How legit are topicals for localized fat loss?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently picked up some XPG AB-Solved. These creams/lotions have a very strong claim of losing fat on the area that's been covered. This company seem to have a very good reputation on here and just in general tbh. The actual topical goes on fantastic and I'm certain it's absorbing perfectly.

How legit do you reckon these lotions are genuinely? I am 50/50 on the whole concept but I thought I would give it a trial and see how it goes.

I've picked up 2 bottles (Which isn't cheap btw. Around £90+... $125) Im roughly on day 14 and so far it hasn't shined but it's still slightly early.

What's people's thoughts on localising fat loss. For us blokes we get hit on the same area. Around the waist/love handles and lower back. This is where I have placed the topical.

I use callipers to gauge my fat around my waist. Man my waist can stick it on fairly easy around this section!

I'm fairly lean at the moment anyway but any extra definition won't be shrugged at

Just wondered people's opinions? Like i says it's an expensive product (In the UK that is). I trust the company and the guys on here so thought let's give it a go. Would just be slightly miffed if it yielded zero though.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends on how lean you are. In my experience the leaner the better, these types of products work best / show best when you are going from super lean to stage level / extreme levels of conditioning where every single factor matters and adds up. If you have fat on lower abs, low back, and love handles then you are not that lean, and probably not lean enough to see an effect. Also, bro, on another note, ab-solved is like $30 shipped, if you are paying twice that you are getting smoked?!?!?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends on how lean you are. In my experience the leaner the better, these types of products work best / show best when you are going from super lean to stage level / extreme levels of conditioning where every single factor matters and adds up. If you have fat on lower abs, low back, and love handles then you are not that lean, and probably not lean enough to see an effect. Also, bro, on another note, ab-solved is like $30 shipped, if you are paying twice that you are getting smoked?!?!?
Pretty sure he's across the pond

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always liked hypernova but found most ineffective

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
I’ve used xpg ab solved and suppress-c but at the same time and had good results but could of been the b-aet in suppress-c that was doing the work because I know I respond very well to b-aet.

I always start seeing results after about 3-4 weeks so I’d stick with it.

I feel your pain, I’m in the uk and everything’s priced high, you can get better deals in the states but sometimes the shipping is crippling and ends up working out the same price and there’s the chance of a customs charge.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't believe topical fat loss products work, at all. But, I'm sure some people will say they do so for the lack of argument I will say they do to a very small degree. But that degree is going to be unmeasurably small.

Every lard ass on the planet is looking for the magic potion and you can bet your ass that if topical fat burners truly worked then they would be the hottest selling item in existence. Every soccer mom would by buying it, every middle age man would be slathering this stuff on while he sits on the couch watching TV, the entire world would be using it

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried them, and they do help if you are prepared to put the time and effort into diet and exercise.
Where they do shine is if you add a little clen to the mix when u apply the topical 😉

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
buy some capsacian cream spread it around waist and put one of those waist wraps on....wear it for at least 4 hours.

closest thing i have found for localized fatburning....go easy though, that stuff is strong!!!:eek:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
actually back in the day people were usining it as spot reduction, put it on waist then wrap with seran wrap, you remember that?
Yep. Stage prep.
Extremely temporary, of course

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always thought it was BS. Would be a trillion dollar profit if you spread lotion on fat and it disappeared.
That's not the claim at all with the particular product he is talking about. There are certainly some products that we've seen over the years that have made ridiculous claims about topical fat loss products, but I don't think its ever a good idea to lump everything together and generalize.

The concept with Ab-Solved as a localized fat loss product is fairly straight forward and simple - you a localized carrier to deliver the ingredients to the areas that you want to target; and by them being mostly localized, it gives you more of an opportunity to see results in that particular area.

That doesn't mean you don't have to put in the work in terms of diet and exercise; it just means that if you do, the product is designed to help give you the chance to target that area more efficiently.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with you that the results are more pronounced the leaner you are. I don't think that its that it doesn't work if you're not already lean, I think the results just aren't as noticeable and obvious.

I used it right after the new version came out and I wasn't super lean. I did have obvious fat on abs, lower back, and love handles - but that's typically where I store mine and the last to go - and I could definitely tell a difference in those areas using it. For me, especially the love handles.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't believe topical fat loss products work, at all. But, I'm sure some people will say they do so for the lack of argument I will say they do to a very small degree. But that degree is going to be unmeasurably small.

Every lard ass on the planet is looking for the magic potion and you can bet your ass that if topical fat burners truly worked then they would be the hottest selling item in existence. Every soccer mom would by buying it, every middle age man would be slathering this stuff on while he sits on the couch watching TV, the entire world would be using it
I think its one of those things where so many companies in the past have marketed things with completely unrealistic expectations that it affects negatively on the products that do work and are marketed correctly.

Like in the case of Ab-Solved, it isn't marketed as a miracle product where you can do nothing and sit on the couch and lose weight.

Unfortunately a lot of products in the past over the years did market it like all you have to do is apply the product and the fat falls off. Of course that isn't the case, but that's not a claim they make with Ab-Solved at all.

Ab-Solved uses a localized carrier to deliver the ingredients to the areas you want to target; and by them being mostly localized, it gives you more of an opportunity to see results in that particular area. (I say mostly localized bc there is going to be a small % of ingredient go systemic, even with the best localized carriers).

People shouldn't view products like this as meaning they don't have to put in the work in terms of diet and exercise; it just means that if they do, the product may give them the chance to target the areas more effectively.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think its one of those things where so many companies in the past have marketed things with completely unrealistic expectations that it affects negatively on the products that do work and are marketed correctly.

Like in the case of Ab-Solved, it isn't marketed as a miracle product where you can do nothing and sit on the couch and lose weight.

Unfortunately a lot of products in the past over the years did market it like all you have to do is apply the product and the fat falls off. Of course that isn't the case, but that's not a claim they make with Ab-Solved at all.

Ab-Solved uses a localized carrier to deliver the ingredients to the areas you want to target; and by them being mostly localized, it gives you more of an opportunity to see results in that particular area. (I say mostly localized bc there is going to be a small % of ingredient go systemic, even with the best localized carriers).

People shouldn't view products like this as meaning they don't have to put in the work in terms of diet and exercise; it just means that if they do, the product may give them the chance to target the areas more effectively.
What specific ingredients should someone look for if they want something that may Target a local fat loss effect. (I'm not sure I worded that correctly but I think you know what I mean lol)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently picked up some XPG AB-Solved. These creams/lotions have a very strong claim of losing fat on the area that's been covered. This company seem to have a very good reputation on here and just in general tbh. The actual topical goes on fantastic and I'm certain it's absorbing perfectly.

How legit do you reckon these lotions are genuinely? I am 50/50 on the whole concept but I thought I would give it a trial and see how it goes.

I've picked up 2 bottles (Which isn't cheap btw. Around £90+... $125) Im roughly on day 14 and so far it hasn't shined but it's still slightly early.

What's people's thoughts on localising fat loss. For us blokes we get hit on the same area. Around the waist/love handles and lower back. This is where I have placed the topical.

I use callipers to gauge my fat around my waist. Man my waist can stick it on fairly easy around this section!

I'm fairly lean at the moment anyway but any extra definition won't be shrugged at

Just wondered people's opinions? Like i says it's an expensive product (In the UK that is). I trust the company and the guys on here so thought let's give it a go. Would just be slightly miffed if it yielded zero though.

Thoughts?

Thanks
It sucks that its priced so high there in the UK, I didn't realize that. It's priced very well in the US at most places; on average in the low 30's per bottle.

I was going thru the thread and replied to a couple of other posts, so apologies if anything in my reply here is redundant.

I think that this particular product category has been mis-marketed for years with a lot of marketing companies making some crazy and ridiculous claims; so I wanted to make clear that my reply is related to Ab-Solved specifically and not the category as a whole bc I do think there are a lot of BS products in the category itself, but I think that Ab-Solved is a great product, especially for people that understand it and have realistic expectations.

I also think that bc so many other companies have made ridiculous claims in the past that it leads a lot of people to have a negative attitude towards products like this rather than looking at them on a case by case basis.

Ab-Solved is a topical fat loss product that uses a localized carrier to deliver the active ingredients directly to the areas that you want to target; and by them being localized, it gives you more of an opportunity to see results in the particular area.

So, whereas a lot of the BS marketing products in the past have been marketed to do the work for you, that's not the case with Ab-Solved at all.
It's not claiming to or meant to do the work for you - its just meaning that if you do, the product is designed to help give you the chance to burn fat in the targeted areas more efficiently.

I used Ab-Solved in the past and really liked it and will be using it again in my upcoming recomp with the focus on cutting.

I store my fat mostly in my midsection and love handles. I have a tiny waist so I'm one of those people that can look like I have a gut even when I'm on the leaner side bc my waist is so small. And I'm also one of the people that by the time I can get that part to go, I'm starting to not like how sunk in my face looks or how lean I am in other places compared to the stomach and love handle areas.

It worked great for me and I was applying to my love handles and stomach area.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For people that have been around here on AM for a long time, they likely remember Avant Labs.

Avant Labs was the original OG topical/transdermal company and the owner was one of the smartest people to ever post on here. The original Ab-Solved was an Avant Labs product and the new Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels is the updated version of his old one (and he posted and acknowledged that he helped formulate the updated version) and that it also uses the Avant carrier.

tullius

Awards
In my experience these products did make a noticeable difference. I used the B-AET and absolved together for about 5 weeks in a defecit and notices that my ab outline was starting to come in sooner than it would otherwise. I am not lean, more strongman shaped truthfully, but I started to see outer ab outline/shape and shadow in my midsection when I got into the 280s, whereas normally I have to get into the 270s for it to become noticeable

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What specific ingredients should someone look for if they want something that may Target a local fat loss effect. (I'm not sure I worded that correctly but I think you know what I mean lol)
If you're looking for a simple answer, for visceral fat loss - Punicic Acid, 7-OXO, and probably Resveratrol and the type of carrier used is extremely important.
---------

If you're looking for a more in depth answer:

This is where a lot of products in this category go wrong. Many, as you know, are just money grabs and aren't even remotely formulated to work. They're just either all marketing or some use things that have a more localized diuretic effect so they may give the temporary appearance of fat loss but its really just pulling the water out.

When formulating one that really has the potential to work, it is important to look at both the ingredients & the carrier.

And by work, I want to emphasize to people reading that we're not talking a miracle fat melting off thing; we're talking a realistic fat loss aid - think of the results you're hoping for being to targeted fat loss the extra benefit in that region that you'd be hoping for from a stim free fat burner in terms of overall fat loss. That they're there to help you but not do all the work for you. And that the better your diet and exercise, the more you're allowing the product to help you.

When it comes to topicals in general, there are two basic types - systemic and localized.
(Although technically localized will always still have a small amount go systemic with any carrier).

So when selecting ingredients that could help target fat loss in certain areas, its important to look at the individual ingredients and how they may work; and its also important to look at them from what type of fat one is looking at targeting.

This is where it gets a little complicated (I know you'll understand, I just mean for some reading it may):

There are two main types of fat, visceral and subcutaneous.

A true topical fat loss product could be designed in one of three ways:
1. To primarily target visceral fat loss.
2. To primarily target subcutaneous fat loss.
3. To try to target both visceral and subcutaneous fat loss.

Notes:
- A product that is properly designed to target visceral fat loss will also target subcutaneous fat somewhat; it just means the emphasis is on targeting visceral fat primarily.
- In option #3 above, if trying to intentionally design the formula to target both, the ingredients used and the carrier used would be somewhat different so you would likely be getting a formula that would target both but wouldn't do as much for either particular type as options 1 and 2 that would be specifically targeted towards them specifically.

I hope I'm explaining this clearly. I always try to explain things where people reading but not posting, or people reading in the future can follow along and understand.

So, now we get to the part for the ingredients themselves.

The key is using the ingredients and carrier that properly target the desired pathway above.

Subcutaneous - I think you know, but some here may not, that I help with formulation and sourcing for quite a few different companies. I've been working with another company on a formulation to target localized subcutaneous fat loss so I can't go into details on the best ingredient selection for that purpose right now bc it would be me giving out info they wouldn't be pleased with me on (it's not an XPG product). Once that product is released, I'll be glad to revisit the topic and go more into detail on it.

Visceral fat loss - my top choices would be Punicic Acid, 7-OXO, and probably Resveratrol; which would be a very different ingredient selection than if I were trying to target subcutaneous. All 2 of these are in the Ab-Solved formula so that makes it a convenient source for these ingredients.

The original Ab-Solved formula was an OG Avant Labs product and a lot of people around here loved Avant and their topical fat loss products. The owner of Avant is one of the most scientifically knowledgeable and smartest people that's ever posted here and that I've ever spoken to. The updated Ab-Solved, as offered by XPG is an updated version of the old Avant Ab-Solved and was formulated by him and also uses the Avant carrier.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my experience these products did make a noticeable difference. I used the B-AET and absolved together for about 5 weeks in a defecit and notices that my ab outline was starting to come in sooner than it would otherwise. I am not lean, more strongman shaped truthfully, but I started to see outer ab outline/shape and shadow in my midsection when I got into the 280s, whereas normally I have to get into the 270s for it to become noticeable
I'm glad that you liked them and thank you for articulating that.

I was trying to think of a way to put that when I was talking about my personal results and you put it perfectly - about starting to see the outline shape and shadow of your midsection at a higher weight than you normally would have.

I had written out in an above post about my body type and that I have a very small waist and store fat primarily in my midsection and love handles. It gives me the appearance of having a gut until I'm super lean; but that to get lean enough to lose all that, my face is sunk in and I'm lean in other places to where I don't like my appearance in those areas. And I noticed with Ab-Solved that my midsection and love handles were getting leaner before they normally would have - which was a huge thing for me because it allowed me to be leaner in that particular area without having to take it so far in others.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I can tell you that high dosed Ursa Major and Flashpoint work- I am noticeably leaner after taking those together for 5 weeks.(3-4 ml of each/day) I could tell in the mirror but when I took my shirt off (when I got home from offshore) my wife commented "my goodness what did you do to look so good"!!! My diet was nothing special offshore although I tried to eat clean. Mainly no fried foods or sweets. I didn't do any extreme workouts, cardio, etc. Just my "normal" routines. So I would say transdermal Ursolic Acid (Ursa Major) and Glycyrrhetinic Acid (Flashpoint) would get my votes.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve used xpg ab solved and suppress-c but at the same time and had good results but could of been the b-aet in suppress-c that was doing the work because I know I respond very well to b-aet.

I always start seeing results after about 3-4 weeks so I’d stick with it.

I feel your pain, I’m in the uk and everything’s priced high, you can get better deals in the states but sometimes the shipping is crippling and ends up working out the same price and there’s the chance of a customs charge.
How was your experiences with XPG Supress-c? Looking at picking some up

tullius

Awards
How was your experiences with XPG Supress-c? Looking at picking some up
I enjoyed suppress-c when I used it. Cortisol seems to rear its ugly head when I cut and I notice that fat seems to fall off easier when using AET-50 based products. It dries quick and doesn't have too much of an odor once the solvents in it dissipate. Solid product but as with everything more natural, don't expect miracles. It is a tool in the tool chest

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you liked them and thank you for articulating that.

I was trying to think of a way to put that when I was talking about my personal results and you put it perfectly - about starting to see the outline shape and shadow of your midsection at a higher weight than you normally would have.

I had written out in an above post about my body type and that I have a very small waist and store fat primarily in my midsection and love handles. It gives me the appearance of having a gut until I'm super lean; but that to get lean enough to lose all that, my face is sunk in and I'm lean in other places to where I don't like my appearance in those areas. And I noticed with Ab-Solved that my midsection and love handles were getting leaner before they normally would have - which was a huge thing for me because it allowed me to be leaner in that particular area without having to take it so far in others.
You sound similar to me. The fat around the waist and love handles and I have a 30" waist. Small waist but store most my fat here. My arms' legs and chest are insanely lean. Can do a tiny pinch of fat on these areas and then I have a much thicker pinch on my waist. Nightmare. This was what I was hoping Ab-Solved might have tidy'd up a little.

I'm actually disappointed so far :( Though it's just been over 2 weeks. I have a 50 day supply. It was the write up on here that actually intrigued me to the product. I will see what the 50 days worth of use offers. Be nice to have this area lean out. I know my body very well and do track progress. I've been doing a calliper pinch and tracking the fat reading. Not budged at all so far. My calories are just slightly under maintenance though. Nothing drastic.

I'm skeptical of topicals and their claims but after you mentioning the original supplement designer was very knowledgeable and knows his stuff... Makes me relax a little :)

When did Ab-Solved start to shine for you? Do you reckon 50 days is more than enough to get some sort of a change (If it actually does do as it's sold as)?

Just be gutted to just lose £95 - $125. Could have picked some other goodies for cost.

I'm on trt also. Been on Test for a couple year now. Best thing I done overall for my mental state and also for my weight training. I'm turning 36 in a few month and it's not as easy shifting fat or gaining muscle as you age. The staying lean was a drastic change from in my 20's into my 30's. Never had to plan or think in my 20's where as now I need to structure things more. Perks of father time eh :)

What you also supplementing yourself these days? Anything worth a spend on? You seem very knowledgeable dude. Thank you for all your help

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sound similar to me. The fat around the waist and love handles and I have a 30" waist. Small waist but store most my fat here. My arms' legs and chest are insanely lean. Can do a tiny pinch of fat on these areas and then I have a much thicker pinch on my waist. Nightmare. This was what I was hoping Ab-Solved might have tidy'd up a little.

I'm actually disappointed so far :( Though it's just been over 2 weeks. I have a 50 day supply. It was the write up on here that actually intrigued me to the product. I will see what the 50 days worth of use offers. Be nice to have this area lean out. I know my body very well and do track progress. I've been doing a calliper pinch and tracking the fat reading. Not budged at all so far. My calories are just slightly under maintenance though. Nothing drastic.

I'm skeptical of topicals and their claims but after you mentioning the original supplement designer was very knowledgeable and knows his stuff... Makes me relax a little :)

When did Ab-Solved start to shine for you? Do you reckon 50 days is more than enough to get some sort of a change (If it actually does do as it's sold as)?

Just be gutted to just lose £95 - $125. Could have picked some other goodies for cost.

I'm on trt also. Been on Test for a couple year now. Best thing I done overall for my mental state and also for my weight training. I'm turning 36 in a few month and it's not as easy shifting fat or gaining muscle as you age. The staying lean was a drastic change from in my 20's into my 30's. Never had to plan or think in my 20's where as now I need to structure things more. Perks of father time eh :)

What you also supplementing yourself these days? Anything worth a spend on? You seem very knowledgeable dude. Thank you for all your help
It seems like we do have a similar body type. Ab-Solved worked great for me when I used it. I like it enough that it will be in my upcoming recomp regimen (emphasis will be on fat loss).

When I used it, I used it for 2 to 3 months. I saw a nice difference in that midsection definitely leaned out more than it normally does, especially in proportion with the rest of my body. Like where in other posts, I've said how for me, by the time I'm starting to drop much fat in the midsection and love handles, I'm already starting to get that sunk in in the face look and veiny in other places. A lot of people like that look and it looks good on some people, but I don't particularly like it on me. So it was great for me in the sense that I noticed more fat loss where I wanted it - which was the midsection and love handles.

I went off mirror appearance and the way my clothes fit. And it was pronounced, to where even my daughter commented that I was 'losing weight in my belly this time' rather than just everywhere else haha. For me, if I get too hung up on scale weight or calipers, I make myself absolutely miserable and stress myself to death over every little thing. I used to joke that I'm one of those people that stresses so much over calipers and the scale that probably one of the best cortisol control things I can do is get rid of both lol (bc stress can increase cortisol).

In reply to your part where you said:
I'm skeptical of topicals and their claims but after you mentioning the original supplement designer was very knowledgeable and knows his stuff... Makes me relax a little

I don't think its a fair thing to stereotype a category off of the ridiculous claims of some companies. I too am skeptical of many of the miracle 'fat melting' things you see, but realistically there are some BS scam type companies that sell topicals, some marketing companies that sell topicals - in that they may work some but not as well as the marketing says, and then there are a few science based companies that sell topicals.

Avant Labs was the original topical company. They were the company that back in the old days were the first to introduce TD ph's to the market and the first to make localized fat loss products that actually worked. Back when forums were more popular and social media didn't exist, back in the original Anabolic Minds days, some of the brightest science minds in the industry came on here to post, and the owner of Avant was one of the smartest people to post here (and probably the most feared in the sense that he is so insanely smart but also so blunt that he was brutal to debate haha). Avant was extremely popular back here and still to this day has almost a cult like following. They are pretty much the OG topical company and their carrier has always been considered by most the gold standard of TD products.

No product will work for every single product that takes it, but I think you'll see results with it over your run. And if you happen to be the rare person that it doesn't work for, its not because its not a great product and definitely not because its not a great formula. I'll use myself as an example here - there are several ingredients that I've tried that I believe are great ingredients and that are universally liked by many people that do nothing for me. But that doesn't mean those products/ingredients aren't good, they just aren't good for me haha.

But give it time and a chance and I think you'll be pleased with it.

And no problem at all, I'm glad to help in any way that I can. You're always welcome to tag me in threads or pm me if you'd like to discuss things privately.

As for my supplement regimen, I have an autoimmune condition and an endocrinology condition that's so rare that I've been used in research studies because of it. 2021 is the worst year I've ever had in terms of autoimmune flare ups and there were weeks at a time where I could barely walk, no less train. There were literally days where to get into my vehicle I'd have to sit on the side floorboard and pull myself up into my Jeep. It didn't help that I worked 70+ hours every single week last year, not exaggerating. My original goal had been that if my health would hold up, to get back to training in December but at the beginning of December I got back some bloodwork related to my autoimmune condition that's not good at all. My doctors told me not to start back training or change my diet - to do exactly as I had been so we could see if the bloodwork was an anomaly and change on its own (which makes sense if you know the whole story). I got my follow-up bloodwork done last week and this morning, so now just waiting to see how it comes back.

So for my overall general health supplement regimen, its very individualized based on my issues. And if the bloodwork comes back as I expect, I'm going to do a trial protocol for certain health stuff that would make many people be in shock at the number of pills that it would be haha..

As for fitness related supplementation, last year I lost a lot of muscle and gained quite a bit of fat. So my plan is to get started back and focus on gaining back muscle and losing fat at the same time. I know that a lot of people on here claim that can't be done; to each their own. I've done it before and know my body and what works for me.

Some supplements that I take year round - M-Test, Epi-Plex, GlycoPhase, Focus XT, & Stress & Anxiety Support.

As soon as I clean my diet up, I'll be using Lean Edge & Reduce XT and will add in MitoBurn XT or Thermo Scorch (MitoBurn based fat loss formula) as soon as we release it. As soon as I get past the initial weight loss phase, I'll add in Ab-Solved.

Probably 3 weeks in, the plan is to start a 16 week Anabolic Effect cycle to help gain back some of the muscle that I've lost. A very popular stack on here is Anabolic Effect + M-Test + Epi-Plex and since I already run 2 out of 3 as daily use supplements, I'm 2/3 of the way there haha. Then, when Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT come out, I plan on stacking them with it as well.

My personal pre-workout of choice is Focus XT + VasoForce XT or VasoForce Rush. I like Focus XT pre-workout because it helps me focus on my workout rather than worrying about the stress of my health, job, or other stuff I have going on.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is XPG coming out with anything new soon? Don't think they have posted in a while.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is XPG coming out with anything new soon? Don't think they have posted in a while.
Yes, I believe that they are. Maybe as soon as next month.

I wish that they would post here more and hopefully maybe they'll start back when some of their new stuff comes out.

They're a good example of a company that has a nice and helpful person that came on here to post for a little while and stopped bc of the way they were treated by some other company reps.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think its just transdermal, so it doesn't matter where you put it on.

a few months ago i had to call in sick for work because of crippling carpal tunnel syndrom. when i went to the doctor he gave me voltaren (diclofenac cream). he said most people put it on the spot that hurts but it really doesn't matter because its just transdermal diclofenac. so you could put it on your shoulders if your hands hurt and it would still be the same

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

a few months ago i had to call in sick for work because of crippling carpal tunnel syndrom. when i went to the doctor he gave me voltaren (diclofenac cream). he said most people put it on the spot that hurts but it really doesn't matter because its just transdermal diclofenac. so you could put it on your shoulders if your hands hurt and it would still be the same
you were given bad info, imo....do some research on voltaren gel.

voltaren is a localized td gel.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Transdermals can have localized or systemic carriers. (All localized will have some systemic effect but it should be minimal).

For systemic ones, you're normally just going for a large thin surface area of skin so there are a lot of available option spots but for Ab-Solved, you'd want to put it where you want it to work.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you were given bad info, imo....do some research on voltaren gel.

voltaren is a localized td gel.
wow my doctor gave me bunk info. that was nothing but 2months ago, i remember his exact words

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow my doctor gave me bunk info. that was nothing but 2months ago, i remember his exact words
it's not really a problem, just put it on the area that is sore...tell me again the area you are looking to apply to--i've used voltaren for over 7 years and have a lot of experience i might be able to share with you.