Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was originally hoping strong was going to do one of their introductory sales with like 25-40% off like I've seen for quite a few products when first released. Maybe it just didn't work out since it was released during one of their sales.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s showing at ~$40 coming soon on DPS no discount. That’s a steal when it comes in stock I may not be able to hold back buying several.
Plus an additional 15% off which sometimes is more than that too ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s showing at ~$40 coming soon on DPS no discount. That’s a steal when it comes in stock I may not be able to hold back buying several.
DPS pricing will not be 40 before discounts. The way they do pricing, they’re probably showing the lowest price it would be with multi-unit discount and coupon code. It’s not done to deceive, it’s the way their system is set up. I’m just saying this bc if they discounted it at their normal % off’s and had a starting price of 40 they would be losing money.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DPS pricing will not be 40 before discounts. The way they do pricing, they’re probably showing the lowest price it would be with multi-unit discount and coupon code. It’s not done to deceive, it’s the way their system is set up. I’m just saying this bc if they discounted it at their normal % off’s and had a starting price of 40 they would be losing money.
Thanks! Regardless I told myself I’d wait til they had it in stock as my way of holding off an immediate purchase.

Going to still try and hold off two more weeks before use.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no bias, so if I am calculating correctly, and 40 is dps bottom line, price for 2 bottles shipped would be about $88 at strong, and $86 from dps. So I guess it just depends how fast you want it. Unless I missed some kind of free shipping.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well thanks for killing my excitement, lol.
Sorry lol. Just didn’t want anyone to get overly excited about that then wind up upset at DPS or have it negatively affect Strong’s sales.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Super excited to try this. Also, the stress and anxiety relief has been really good. I took all those ingredients separately before but the different extracts seem to make a big difference

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if it’s been asked already but what’s the consensus on taking it with food vs without food?
I’m not sure it matters a ton, but I’d keep in mind some of the ingredients may exert positive effects on blood glucose (the EJ particularly) so it may be beneficial pre-meal. I’ll probably just take mine a little before meals twice per day.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s better - this stack or the camera used to take this pic?
Stack is better, the camera is a Sony A6000, which I love, but I had it on budget settings to get a quick snap. Would usually look better, ha. I'm fiendin to get the A6400 soon but I might blow it all on all the new CEL/SNS products instead.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think with or without a meal is personal preference. I’m thinking probably 30 mins before a meal or workout but likely wouldn’t make a huge difference.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have Cel stanoplex now and im thinking about doing the tri stack with Anabolic Effect and M-Test to see how they roll as have had enough of sarms/ph.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have Cel stanoplex now and im thinking about doing the tri stack with Anabolic Effect and M-Test to see how they roll as have had enough of sarms/ph.
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how I want to use those three in the next couple of months. I was thinking maybe stanoplex and then anabolic effect with m-test, but curious to hear ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that would be an awesome stack.
I would do:
12 weeks Anabolic Effect
12 weeks M-Test
8 weeks of Stano-Plex 300

The Anabolic Effect & M-Test would be both during the Stano-Plex 300 Cycle & PCT.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that would be an awesome stack.
I would do:
12 weeks Anabolic Effect
12 weeks M-Test
8 weeks of Stano-Plex 300

The Anabolic Effect & M-Test would be both during the Stano-Plex 300 Cycle & PCT.
So start the Stano-Plex and then start the other two in week 5? I like the overlap idea.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Super excited to try this. Also, the stress and anxiety relief has been really good. I took all those ingredients separately before but the different extracts seem to make a big difference
I totally agree with you on the Stress & Anxiety product. These ingredients aren’t new to me, but the extracts used and doses have made a big difference.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think he was suggesting to run all three together for 8 weeks as the cycle, then continue AE and MTest 4 more weeks for pct
Yeah thats how i read it....looking forward to the feedback on here as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So start the Stano-Plex and then start the other two in week 5? I like the overlap idea.
No, I'm sorry, I meant that it would all start at Day 1 but the M-Test and Anabolic Effect would carry over into PCT as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, I'm sorry, I meant that it would all start at Day 1 but the M-Test and Anabolic Effect would carry over into PCT as well.
You were completely clear. I'm not sure how I misread it, but thanks for clearing it up. Regardless, I got some things headed to me and can't wait to start.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You were completely clear. I'm not sure how I misread it, but thanks for clearing it up. Regardless, I got some things headed to me and can't wait to start.
No problem. And awesome; I look forward to hearing your results and thoughts.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 3 bottles!

Is it ok stack with Follidrone 2.0? I would assume so but I like asking anyways. Follidrone is the one supplement I consistently respond well to.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered 3 bottles!

Is it ok stack with Follidrone 2.0? I would assume so but I like asking anyways. Follidrone is the one supplement I consistently respond well to.
No issues there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 3 bottles!

oh yes .. i will stack with cel epi-plex so i know how much -epi i get .. makes a great stack.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on AE a week now and haven't noticed any sides, bathroom issues or anything of the like. And I'm sensitive to lots of things. Just an update for those that were curious who deal with chit like that.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered 3 bottles!

For sure - Cel Anabolic Effect may as well be Vector 2.0 and Vector stacks wicked with Folidrone.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure - Cel Anabolic Effect may as well be Vector 2.0 and Vector stacks wicked with Folidrone.

You guys need to stop with the vector 2.0 stuff. It has a couple same ingredients but this is a whole different beast. Mine comes tomorrow and I can’t wait to start it.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced any early positive results with AE so far as in strength, endurance etc

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys need to stop with the vector 2.0 stuff. It has a couple same ingredients but this is a whole different beast. Mine comes tomorrow and I can’t wait to start it.
lol agree not even close .. vector sold for same price as AE *let that sink in* and compare what other stuff CEL threw in for the same price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Vector comparisons are childish, beat to death, and disrespectful to both companies.

This is one of those cases where the level of disrespect irritates me when business wise I'd probably be better to sit back and just let people compare because Anabolic Effect clearly wins any comparison; but it's never been our way of doing things to diminish or put down another company or their product. It amazes the hell out of me that this keeps going with the full formula revealed because Vector has 3 ingredients, Anabolic Effect has 7 with the additional 4 being licensed, branded, and clinically researched ingredients and then one (the KME) having 2x the dose AND its being sold at the price that Vector was traditionally sold at. By this math, every single pre-workout on the market is a 2.0, 3.0, etc of one another.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for more info
Curious what type info you're interested in? A lot has been covered in the 15 previous pages so if there's anything else I can help with, please let me know.