sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would this stack well with something like epiandro 300.
Yes, you could stack it with that &/or use it during your PCT from it.

Today is the release day, yes? :p
Remember that game that was played on us as kids - the one where every time you ask its an extra day?

Just picking :ROFLMAO::p

At least they could release one ingredient per day, it as 7 so we are good for a week :D
I had thought about that. I like the idea, I just hate if it works out to where it is delayed past 7 more days.

How about we play a modified version of it where if people guess an ingredient correctly that day then I actually agree to confirm it? :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Licorice flavonoid oil?
No, this won't be included. For things that you'd like to see, if they aren't included, you're welcome to joint the ongoing discussion in the other thread as well that we have going about potential new ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK O2 then is my guest
Not in this one. Good ingredient but doesn't really fit what we were going for with this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worth the wait pple :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Urolithin?
Flos Carthami ?
Neither of these will be in there. If you'd like, you're welcome to post some info on them in the other thread we having going for ingredient suggestions:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/what-types-of-products-or-ingredients-would-you-like-to-see-from-us.311653/page-4#post-6241532

Urolithin we considered but there is some debate about how effective it is and also about absorption. We felt it best to not fight that battle and because I also think that the product is goign to be so effective as is that adding this likely wouldn't have increased benefits, only cost.

I have not looked into Flos Carthami. I'd love to see some info on it if you have any handy. If not, I'll make a note to look more into it when I have the time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We already knew this should have kept hush so we could get another ingredient answered 🤭
Technically I don't think anyone had guessed at the dosage so he did good getting that part confirmed and out of the way haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Technically I don't think anyone had guessed at the dosage so he did good getting that part confirmed and out of the way haha.
Ya I agree on that glad to see it’s 2g.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
well thats 1/1 on solid doses... perfect start, as expected!

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool glad to see the first ingredient as I was very happy with OL K1ngslayer

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will it contain a tub with a screw on lid?
Regular bottle. You can see the top of the bottle in the teasers I put up I believe.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LJ100 would go nicely in this product, but would overlap with the Longjack in M-Test

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
2g of KME will be excellent in this new anabolic. Vector by BLR had 1g and it was/is very popular, excited to see the full profile

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LJ100 would go nicely in this product, but would overlap with the Longjack in M-Test
LJ100 is ridiculously expensive for what it is. I like the ingredient but the company that has the rights to it prices it too high to be possible to use in comprehensive formulas. That's why you mostly see it in either formulas that are mainly just it with a couple window dressing ingredients or as a single ingredient item. And then if you do it as a single ingredient (which we considered), they have a mandatory MAP pricing structure. Basically, if we did a 100 mg. per capsule, 60 capsule per bottle single ingredient, by the guidelines it would have to be sold for 34.99 or more.

Basically, we would be required to sell just LJ-100 for more than you average paying for a bottle of M-Test. Hence, why we didn't use a branded version in M-Test. I don't think I publicly explained that before, but for anyone curious, that's why we went with a non-branded version for M-Test.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LJ100 is ridiculously expensive for what it is. I like the ingredient but the company that has the rights to it prices it too high to be possible to use in comprehensive formulas. That's why you mostly see it in either formulas that are mainly just it with a couple window dressing ingredients or as a single ingredient item. And then if you do it as a single ingredient (which we considered), they have a mandatory MAP pricing structure. Basically, if we did a 100 mg. per capsule, 60 capsule per bottle single ingredient, by the guidelines it would have to be sold for 34.99 or more.

Basically, we would be required to sell just LJ-100 for more than you average paying for a bottle of M-Test. Hence, why we didn't use a branded version in M-Test. I don't think I publicly explained that before, but for anyone curious, that's why we went with a non-branded version for M-Test.
Yep, 34.99 is how much I’ve paid for a bottle from OL lol. 60 caps at 100mg

Love the ingredient but so expensive. Ferodrox is a solid example of it in a multi ingredient profile

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, 34.99 is how much I’ve paid for a bottle from OL lol. 60 caps at 100mg

Love the ingredient but so expensive. Ferodrox is a solid example of it in a multi ingredient profile
I don't want to derail the thread talking about another companies product. To me, that is an okay formula to have LJ100 in there but it averages 49.99 and I think M-Test is far better and 20.00 cheaper on average.

We may do a single ingredient LJ100 if we have the demand for it. If you want, we can continue our discussion on this in the other thread and see how interested other people are in it too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off subject, but for those following along, the ingredient panel and write up for Lean Edge is now available.

Lean Edge is in my opinion by far the most comprehensive stimulant free fat burner available.

Highlights:
- 15 High End Active Ingredients including 5 Licensed Branded Ingredients
- Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
- Supports Fat Burning, Increased Metabolism, Appetite Control, Cortisol Control, Positive Mood, & Much More

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/lean-edge-stimulant-free-fat-burner-15-active-ingredients.311763/page-2#post-6241853

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I may have missed it, but when is the projected release date of Anabolic Effect and release of ingredients/label?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I may have missed it, but when is the projected release date of Anabolic Effect and release of ingredients/label?
There is no exact date, but should be very soon (days/weeks or less)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cistanche Deserticola
urosolic acid
tomatidine
boron

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't like to give exact dates because in this industry, nothing ever seems to happen on time. Best guess - less than two weeks.

Ingredient wise, we will be confirming or releasing little things a long the way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursolic Acid ?
No, that won't be in here. Somewhere in the thread I'd explained our reasoning for not using that. Basically, a lot of debate over its absorption/effectiveness and don't want to get involved in that + this formula is so loaded that I don't feel like it would add anything to it except to the price. Good guess though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edycsterone, I know you talk about it in the other thread, but you never mention it was not in the product, only hard to source ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Edycsterone, I know you talk about it in the other thread, but you never mention it was not in the product, only hard to source ;)
I suspect with the recent studies you may see a lot of companies try to rush out Ecdysterone products, most of which like we've unfortunately seen in the past will have little to no active ingredients in them (and this isn't always companies trying to screw consumers; many times its suppliers screwing the companies). The thing that people overlook sometimes is that these researchers have huge budgets that translates into being able to buy the best of the best raw materials with no regards to price and this doesn't correlate to what the average person would or could spend on supplements. If I thought, or do find a way, to offer a top quality Ecdysterone product at a cost effective price, we will be glad to do so but at this time I don't think that its feasible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eriobotrya Japonica?!
Confirming that one for the day.

I was thinking I'd probably wind up giving this one away when I mentioned that I'm a big fan of Ferulic Acid and mentioned caffeic acid a couple days ago in a thread. (For anyone that doesn't know, Eriobotrya Japonica contains both + more). There had been the thought of going with just Ferulic Acid but we opted for Eriobotrya Japonica because it has it plus more active constituents.

Anymore guesses today wouldn't/won't be confirmed until tomorrow :)

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I was thinking I'd probably wind up giving this one away when I mentioned that I'm a big fan of Ferulic Acid and mentioned caffeic acid a couple days ago in a thread. (For anyone that doesn't know, Eriobotrya Japonica contains both + more). There had been the thought of going with just Ferulic Acid but we opted for Eriobotrya Japonica because it has it plus more active constituents.

So far, 2 of the 3 ingredients from Vector haha but I suppose this is going to outshine it by far considering how many ingredients are going into this one..

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Confirm any dosages?

That’s awesome I was kind of hoping for ferulic acid so this is a nice addition. Don’t know a ton about this EJ but guess it’s time to research a bit...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far, 2 of the 3 ingredients from Vector haha but I suppose this is going to outshine it by far considering how many ingredients are going into this one..
We did consider not using Eriobotrya in this because of that and just using Ferulic Acid separately, but Eriobotrya has several interesting constituents and was an ingredient that we had been considering long before Vector came out. It was actually in a draft of a natural anabolic formula that we almost did 3 years ago but never moved forward with because we hadn't been able to find standardizations that we were happy with of a couple other ingredients that we wanted to be in there at the time.

It's a hard thing from a formulation standpoint because you want to offer your customers the best possible product; so in a case like this, do you just not use an ingredient because someone else does? Especially if its an ingredient that you'd been looking at for years before they used it? If you take that standpoint, the market and products really doesn't evolve and the people that lose are the customers if you choose to not use an ingredient just because someone else does.

I'll give an example of this pertaining to us. At the time we made the original Focus XT, there was only one other nootropic drink mix on the market that I know of and it was discontinued shortly after Focus XT launched. We're talking the original Focus XT years ago. If you look back to those early times, virtually every nootropic drink mix after that used the majority of the ingredients that we did - and I'm not talking about 1, 2, or even 3 of them. I'm talking about the majority of the formula. It sucks but I understood why - because those ingredients for the time were the absolute best nootropic base available; just like now for modern times the new Focus XT is still the best nootropic base product available. The thing in our case even with that original version is that we offered them at great dosages and at a great price. So even though some people used the majority of our formula, it wasn't at the dosages that we offered and we have very fair markups to where we didn't have to worry about people coming in and undercutting us.

The online world creates for a no-win situation sometimes in situations like this because in a 7 ingredient formula, there's almost bound to be a several ingredient overlap with other products. A look at pre-workout products is a big testament to that in that 90% of them contain the same ingredients and are set apart by little differences.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Confirm any dosages?

That’s awesome I was kind of hoping for ferulic acid so this is a nice addition. Don’t know a ton about this EJ but guess it’s time to research a bit...
There are things that I prefer Ferulic Acid isolated in and then there are things like this that I think Eriobotrya Japonica is a better fit for since it contains it and other cool actives like caffeic acid and ursolic acid. I did rule out ursolic acid as a standalone but never said it wasn't a constituent of something else haha.