Burning FireTitan down w/ MST Shred Ultra

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
habajaba youre going to enjoy it my man!! Its a great ride and LOVE it as part of a PWO. If you log it, tag me,I wanna follow
^^^this^^^

Congrats on all the great things that've been happening in here, Titan!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^this^^^

Congrats on all the great things that've been happening in here, Titan!
Thanks jalfrey!! Im really enjoying it. I walked passed my wife's Grandma today and she told me I needed to eat something, I was "getting too small". Not even close, but nice to hear every now and then

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks jalfrey!! Im really enjoying it. I walked passed my wife's Grandma today and she told me I needed to eat something, I was "getting too small". Not even close, but nice to hear every now and then
Haha when I was 27 I only weighed 190 but my family said I was getting "too big". Haha at the time I had put on 30 lbs. I told them they were crazy

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Sorry they delayed your sweetness in a bottle brother!
All good. I took my first dose this am. Are you still dosing 2 at a time? I'm very stim tolerant bighulksmash style, so I'm thinking 3-4 in a dose, but started with 2 because ya never know!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
All good. I took my first dose this am. Are you still dosing 2 at a time? I'm very stim tolerant bighulksmash style, so I'm thinking 3-4 in a dose, but started with 2 because ya never know!
Gauge your assessment to the ingredients do 2 then 3 if three still isn't enough try 2 and then an hour later 2 more . Dont exceed 8 a day i think.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still dosing 2 at a time twice a day. Seems to be working well enough for me, but I also drink a HUUUGE cup of coffee after my first dose and PWO an hour or so after the 2nd dose. Definitely assess your tolerance.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Gauge your assessment to the ingredients do 2 then 3 if three still isn't enough try 2 and then an hour later 2 more . Dont exceed 8 a day i think.
Im still dosing 2 at a time twice a day. Seems to be working well enough for me, but I also drink a HUUUGE cup of coffee after my first dose and PWO an hour or so after the 2nd dose. Definitely assess your tolerance.
Thanks guys. I use a non-stim PWO, but I take 200mg caffeine and a bronkaid with it. Actually getting ready to workout right now. I also drink coffee all morning, anywhere from 4-6 cups I'd say. Caffeine does almost nothing for me. I drink coffee for the flavor, because I never "feel" it. Going to try 3 Shred this afternoon and see what that does. I'll keep the 2 + 2 an hour later in my back pocket.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahaha!! "Stim" whore. Yeah, only stim?
I'm a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes
Fendi capri pants and Parasuco's
The rise of Diddy and City, with one or two throws
I'm draftin 'em outta high school straight into the pros
Who knows? I know!
And I love it when you make your knees touch your elbows
And break it down low to the flo', and there you go
Now throw it on me slow

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes
Fendi capri pants and Parasuco's
The rise of Diddy and City, with one or two throws
I'm draftin 'em outta high school straight into the pros
Who knows? I know!
And I love it when you make your knees touch your elbows
And break it down low to the flo', and there you go
Now throw it on me slow
If you hadn't already won me over, you just did!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you guys feel bad for me. I have to go do some more fire inspections to do..... And unfortunately I gotta do the Sorority houses! Woe is me!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I made a liar of myself today, and I apologize to you guys for it. We did inspections all fricken day, and when we finally got to sit back a bit, my Captain got to feeling pretty bad and I just couldn't get him motivated. But the inspections covered 4.67 miles of walking and 26 flights of stairs, according to my iPhone. Also had a kid wreck a bike deep in the woods on a dirt ramp, and trucking myself back to him and carrying him out inna stokes basket in my gear, I got a little bit accomplished. We are playing racquetball in the morning, and after getting my bow restrung, I will be hitting the gym by my damn self!! But I shall smash it!!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Man, I made a liar of myself today, and I apologize to you guys for it. We did inspections all fricken day, and when we finally got to sit back a bit, my Captain got to feeling pretty bad and I just couldn't get him motivated. But the inspections covered 4.67 miles of walking and 26 flights of stairs, according to my iPhone. Also had a kid wreck a bike deep in the woods on a dirt ramp, and trucking myself back to him and carrying him out inna stokes basket in my gear, I got a little bit accomplished. We are playing racquetball in the morning, and after getting my bow restrung, I will be hitting the gym by my damn self!! But I shall smash it!!
Always smashing the iron no matter what.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here it is, my return to the plates after taking a hiatus for cardio only. I did make a couple of great decisions this morning though, 1- up it to 3 capsules, and 2- dont take a pwo! Got to the gym and figured id start on shoulders, but id take it slow and light to ease my way back in. Im still using my Androcrine so my joints aren't bothering me. Did some simple warmups, and "that song" came on my playlist. Time to go pit some work in on the shoulders
Seated dumbell press
45x20x2 65x15 75x10 85x8
All with full twists except the 85
Overhead Barbell press
45x20 135x20 185x10 225x10
245x1 (barely) 225x8 135x18(smoked)
Inverted incline flyes
35x10x2 45x10 50x10
3 sets of face pulls
Barbell shrugs
135x20, 135x10 behind my back
225x10, 315x10, 365x8
Dumbell shrugs with straps
50x50x2, 60x60
Now Im home, and taking a 3.5 hour nap before going into work for my night shift at EMS.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Wake up, no rest for you lol

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Awesome workout bro! Your pressing strength and volume is insane.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
And here it is, my return to the plates after taking a hiatus for cardio only. I did make a couple of great decisions this morning though, 1- up it to 3 capsules, and 2- dont take a pwo! Got to the gym and figured id start on shoulders, but id take it slow and light to ease my way back in. Im still using my Androcrine so my joints aren't bothering me. Did some simple warmups, and "that song" came on my playlist. Time to go pit some work in on the shoulders
Seated dumbell press
45x20x2 65x15 75x10 85x8
Overhead Barbell press
Inverted incline flyes
35x10x2 45x10 50x10
3 sets of face pulls
Barbell shrugs
225x10, 315x10, 365x8
50x50x2, 60x60
Now Im home, and taking a 3.5 hour nap before going into work for my night shift at EMS.
Nice workout nice to see strength stiil up while dieting

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you gentlemen! I appreciate it. Im going to continue to work like this until I het through the bottle, still incorporating the 30-45 minutes of racquetball at least 3 days a week.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Seated dumbell press
45x20x2 65x15 75x10 85x8
Overhead Barbell press
Inverted incline flyes
35x10x2 45x10 50x10
3 sets of face pulls
Barbell shrugs
225x10, 315x10, 365x8
50x50x2, 60x60
Shizzzzzz! And I thought I went heavy on shoulders! Love that 225 for reps!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shizzzzzz! And I thought I went heavy on shoulders! Love that 225 for reps!
Thanks man! That was fairly recent getting that weight! Thanks to some guys on this forum correcting my form(@lifted67) but it is nice throwing that up! Goal is to get 275 up on shoulder press

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! That was fairly recent getting that weight! Thanks to some guys on this forum correcting my form(@lifted67) but it is nice throwing that up! Goal is to get 275 up on shoulder press
They used to ask the great Pat Casey (you youg'nz can google him:))why he didn't do more shoulder assistance work. He said - when your'e pressing 300lbs, you're shoulders are getting enough of a workout! Between me and you, I think 275 will do it too! ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They used to ask the great Pat Casey (you youg'nz can google him:))why he didn't do more shoulder assistance work. He said - when your'e pressing 300lbs, you're shoulders are getting enough of a workout! Between me and you, I think 275 will do it too! ;)
God I hope so! But im not to smart, if....WHEN i get 275, Ill want 300. Vicious cycle

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima just chill over here with my struggling to hit 205 on shoulders self
Lipton_Kermit.PNG

Vicious workout, Titan!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I do believe updates pics are needed soon.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cmon! Get pumped I'm sure your progress is awesome.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so starting and current pic, per request. Im fairly certain the requests were for the guys to feel better about themselves. Be easy... But go ahead and critique, I can handle it. Still have a long way to go, but Ive let myself go for a few years now. I will get there though!! As Ive said before, if I could look as strong as I feel, Id be much better off.

Starting about 2 months ago

This morning

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excuse the mess. We only have 1 bathroom, and with 4 of us in the house and my schedule, it doesnt seem to stay "clean"

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Your waist is starting to taper in. Just keep pushing yourself to eat clean and lift heavy!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your waist is staying to taper in. Just keep pushing yourself to eat clean and lift heavy!
Yes sir, but, tell the truth, you were chuckling when you typed it, I know. Lol. Like I said, a LOOOONG way to go. But ill get there. Just going to take time.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, but, tell the truth, you were chuckling when you typed it, I know. Lol. Like I said, a LOOOONG way to go. But ill get there. Just going to take time.
Wasn't chuckling, weight loss is hard. I've always struggled with it

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need any help getting your diet dialed in
let me know

I lost 70 pounds in 10 months three years ago.
And have maintained the losses i'm just worked on re-comping.