FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need any help getting your diet dialed in
let me know

I lost 70 pounds in 10 months three years ago.
And have maintained the losses i'm just worked on re-comping.
I appreciate that and will definitely keep it in mind. But Alpha1agreda sent me his and Im going to try it for a while, starting tomorrow. Itll run along with my Halodrol run

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only place I tend to hold fat is in the front. Theres none on my legs and minimal on my arms and back. But I think the TRT I will be starting soon will help some

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Belly fat always the last to go. Stubborn ****.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
As said above brother , clear results between the two soon all that sh1t will be gone bro specially sooner if you keep working as hard as you've been !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Just keep working man. That waist line looks much better now. Keep doin your thing and you'll be looking how you want to. Just keep going, keep progressing

Last edited:
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ditto bro. Noticeable results. That's all any of us care about... Progress! Keep at it man! Trust me, I feel your pain and now you've drug me in with you since you posted pics... You suck, BTW... :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto bro. Noticeable results. That's all any of us care about... Progress! Keep at it man! Trust me, I feel your pain and now you've drug me in with you since you posted pics... You suck, BTW... :)
I held up my end of the bargain, now its on you. But if I can post those nastiness pics, there is nothing you should be ashamed of. I, and we will get there. Best thing about this forum, if anyone DID have something negative to say about my pics, they kept it to themselves and only added positive, reassuring and motivational remarks. Always expect some criticism, and take it as helpful suggestions. Since being on this forum, I have seen HUGE increases in strength, and a lot is from people helping me along, fixing my form and suggestions made. My boy lifted67 noticed 1 simple thing in my shoulder press, my feet. I corrected it and jumped damn near 60lbs on the same shoulder press in the matter of 2 weeks.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's because you're a goddamn beast bro... And you have nothing to feel ashamed of... Arnold wasn't built in day!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As said above brother , clear results between the two soon all that sh1t will be gone bro specially sooner if you keep working as hard as you've been !
Just keep working man. That waist line looks much better now. Keep doin your thing and you'll be looking how you want to. Just keep going, keep progressing
All I can do is keep pushing. As Ive said, strength is getting ridiculous, just want to look the part. I appreciate the push guys!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just being honest, nobody has the right to cut you down when you're always trying to be better, especially the person staring back at you in the mirror. Everyday you put in work you're miles closer to your goal than you were the day before.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just being honest, nobody has the right to cut you down when you're always trying to be better, especially the person staring back at you in the mirror. Everyday you put in work you're miles closer to your goal than you were the day before.
Well said Sir!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so starting and current pic, per request. Im fairly certain the requests were for the guys to feel better about themselves. Be easy... But go ahead and critique, I can handle it. Still have a long way to go, but Ive let myself go for a few years now. I will get there though!! As Ive said before, if I could look as strong as I feel, Id be much better off.

Starting about 2 months ago

This morning
Good stuff brosive keep pushin and grindn

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a few days left of my shred, and still loving it. Wish I would have went to 3 caps X 2 a day a while back. Still @219 this morning, but overall I have lost some inches around the gut. Pictures above, unfortunately. Will continue to run this the the last few days, and will update with a final when done!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of Combustion if you want a fat burner homie.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
You definitely see progress dude. I have no doubt you'll be able to keep cutting down the fat. Your racquet ball sessions put my cardio to shame.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Got a few days left of my shred, and still loving it. Wish I would have went to 3 caps X 2 a day a while back. Still @219 this morning, but overall I have lost some inches around the gut. Pictures above, unfortunately. Will continue to run this the the last few days, and will update with a final when done!
3x2 is a sweet spot for sure. I tried 2+2 an hour later in my afternoon dose twice now and both times I wound up with a headache. I also noticed that I feel stimmed out when I work out when taking 3 in the a.m. and then 200mg caffeine + bronkaid with my PWO a few hours later.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stomach fat is definitely my nemesis. Can totally see improvement in your condition over the past 2 months. Keep on keeping on, bro!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guarantee Ive dropped a bit today! Knocked out 1.5 hours of racquetball this morning before work, got the start of a great chest blaster in and BOOM! Structure fire. Diet has been spot on today. Unfortunately, Im sure whatever Ive dropped today was mostly water weight. Ive been known to lose 10-12 lbs in 1 house fire from sweat alone. But, overall a good day

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your waist looks noticeably slimmer over the 2 months...

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
How you doing Napoleon bronapart?!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I think I lost 4 pounds just now after mixing my morning coffee with my egg burrito and having a little diet cheat (Boston cream donut) late co-workers have to bring in donuts... Which is awesome, when bulking lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I lost 4 pounds just now after moving my morning coffee with my egg burrito and having a little diet cheat (Boston cream donut) late co-workers have to bring in donuts... Which is awesome, when bulking lol
Oh....my....God. That Sir is something I truly miss. Here in NC, it is hard to find a true Boston Cream Pie, and I NEEEED one.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
They are so ****ing good lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You just gotta macro/calorie them in once in awhile so you don't go insane lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
The good news is that even Dunkin Donuts taste good when you don't get treats all the time. I'm with you guys, a good Boston Creme is the bomb! When I was fat, I wouldn't touch DD. :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get to a certain point before I will let myself eat it! But thanks to you, my cravings are killing me now
Sorry lol

Speaking of cravings you know who made it a point to run into me during shift change yesterday. Really think she wants me back. Lol

Must resist temptation!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry lol

Speaking of cravings you know who made it a point to run into me during shift change yesterday. Really think she wants me back. Lol

Must resist temptation!
Is what it is bro. Ive made the decision to stay strong with my goals. Ive made to many excuses in the past and I know those excuses have hindered my progress. How else will I get to where ai can post pictures on here and actually be like"damn right thats me!"

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry lol

Must resist temptation!
Damn sorry bro!! Your message didnt fully load, all I saw was the "sorry lol" NOW I see the rest of it. Resist you must broheim!!! Damnit!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
How have your calories been?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have your calories been?
Not bad, but Im upping them now. Trying to get 25-2800, still under 150 carbs and 230-250 protein. I still want to lose some blubber, just want to add some lean meat on my frame

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
As long as the scale is moving down! We're getting you shredded!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Coffee,
standing bi

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well what do you know? Came home from work, took a nap, and when I woke up, 218lbs! It just keeps getting better!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Keep dropping!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Today was weigh in for me. Down 4.6lb this week!