Headed to California in April

bellamy7900

Awards
Hey all
We just booked our tickets to go to Disneyland this April. I'm sure the wife will be taking a boat load of pics. With that being said. Would be nice to have the shirts fitting well.
Will be cutting at 2100 calories, prob something like 50% protein, 25/25 carbs and fats. I've got a few hundred dollars for supplements to assist.

What will be the best bang for my buck with supplements
37 male
5'10
178 pds
Want to loose a bit of gut fat

Will be taking Eca 2/3 days a day as well.

Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
With a few months to diet down, and using the EC stack, diet will make up about 98% of the rest. I wouldn't go overboard on supplements, especially with stimulants since EC is already very stim heavy. What other staple supplements are you currently taking?

My only supplement recommendations would be to incorporate a good ergogenic product with creatine, like Powermax XT or Ergonine; and possibly a nutrient partitioner/GDA product. Powermax XT would be beneficial in helping with training intensity, performance, and endurance while training. It contains a full serving of creatine and betaine, which are both important for maintaining strength while dieting. Powermax XT also contains glycerol and an electrolyte blend that can help with cell hydration, pumps, and fullness.

Incorporating a nutrient partitioner would also be beneficial for higher carb meals and refeeds. I would recommend checking out Slinmax, which can help minimize bloating and improve insulin sensitivity and nutrient uptake to the muscle cell. It's always a go-to product for me while dieting.