GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I notice AE is back in stock. Any chance of that 30% off deal that was promised? Love to stock up, especially as a Canadian dealing with all the xtra costs
@sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Coupon code: celflashsale30

Valid thru Saturday August 15th.

Cnation

Awards
if you guys had to stack either epi plex or m test with AE, which would you guys choose?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you guys had to stack either epi plex or m test with AE, which would you guys choose?
Honestly you can stack all 3 and have done it with great results

If your looking for a lil libido boost at the same time then mtest .. if your good in that dept epi plex + AE will lean you out good

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I had to choose 1 or the other, I'd go M-Test. But, as mentioned, all 3 is even better!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Yea expired last night.. might have been a time zone diff.

Best 3 pack deal I seen is over at dps

3 pack for $120 currently going on.
Thanks, but that deal would’ve been a 3-pack for $105 with free shipping, which is significantly better. And I tried that coupon code from 9:30-10:30 EST with different capital letters to try to make it work. I don’t think it was a time zone thing as much as they just ended it early. I unfortunately won’t be buying until there’s a similar deal now — maybe a Labor Day sale.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, but that deal would’ve been a 3-pack for $105 with free shipping, which is significantly better. And I tried that coupon code from 9:30-10:30 EST with different capital letters to try to make it work. I don’t think it was a time zone thing as much as they just ended it early. I unfortunately won’t be buying until there’s a similar deal now — maybe a Labor Day sale.
Gonna pm you

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So seems like a coupon did expire few hours before midnight ..so we had added the sale back on .. seems like couple pple wanted the 3 pack deals ..so enjoy

same code - celflashsale30

https://competitiveedgelabs.com/

3 Anabolic Effect $104.99
3 Stano Plex $104.99
3 Super Swole $69.99

enjoy and thank you bringing it to our attention.
@sns8778 @booneman77

Last edited:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever had any odd reactions to AE? Specifically headaches, confusion, difficulty thinking/brain fog, extreme fatigue.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever had any odd reactions to AE? Specifically headaches, confusion, difficulty thinking/brain fog, extreme fatigue.
Not me and not in any of the logs I've seen

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh those are horrible sides .. happening everytime you dose ? or just happened once ?

but no .. from hundreds of feedback no1 have reported such thing .. couple things to consider ..

1. are you taking any other type of supplements ?
2. time of supplements being taken.
3. how are supplements being taken ( with out without food )

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on AE for a little over a month and loving the strength/endurance/muscle fullness/better sleep/libido then I got the above mentioned sides really bad for a couple weeks (I stopped taking everything) and they continued off and on for over two months. I'd start to feel better then I would go lift weights/exercise and boom symptoms would come back and I would feel like crap for one to three days. I'm just trying to figure out if it was AE or the Rona slapped me. Finally feeling better and lifting again without problems for about two weeks now so I'm reintroducing AE (one week in). I did get tested for corona when the symptoms first came about but it came back negative. I've been to a dentist and endodontist thinking maybe a bad tooth was to blame but they were very certain it would not cause those problems.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was on AE for a little over a month and loving the strength/endurance/muscle fullness/better sleep/libido then I got the above mentioned sides really bad for a couple weeks (I stopped taking everything) and they continued off and on for over two months. I'd start to feel better then I would go lift weights/exercise and boom symptoms would come back and I would feel like crap for one to three days. I'm just trying to figure out if it was AE or the Rona slapped me. Finally feeling better and lifting again without problems for about two weeks now so I'm reintroducing AE (one week in). I did get tested for corona when the symptoms first came about but it came back negative. I've been to a dentist and endodontist thinking maybe a bad tooth was to blame but they were very certain it would not cause those problems.
Good call on being tested to be safe .. seems like something didn’t sit well with u even when u came off supplements

Check on the stress of weights lifting that you are putting on your mind/body .. many times we don’t think when we lift heavy that we out stress on our face/mainly head and eyes

But def keep me posted .. can even pm me very curious and hope it’s not AE or any supplement causing it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What you're explaining doesn't sound like a supplement effect because of the way it would get better and then the symptoms would come back when you started training. I have some extensive medical issues that are far too detailed to go into here, but what you're explaining happened to me several years ago and kept me out of the gym for almost a year. In my case, working out was causing my inflammation markers to go nuts and it was causing those symptoms when I started back. It was basically like having extreme symptoms of over-training even when training light.

You're welcome to pm me if you want to discuss in more depth. (I don't necessarily get on here every day so if it takes me a day or two to reply, not ignoring you).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah seems like putting too much strain on your mind/muscle connection when lifting

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any ETA on cycle assist? can't seem to find it anywhere...
damn your not lying .. looks like alot of cycles will be going on lol

i bought 2 off amazon earlier this month and now seems like they are gone too

i think @sns8778 is currently working on it .. hopoefully in a week or 2 .. had couple msg's about it as well

other thing to consider and stock up .. SNS liver assist XT can be currently found for $12.74

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/28767/serious-nutrition-solutions-liver-assist-xt-90-cap.htm
code = dps10

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ETA on cycle assist? can't seem to find it anywhere...
In transit to us right now. Shipping shows it arriving Monday so we will ship it to retailers right away and get it listed back on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In transit to us right now. Shipping shows it arriving Monday so we will ship it to retailers right away and get it listed back on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries, that's what I get for waiting this long to place an order haha

I appreciate the status update!

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m a bit wary of the capsule ingredients So would I be able to take my dose by emptying the capsules into a drink? Or would they all absorb too fast?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m a bit wary of the capsule ingredients So would I be able to take my dose by emptying the capsules into a drink? Or would they all absorb too fast?
Any specific reason you dislike capsule ingredients? You should be fine emptying into a drink, but I'd assume it'll taste like dirt.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why would you be wary of it ? its not huge thats why its split into 2 doses ... but if thats your only option yea i would say you can do so and get the effectiveness out of it .. dont recommend it but if thats the only option.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's some info ...

Titanium Dioxide is the ingredient used to make capsules white.

Titanium Dioxide is not an added ingredient. It is what the capsule manufacturers use to make the white part of the capsule white ( in both regular and vegetable capsules ).

So if you ever use a product and it has white capsules ( the companies just aren't listing titanium dioxide ) and they are simply leaving it off and not labeling in compliance with gmp requirements.

So some companies will leave it out even when its in there .. CEL just decided to put it in there.

From FDA website : The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has assessed the safety of titanium dioxide pigment as a color additive in food, drug and cosmetic applications

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Curious about this too. Can anyone from SNS confirm if this will be effective?
There’s literally no reason for these type of capsules outside physically contains the right amount of ingredients (dose) and not having to taste them.

There’s nothing special about the timing or absorption at all. The only time you have that is when you have a special capsule that has a timed release/dissolution or something but these are literally just vessels for a small pile of bad tasting powder.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s literally no reason for these type of capsules outside physically contains the right amount of ingredients (dose) and not having to taste them.

There’s nothing special about the timing or absorption at all. The only time you have that is when you have a special capsule that has a timed release/dissolution or something but these are literally just vessels for a small pile of bad tasting powder.
Yup yup .. all of SNS/CEL labels/stuff are with GMP compliance

I do understand why companies dont list stuff .. 1st its not important, 2nd to dont want to scare pple away.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not a fan of the titanium Dioxide or the blue dye
Titanium Dioxide is deemed safe by the FDA for supplements, foods, cosmetics, etc.

It is what makes the white part of a capsule white and if a brand is labeling in compliance with FDA law, they will list it. If you get a white capsule that it isn't listed on, then the company is not labeling their product in compliance with FDA law.

Really not sure why they put dye in to make thr capsules look nice; **** that lets make product as healthy as possible
The amount of dye in a capsule is minimal. I get people avoiding dyes if they avoid them in all aspects of their lives. I don't get people avoiding the tiny amount in a capsule if they eat foods or drink beverages with them in them.

The reason that many people like colored capsules is to know what they are in their pill cases.
Great example, almost all new SNS products are white veggie caps and we get complaints about this because they all look alike now.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Titanium Dioxide is deemed safe by the FDA for supplements, foods, cosmetics, etc.

It is what makes the white part of a capsule white and if a brand is labeling in compliance with FDA law, they will list it. If you get a white capsule that it isn't listed on, then the company is not labeling their product in compliance with FDA law.

The amount of dye in a capsule is minimal. I get people avoiding dyes if they avoid them in all aspects of their lives. I don't get people avoiding the tiny amount in a capsule if they eat foods or drink beverages with them in them.

The reason that many people like colored capsules is to know what they are in their pill cases.
Great example, almost all new SNS products are white veggie caps and we get complaints about this because they all look alike now.
People need get organised and use pill boxes on amazon loads of combinations

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
So seems like a coupon did expire few hours before midnight ..so we had added the sale back on .. seems like couple pple wanted the 3 pack deals ..so enjoy

same code - celflashsale30

https://competitiveedgelabs.com/

3 Anabolic Effect $104.99
3 Stano Plex $104.99
3 Super Swole $69.99

enjoy and thank you bringing it to our attention.
@sns8778 @booneman77
is this code still active? Looking to pickup 3 AE

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
damn, anyone know when the next sale is?
can't say for sure on the CEL site, but there likely could be one for labor day so I would keep an eye out in the SNS/CEL deals around the web thread

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to give a shoot out to Steve from SNS, I did order the 3 bottles (anabolic effet) deal directly on there site, the UPS charge me 74$ fro brokage fee and I got a 21$ dollar importe fee. I never got them normaly and I buy a lot of supplement form USA ( I am from Canada) I did reach out to Steve, he told me he will look what he can do. So today UPS show up wiht my order but also with 3 bottle of super swole!! Thank you Steve! I knew SNS where stand up the way they are presenting themself in this forum. I also know they care for the customer!

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to give a shoot out to Steve from SNS, I did order the 3 bottles (anabolic effet) deal directly on there site, the UPS charge me 74$ fro brokage fee and I got a 21$ dollar importe fee. I never got them normaly and I buy a lot of supplement form USA ( I am from Canada) I did reach out to Steve, he told me he will look what he can do. So today UPS show up wiht my order but also with 3 bottle of super swole!! Thank you Steve! I knew SNS where stand up the way they are presenting themself in this forum. Know I also know they care for the customer!
Steve is the man!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
can't say for sure on the CEL site, but there likely could be one for labor day so I would keep an eye out in the SNS/CEL deals around the web thread
I can confirm that there will not be a Labor Day sale for the CEL website because we are updating some things on the backend that would make a sale impossible at the moment.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can confirm that there will not be a Labor Day sale for the CEL website because we are updating some things on the backend that would make a sale impossible at the moment.
Any upcoming SNS/CEL deals on other sites like DPS for labor day?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to give a shoot out to Steve from SNS, I did order the 3 bottles (anabolic effet) deal directly on there site, the UPS charge me 74$ fro brokage fee and I got a 21$ dollar importe fee. I never got them normaly and I buy a lot of supplement form USA ( I am from Canada) I did reach out to Steve, he told me he will look what he can do. So today UPS show up wiht my order but also with 3 bottle of super swole!! Thank you Steve! I knew SNS where stand up the way they are presenting themself in this forum. I also know they care for the customer!
:love:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DPS and TF supplements are the best i see out there right now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They will be doing one as far as I know. DPS does a lot of sales without even letting us know they are doing them :)