Unanswered CEL Anabolic Effect - Natural Anabolic

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if this has been asked but have their been any trials/tests done with the product yet? Any numbers in terms of average strength or size gains?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We did rule out Laxogenin. And no disrespect to Laxosterone, but if my understanding is correct, that's just like putting a trademark name on an extract, kind of like if you wanted to nickname something soxbsbllsterone - basically, making a cool branded name but it doesn't mean there is any specific extract/data to back it up. Nothing wrong with that at all from a branding perspective. When I said branded versions for this product, I meant ingredients that are branded and have clinical studies backing them :)
Fair enough! I’m not a fan of laxogenin so I’m glad it’s ruled out TBH haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do not do the company vs company thing. I worry about what we do, not what other companies do. I've gone out of my way to interact and ask people what ingredients and products that they want to see from us and already addressed very nicely in this thread - are we supposed to not use ingredients just because other companies do, even if they are ingredients that we were considering years before someone else used them?

In 2015, there was a product draft that that we were working on that had Eriobotrya Japonica and Rehmannaie Raddix in it. I had discussed it with several people at the time and a couple of contract manufacturers knew about it as well. We didn't move forward with the project at that time because a couple of the other ingredients that we wanted to use in it we couldn't source an extract that we were happy with at a reasonable price at that time. This was long before anyone was even thinking about KME. When we didn't move forward with it, did any of the people that knew about it say anything to BLR about them? No idea. Do I care? No, not at all. Why? Because they are great ingredients and I was glad that they offered them to people to use. Does that mean that we were never going to use them just because they did? Of course not. The industry would never evolve if that were the case; plus we put a lot of time back then into these ingredients; we were just looking for the perfect formulas to use them in. Note: I seriously doubt that anyone did tell BLR that we were looking into these back then, I think he just realized like we did that they are great ingredients. BUT even if they did, he was well within his rights to use them and I never said a word. (And I told one of the people that was upset about it that I had collaborated with on it to never publicly mention it bc it didn't matter, they were well within their rights to use them).
The reason that the naming part got the reaction from me was for several reasons. One, I go out of my way to never make direct comparisons to other companies products and to avoid conflict. Our goal is to make top quality products at cost effective prices; and my personal interest is in really truly helping people. (I've many times had people tell me that 'I'm too nice for this industry' but that's my real personality). Arguing with or having conflicts with other companies takes time away from what really matters - making great products and helping people. Two, I have pages of ingredient notes on particular ingredient combination years before BLR used them so it sucks to even have it poked at or implied copying something that had been looked at as far back as 2015. (And again, I seriously doubt BLR knew we looked at that; and even if they somehow did, business is business and its fair game bc they were readily available ingredients on supplier lists even that many years ago). Keep in mind when I say that things are on supplier lists, that doesn't mean that as companies that companies can't or don't request different or specialized standardizations, just that the original ingredient(s) are listed. Three, the name for this product was actually derived from the name of the original 2015 draft so that made the comparison even more ironic because the 2015 name for the product that contained those ingredients was Anabolic ___ (I'm leaving the blank because we may still use that name under SNS).
Quoted my above posts because they are relevant to Synapsin's and emphasized in bold and italics in the one because they are specifically relevant.

Also, I don’t work for SNS anymore, but we did look at the ingredients people are stating other products are using now back in 2014. I still have the research for it lol (besides KME).
I'm so glad you posted this. I mentioned this in earlier posts but didn't want to name you by name because I wasn't sure that it would be alright with you, but now that you have - I'll go on to explain. And you are correct, in my above post, I said 2015 but the idea actually went back to 2014.

Let's go ahead and get this out of the way in that the product will indeed include Rehmannaie Raddix in the formula as well and the credit for that idea does go back to Synapsin many years ago.

Synapsin and I had discussed using Eriobotrya Japonica and Rehmannaie Raddix in a product with other ingredients back in 2014. This project moved forward to the point where it had an actual name; the name was Anabolic ____ (leaving the blank in there because we may still use the name for something else later). The reason the project didn't move forward was because for a couple of the other ingredients in there, we couldn't find the extracts that we wanted and because Synapsin and I are both perfectionists, we both agreed to shelve the project rather than move forward with it being anything less than perfect. Korean Mistletoe wasn't even a thought for anyone back then yet. BLR went on to use Eriobotrya Japonica and Rehmannaie Raddix in Vector which I believe came out in 2018; neither Synapsin nor I said a word because we had shelved the idea but even if we hadn't, they would've still been well within their rights to use whatever combination they saw fit. I actually remember complimenting them at the time that it was a great combination of ingredients because it is. Putting this in context I hope makes sense to why it's kind of ridiculous to say we copied something though that we had in a formulation idea 4 years prior haha.

The idea for Anabolic Effect came around when we kept getting asked for a KME product and the 2 gram dosage seemed like the logical choice based on the majority of the literature. When researching KME, there were several other ingredients that seemed like they would go great with it and the idea became to make the formula into the perfect natural anabolic formula. Then looking back at old notes from the formula years ago that we shelved, it was like hey, those two would go great in this idea - not just because of the KME but because they should turn out to have a very interesting potential synergistic effect with other ingredients in this formula and hence, their inclusion. No one else's product was really thought about or considered during the formulation of the product. Yes, there is an ingredient overlap of a couple of things but our KME dosage is double + there are 4 additional high end ingredients being included so the ideas really don't/didn't seem directly comparable.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think any of it had to do with you. My posts didn't. You seemed excited that we were using the ingredients. My reply was meant to be in general with a little emphasis on the post I quoted and replied to.
Ahhh ok cool

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure if this has been asked but have their been any trials/tests done with the product yet? Any numbers in terms of average strength or size gains?
Post # 123 in the thread; I tried to quote it but it was a reply so the grammar may not have made sense if I did lol.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My training ocd likes to start new things at the beginning of the month so this not being available this week stresses me out. 🤷‍♂️

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My training ocd likes to start new things at the beginning of the month so this not being available this week stresses me out. 🤷‍♂️
I totally tried messing with you and was going to post one of the Stress & Anxiety Support banners but it had the ingredients on it - almost messed up there lol :ROFLMAO:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I totally tried messing with you and was going to post one of the Stress & Anxiety Support banners but it had the ingredients on it - almost messed up there lol :ROFLMAO:
Dang it! I almost got a slip up.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you posted what the price point will be yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you posted what the price point will be yet?
I think the average price you’ll see this will be 49.99 or so. Hopefully everyone will be very pleased with that considering that many products at that price point only have a fraction of the ingredients that Anabolic Effect will contain.

There may be some intro or pre-sales from certain retailers; I’ll post more info as it’s confirmed.

I also like the idea of possibly doing some stack deals w this and M-Test. As soon as it arrives my personal stack will be Anabolic Effect, M-Test, Lean Edge, & Epi-Plex.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the average price you’ll see this will be 49.99 or so. Hopefully everyone will be very pleased with that considering that many products at that price point only have a fraction of the ingredients that Anabolic Effect will contain.

There may be some intro or pre-sales from certain retailers; I’ll post more info as it’s confirmed.

I also like the idea of possibly doing some stack deals w this and M-Test. As soon as it arrives my personal stack will be Anabolic Effect, M-Test, Lean Edge, & Epi-Plex.
Wouldn’t you rather run it solo the first time to see what it offers alone?
Also can we have a recap of the ingredients that have been confirmed to save me going through 37 pages? Cheers

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guesses;

Paederia Foetida
Cistanche Deserticola
Gentiana Lutea

And yes these are ingredients that are in another product that became a cult favourite before dropping off and coming back without the effects from the first run.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guesses;

Paederia Foetida
Cistanche Deserticola
Gentiana Lutea

And yes these are ingredients that are in another product that became a cult favourite before dropping off and coming back without the effects from the first run.
Yes I agree - Magnitropin - did not do it for me..

Not read all postings

- Peak APT - one of the ingredients?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My guesses;

Paederia Foetida
Cistanche Deserticola
Gentiana Lutea

I think it was confirmed no Cistanche.

I guessed Gentian and he said no

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also can we have a recap of the ingredients that have been confirmed to save me going through 37 pages? Cheers
Korean Mistletoe
Eriobotrya Japonica
Rehmannaie Radix
S7

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it was confirmed no Cistanche.

I guessed Gentian and he said no
Oh I didn’t see, and I saw a myokem advert on another site remembered magnitropin

Thought it was a good shout

Obviously I’m too slow

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We should be onto just the branded ingredients being left I believe.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so is it coming this week? wanna order Mtest and Lean Edge , would be nice to get all of it at once .
Date not confirmed. Probably won’t be until it’s fully ready. They don’t like not living up to promises, and with the number of things which could cause delay, they won’t give an official release day.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks Jeremyk1 , fuk it then , I will pay shipping twice , not a big deal .

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did someone guess AstraGin or ActiGin yet? Robuvit?
I was just going to suggest Robuvit in the other thread...

Does Astragin help improve absorption of these types? I was thinking more of Bioperine, since it’s branded, but would rather guess more exciting ingredients haha

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it has been mentioned? Is this something you recommend running indefinitely? Or recommended Cycle lengths?

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it has been mentioned? Is this something you recommend running indefinitely? Or recommended Cycle lengths?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My guess: 2-3 bottles straight then take equal time off

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Does Astragin help improve absorption of these types? I was thinking more of Bioperine, since it’s branded, but would rather guess more exciting ingredients haha
Not sure on the astragin. Good question

Bioperine makes sense

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been looking for something new to try, so excited to see this come out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use M-Test pretty much consistently (long story; medical condition, bloodwork greatly improved on it; dr instructs to not come off bc of bloodwork being better) and I’ve already been running Lean Edge. So it’s not really starting it all; it was adding it to my existing stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so is it coming this week? wanna order Mtest and Lean Edge , would be nice to get all of it at once .
Date not confirmed. Probably won’t be until it’s fully ready. They don’t like not living up to promises, and with the number of things which could cause delay, they won’t give an official release day.
That’s exactly correct. We don’t like giving dates ultimately we are 100% sure bc of the # if possible delays that can happen. Tentatively, we are hoping for the beginning of not this week but the next.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Astragin is also branded !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guesses;

Paederia Foetida
Cistanche Deserticola
Gentiana Lutea

Unfortunately with this industry, when things work great, drop off, and come back without the effects of the first run, that sometimes unfortunately tells you a little bit about the first run lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The general average on products like this is 8 week cycles followed by a 4 week break. That doesn't necessarily mean that a person cannot run it longer, that is just the typical guideline for most natural anabolics.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I took straight Robuvit and it MURDERED my stomach, serious stomach pain, so....I hope not!
No Robuvit. Interesting about the effect on your stomach. That's an ingredient I may have to try for myself to see how it works for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used Swanson.
I’ve used Swanson and Jarrow. 100-300mg at a time and never had an issue.

And what benefit do you get from Robuvit?
Improved endurance and energy. I noted it a couple pages back, but current use seems to be lending to me needing less caffeine or pick me ups to get through the day. I honestly picked it up for these anti fatigue benefits and am really surprised how well it’s worked. I’m in a pretty high stress and fatigue inducing environment and I’m doing pretty well (knock on wood).

There’s other research and other reasons it’s useful, but here’s an example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/29164838/

More edits instead of adding a post...

More in line with why it came up in this thread is it shows promise in improving performance: https://www.minervamedica.it/en/journals/minerva-cardioangiologica/article.php?cod=R05Y2015N05A0403

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Comment on Robuvit - from reading and researching, I'm not sure based on pricing that this is an ingredient that could be added to a formula unless the rest of the formula was really cheap. I think it would definitely be best suited as a single ingredient item in my opinion. The daily dosage used in some of the studies was up to 300 mg. and that would be quite pricey I think.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A discussion on Ecklonia Cava (as Seanol) elsewhere made me think it could be a good fit as one of the trademarked ingredients in this product.

It is expensive, though, so may not work from that perspective

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A discussion on Ecklonia Cava (as Seanol) elsewhere made me think it could be a good fit as one of the trademarked ingredients in this product.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Comment on Robuvit - from reading and researching, I'm not sure based on pricing that this is an ingredient that could be added to a formula unless the rest of the formula was really cheap. I think it would definitely be best suited as a single ingredient item in my opinion. The daily dosage used in some of the studies was up to 300 mg. and that would be quite pricey I think.
This is true it is a bit pricey.

I’ll say 200mg seems to be treating me well. Honestly only doing 200mg because my current product is 200mg caps and I’d rather that then burn through it at 400mg a day. 🤷‍♂️

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

If not in this product, potential as a solo SNS ingredient?