Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Help spread the word please and let your social media and non-AM friends know about Anabolic Effect.

The more you help us spread the word, the sooner and more new exciting products we can offer.
I don’t do social media, but have put a few friends and coworkers on to focus xt. I’m sure I’ll be doing the same with thermagize xt, but unfortunately my two serious lifting friends are the type to buy what the guy at supp store recommends. I’m trying though!

Also if you had SNS shirts in small (or better yet, tank tops) I would definitely rock it at the gym. 5’9 but most mediums are too long for me unfortunately

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t do social media, but have put a few friends and coworkers on to focus xt. I’m sure I’ll be doing the same with thermagize xt, but unfortunately my two serious lifting friends are the type to buy what the guy at supp store recommends. I’m trying though!

Also if you had SNS shirts in small (or better yet, tank tops) I would definitely rock it at the gym. 5’9 but most mediums are too long for me unfortunately
I remember I used to have an old SNS shirt that I turned into a tank top

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

You'd prob be fine with a medium... I have one SNS shirt that shrunk a bit and is now skin tight ha

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, when are other retailers going to be getting this in stock? I still plan on purchasing from Strong but I am just curious.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Got 3 to stack with my 3 bmp on the way soon
Got one of these and one BMP kinda on a budget, but I wanna get one more of each.

Can't wait, my shipping from strong says it'll be here on Friday.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 bottles. Wasn't sure about pulling the trigger on BMP to go with it...might just run AE by itself at first and then will be adding Lean Edge.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry if I missed it, when are other retailers going to be getting this in stock? I still plan on purchasing from Strong but I am just curious.
It should be available from other retailers next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll get kicked out if I buy them all at once, but I’m going at least 12 weeks to start.
Lol, same, that's why I only ordered 1.
Go ahead and go for it. Just make sure to get some Stress & Anxiety Support to go with it haha.

Hey, if you go ahead and buy a hundred, we’ll even let you live in the office for a month or two :p:ROFLMAO:

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine's set to come Friday but I have a feeling it will come sooner, Strong always seems to ship quick.

I'll be stacking with M-Test but I've been thru 10 bottles of M-Test so I know what it does for me and will be able to still gauge how AE works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine's set to come Friday but I have a feeling it will come sooner, Strong always seems to ship quick.

I'll be stacking with M-Test but I've been thru 10 bottles of M-Test so I know what it does for me and will be able to still gauge how AE works.
I'm the same way - M-Test is a part of my daily life at this point so me stacking them, I'll know what Anabolic Effect adds on top of it because I know what I already get out of M-Test.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should we avoid taking pre workouts that also have S7 in it? I ended up ordering chemix non stim by mistake instead of their stim pre workout and this also has S7 in it lol

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So should we avoid taking pre workouts that also have S7 in it? I ended up ordering chemix non stim by mistake instead of their stim pre workout and this also has S7 in it lol
Wow, you must have won the lottery to drop that much on a supp with only 20 servings..

Congratulations on the lottery win!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, you must have won the lottery to drop that much on a supp with only 20 servings..

haha true story

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ehh it came to like 40 bucks after coupon. I wouldn’t spend that much on a pump product to be honest but for a pre workout that got me moving, I’ll spend it. Just gotta return it for the stim version lmao

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for 2 bottles. excited to see the differences between this vector and kingslayer as I've tried both of those with pretty good results and I love trying new things to contrast and put in the tool box to try to keep pushing the natty limits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. It’s perfectly fine to take with other products with S7. 50 mg of S7 is the studied dose but you’re fine taking more. Plus you don’t use your pre everyday.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’ll be fine there are some products out there with 100mg of S7 should not see any negative side effects of the double dose

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ehh it came to like 40 bucks after coupon. I wouldn’t spend that much on a pump product to be honest but for a pre workout that got me moving, I’ll spend it. Just gotta return it for the stim version lmao
You could always just half dose it too. It’s pretty solid even at half a serving.

That said I don’t think you’d have issues full scoop and full AE dose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up , there is less than two days left for anyone who wants to still get in on the intro sale.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the same way - M-Test is a part of my daily life at this point so me stacking them, I'll know what Anabolic Effect adds on top of it because I know what I already get out of M-Test.
Yep, and as I said, it arrived today. I may just dose it tonight to get a jump on it, or start tomorrow AM.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll get kicked out if I buy them all at once, but I’m going at least 12 weeks to start.
u need a house - to sleep .. start with 12weeks .. take 4 week break and start another 12 lol

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Another company on this board that utilizes Eriobotrya Japonica states that there is 500mg of Ursolic Acid content per 1000mg of their extract. Would it be correct to assume the extract in Anabolic Effect is similar @sns8778 ?

Also, how bioavailable do you think Ursolic Acid is when taken orally, and is AstraGin and possibly Shilajit capable of significantly increasing this oral bioavailability?
so if this is the case, would it be unwise to begin AE after the bottle of recomp rx I'm currently running?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so if this is the case, would it be unwise to begin AE after the bottle of recomp rx I'm currently running?
I can’t really answer that, but essentially I think you should be fine...

However, I have had libido/performance issues in the past (as have others) when using HH6. Presumably from the Ursolic Acid content and its potential antiandrogenic properties. I returned to baseline though without any issues every time I have used the product though. Interestingly, I don’t experience any of that when I have used products that specifically use Eriobotrya Japonica extract as an ingredient.

Have you experienced any changes in your libido/sexual performance etc with Recomp Rx?

Last edited:
Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I can’t really answer that, but essentially I think you should be fine...

However, I have had libido/performance issues in the past (as have others) when using HH6. Presumably from the Ursolic Acid content and its potential antiandrogenic properties. I returned to baseline though without any issues every time I have used the product though. Interestingly, I don’t experience any of that with Vector.

Have you experienced any changes in your libido/sexual performance etc?
No, that hasn't been an issue in the past for me and I've run multiple bottles before. Just not back to back.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
No, that hasn't been an issue in the past for me and I've run multiple bottles before. Just not back to back.
anti androgenic properties though eh? hmm idk I've personally had nothing but good results while using recomp, plus I plan to run mtest alongside ae

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, and as I said, it arrived today. I may just dose it tonight to get a jump on it, or start tomorrow AM.
My 3 bottles arrived today. Looking forward to running this. Stacking with mtest as well
Got mine too. I'm going to start tomorrow, I'm heading to a concert tonight and don't want any issues to creep up tonight. Low blood sugar or whatever...
Where the pictures!?!?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anti androgenic properties though eh? hmm idk I've personally had nothing but good results while using recomp, plus I plan to run mtest alongside ae
Potential antiandrogenic properties with UA. I don’t believe there have been any human studies demonstrating this though. Bottom line, I seem to really benefit physically from products that contain UA. It’s an ingredient I seek out to be honest..

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would a first serving of AE produce any positive libido and erection quality effects?

Cuz....if not this is super placebo.
You tell us ;)

I will say that if it’s placebo rubbed off on me too haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be fine taking Anabolic Effect after Recomp RX in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would not surprise me! S7 and Rehmannaie Radix improve NO and EPO, I always have better libido when I use something that boost NO.
Very true. Plus PrimaVie has clinical studies showing libido support.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would a first serving of AE produce any positive libido and erection quality effects?

Cuz....if not this is super placebo.
Yes I can see increase in libido from day1 , others prolly 2-3 days.

I react well to primave - day1

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My M-Test actually comes today, so I'll snap a pic on my stack. So I was using AE without M-Test and saw the libido improvements. Used a dose this AM for leg day.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if it’s been asked already but what’s the consensus on taking it with food vs without food?