyways who would want to use that product anyway?”. That’s a negative comment.

I’m sorry to hear of your personal struggles, it’s saddening it really is. I was trying to be playful and jokingly with the person I quoted and stating he will use it but it may be awhile, I also added a 🙂 for anyone potentially reading it and misinterpretation... I’m not one for negativity, but realistically we have been waiting close to 18 months for said release(s), so my point was what is another 18 months?! I’m also aware that since Covid the industry had been affected in terms of timescales availability notably. It was a light-hearted joke with the other poster and I’m sorry if you felt offended. I’m comment on another post ee-reading it may also be misinterpreted (as txt can be) but was also tongue in cheek (incase you hadn’t realised).

I’m sure you have read the threads and noticed I have shown genuine interest in PA product and Anabolic XT?
I was very specific not to aim it specifically towards you personally or as an individual or a company (SNS). I’m British, apologies if it’s come off the wrong way, we refer to it as ‘banter’.

Apologies again Steve.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I appreciate the excitement for the product and didn't mind you asking at all. I'm excited about it myself and looking forward to launching it; there are just a lot of factors involved in doing so and it should finally be close to launch.

My original thought was to do some type of thread when I think its a couple weeks out but in today's world there are just so many delays that can happen that I'm hesitant to make one because of the types of negative comments like just happened in this thread.

It's easy for people to sit on the other side of a computer and make light of things and disrespectful comments but to me, it's my livelihood and something I put a great deal of time into. Before the accident, I worked 70+ hours a week every week since Dec. 2020 and since I got out of the hospital, I go to physical therapy 5 days per week, have multiple doctors appointments per week, and still haven't worked less than a 40 hour week. Example, I had surgery at 7:15 this morning and I'm back at work at least trying to do some emails, work on write ups, and take time to reply here.

I've always tried my absolute best to help people and be respectful of everyone here, but comments like the above making light the things I've gone thru and how hard I try, I no longer have the patience to be nice about and deal with bc its just completely disrespectful.
The most frustrating thing about such comments is the people that make them think nothing of doing so and are then off to do whatever other BS they fill their time with. They throw the rock through the window and walk away and we find ourselves cleaning up glass(frustration/anger/irritation/sadness) and they never give it another thought..............................humans are so difficult sometimes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic XT Release Date?
I reckon you’ll definitely be using it by 2024 :)

I’m sorry to hear about your accident. It’s sad to hear. We also lost a very well respected member of the forum whilst you were away which was also tragic. So on a positive note your alive and it sounds as though your health is improving, which I’m pleased to hear. We all have our hardships and are on our own journeys and may smile to the world or type on a online supplement forum “yeah I’m fine, thanks” when asked, but that may never be the case of what we’re are really feeling or going through. Life is hard and tough but life is also a blessing.

My comment was actually light hearted and aimed at being somewhat positive. If I had written, “you will never get the product as it will never be released. Anyways who would want to use that product anyway?”. That’s a negative comment.

I’m sorry to hear of your personal struggles, it’s saddening it really is. I was trying to be playful and jokingly with the person I quoted and stating he will use it but it may be awhile, I also added a 🙂 for anyone potentially reading it and misinterpretation... I’m not one for negativity, but realistically we have been waiting close to 18 months for said release(s), so my point was what is another 18 months?! I’m also aware that since Covid the industry had been affected in terms of timescales availability notably. It was a light-hearted joke with the other poster and I’m sorry if you felt offended. I’m comment on another post ee-reading it may also be misinterpreted (as txt can be) but was also tongue in cheek (incase you hadn’t realised).

I’m sure you have read the threads and noticed I have shown genuine interest in PA product and Anabolic XT?
I was very specific not to aim it specifically towards you personally or as an individual or a company (SNS). I’m British, apologies if it’s come off the wrong way, we refer to it as ‘banter’.

Apologies again Steve.
I quoted the different posts above for context.

I don't just look at comments on here as the way they come off to me, I look at them as what they say/imply to other people that may be reading it now or in the future.

I did not take the comment light hearted at all. Maybe you meant it that way, I'm not saying you didn't, but to me it came across as a smartass comment implying that we were intentionally delaying the release of a product for no reason. To you, it may be a light hearted joke but to me, its my livelihood and I would never take shots at someone that would negatively influence theirs.

I don't compare my problems to anyone else's. Everyone has problems in their life that influence and affect their lives differently and each person's problems are significant to them.

The only reason that I mentioned my accident at all in this context is because it played a role in the delay of releasing Anabolic XT earlier this year just as the Covid pandemic and its affect on the supplement industry, supply chain, and shutdowns in the US and worldwide affected our decision to delay its release last year.

Anabolic XT is a very important release for us and timing can be very important with new releases in this (and most) industry.

In reply to what you wrote:

Apologies again Steve.

^^^ Thank you for that clarification. And I'm fine with chalking this up to just a misunderstanding. No worries.

I have a good sense of humor myself and banter back and forth a lot but that's more of an individual and private thing bc I've learned the hard way that sometimes joking on the forum can unfortunately come across wrong or not as a joke to people reading.

I had seen that you seemed interested in both which is why the above post in the thread seemed more like a frustrated one than a joking one on your end. I do see your side and hope you see mine as well.

I never ever give release dates on anything that I feel are inaccurate at the time but there are just so many things that can happen in this industry that can affect tentative release dates and release decisions.

I'm appreciative and happy for your and anyone else's excitement and anticipation for new products, but there is much more that goes into things like this than many people realize, especially when using harder to find ingredients as well as branded ingredients. For example, branded ingredients are a great thing until the company that offers them can't guarantee a continuous supply of them and therefore, strategic decisions may have to be made to delay products or face out of stocks.

For example, we have over 10 new products in the warehouse that we haven't released yet that we have money tied up in that we need to release and that are pending me finishing the write ups and other business launch decisions. (This is where my accident came into play as those are my responsibilities and I'm behind on them).

It is never my intention to mislead anyone on a product coming out or a release date. Think about it from my end - at the point that we start a product launch, its long before production and from that point I have time and money tied up in labels and sometimes custom bottles and lids, raw materials, etc. So no one wants them to come out on time more than me because I'm the one with the money tied up in them. But from a business side, there are so many things that people just may not see that influence these release dates and decisions. I hope all that makes sense.

I do appreciate you taking the time to explain and I'm not mad at you at all and don't want anyone else to be either.
Just please in the future try to understand my side better as well, and I'll do the same for yours. :)

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Just dropping a quick review on Anabolic Effect. Thankful for Steve and GQ helping me with my stack and any questions that I had about it.

I been running Amento, Epi, and Anabolic Effect for the past 8 weeks. I’ve used Amento and Epi back in the day so I have a good idea of what they bring to the table. But this Anabolic Effect got me feeling like this been the best ride ever lol. Wish I kept a more detailed log but I dropped a couple of strength PRs on my Instagram.

I went from 215 to 232 and not too much fat gain, I could still see my abs some what at the end of 8 weeks. It’s a struggle putting on size at my height 6’3.5 lol. My appetite was increased all around, thankful my mother in law was in town staying with us so staying in a surplus was easy money . But this leaves me to believe Anabolic Effect has some strong nutrient partitioning effects because my wifey was like you’re not fat, you’re huge

Those all day pumps ain’t no joke either lol friends thought I was juicing because they never thought I would hit 230+ naturally in bodyweight. Overall recovery, muscular endurance, and sleep was increased all around to the point that I was able to do 4 Full Body workouts without much difficulty.

My Barbell Deadlift went from 415 - 450 x 1, Trap Bar Deadlift 485 - 525 x 1, Swiss Bar OHP 175 - 200 x 1, Barbell Row 225 - 285 x 2, Weighted Chin Up BW+80lbs - BW+105 x 1.

All in all Anabolic Effect is a solid natural anabolic, I have two more bottles on the way lol I don’t know if I’ll get off of it anytime soon. Thanks Steve for making such a great anabolic! Can’t wait for the new one to drop soon. Most def will be scooping it up!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just dropping a quick review on Anabolic Effect. Thankful for Steve and GQ helping me with my stack and any questions that I had about it.

I been running Amento, Epi, and Anabolic Effect for the past 8 weeks. I’ve used Amento and Epi back in the day so I have a good idea of what they bring to the table. But this Anabolic Effect got me feeling like this been the best ride ever lol. Wish I kept a more detailed log but I dropped a couple of strength PRs on my Instagram.

I went from 215 to 232 and not too much fat gain, I could still see my abs some what at the end of 8 weeks. It’s a struggle putting on size at my height 6’3.5 lol. My appetite was increased all around, thankful my mother in law was in town staying with us so staying in a surplus was easy money . But this leaves me to believe Anabolic Effect has some strong nutrient partitioning effects because my wifey was like you’re not fat, you’re huge

Those all day pumps ain’t no joke either lol friends thought I was juicing because they never thought I would hit 230+ naturally in bodyweight. Overall recovery, muscular endurance, and sleep was increased all around to the point that I was able to do 4 Full Body workouts without much difficulty.

My Barbell Deadlift went from 415 - 450 x 1, Trap Bar Deadlift 485 - 525 x 1, Swiss Bar OHP 175 - 200 x 1, Barbell Row 225 - 285 x 2, Weighted Chin Up BW+80lbs - BW+105 x 1.

All in all Anabolic Effect is a solid natural anabolic, I have two more bottles on the way lol I don’t know if I’ll get off of it anytime soon. Thanks Steve for making such a great anabolic! Can’t wait for the new one to drop soon. Most def will be scooping it up!!
Wow, great results on AE. Excited for the release.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

Solid Review Man! I've just started Optimise-T stacked with Anabolic Effect also taking EndoAmp. I don't Know if I should throw in some Follidrone I got. But I want to see what Anabolic Effect brings to the table without pointing towards other things that are working or not. How you dosing your AE and how lond did it take to see the effect or should I say the Anabolic Effect;). Steve has anyone dosed 9 caps a day on AE? sns8778

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Wow, great results on AE. Excited for the release.
Thanks bro!! lol the extra weight didn’t slow me down the basketball court either 😂 so it has to be mostly muscle

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Solid Review Man! I've just started Optimise-T stacked with Anabolic Effect also taking EndoAmp. I don't Know if I should throw in some Follidrone I got. But I want to see what Anabolic Effect brings to the table without pointing towards other things that are working or not. How you dosing your AE and how lond did it take to see the effect or should I say the Anabolic Effect;). Steve has anyone dosed 9 caps a day on AE? sns8778
I feel you on that one, I’ve use 4 preworkout at 4am/ 2 at lunch on training days; off days I just did 3 at breakfast and 3 at dinner. Hope that helps!

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I feel you on that one, I’ve use 4 preworkout at 4am/ 2 at lunch on training days; off days I just did 3 at breakfast and 3 at dinner. Hope that helps!
About the 3rd week I started noticing it kicking in and the appetite and recovery was all the way up.