Cali fires are shady AF

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both the topic of gravity and that silly picture have already been posted and discussed. Please refer back to thread
Yeah gravity has been conclusively disproven. The physicist in your video really nailed that one down. “We don’t really know where it comes from, so it must not exist.”

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah gravity has been conclusively disproven. The physicist in your video really nailed that one down. “We don’t really know where it comes from, so it must not exist.”
LOL.

That form of stupidity knows no bounds.

I dont know how it works, therefore it does not exist.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.

That form of stupidity knows no bounds.

I dont know how it works, therefore it does not exist.
Wow I’m sure glad physicists have you two meat heads to keep them in check!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quantum Mechanics is now being considered with relation to gravity as a form of Quantum.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Why are u mfers so ignorant. Objects in space; float. Objects on Earth; stay grounded. That's gravity. No need to have a degree to understand.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Just because you find some info on the internet that believes otherwise or they believe earth is flat, doesn't mean that anybody you tell will give a fcuk. Because 9 out of 10 they won't. honestly people will just say your stupid and keep clear from you lol so what's the point

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why are u mfers so ignorant. Objects in space; float. Objects on Earth; stay grounded. That's gravity. No need to have a degree to understand.
You sound so dumb please tell me about the last time you were in space and floating. There are many other things that are easier to explain why things stay grounded that are able to prove lol magnetism and density. But keep acting you have everything understood cause you regurgitate what you have been programmed to believe as truth.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Weird. I wonder why all these satellites aren't falling from the sky right now

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Back to your topic about earth rotation real quick. The trade winds. Also known as the coriolis effect are actually originated from high pressure systems and the rotation of the earth. Latitude 30 degrees N/S. Northern hemisphere winds move SW towards equator and southern hemisphere move NW towards equator. Caused by rotation. Unless you think that's another thing they made up because they don't know how it works.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
I get it. You just want to be different than everyone else. Just like someone on the east coast picks a West coast sports team as their fav. because everyone around him likes the same thing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You sound so dumb please tell me about the last time you were in space and floating. There are many other things that are easier to explain why things stay grounded that are able to prove lol magnetism and density. But keep acting you have everything understood cause you regurgitate what you have been programmed to believe as truth.
Moronic irony at work again here as well: youre just regurgitating what you've been told, and accepted, as an alternative theory.

You didnt establish the theory youre following, you were told it.

None of the thoughts in this thread are a product of your own experiments and findings, youre just regurgitating information you heard in videos.

Stop acting like we're the sheep, when you are, in fact, doing the exact same thing but on a far more moronic level.

As i said before, when you barely grasp a topic, that is when you are at most danger of misunderstanding something. You think you know enough to form a rationale thought of your own, but in reality what appears logical to you, simply cannot make sense.

A lot of what you hold true simply doesnt make sense. You havent even tried the simple tests we asked above. You ignored them, knowing your house of cards would crash down when you tried to make the flat earth possible.

The truth is, believing what you believe simply highlights your misunderstanding of the world in which you live and your general ignorance.

But all the best of luck to you and your flat earth quest. I do hope you, one day, get to leave your home town and actually explore the world and see things for yourself

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How do flat earthers explain timezones and sunrises/ sunsets? I mean, if the earth is flat then one entire side sees the sun all at the same time. But we know that isnt true. How does it work according to the flat earth model?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do flat earthers explain timezones and sunrises/ sunsets? I mean, if the earth is flat then one entire side sees the sun all at the same time. But we know that isnt true. How does it work according to the flat earth model?
I asked that yesterday. He doesn't seem to understand how light travels.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I asked that yesterday. He doesn't seem to understand how light travels.
Ah missed that. I mean, even the US has different timezones which doesnt make sense given its entirety is on the same side of the flat earth.

But be a light conspiracy as well

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Moronic irony at work again here as well: youre just regurgitating what you've been told, and accepted, as an alternative theory.

You didnt establish the theory youre following, you were told it.

None of the thoughts in this thread are a product of your own experiments and findings, youre just regurgitating information you heard in videos.

Stop acting like we're the sheep, when you are, in fact, doing the exact same thing but on a far more moronic level.

As i said before, when you barely grasp a topic, that is when you are at most danger of misunderstanding something. You think you know enough to form a rationale thought of your own, but in reality what appears logical to you, simply cannot make sense.

A lot of what you hold true simply doesnt make sense. You havent even tried the simple tests we asked above. You ignored them, knowing your house of cards would crash down when you tried to make the flat earth possible.

The truth is, believing what you believe simply highlights your misunderstanding of the world in which you live and your general ignorance.

But all the best of luck to you and your flat earth quest. I do hope you, one day, get to leave your home town and actually explore the world and see things for yourself
You know what, you’re right. Be right back...gonna go do paper crafts and catch a fly to put in my car. I’ve traveled all over North America and Europe. I’ve seen observable things that prove and reproduce what I’ve seen in videos. I used to be like you, filled with ego and able to explain the science of things confidently. I’ve evolved past that an have never seen or thought more clearly. That is why I’m not afraid of your ridicule or to be on an unpopular stance. Feels great to be fully confident and secure. Hopefully you get there one day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You know what, you’re right. Be right back...gonna go do paper crafts and catch a fly to put in my car. I’ve traveled all over North America and Europe. I’ve seen observable things that prove and reproduce what I’ve seen in videos. I used to be like you, filled with ego and able to explain the science of things confidently. I’ve evolved past that an have never seen or thought more clearly. That is why I’m not afraid of your ridicule or to be on an unpopular stance. Feels great to be fully confident and secure. Hopefully you get there one day.
Like i said, you wont do those things because you know your theory wont stand true. Dont worry, denial isnt a new phenomenom.

When you can explain timezones across countries on the same side of the flat earth, we'll be ready. When you can explain how a fly can move effortlessly around the interior of a car despite how fast youbare driving, we'll be ready. Until then, you are not secure in your theory.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weird. I wonder why all these satellites aren't falling from the sky right now
They do occasionally. Cause the weather balloons the are attached too rupture. Please tell me how there are THOUSANDS of satellites orbiting the earth in perfect synchronicity. Absurd. Most communication is by land line spanning oceans

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're a troll who talks ****, but when asked for a single example, you say **** like "there's so many" rather than giving one. If flat Earth morons actually believed in the crap that comes out of their mouth, at least one would have traveled to the edge by now.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like i said, you wont do those things because you know your theory wont stand true. Dont worry, denial isnt a new phenomenom.

When you can explain timezones across countries on the same side of the flat earth, we'll be ready. When you can explain how a fly can move effortlessly around the interior of a car despite how fast youbare driving, we'll be ready. Until then, you are not secure in your theory.
Again I can’t spoon feed every infant mind. If you really care. Dig in and learn both sides of your questions. That is what a mature mind does.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Again I can’t spoon feed every infant mind. If you really care. Dig in and learn both sides of your questions. That is what a mature mind does.
In other words, you do not know. Got it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yet you make a thread about it, obviously searching for discussion. Okay? Did you just want a bunch of like minded science denying looneys to come in here so you could bounce around ignorant, ridiculous theories (and I use this word with the general definition, not the way it is used in a scientific context - as a well supported idea backed by a body of observed evidence) and comments with one another?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
You're a troll who talks ****, but when asked for a single example, you say **** like "there's so many" rather than giving one. If flat Earth morons actually believed in the crap that comes out of their mouth, at least one would have traveled to the edge by now.
Or he could just fly 50,000 feet up and see the shape first hand.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Curviture could be noticed from possibly even 35,000 feet.

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Like your homie that had the self made rocket. Only went up 1,600 feet and said he wants to go higher because he doesn't know yet but he won't take a commercial flight lol

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Also tectonic plate movement? How do you explain that on a flat Earth? Wouldn't the ones on the edge just fall off the side? Also why hasn't anyone fallen off the edge of the disc shaped earth?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
How would the tides of the ocean work on a flat Earth with no gravitional pull?

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Also what's your theory on why things stay grounded? What we know about the earths "gravity" is that there is a pull from the center. Is it the same on the flat Earth because then all the trees and plants would be growing in a horizontal pull lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just stumbled upon this thread. Good thing I wasn't near the edge..... Lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just stumbled upon this thread. Good thing I wasn't near the edge..... Lol.
You could just jump onto one of the balloons that keep the satellites up. He's got it all figured out lol.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay, I know you’re very busy and don’t have access to paper, so I’ll give you an easy one. Post a picture of a map that has zero distortion. If you are in fact correct, this should take you just a few seconds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also what's your theory on why things stay grounded? What we know about the earths "gravity" is that there is a pull from the center. Is it the same on the flat Earth because then all the trees and plants would be growing in a horizontal pull lol
Gravity is theorized from a round earth. Everything is engineered off of gravity. I hope these people don't get in planes or cars. They were engineered based off the earth being round and if they don't believe that, then they are morons for feeling safe flying or doing anything, really.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gravity is theorized from a round earth. Everything is engineered off of gravity. I hope these people don't get in planes or cars. They were engineered based off the earth being round and if they don't believe that, then they are morons for feeling safe flying or doing anything, really.
Now it is being considered related to quantum mechanics like dark matter, and not what we thought it was. The earth really needn't be round for gravity to work.
That said... crazy right?.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now it is being considered related to quantum mechanics like dark matter, and not what we thought it was. The earth really needn't be round for gravity to work.
That said... crazy right?.
Considering every object in space (planet, star, asteroid, satellite, etc) exerts its own gravitational force, its kind of a trivial point really isnt it?

The way we understand objects in space to form, though, a non-sperical planet would make little sense. A "flat earth" would either require a complete re-conceptualisation of the universe (ie what we take basic things like objects to be), or understanding of earths history/formation.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering every object in space (planet, star, asteroid, satellite, etc) exerts its own gravitational force, its kind of a trivial point really isnt it?

The way we understand objects in space to form, though, a non-sperical planet would make little sense. A "flat earth" would either require a complete re-conceptualisation of the universe (ie what we take basic things like objects to be), or understanding of earths history/formation.
This is the problem with science, people like you regurgitate it as fact like you have been there and tested asteroids and explored around in space lol. Your science takes just as much faith as any other religion on earth.

And yes that is why flat earth is such a big deal. Globe/space a massive lie that changes everything

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the problem with science, people like you regurgitate it as fact like you have been there and tested asteroids and explored around in space lol. Your science takes just as much faith as any other religion on earth.

And yes that is why flat earth is such a big deal. Globe/space a massive lie that changes everything
No ****head, that isn't how science works. Faith is what you're using to say the Earth is flat and we're just supposed to accept that in spite of all of the physical evidence that it's not flat. Science doesn't ask you to just accept statements; science shows you exactly what they did to prove and support a hypothesis. It's up to you then to read the methods and to think critically and come up with your own conclusions. Unfortunately lazy ****s like yourself just want to watch a youtube video instead because science actually requires effort.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Here’s one “science” idea that might give some pause.

Some physicists theorize that we are living in a two dimensional space while experiencing reality in three dimensions.

Damned if I know what to think about reality!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't presenting a flat earth argument. What I was stating: Gravity is an independent force as a function of quantum. Quantum Gravity. This would make me consider gravity can be manipulated, which I find more interesting than some suggestion of flat versus round. I can agree round is a naturally occurring shape and gravity more than likely dictates the outcome. Blow a bubble, and it's not flat but round.

Length x Width x Height = 3 dimensions, add another Length which is Time gives us a fourth. If gravity can bend space, then we can change time's Length. I think using rockets to propel us into space is as ridiculous as using a sling shot to fly us to another continent. Real exploration has yet to begin.

The real focus should be on the origin of the universe and it's actually composition. It's tiresome seeing politics in physics dictating outcomes. I don't think the Unified Theory is the answer. Human beings preoccupied with nonsense. If we only focussed on the really important things in life and put aside the BS.

We could solve the really interesting problems.
Or, maybe this is a simulation.

I'm going to chew gum and blow bubbles.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn't presenting a flat earth argument. What I was stating: Gravity is an independent force as a function of quantum. Quantum Gravity. This would make me consider gravity can be manipulated, which I find more interesting than some suggestion of flat versus round.

Length x Width x Height = 3 dimensions, add another Length which is Time gives us a fourth. If gravity can bend space, then we can change time's Length. I think using rockets to propel us into space is as ridiculous as using a sling shot to fly us to another continent. Real exploration has yet to begin.
Just to be clear for others, quantum gravity is still theoretical physics. It's a very interesting idea, but hasn't been proven yet as even being true. Adding in time makes it even more complicated since quantum physics view time as independent, while the theory of relativity includes it as a variable.

I have a lot of respect for theoretical physics, but it's easy for some (especially in this thread) to say oh well scientists claim this, so the Earth must be flat. In reality, some of these theories are closer to philosophy than physical science. They may be proven true one day, but haven't yet.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No ****head, that isn't how science works. Faith is what you're using to say the Earth is flat and we're just supposed to accept that in spite of all of the physical evidence that it's not flat. Science doesn't ask you to just accept statements; science shows you exactly what they did to prove and support a hypothesis. It's up to you then to read the methods and to think critically and come up with your own conclusions. Unfortunately lazy ****s like yourself just want to watch a youtube video instead because science actually requires effort.
I haven’t seen a single shred of evidence that it’s a ball spinning, rotating, and hurling through endless space outside of indoctrinated and perpetuated lies. In fact, many experiments show zero movement able to be detected. Common observable sense, shows that water is always flat, the horizon is always flat and rises to eye level even with insane elevation gain, and even with “thousands” of “satellites” we don’t have a single picture of the earth. We would have countless live streams if this was the case.

Vs a ton of actual amateur scientific experiments show the earth flat.

Your almighty NASA has admitted we can’t leave low earth orbit, we don’t have the technology to go to the moon, and their green screen/cgi work has many observable faults.

It’s clear as day, but your cognitive dissonance makes you a blind and angry little man

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to be clear for others, quantum gravity is still theoretical physics. It's a very interesting idea, but hasn't been proven yet as even being true.
See, now you’re getting it. Same is true of your statement when applied to plain gravity. Just your been indoctrinated your whole life and want to follow what others believe so you accept gravity. Maybe it’s an easier theory for you to believe in and understand?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t seen a single shred of evidence that it’s a ball spinning, rotating, and hurling through endless space outside of indoctrinated and perpetuated lies. In fact, many experiments show zero movement able to be detected. Common observable sense, shows that water is always flat, the horizon is always flat and rises to eye level even with insane elevation gain, and even with “thousands” of “satellites” we don’t have a single picture of the earth. We would have countless live streams if this was the case.

Your almighty NASA has admitted we can’t leave low earth orbit, we don’t have the technology to go to the moon, and their green screen/cgi work has many observable faults.

It’s clear as day, but your cognitive dissonance makes you a blind and angry little man
You've seen the evidence; you're just either too retarded to understand it or a simple troll. I'm betting it's a combination of both.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See, now you’re getting it. Same is true of your statement when applied to plain gravity. Just your been indoctrinated your whole life and want to follow what others believe so you accept gravity. Maybe it’s an easier theory for you to believe in and understand?
Oh look, it's pretending to understand. That's cute honey, but the adults are talking now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to be clear for others, quantum gravity is still theoretical physics. It's a very interesting idea, but hasn't been proven yet as even being true. Adding in time makes it even more complicated since quantum physics view time as independent, while the theory of relativity includes it as a variable.

I have a lot of respect for theoretical physics, but it's easy for some (especially in this thread) to say oh well scientists claim this, so the Earth must be flat. In reality, some of these theories are closer to philosophy than physical science. They may be proven true one day, but haven't yet.
Of course they haven't been proven true, but let me pose a thing or two that can calm an opposing argument.

Einstein's theories are still being proven today, yet we have had the 'bomb' for ages. What I am proposing in my very limited knowledge is what I have gathered from a composite of information and subjective thoughts.

At the speed of light as you approach it, time slows for you while it remains constant where you left. Gravity manipulation could bend space, and as such the length of time. Taking what we know about the speed of light, ending space closes the starting and end points of location. One would move almost instantaneously to their destination.

A byproduct of manipulating local areas of gravity would permit some amazing construction. A ship perhaps that could then be launched effortlessly into space. Size would not matter. I think a company is working on that...

Weyland_Yutani_BW_1024x1024.png

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Of course they haven't been proven true, but let me pose a thing or two that can calm an opposing argument.

Einstein's theories are still being proven today, yet we have had the 'bomb' for ages.
Einstein had very little to do with the 'bomb' that he's often incorrectly given credit for. His biggest contribution was writing a letter to Eisenhower to convince him that Germany was going to build and use the bomb if the US didn't do it first.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the problem with science, people like you regurgitate it as fact like you have been there and tested asteroids and explored around in space lol.
Nah, thats the beauty of language: I dont have to go and repeat every single scientific experiment done since Copernicus. But, because every single scientific experiment done concerns the empirical (observable, measurable) natural world, it is falsifiable. Youre proposing every scientist is in some kind of mass conspiracy. Read Thomas Kuhn and Karl Popper: science progresses by building on theories, attempting to falsify them, and encountering anomalies that require new theories.

And that leads to the double-edged sword of language: people can make up all kinds of sh1t they want. Like Yellow Brick Roads, oompahloompahs, and flat earths. Where is a "flat earth model" of the universe presented, examined, tested, and corroborated by evidence by mulitple examinees?

Your science takes just as much faith as any other religion on earth.
No. Religion, and faith, is belief despite lack of empirical evidence. To reitterate: science is based on repeatable, observable phenomena. Faith is belief despite evidence to the contrary.

Of all things, why would there be a conspiracy regarding earths shape and the nature of the universe? Whats to gain?

Also, this implies there is "truth" the conspirators are sitting on. How did They come by this truth? How have they managed to hide this from 99.9% of scientists for over 500 years? Why do 99.9% of scientists, or anyone for that matter, who discover this flat earth truth, choose to say nothing?

Your belief is so utterly ridiculous, it really does require some major explaining to be feasible.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

You have actually seen evidence, it's just that you aren't able to understand how it all works together - you're far too indoctrinated in the notion that the earth is flat to be able to see it.

Let me ask you a few questions:

If the earth is flat, that means one side of the earth will always be in light and the other in darkness. It can be no other way, correct? Once the sun is visible to one side, it will be visible to that side in its entirety. However, that would mean that one side is ALWAYS in light.

With that in mind, can you explain to me how this is possible:

I live in Auckland New Zealand. If I time it right, I can watch the sunrise in three different cities, across 3 different time zones. I can do this by first watching it in Auckland, then by flying to Sydney Australia (3 hr time zone difference) then by flying to Perth, Australia (2 hr time difference from Sydney, 5 hrs total from Auckland).

On the other side of the globe, you can do the same by starting in New York then flying to LA. I could repeat this in Greece by flying back to London.

Now, according to the flat earth logic, this is IMPOSSIBLE to do. At least a few of those locations would share the same side of the globe, and so the sun would rise at the exact same moment.

Can you tell me how I am able to do this? And before you say I can't - I have done this multiple times with early flights with cross country connections. I have also been in flights where I start at 2pm in London, fly for 9hrs, land at 3pm Canadian time yet ONLY saw light, no dark. If i started at 2pm, and flew for 9hrs, by the flat earths logic I should have seen darkness during that flight, but I didn't. How is this possible? The logical explanation is that the flight and sun were always visible to each other due to the direction in which I was travelling as the earth was rotating, but your logic this can't be the case.

Moving again to another flight example:

The flight from Sydney to Perth is approximately 5hrs and 10 minutes. Yet the flight from Perth to Sydney is approximately 4hrs and 5 minutes. If both planes left at the same time and were the exact same aircraft, the flight from perth would land almost 1 hr earlier, not accounting for time zone difference. How is this possible?

I can explain this very simply with a globe that spins, but i'm yet to find a flat earther you can explain this in a manner that actually makes sense.

Can you please enlighten me?