GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey all, long time lurker and dont think ive posted before but been taking it a week now and noticed my sleep hasn’t been the best but workouts have been getting better oddly... anyone else having this issue? i’m combining it with vector if that affects it in anyway since i had an extra bottle. thanks in advance.
Really don’t need vector .. I’d rather run this for 8-12weeks w/ mtest

But no lack of sleep on AE actually think it has improved and I’m well rested and no grogginess when I wake up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordering my CEL/SNS stack next week! Going to run AE/Mtest/vaso6/glyserpump/Focus XT.
I would say I am 12-15% body fat. Would you add Ihibit-e or Lean edge to this stack to lean and harden up? Was going to do Stano-Plex but decided not to. Was a long road to recovery last time I went down that road.
Props to u for not going down that road .. I know it’s so tempting and takes a lot of mindset to not do it when u know u have the option too

I like lean edge with that stack and cheers for creating focusXT as a pre workout w/ vaso + glycerpump

What I am doing and focus & pumps are amazing

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All my stuff arrived today but I’m going to hold out til Monday to start.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ordering my CEL/SNS stack next week! Going to run AE/Mtest/vaso6/glyserpump/Focus XT.
I would say I am 12-15% body fat. Would you add Ihibit-e or Lean edge to this stack to lean and harden up? Was going to do Stano-Plex but decided not to. Was a long road to recovery last time I went down that road.
That’s very close to what I take and a great stack. I think Inhibit-E could be a great addition.

I can see why some would say to focus more on straight muscle building but I’ve been trying g to build muscle and lose fat and been very impressed with Lean Edge so I would definitely add it if it were me. I started it as soon as we got it in and have leaned out more since then with my diet nowhere near as strict than I did the previous 6 weeks of strict dieting.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lean edge would be an awesome addition to this stack, especially for a nice recomp or lean bulk!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lean edge would be an awesome addition to this stack, especially for a nice recomp or lean bulk!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is off the hook .. synergy between the formula has been insane and not stacking atm with anything but pre

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Planning to start next week... debating putting up a log. Doubt I’ll have time to do daily updates but maybe weekly.

Maybe even do some blood glucose checks for those who had questions about that too.

Hmmmm
Yeah do weekly reviews .. board will appreciate it

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got two bottles of AE as well and started taking it on Thursday (July 25) I take them pre-workout (I workout in the afternoon) and then another dose at dinner.
Nothing stupendous too report (and thankfully no placebo either) but I do feel more pumps than normal during my workout.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would dosing this at 2 pills 3x daily instead of the 3 pills twice daily yield the same results most likely or is there an actual reasoning/theory to dosing 3 pills twice instead?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would dosing this at 2 pills 3x daily instead of the 3 pills twice daily yield the same results most likely or is there an actual reasoning/theory to dosing 3 pills twice instead?
Two pills three times a day would be fine. With twice a day dosing, it’s easy for most people to remember to take the product in the morning and then again in the evening (as an example).

I’m curious to see someone does all six once a day, preferably pre-workout

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO, optimal dosing of this product would be 2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps PWO, and 2 caps before evening meal. This product will likely have some acute training benefits for sure, but it should also increase appetite (at least at the start) and allow the body to better utilize calories consumed throughout the day.

Aside from that, it is likely more beneficial to keep your body in an anabolic state throughout the day with more frequent smaller doses. This is not unlike how we ideally try to keep hormonal anabolics at a steady level throughout the day.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should be fine, this is a product that would mostly find its benefits from just consistently taking it daily.

Two pills three times a day would be fine. With twice a day dosing, it’s easy for most people to remember to take the product in the morning and then again in the evening (as an example).

Ya I am contemplating at least giving 1x dosing with preworkout a run for a bit. I think the s7 and Actigin in particular will work beautiful in that time frame.

The dosing schedule is probably mostly about convenience (not taking a ton of pills all at once) and some about spreading it out may allow for broader use of the actives (but I’m always a fan of playing around with things to find what is best in different situations).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You def can won’t hurt .. prefer half of that dose as preworkout (as pple are doing and noticing pumps/fullness)

I prefer 3x3 on any product .. even pr-xt think it said to take 2pills 3x.. I did that for a week and then just did 3 pills 2x with same effects

So can go either route but pple are enjoying 3caps pre

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah I’m one of those 3x twice and I’m done .. keep one bottle at home and one in gym bag so covered all the time

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do a simple log on here been a long time
Diesel test pro cycle v4 3 am 3 pm
Xgels 5 pre workout
Anabolic effect per directions
M-test per directions
Pes ergonine 1.5 tubs
90 days -120days so 4 months total time of AE xgels DTP4 and M-test

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the biggest thing for me is the endurance. And honestly it's what I need the most really enjoying it.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took first AE caps today, 3 before morning gym session with pre workout and 3 during lunch.. not much to report apart from no bad stomach so far..

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So convinced myself Sunday is the start of the week so started yesterday.

Placeboing hard...

Tired so went to bed around 10pm, then woke having to pee feeling like I’d been asleep forever at 12:30ish and super “ready to go”. Not saying that one day caused this (I’m pretty good most of the time anyways with proper sleep..), but you never know.

Really should start a log/review..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm so annoyed, I'm on vacation this week with my family, and forgot my AE. Lol derp.
oops haha. At least you forgot yours... I haven’t been home in two weeks and mine is just taunting me from afar

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the biggest thing for me is the endurance. And honestly it's what I need the most really enjoying it.
That's awesome to hear. Thank you for sharing and I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So just out interest - CEL and SNS are effectively the same company, presumably?
SNS and CEL are separate companies with separate business models, marketing, target audiences, etc.
SNS even within itself has different divisions geared towards some different types of customer bases.

For the purposes of AM, its just simpler to handle things them the way we do if that makes sense.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have sleep issues with AE? Just had bad sleep the day I took this trying to rule it out

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have sleep issues with AE? Just had bad sleep the day I took this trying to rule it out
Zero sleep issues for me. If anything it might be slightly improved.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zero sleep issues for me. If anything it might be slightly improved.
What he said ^^^

If anything sleeps been improved, but it’s only two days I can’t draw too much from that other than it hasn’t worsened my sleep (I take my second dose with final meal ~30-60min before I’m in bed).

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose last night pre bed and slept better than I have any night in the last week or so. Also woke up with serious morning wood and feeling very well rested.. hopefully this continues and wasn't just a coincidence.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so annoyed, I'm on vacation this week with my family, and forgot my AE. Lol derp.
First thing I packed with protein lol then comes clothes

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope 2 weeks in with no sleep issue any day

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same thinking it could be the ginseng
I had ginseng before and not had this issue... huum strange you had similar issue, was thinking it could have been pre caffeine and all so let me know if you have further issues

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
On the back of the bottle it suggests other CEL products to stack with, one is called Super Swole. I’ve never heard of this nor can I find any info
I know @sns8778 mentioned an upcoming non stim pre. Maybe it’s that??

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same thinking it could be the ginseng
I had ginseng before and not had this issue... huum strange you had similar issue, was thinking it could have been pre caffeine and all so let me know if you have further issues
I’ll be honest I really doubt it unless the astragin is amplifying some sort of stimulants you are taking.

MOA for both really shouldn’t be an issue, but as always there’s possibly a chance and in that case I’d just take it all earlier in the day.

On the back of the bottle it suggests other CEL products to stack with, one is called Super Swole. I’ve never heard of this nor can I find any info
I know @sns8778 mentioned an upcoming non stim pre. Maybe it’s that??
SNS loves sneaking product names in like that...it’s like a game. 🕵️‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hehe patience