Can't go wrong with Epi-Strong

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are one tough SOB walking that distance THEN killing legs Doug.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are one tough SOB walking that distance THEN killing legs Doug.
I did 5 k this morning fast walk and will do another 5 late this afternoon on the way home, then that will be 60K and the rest to and from the gym willl be medium pace which is infinitely easier on the legs. I think I'd drop dead if I had to do 20k hard pace and legs... ouch!! You better believe I am going to be stimmed!! :wink1:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am solely using this as a hardening agent to end my test cycle..

I know what I am doing broseph, thanks for looking out.
Everyone has the right to dose as they will it is your body. I was simply stating my opinion. I wish you the best bro.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well right now it's killin me, hope to turn that around this week, cuz when I do all hell's gonna break loose.
It is going to get ugly when this kicks in fully.:swordfight:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and don't worry about the fat loss. Trust me it will come right about the time your muscles start exploding they will steal calories from your adipose tissue just to feed themselves. All them muscle cells in there bullying fat cellls for energy. The increase in your metabolism from all that muscle growth and repair will burn that fat right up.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and don't worry about the fat loss. Trust me it will come right about the time your muscles start exploding they will steal calories from your adipose tissue just to feed themselves. All them muscle cells in there bullying fat cellls for energy. The increase in your metabolism from all that muscle growth and repair will burn that fat right up.
Hahaha nice little couple sentences there... when your muscle start exploding... lol NICE! i love me some epi :D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
All looking good doug, all that walking is going to help for sure!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
75mg is too high IMHO.
Everyone has to find their own sweet spot, genetics and previous aas usage will play a big roll but I will say one thing, never base your dosage on someone else protocol. What is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone has to find their own sweet spot, genetics and previous aas usage will play a big roll but I will say one thing, never base your dosage on someone else protocol. What is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander ;)
Well put mate. I don't think you or I would suggest that anyone run the doses that we do. We're just a little different than your average user. ha ha :icon_lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that sounds good and my eating has been very clean so I feel really good about recomp on this.

Hahaha nice little couple sentences there... when your muscle start exploding... lol NICE! i love me some epi :D
I'm getting more and more excited...

All looking good doug, all that walking is going to help for sure!!
Yah I was glad to slow down the pace though, slower walking is almost Theraputic for me.

Yah for those reasons I think it's smarter to stay low dose till I find what works best for me.

Well put mate. I don't think you or I would suggest that anyone run the doses that we do. We're just a little different than your average user. ha ha :icon_lol:
Yah like I said makes more sense to start low and work your way up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok some definite signs of this kicking in. Despite the fact my legs were pretty dead, I was able to go up on weight from where I normally would have started and it felt good. I did cramp up quite a bit, and don't say drink more water lol I am drinking tons.

Leg Press 450 too light up to 540 for sets 2 and 3 ss
Leg Extension drop 2 150 120 100 X 3 Knees were hurting at first but not so much when warmed up, like I suspected inflatmation it he Patellar tendon. What'ya gonna do...

Leg Curls double drop 150 120 105 the second set saw a drop to 135 105 90 and same for the third set too much cramping this will clear up by next week.

Standing Calf Raise double drop 280 240 200 X 3 sets

Bar of Death only got 6 and 2 not too bad since I am coming back from time off ..

Ab workout weighted rest pause...

I was very pleased with the effort and like I said am feeling some power ...

I was so nervous about the workout I overstimmed and got almost no sleep. Sleep has been a problem this week. I am going to have to cut out stims during the week. I got behind the 8 ball staying up late Monday night and it had an adverse effect. Also I believe that combining EPI and stims is not a good idear for me.

I weighed in at 232.5 last night from 230 when I started. I had put on some good mass with PM but also added a bit of fat during my week off I'm afraid. I do feel EPI is responsible for the extra 2.5 lbs though.

I added Dermacrine this morning 4 squirts and started with Toco-8 as well.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Bad ass workout big man!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad ass workout big man!!!
Thanks .. nice and quick too... get in hammer the fug out of myself get out, that's how I like them...:wink1:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Well right now it's killin me, hope to turn that around this week, cuz when I do all hell's gonna break loose.
DW, PH do affect my sleep as well. Its a double edged sword. My sleep suffers but my recovery gets better, I can lift more and have more endurance but during the day I feel like crap.

Unfortunately, w/o a test inject, its inevitable with orals, lethargy, etc. You can counter with M1D or Sustain Alpha but nothing is like the real deal..

Keep on keepin though, it'll all be worth it and the end of the run. Just keep focused!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, PH do affect my sleep as well. Its a double edged sword. My sleep suffers but my recovery gets better, I can lift more and have more endurance but during the day I feel like crap.

Unfortunately, w/o a test inject, its inevitable with orals, lethargy, etc. You can counter with M1D or Sustain Alpha but nothing is like the real deal..

Keep on keepin though, it'll all be worth it and the end of the run. Just keep focused!
Hmnn when I ran it I felt on top of the world I had no pumps or lethargy thank goodness.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I KNOW you will see strength increases Sunday! Keep Killing it Doug!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk about PHs is giving me that itch... it might be time to stop fugging around and do the Trifecta high dosed for six weeks. I mean, if DW crossed over to the dark side, I might as well join him! Not as if I have not, just might need to yet again ;).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmnn when I ran it I felt on top of the world I had no pumps or lethargy thank goodness.
I did get six hours in last night and I started Dermatherm yesterday should help. I also have to be more careful with the stims.

Man I KNOW you will see strength increases Sunday! Keep Killing it Doug!
I agree DW will be on the loose real soon!!!
Just fueling my fire!!

Ok got up this morning and looked in the mirror and it looks like I lost fat. Did the jump test not much shaking. My theory is that I am starting to dry out and not holding much water at all.

Just a moderate paced 10k yesterday. I will rest up today and get ready for tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok some definite signs of this kicking in. Despite the fact my legs were pretty dead, I was able to go up on weight from where I normally would have started and it felt good. I did cramp up quite a bit, and don't say drink more water lol I am drinking tons..
DRINK MORE WATER!!! :aargh4:

Just joking DW. Try supplementing with 5 grams of Taurine per day. More if needed.
And take some Potassium. Eat a few bananas or whatever.
This will help tremendously.

And if you think you already stretch a lot between sets........stretch some more!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DRINK MORE WATER!!! :aargh4:

Just joking DW. Try supplementing with 5 grams of Taurine per day. More if needed.
And take some Potassium. Eat a few bananas or whatever.
This will help tremendously.

And if you think you already stretch a lot between sets........stretch some more!!!
I have Taurine I'll add some thanks...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest Flat db bench 85 (up 5 lbs) lb db's drop to 70's ss
30 degree incline flies 60 lb db's drop 50 ss
Decline db press 70 lb db's drop 60's

Same weight with the second set and missed less reps this week. I had better stamina and dropped less weight on the third set than last week. So better strength and stamina. It's rare to actually increase weight on this routine at it tends to push you right to the limit and beyond.

Back extended arm lat pulldown 65 up 5 lbs drop to 50 ss
Wide lat pulldown 180 drop 165 ss
Supine grip lat pulldown 165 drop 150 ss
Weighted lat shrugs 45 lbs

Again better strength and stamina but by the 3rd set I was trashed and was dropping significant weight.

Seated row 130 up 10 lbs ss Bent over rows 155 up 20 lbs, I was feeling trashed but I know I am strong on these exercises and I did less weight last week due to exhaustion. Even though I was very spent I did quite well on this.

The pump was pretty crazy my forearms were rock hard and would not go down, it was a weird feeling.

So there was some increase in strength but I decided to go to 45 mg starting today, it was a tough call but I want to see if it makes as difference.

My libido is still scary high...

I was able to get some good sleep over the weekend. Especially last night, 7hrs HghPro sleep which is like 8 or 9 for me. Legs are almost recovered, damn that was nasty...

I continue to look leaner and harder, was looking pretty big all pumped up yesterday....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, seeing improvements already, you have to love that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest Flat db bench 85 (up 5 lbs) lb db's drop to 70's ss
30 degree incline flies 60 lb db's drop 50 ss
Decline db press 70 lb db's drop 60's

Same weight with the second set and missed less reps this week. I had better stamina and dropped less weight on the third set than last week. So better strength and stamina. It's rare to actually increase weight on this routine at it tends to push you right to the limit and beyond.

Back extended arm lat pulldown 65 up 5 lbs drop to 50 ss
Wide lat pulldown 180 drop 165 ss
Supine grip lat pulldown 165 drop 150 ss
Weighted lat shrugs 45 lbs

Again better strength and stamina but by the 3rd set I was trashed and was dropping significant weight.

Seated row 130 up 10 lbs ss Bent over rows 155 up 20 lbs, I was feeling trashed but I know I am strong on these exercises and I did less weight last week due to exhaustion. Even though I was very spent I did quite well on this.

The pump was pretty crazy my forearms were rock hard and would not go down, it was a weird feeling.

So there was some increase in strength but I decided to go to 45 mg starting today, it was a tough call but I want to see if it makes as difference.

My libido is still scary high...

I was able to get some good sleep over the weekend. Especially last night, 7hrs HghPro sleep which is like 8 or 9 for me. Legs are almost recovered, damn that was nasty...

I continue to look leaner and harder, was looking pretty big all pumped up yesterday....
Very nice DW. HGHpro can really help on cycle as some of these designer steriods can effect sleep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, seeing improvements already, you have to love that.
Yah and I am also starting to experience some nice all day pumped feeling. I feel big. I am still tired though. If I had OEP I would run it with this cycle I think. I can use motivate instead. Maybe just a couple in the morning would be ok.

Very nice DW. HGHpro can really help on cycle as some of these designer steriods can effect sleep.
That was my thinking when I incorporated it in the stack...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking real strong DW!

It's scary to see how much damage you are already doing. Great work keep this up. From what Kleen and the others say its only going to get more and more intense as the cycle progresses. Muahaha!! more madness to look forward to

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking real strong DW!

It's scary to see how much damage you are already doing. Great work keep this up. From what Kleen and the others say its only going to get more and more intense as the cycle progresses. Muahaha!! more madness to look forward to
Yah this is only day 11, big things should be happening soon...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say tired is it during workouts or just a general feeling tired no matter what?
Not so much physical but mental, like I find myself drifting off at work.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
day 17-18 was swwwwweeeet for me. Youre almost there bro, all day pumps are sick!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you post end pics?
Probably not, I only start taking pics during prep, wait I will be doing before pics after Xmas that's about the end of PCT so there will be some before pics at around that time. At my age I get a little sloppy looking when I am above 10%...

Maybe some Motivate would help.:)
Great all day stim product!
Without the crash.:)
Yah that's what I have been considering, I have courses starting November 16th so will be definitely employing motivate at that time.

I did get another 7 hours HghPro sleep last night and feel I am catching up now. I feel much less tired. I have to go to bed early to get my proper rest and staying up late last week I just never recovered. Like I said I will definitely be using motivate for courses as I want to be extra sharp but don't want to stim too much right now.

Just did 10k walking yesterday, and anoher 5k this morning still have 15k to go today and shoulders and arms tonight..

This is my second day at 45mg and 12th day overall... I am feeling much better recovery and a nice pump all day. I feel I have lost a little around my waist, which is no surprise as I have been eating clean.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your enjoying the results so far! Can't wait to fire up mine in a little while.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear your enjoying the results so far! Can't wait to fire up mine in a little while.
Still waiting for the big kick should be any day now...:scratchchin:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to see the numbers you will be tossing around when you fire this up.:scared1:
Fuggin nasty for sure...

Ok like I said second day on 45 mg and some kind of energy surge just kicked in and again it centers around nutrirent intake. I have never taken anything that reacts this strongly to food. This time it was/is a very powerful wave of energy...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuggin nasty for sure...

Ok like I said second day on 45 mg and some kind of energy surge just kicked in and again it centers around nutrirent intake. I have never taken anything that reacts this strongly to food. This time it was/is a very powerful wave of energy...
Is the tiredness still there?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the tiredness still there?
No seems to be gone for the most part. I'm pretty energetic, with a very high libido... bad combination :boggled:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No seems to be gone for the most part. I'm pretty energetic, with a very high libido... bad combination :boggled:
When is the next time you have to train those hot ladies LMAO!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is the next time you have to train those hot ladies LMAO!!!!!
Ericka and I train tonight, Monica is in Hawaii till Saturday... won't see her till Sunday morning at the earliest..

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ericka and I train tonight, Monica is in Hawaii till Saturday... won't see her till Sunday morning at the earliest..
I could always have some TestoPRO and Stoked sent to you if you really want to peak the libido.:pokey:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could always have some TestoPRO and Stoked sent to you if you really want to peak the libido.:pokey:
Got plenty in my cupboard... libido will be fine for a good while.