Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS loves sneaking product names in like that...it’s like a game. 🕵️‍♂️
Haha props to those who actually reads the labels

I remember when growth factorXT wasn’t released and our old products suggested it .. my phone blew up with msgs asking about it

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have sleep issues with AE? Just had bad sleep the day I took this trying to rule it out
Better sleep since starting this and M Test. I have had to wake up to pee two out of the last 4 nights which is uncommon for me, but that is likely a coincidence. We will see if it keeps up.

I use a phone app that tracks movement and sound to calculate sleep quality so I do have actual data and not just going off how I feel. I am logging both products and intend to share this data once I have more of it. So far the increase in quality has been more significant than I expected

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha props to those who actually reads the labels

I remember when growth factorXT wasn’t released and our old products suggested it .. my phone blew up with msgs asking about it
How am I the only one to read this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the back of the bottle it suggests other CEL products to stack with, one is called Super Swole. I’ve never heard of this nor can I find any info
Nice catch. You’re the first person I’ve seen catch and mention that :)

We’ll discuss more info on it when we get a more firm release date. Right now it looks to be approximately 4 to 6 weeks out.

I know @sns8778 mentioned an upcoming non stim pre. Maybe it’s that??
I’m glad you remember me mentioning that.

Now, this is where things can get fun but a little complex. I’ve mentioned in the past that even though we post for both SNS and CEL on AM that they are two completely separate companies. SNS does indeed have a stim free pre coming soon but maybe CEL does too? ;)

SNS loves sneaking product names in like that...it’s like a game. 🕵️‍♂️
I have to admit I’m really starting to have fun with that and enjoy it haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol teaser

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We’ll discuss more info on it when we get a more firm release date. Right now it looks to be approximately 4 to 6 weeks out.

Now, this is where things can get fun but a little complex. I’ve mentioned in the past that even though we post for both SNS and CEL on AM that they are two completely separate companies. SNS does indeed have a stim free pre coming soon but maybe CEL does too? ;)

Maybe you’ll let me try this before anyone else for catching that?!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Saw it and just assumed it was the new SNS stuff that’s been hinted and it was a bit away so didn’t think much about it.

Didn’t even think about how it was a CEL product and now my mind is blown. 🤯

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2, another great night's sleep last night, and an awesome workout this morning. Pump was great, and felt like I could just keep going and going.

On a side note, is there anything that could have mood elevating/ anxiety reducing properties in this? The last month have had some major stress with some pregnancy issues with my wife and then lots of other general life stuff, and I've been waking up every day having to drag myself out of bed, miserable and cranky and a general stay the F out of my way attitude. The last 2 days I have genuinely woken up in a better mood, with an generally better outlook on my day.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2, another great night's sleep last night, and an awesome workout this morning. Pump was great, and felt like I could just keep going and going.

On a side note, is there anything that could have mood elevating/ anxiety reducing properties in this? The last month have had some major stress with some pregnancy issues with my wife and then lots of other general life stuff, and I've been waking up every day having to drag myself out of bed, miserable and cranky and a general stay the F out of my way attitude. The last 2 days I have genuinely woken up in a better mood, with an generally better outlook on my day.
Primavie/Shilajit acts as a pretty strong adaptogen and may be helping with stress (should get better with time if you are already feeling that).

I’d say it may have to be the better sleep right now helping with that, so those kind of improvements should increase with time.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primavie/Shilajit acts as a pretty strong adaptogen and may be helping with stress (should get better with time if you are already feeling that).

I’d say it may have to be the better sleep right now helping with that, so those kind of improvements should increase with time.
Good to know.. I'm very realistic with supps, especially natty stuff, and I know they don't work wonders, but the sleep and the mood improvements are hard for me to ignore, even only 2 days in, because nothing in my life situation has changed (maybe even gotten worse) aside from adding AE the last 2 days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know.. I'm very realistic with supps, especially natty stuff, and I know they don't work wonders, but the sleep and the mood improvements are hard for me to ignore, even only 2 days in, because nothing in my life situation has changed (maybe even gotten worse) aside from adding AE the last 2 days
mood and "well being" are two of the things that I think even a natural supp can easily improve... I know I feel these effects from M-Test and solo KSM-66 almost immediately anytime I use them. My mom has become a huge advocate of KSM as well due to this

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mood and "well being" are two of the things that I think even a natural supp can easily improve... I know I feel these effects from M-Test and solo KSM-66 almost immediately anytime I use them. My mom has become a huge advocate of KSM as well due to this
I've run Mtest and a few other products with mucuna in them.. it makes me so damn groggy in the morning and I cant say for sure if it negatively affects my mood. I will probabaly give mtest one more try and pay more attention to my mood before mtest vs during.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also having amazing sleep, I am on a M-Test/AE combo. And running a second set of bottles in about a week.

I wake up refreshed, not "groggy" as some have suggested. In fact, the opposite of groggy. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep a night and feel like I've had 10 and I'm "done" sleeping.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone notice any side effects? I have been running this solo for the past 2 weeks and it feels like the glands in my neck are tender

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've run Mtest and a few other products with mucuna in them.. it makes me so damn groggy in the morning and I cant say for sure if it negatively affects my mood. I will probabaly give mtest one more try and pay more attention to my mood before mtest vs during.
M-Test doesn’t contain too much Mucana. IIRC 100mg in total.

But yeah M-Test is great for mood improvement in my experience. Shilajit + Ashwagandha + Eurycoma is awesome

cojack252

Awards
Hit up the DPS sale and grabbed second bottle run of M-Test/Anabolic Effect as well as a Lean Edge for around $85 bucks.
Is this deal still goin on? Could someone let me know the exact site. Just started an m test run and need to stock up and grab a few things to! This thread is what I’ve been looking into! Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this deal still goin on? Could someone let me know the exact site. Just started an m test run and need to stock up and grab a few things to! This thread is what I’ve been looking into! Thanks!
Still going. DPS nutrition is the website

cojack252

Awards
Still going. DPS nutrition is the website
Thank you brother! Since I think( from reading thread) you are going to be running something similar to what I’m interested in, m-test + .....? what would you suggest would be most helpful in continuing to lean out while keeping muscle and staying full/hard ? Have recently dropped carbs slightly, and then A bit more this week. It always helps me lean out and look better, but eventually I look small. Trying to avoid that while keeping abs, the re feed days , hi carb have been key. But other than that day, diet is locked in. So any supps that would work well with m-test would be great! Thanks for the help! Good luck to you as well!
Currently running m-test, vaso 6, pre , Intra , post, whey and blend, multi, fish oil, cla.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe you’ll let me try this before anyone else for catching that?!
That may be a possibility haha. Just remind me when we release it or I say we are close. I'll be doing a thread on it soon.

Saw it and just assumed it was the new SNS stuff that’s been hinted and it was a bit away so didn’t think much about it.

Didn’t even think about how it was a CEL product and now my mind is blown. 🤯
That's one thing - we don't cross promote on the labels between the brands because while its pretty common knowledge on AM, most people don't know the companies have any commonalities.

Thanks for sharing the positive feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

Yes, PrimaVie in my opinion is very underrated for mood support. When we were doing the initial ingredient testing with people we know, improved sense of well-being and sleep quality was something that people were mentioning.

Correct. Thank you for pointing that out :)

I'm so glad to hear that you are experiencing great results not only in terms of your workouts but in terms of mood as well.

I wouldn't say that natural supplements don't work wonders, I would just say that sometimes companies over hype things (or over hype things they under-dose or under-formulate) and give expectations that are hard to live up to. In our case, we try to not over hype but we also deliver packed formulas at efficacious dosages.

The amount of Mucuna in M-Test is not on the overkill side and most people say that it effects their mood in a positive manner; especially the KSM-66. When you try it again, space your dosage out 3 caps twice per day if you can.

Anyone notice any side effects? I have been running this solo for the past 2 weeks and it feels like the glands in my neck are tender
Haven't seen or heard that from anyone but depending on what part of the country you live in, its one of the worst allergy seasons in many years so many people are experiencing swollen glands related to allergies and the extreme temperatures.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you brother! Since I think( from reading thread) you are going to be running something similar to what I’m interested in, m-test + .....? what would you suggest would be most helpful in continuing to lean out while keeping muscle and staying full/hard ? Have recently dropped carbs slightly, and then A bit more this week. It always helps me lean out and look better, but eventually I look small. Trying to avoid that while keeping abs, the re feed days , hi carb have been key. But other than that day, diet is locked in. So any supps that would work well with m-test would be great! Thanks for the help! Good luck to you as well!
Currently running m-test, vaso 6, pre , Intra , post, whey and blend, multi, fish oil, cla.
Best option right now:
CEL Anabolic Effect (natural anabolic that will have some nice synergy with m-test)
SNS Lean Edge (stim free fat burner that will compliment these two for a stellar, lean recomp vs a flat out cut or bulk)

Last edited:

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That may be a possibility haha. Just remind me when we release it or I say we are close. I'll be doing a thread on it soon.

That's one thing - we don't cross promote on the labels between the brands because while its pretty common knowledge on AM, most people don't know the companies have any commonalities.

Thanks for sharing the positive feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

Yes, PrimaVie in my opinion is very underrated for mood support. When we were doing the initial ingredient testing with people we know, improved sense of well-being and sleep quality was something that people were mentioning.

Correct. Thank you for pointing that out :)

I'm so glad to hear that you are experiencing great results not only in terms of your workouts but in terms of mood as well.

I wouldn't say that natural supplements don't work wonders, I would just say that sometimes companies over hype things (or over hype things they under-dose or under-formulate) and give expectations that are hard to live up to. In our case, we try to not over hype but we also deliver packed formulas at efficacious dosages.

The amount of Mucuna in M-Test is not on the overkill side and most people say that it effects their mood in a positive manner; especially the KSM-66. When you try it again, space your dosage out 3 caps twice per day if you can.

Haven't seen or heard that from anyone but depending on what part of the country you live in, its one of the worst allergy seasons in many years so many people are experiencing swollen glands related to allergies and the extreme temperatures.
Thanks for the heads up on the mucuna.. last time I used it was with inhibit-p, so it could possibly have been the vitex maybe that messed with my mood

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up on the mucuna.. last time I used it was with inhibit-p, so it could possibly have been the vitex maybe that messed with my mood
Also, that would have put you using two things that have Mucuna in it so if you ever stack them again you may need to adjust your dosage down slightly on Inhibit-P if it makes you groggy stacking them. As far as mood though, that stack definitely makes me more chill than moody.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think wfreiling deserves a free bottle when it comes out :)
I have a tendency to do that for the first people that spot and post about teasers - as long as they’re also cool and participate in our threads :)

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appetite REALLY seems to be ramping up on this. I never really get hungry at all until the late evening which is the only time I normally eat. Past two days I’ve started getting hungry around 6 or so. Got hungry today around 3:30, grabbed a 3 pound rotisserie and just ate more than half of it. Been struggling in that regard so this is good to see

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So seems that m-test/AE/LE is going to be the popular natty recons stack? I have AE and LE but not m-test...might have to pick up a bottle. Hard to tell if l-dopa gave me anxiety though from the few times I’ve tried it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So seems that m-test/AE/LE is going to be the popular natty recons stack? I have AE and LE but not m-test...might have to pick up a bottle. Hard to tell if l-dopa gave me anxiety though from the few times I’ve tried it.
Mucuna chills me out. The amount in M-Test isn’t an amount that should contribute to anxiety in anyone. If you look at the feedback and reviews it’s quite the opposite. Improved mood and sense of well being is very common with it.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started AE and epi-Plex, 2 bottles each maybe go to 3. What’s the best way to dose?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First week of AE now. Taking 3 caps with breakfast and three with dinner. Let's see...2 weeks ago I tried to do a 1 arm dumbbell snatch with 90 lbs and I failed. I just couldn't lift it fast enough. Last week when I started AE, I tried it again and still failed. Today I attempted 90 lbs and I did it! I felt strong enough to try 92.5 lbs and I managed to snatch that as well! Coincidence? Who knows? It's only the first week so I'm looking forward to coming weeks.

cojack252

Awards
Best option right now:
CEL Anabolic Edge (natural anabolic that will have some nice synergy with m-test)
SNS Lean Edge (stim free fat burner that will compliment these two for a stellar, lean recomp vs a flat out cut or bulk)
That sounds fun!!!! Any dosing you found that works best for you? Of corse everyone is different, but interested in a starting point. Also,any supps i need to avoid at certain times with that stack, I remember fish oil was to be spaced from x gels etc. I appreciate that info bro! How long you running for? Thank you!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started AE and epi-Plex, 2 bottles each maybe go to 3. What’s the best way to dose?
AE 3 caps twice per day
Epi-plex 2 caps pre-workout

I take my AE before pre-workout meal (my second of the day) then before my last meal of the day

That sounds fun!!!! Any dosing you found that works best for you? Of corse everyone is different, but interested in a starting point. Also,any supps i need to avoid at certain times with that stack, I remember fish oil was to be spaced from x gels etc. I appreciate that info bro! How long you running for? Thank you!
Shouldn’t be anything you need to avoid with AE.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I literally just got home to my first bottles last night and the wife stole the lean edge so I can't comment on what works for me cuz i haven't gotten to run it yet! Same with AE, this is my first bottle so I haven't even started yet. Plan would be to simply start with label dosing schemes and then tweak from there - I would recommend anyone to do the same

as far as anyhitng to avoid/special requirements, there should be none with these products. very cut and dry to stack and dose!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've given you guys day 1 and 2 updates, I dont want to clog the thread like crazy, and I'm not planning on running a log, but day 3 again great sleep last night, but absolutley impossible to drag myself out of bed this morning even after a very solid nights sleep. I was super groggy. I may need to dose this a few hours before bed around 5pm instead of right before bed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect - 3 caps twice per day.
Epi-Plex - 1 capsule 2 to 3 tunes per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've given you guys day 1 and 2 updates, I dont want to clog the thread like crazy, and I'm not planning on running a log, but day 3 again great sleep last night, but absolutley impossible to drag myself out of bed this morning even after a very solid nights sleep. I was super groggy. I may need to dose this a few hours before bed around 5pm instead of right before bed.
A lot of people are commenting on improved sleep quality. I don’t see any way it could increase morning grogginess so could be a coincidence but everyone is different.

I do appreciate you keeping us updated on how you’re liking it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to get some feedback up myself soon. I don’t think times going to permit a full log but I want to do some weekly updates.
I'm in to hear your thoughts!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve compiled some but I want to do one more blood glucose test tomorrow to just round some things out.
Looking forward to it. I’m really enjoying it and I’m 15 days in. Going to extend my run for sure.