Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
m-test, bmp, AE stack, thoughts? To much, any over lapping? I have ran m-test and bmp seperately. I have ran m-test + AE, and ran bmp + AE but haven't stacked all 3.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
m-test, bmp, AE stack, thoughts? To much, any over lapping? I have ran m-test and bmp seperately. I have ran m-test + AE, and ran bmp + AE but haven't stacked all 3.
There is always diminishing returns with running more and more, but considering you've run all the pieces separately I don't see why you couldn't try it. Do it then compare to the various use of two at a time and then decide if adding the third piece is worth the price or better off saving for two at at time in the future (if that makes sense). Pathway wise they don't really overlap too much.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which stack did you notice the greatest effect from?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Certainly can run all 3 without any issues. I personally have run AE + M-Test as well as Currently running BMP + M-Test and like both. AE and BMP are different enough that I could see there being a nice amount of effect from them together and M-Test is wholly different than either so no issue there either. I may actually do this myself soon here before I finish up BMP (have 3 more bottles ha)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any discounts on AE for black friday? Would like to try this out. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will there be any discounts on AE for black friday? Would like to try this out. Thanks!
There will be discounts at some online retailer websites and we will be offering discounts as well. I'll try to get an announcement thread up later today or tomorrow with the Black Friday deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the SNS & Competitive Edge Labs Black Friday Sales are now live.

Save 30% on all products, including already discounted stacks!

Code: blackfriday

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There will be discounts at some online retailer websites and we will be offering discounts as well. I'll try to get an announcement thread up later today or tomorrow with the Black Friday deals.
DPS is usually my go to site for SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction and they usually have 25% off
for Black Fri and Cyber Mon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_7050.JPG

Stock up fellas

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
Any issue with running CEL AE & M-Test for 12 weeks before cycling off?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any issue with running CEL AE & M-Test for 12 weeks before cycling off?
nope i know people doing 16 weeks and some stays on for year around with no issues.

i did 8 first .. then 12 and through the last day i can tell that i woulda kept on a cycle would have felt more better on it but had to get off to try new stuff.

but 12 is a great starting point .. i def like the idea of running more then 8 weeks on this .. can even throw in epi-plex and will see quicker gains and it will enhance other products/protein due to piperine in it

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
nope i know people doing 16 weeks and some stays on for year around with no issues.

i did 8 first .. then 12 and through the last day i can tell that i woulda kept on a cycle would have felt more better on it but had to get off to try new stuff.

but 12 is a great starting point .. i def like the idea of running more then 8 weeks on this .. can even throw in epi-plex and will see quicker gains and it will enhance other products/protein due to piperine in it
Thanks, sounds good - I'll go for the extra bottles then to prolong it to 12 weeks as I'm finishing my cut before Xmas festivities begin. I was thinking about doing AE+M Test+Epi Plex for my next lean bulk run but I also have some leftover bottles of X-gels that I wanted to use and I wonder to what extent would Epi work well with/against ArA (anti-inflammatory vs inflammatory supps).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, sounds good - I'll go for the extra bottles then to prolong it to 12 weeks as I'm finishing my cut before Xmas festivities begin. I was thinking about doing AE+M Test+Epi Plex for my next lean bulk run but I also have some leftover bottles of X-gels that I wanted to use and I wonder to what extent would Epi work well with/against ArA (anti-inflammatory vs inflammatory supps).
technically speaking it would have a MINOR impact (negative), but realistically the effects of both combined would still be greater than one or the other... Basically a 2+2=4 vs something with synergy being 2+2=5.

If each works well for you, both together (just space them out through the day) will still do you very well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry thought i responded to this .. but was saved in my draft

but yes for xgels like booneman stated if you have run ara safely before.. you def can stack them with spaced out .. Xgels def pre workout .. others 4-5hrs before/after

AE + Mtest + epi plex all have cummulative effects as they build up longer you take .. you might have to experiment .. maybe for one week do xgels + AE .. then other week do Xgels + epi plex and within a week or 2 you will know if you need to drop it.

AE + Xgels pre workout sounds like it would be very fun for those who can handle the stuff.

DeafBat

DeafBat

Awards
booneman77 & GQdaLEGEND

Thanks for your insights, I'm gonna give it a try - needless to say that I do have realistic expectations about what OTC supplements can or cannot deliver in terms of results. I've run different ArA and Epi products within various stacks before and thoroughly enjoyed myself running each, just never in the same stack. Lately I run AE+ Alphamax + X Gels on bulk and now AE + M Test on a cut and I'm happy with the little edge these supps gave me.

With that I have my mind set on AE + M Test + Epi Plex + ArA (2g PWO) + forskolin (75g) on my next lean bulk. I might report back if I remember :)

Cheers

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77 & GQdaLEGEND

Thanks for your insights, I'm gonna give it a try - needless to say that I do have realistic expectations about what OTC supplements can or cannot deliver in terms of results. I've run different ArA and Epi products within various stacks before and thoroughly enjoyed myself running each, just never in the same stack. Lately I run AE+ Alphamax + X Gels on bulk and now AE + M Test on a cut and I'm happy with the little edge these supps gave me.

With that I have my mind set on AE + M Test + Epi Plex + ArA (2g PWO) + forskolin (75g) on my next lean bulk. I might report back if I remember :)

Cheers
That is an awesome stack for sure... pretty much covers every major aspect of a lean bulk without a hormone haha. Let us know how it goes for sure!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thought I should clear this up for anyone looking through this old thread. It was most likely covid causing the problems I had.
Thank you for clarifying. I really appreciate it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yesterday i sent e mail to bodyshock.pro(poland) and i asked them when they will have in stock cel products ( stanoplex 300 /anabolic effect and they told me this:
Meaby in march – we improt this
we waiitnf for offer – step by step be import this to EU .
im planning to stock some AE bottles for the next winter for a stack with HMB

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yesterday i sent e mail to bodyshock.pro(poland) and i asked them when they will have in stock cel products ( stanoplex 300 /anabolic effect and they told me this:
Meaby in march – we improt this
we waiitnf for offer – step by step be import this to EU .
im planning to stock some AE bottles for the next winter for a stack with HMB
Thank you. By next winter, we will also have some other very interesting products that will stack well with Anabolic Effect. We have a new natural anabolic we will be launching soon under SNS that you will be able to stack with it or be able to use on off cycles from it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. By next winter, we will also have some other very interesting products that will stack well with Anabolic Effect. We have a new natural anabolic we will be launching soon under SNS that you will be able to stack with it or be able to use on off cycles from it.
perfect.. you mean something with anacyclus pyrethrum. i saw this to another post about sns products if i remember correctly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
perfect.. you mean something with anacyclus pyrethrum. i saw this to another post about sns products if i remember correctly.
We will be doing something with Anacyclus under SNS but that isn’t what I’m referring to. it’s hard to use Anacyclus in a loaded formula bc it needs to be dosed so high it doesn’t leave room for much else.

The natural anabolic we have coming soon under SNS will have 9 active ingredients including several licensed branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be doing something with Anacyclus under SNS but that isn’t what I’m referring to. it’s hard to use Anacyclus in a loaded formula bc it needs to be dosed so high it doesn’t leave room for much else.

The natural anabolic we have coming soon under SNS will have 9 active ingredients including several licensed branded ingredients, all at their efficacious dosages.
When can we expect the release?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Both the new anabolic and the Anacyclus got me pumped! Great time ahead stacked with pine pollen!

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sounds good bro. I assume UK/EU will be picking this up?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When can we expect the release?
I'm not 100% sure. The formula is complete, label artwork is done, and the raw materials are in. We are trying something a little different look wise for these labels so just waiting on label proofs, which should come in this week. If they look the way we want them to, then the product will be moved into the production lineup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sounds good bro. I assume UK/EU will be picking this up?
I hope so. We always offer everything we make to the UK/EU retailers. I wish they offered a better selection of the lineup. We want to help and provide for our UK/EU customers any way that we can.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not 100% sure. The formula is complete, label artwork is done, and the raw materials are in. We are trying something a little different look wise for these labels so just waiting on label proofs, which should come in this week. If they look the way we want them to, then the product will be moved into the production lineup.
So it’s possible for the release this week?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So it’s possible for the release this week?
I wish, but that's not possible. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.

We are hoping to get label proofs this week. If we like them, then we will order the labels (which takes 7 to 10 days to get in) and move the product into production lineup.

I would say best case, and I don't expect this - would be 3 weeks. Realistically though, I would say the 4 week ballpark.

One of the reasons that I don't normally tease much about new product releases and the reason that I don't like to give concrete ETA's is because too any things can happen - labels don't look the way you think, production delays, weather delays, etc.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish, but that's not possible. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant.

We are hoping to get label proofs this week. If we like them, then we will order the labels (which takes 7 to 10 days to get in) and move the product into production lineup.

I would say best case, and I don't expect this - would be 3 weeks. Realistically though, I would say the 4 week ballpark.

One of the reasons that I don't normally tease much about new product releases and the reason that I don't like to give concrete ETA's is because too any things can happen - labels don't look the way you think, production delays, weather delays, etc.
Thank you for clarifying. Regardless, super excited to buy when released

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for clarifying. Regardless, super excited to buy when released
No problem at all. I'm excited as well. We have several things coming up that I'm super excited about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any new updates?
On which particular product? I'm sorry, we've had so many new things come out and so many coming up, I wasn't sure if you were asking about a particular one or just in general.

If asking about Anacyclus - I hope within a month.

If asking about Optimize-T - I hope within 4 to 6 weeks.

If asking about the SNS natural anabolic - I hope within 4 to 6 weeks, maybe less.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am about 7 days in and hunger is noticeably up, better pump because of the S7, how long until it kick on full force?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am about 7 days in and hunger is noticeably up, better pump because of the S7, how long until it kick on full force?
for me there was never a specific "kick in" day... just kind of a slow steady continuous improvment. Honestly never actually found an end point either (have run as long as 12wks) so that was always nice too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most people usually start to see a difference the first week but weeks 3 to 4 seem to be when it really starts to kick in and gets better as it goes. That's why most people run it for 12 to 16 weeks. I saw in a thread earlier today where someone said it was their last week (week 12) and it was continuing to get better every week.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I tried this product last summer, and I've tried Vector not too long ago. I got sme strength gains from Vector, but with Anabolic Effect I didn't really get much. I see on the ingredients it has double the korean mistletoe extract compared to Vector and a few other things too. One thing I realized it did to me similar to Vector was it made me a lil sluggish when I took it preworkout, this was like the 2nd week in from both products. I think its either the korean mistle toe or something else that makes me tired. I might run this one more time maybe during the summer time again since it got so many good reviews on here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I tried this product last summer, and I've tried Vector not too long ago. I got sme strength gains from Vector, but with Anabolic Effect I didn't really get much. I see on the ingredients it has double the korean mistletoe extract compared to Vector and a few other things too. One thing I realized it did to me similar to Vector was it made me a lil sluggish when I took it preworkout, this was like the 2nd week in from both products. I think its either the korean mistle toe or something else that makes me tired. I might run this one more time maybe during the summer time again since it got so many good reviews on here.
How long did you run Anabolic Effect for?

Most people start to see some results within the first week but they really start kicking in for most people in weeks 3 to 4 and then get better as they go. Most people typically run it for 12 to 16 week cycles. I saw today or yesterday where someone said they were in their 12th week and the results were still getting better each week.

I'm not sure if you've seen this log but its incredibly detailed:

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long did you run Anabolic Effect for?

Most people start to see some results within the first week but they really start kicking in for most people in weeks 3 to 4 and then get better as they go. Most people typically run it for 12 to 16 week cycles. I saw today or yesterday where someone said they were in their 12th week and the results were still getting better each week.

I'm not sure if you've seen this log but its incredibly detailed:
I ran it for only 4 weeks, Vector too I only ran it for 4 weeks. Within a week I got stronger with Vector while under eating, then second week my strength went up more but it flatlined after that. When I ran Anabolic Effect I was eating at around maintenance, I basically didn't really improve performance wise, I did get some pumps which came from S7 most likely. Lethargy from Vector was worse than AE though, I literally was tired fr 2 hrs after dosing. AE I was slightly tired after dosing but overall I could still workout, it could be my body just doesnt respond that well to KM or something else that both these supplements have.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran it for only 4 weeks, Vector too I only ran it for 4 weeks. Within a week I got stronger with Vector while under eating, then second week my strength went up more but it flatlined after that. When I ran Anabolic Effect I was eating at around maintenance, I basically didn't really improve performance wise, I did get some pumps which came from S7 most likely. Lethargy from Vector was worse than AE though, I literally was tired fr 2 hrs after dosing. AE I was slightly tired after dosing but overall I could still workout, it could be my body just doesnt respond that well to KM or something else that both these supplements have.
There are 3 common ingredients that both products have; so it could be any of the 3. I try to not discuss Vector or compare the two out of respect for BLR; but I'll say that that is uncommon with Anabolic Effect but I myself have sensitivities to some ingredients that work great for others.

If you decide to run Anabolic Effect again, pm me and let's work through a couple different dosage timing scenarios to see if we can help with it.

On the other hand, we have a really exciting natural anabolic coming soon under SNS that you can try if you want to try something different. It's super exciting and can be stacked with Anabolic Effect or someone could take one while they're cycling off the other. I can't release anymore info on it quite yet, but it could just be an all around cool other option.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are 3 common ingredients that both products have; so it could be any of the 3. I try to not discuss Vector or compare the two out of respect for BLR; but I'll say that that is uncommon with Anabolic Effect but I myself have sensitivities to some ingredients that work great for others.

If you decide to run Anabolic Effect again, pm me and let's work through a couple different dosage timing scenarios to see if we can help with it.

On the other hand, we have a really exciting natural anabolic coming soon under SNS that you can try if you want to try something different. It's super exciting and can be stacked with Anabolic Effect or someone could take one while they're cycling off the other. I can't release anymore info on it quite yet, but it could just be an all around cool other option.
Ok sounds good.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do we have a name for the new natural anabolic?

Super excited to get in on this

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do we have a name for the new natural anabolic?

Super excited to get in on this
We haven't released the name of it yet. We might this coming week. I suck at teasing new products; that's something we definitely need to get better at. A lot of companies excel at pre-promoting and hyping things before they are out and building up demand; we've always been more the type to release great products that will stand and speak for themselves. BUT that does hurt us in terms of lacking the launch hype that some products get so its definitely something we need to get better at.

I will say that it has 9 active ingredients including 4 branded ingredients.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
We haven't released the name of it yet. We might this coming week. I suck at teasing new products; that's something we definitely need to get better at. A lot of companies excel at pre-promoting and hyping things before they are out and building up demand; we've always been more the type to release great products that will stand and speak for themselves. BUT that does hurt us in terms of lacking the launch hype that some products get so its definitely something we need to get better at.

I will say that it has 9 active ingredients including 4 branded ingredients.
I prefer it this way. The whole ETA in a few weeks that turns into a few months is a tired act and just leads to people complaining.

Come out with the product. Then discuss and hype.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t been disappointed yet. Looking forward to this supplement

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I prefer it this way. The whole ETA in a few weeks that turns into a few months is a tired act and just leads to people complaining.

Come out with the product. Then discuss and hype.
I agree that for a lot of companies its an act. And also, even if a company doesn't want it to be, in this industry a lot of delays can happen. Delays in raw material availability, delays in shipping, delays in production times, etc. So even when its not intentional, it can just happen.

Here's a good example - I had put in the Spilanthes XT thread that orders from last week were shipping tomorrow. What happened was we announced it last Saturday bc tracking showed it arriving Monday. The shipment wound up not arriving Monday and instead didn't get here until Friday. Absolutely ridiculous but absolutely out of our control. And that's the first time I ever remember launching a product that I didn't have in the warehouse but we did it because we thought for sure it would arrive and because we wanted it to be the week 12 new release.

We do need to do a better job of discussing and getting some hype around new releases to let people know about them, but I never want to be viewed as one of the companies that does it and then purposefully doesn't launch on time. We will probably start discussing some products coming up soon and maybe give them their own discussion threads, but I prefer to have discussions versus over hyping and estimated date ranges versus promising a release date.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven’t been disappointed yet. Looking forward to this supplement
Thank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it and hope that you'll be very pleased with the upcoming products.

Flappytofloppy

Awards
Has anyone tried stacking AE with iconogenin and/or other ecdysterones? I think I’m going to do a stack of iconogenin, epi-plex, and AE for about 3-4 months and see how that goes. Also what would u say the average total bodyweight/muscle mass increase is on a 3-4 month cycle of just AE? I understand its person dependent, but just a ballpark estimate would be nice :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried stacking AE with iconogenin and/or other ecdysterones? I think I’m going to do a stack of iconogenin, epi-plex, and AE for about 3-4 months and see how that goes. Also what would u say the average total bodyweight/muscle mass increase is on a 3-4 month cycle of just AE? I understand its person dependent, but just a ballpark estimate would be nice :)
I haven't seen it stacked much with Laxogenin or ecdysterones, probably mainly because both aren't too well liked by most people on here. If you're going to go with a Laxogenin, I do think Iconogenin would probably be the most popular one on AM.

Ep-Plex and Anabolic Effect is a great stack, and a lot of people like to add M-Test to that stack. There are a couple of different logs and reviews going on currently with that stack with great results.

I don't like to throw out numbers as far as increases to expect, so I'll let other people answer that for themselves based on their feedback. It varies by so many factors as to diet, training, experience level, what goals going for at the time (bulking, recomp, etc.) that its just hard to give concrete numbers. But one thing you generally consistently see is that people start to notice a difference in the first couple of weeks and then it really kicks in good for most people on weeks 3 to 4 and gets better as it goes. That's why so many people run it for 12 to 16 weeks like you're thinking of doing. I plan on starting a 16 week run soon myself.