Burning FireTitan down w/ MST Shred Ultra

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Damn son! 1700 cals burned is no joke. You seeing any visual improvements yet? The scale does help, but the mirror is your true judge and jury

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Darn it, FireTitan, I can't wait for you to wrap this up... Hey jalfrey I can't find that coupon code anywhere. Care to hook me up?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn it, FireTitan, I can't wait for you to wrap this up... Hey jalfrey I can't find that coupon code anywhere. Care to hook me up?
Well Im gonna be honest, Im really not looking forward to running out. Im really enjoying it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update my friends. We had an absolute all nighter last night at the fire department and I got a total of about 1.5 hours of sleep, so I came home, checked my trail camera, jumped in the shower and crashed in the bed. Woke up around 1630, and still wasnt hungry. I really didnt feel like heading to work for my EMS night shift with nothing in my gut being It may be hours before I even get the chance to eat, so I drank a double scoop protein shake with 2%milk, my second dose of Shred Ultra and 4 Cordygen nano2. Feeling like a champ. With now workout to log, I had a few other things I need to address.
I have noticed the last few days thatI have an awesome euphoric feeling throughout the day, and overall feel much more pleasant. Still no jitters, but rather a clean energy. Once I do start to workout, the sweat is ridiculous. Im about to start being "that guy" and wearing a sweat band when I play racquetball in order to keep from drowning in the sweat rolling off my bald a$$ head. I couldnt help myself today after I woke up, and got on the scale. 220lbs, so now Im down 3. sparks2012, to answer your question and elaborate on my point even further, yes I can tell the difference in the mirror more than I can on the scale. It's impressive. Im actually wearing a pair of EMS pants today that have been hanging in the closet for a while with tags still on it. They fit beforehand, but just a bit of snugness.... Not anymore. Im thinking by the time Im done with this, 215lbs is going to be obtainable as long as I keep focused. Taking my son to a PGA tournament tomorrow, its gonna be 90+ degrees and Im sure I'll end up walking about 4-5 miles. Should be interesting. DUECES!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I was away from technology last night...

RJA is the code. Ya gotta log into the full site to check out reps' signatures where we hide goodies like that! Sadly, the app doesn't show those.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed the last few days thatI have an awesome euphoric feeling throughout the day, and overall feel much more pleasant. Still no jitters, but rather a clean energy. Once I do start to workout, the sweat is ridiculous. Im about to start being "that guy" and wearing a sweat band when I play racquetball in order to keep from drowning in the sweat rolling off my bald a$$ head. I couldnt help myself today after I woke up, and got on the scale. 220lbs, so now Im down 3. sparks2012, to answer your question and elaborate on my point even further, yes I can tell the difference in the mirror more than I can on the scale. It's impressive. Im actually wearing a pair of EMS pants today that have been hanging in the closet for a while with tags still on it. They fit beforehand, but just a bit of snugness.... Not anymore. Im thinking by the time Im done with this, 215lbs is going to be obtainable as long as I keep focused. Taking my son to a PGA tournament tomorrow, its gonna be 90+ degrees and Im sure I'll end up walking about 4-5 miles. Should be interesting. DUECES!!
Great update, man! As much as I like watching the scale go down on a cut, it really is those non-scale victories that mean the most. After starting out this journey a few years ago in a 44 pants and then stalling at 34-36 for a couple of years, I never thought I'd wear a 32.

Finally hit that 32 waist this past Spring :D

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update, man! As much as I like watching the scale go down on a cut, it really is those non-scale victories that mean the most. After starting out this journey a few years ago in a 44 pants and then stalling at 34-36 for a couple of years, I never thought I'd wear a 32.

Dude!! 44 to a 32? I mean, not ? But !!!!!! That's incredible brother, and I hope you're proud of that accomplishment! Ive been in 40s, at my most depressed state, and now in 34s. Ive been in them for a month or so, but the 34 EMS pants are a traditional uniform cut, so the 34 is a bit smaller. Im happy with that. But I couldn't agree with you more on the non scale victories. This is the first time in YEARS that Im able to see some of my work showing in my gut region, and its making me want it even more.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here bro

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude!! 44 to a 32? I mean, not ? But !!!!!! That's incredible brother, and I hope you're proud of that accomplishment! Ive been in 40s, at my most depressed state, and now in 34s. Ive been in them for a month or so, but the 34 EMS pants are a traditional uniform cut, so the 34 is a bit smaller. Im happy with that. But I couldn't agree with you more on the non scale victories. This is the first time in YEARS that Im able to see some of my work showing in my gut region, and its making me want it even more.
Yep. Check out my profile pic. It's taken me 7 years (including a few Holiday seasons of slacking and putting 10-15lbs on here and there) but here I am!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

Guys. That is LEGIT. Nice work to both of you! I'm 44 -> 34/36 (depending) myself. Looking to use Shred to get me to that 32 goal. :-D

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
FireTitan awesome to hear bro, it's always even more motivating to keep on the right track when you can visibly see gains, or "losses".

Everyone else, keep killing sh1t too! Lots of success in this log, err'body dropping waist sizes!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Check out my profile pic. It's taken me 7 years (including a few Holiday seasons of slacking and putting 10-15lbs on here and there) but here I am!
Brotha!! Ive been folowing. Just saw your last pictures yesterday and was too busy on the ambulance to take the time to comment, but you're crushing it!! Just dont let that drive slip into neutral, and keep digging. Tnere WILL be a time that the both of us can look back and say how proud we...... Oh wait, were here now..BOOM

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys. That is LEGIT. Nice work to both of you! I'm 44 -> 34/36 (depending) myself. Looking to use Shred to get me to that 32 goal. :-D
habajaba, thank you for the encouragement,and I will return it back to you. So far, this ride with Shred has been amaze ballz and I would definitely recommend it! Took my so to the Wyndham PGA tournament today, walked about 6 miles in 93 degrees with the humidity set on suffocate, and took 2 pills before starting. After the walking, and chasing down Rickie Fowler for him, I was finally hungry. First time Ive been hungry that early basically since starting this! But I had the energy to keep on trucking, and I credit a lot of that to the Shred Ultra, and a lot of it to my constant progress.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan awesome to hear bro, it's always even more motivating to keep on the right track when you can visibly see gains, or "losses".

Everyone else, keep killing sh1t too! Lots of success in this log, err'body dropping waist sizes!
sparks2012, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, thank you. Its bad enough to fail myself, but worse to do it in front of so many people, so I feel the logs, and EVERONE folowing keeps me from slipping backwards! You rock homie!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
sparks2012, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, thank you. Its bad enough to fail myself, but worse to do it in front of so many people, so I feel the logs, and EVERONE folowing keeps me from slipping backwards! You rock homie!
I'm right there with you bro, these logs and the ones I follow on a daily basis help keep me accountable towards what I am trying to do. Right now, I'm trying to get my OHP strong like yours, so thank you as well, and keep rocking your sh1t out! I've also said this before in your last log, but you've got some superhuman ability to be able to hit the courts with your capt. and/or lift after your crazy Fire/EMS shifts! Makes me think twice about wanting to take a rest day!

Dunno if you knew this but I've got a training log I've been running for the last few months, stop on in, I'd be glad to have you in there too!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right there with you bro, these logs and the ones I follow on a daily basis help keep me accountable towards what I am trying to do. Right now, I'm trying to get my OHP strong like yours, so thank you as well, and keep rocking your sh1t out! I've also said this before in your last log, but you've got some superhuman ability to be able to hit the courts with your capt. and/or lift after your crazy Fire/EMS shifts! Makes me think twice about wanting to take a rest day!

Dunno if you knew this but I've got a training log I've been running for the last few months, stop on in, I'd be glad to have you in there too!
No Sir, I did not, send me the link ASAP and ill be there!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM!! 219lbs this morning and effing stoked about that sh1t!! Been busy as all h3ll today at the fire department, but we talked the Chief into a 2 hour racquetball tournament. All in all around another 1700 calories smoked! Can't believe Im sub 220 for the first time in YEARS!!! Thanks to all of you for the support, you are my driving force!! But I will be honest, I cant wait to get back to tossing some plates again. Monday cant get here soon enough!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOOM!! 219lbs this morning and effing stoked about that sh1t!! Been busy as all h3ll today at the fire department, but we talked the Chief into a 2 hour racquetball tournament. All in all around another 1700 calories smoked! Can't believe Im sub 220 for the first time in YEARS!!! Thanks to all of you for the support, you are my driving force!! But I will be honest, I cant wait to get back to tossing some plates again. Monday cant get here soon enough!
Good work! Keep it going!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Hell yeah brother!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy dance fellas!! Completely off topic and irrelevant for the log, but I seriously had to throw this in here and share. I just had the pleasure of promoting my 15 year old son to the position of Lieutenant for the Fire Explorers with my station. Hes earned it, and it was my Captains idea, but he allowed me to do it. Unbelievable feeling to do that!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nice work @ 219 and congrats to your son. That's freakin awesome!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work @ 219 and congrats to your son. That's freakin awesome!
Thank you brother!! Initial goal was 215, might try and make 210!! And it was a great feeling giving my son a position that he worked for!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Happy dance fellas!! Completely off topic and irrelevant for the log, but I seriously had to throw this in here and share. I just had the pleasure of promoting my 15 year old son to the position of Lieutenant for the Fire Explorers with my station. Hes earned it, and it was my Captains idea, but he allowed me to do it. Unbelievable feeling to do that!!
Wow just wow man . Congrats to you and the lucky son of yours !!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Always a great feeling seeing your kids succeed. Especially when it makes them productive members of society. Which is becoming more and more rare! Kudos to you for raising a solid young man.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a great feeling seeing your kids succeed. Especially when it makes them productive members of society. Which is becoming more and more rare! Kudos to you for raising a solid young man.
Means a lot bro! Thanks

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
That is outstanding man! Great job on both getting under 220 and your son kicking ass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks brother! Glad to see you up in here still!
I wasn't sure if your on pc or mobile but Iam a rep for IDL some of the most intense and interesting formulations on in the game today!

Check us out sometime homie !!! My screen name gets u 25% off the !!!
Cheers m8 ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't sure if your on pc or mobile but Iam a rep for IDL some of the most intense and interesting formulations on in the game today!

Check us out sometime homie !!! My screen name gets u 25% off the !!!
Cheers m8 ;)
BOOM!! Commercial for Commercial. Still my homie bighulksmash

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This is why i love your logs workin out and family are big things in my life glad to here everything is goin well keep it up brotha

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why i love your logs workin out and family are big things in my life glad to here everything is goin well keep it up brotha
I thank you and I know the feeling. Thats another reason I follow yours, I can relate to a lot of it. But still jealous you can get your wife to workout with you!! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update guys, but nothing to report. Got off from the Fire Department yesterday and came home, ran a few errands and went to sleep. Had a fairly busy night at EMS last night. Going to Church with the family, and relaxing a bit. Tomorrow... Oh I cant wait. Im going to start lifting again. Racquetball has been awesome... But holy crap I need to push something!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Get in there and kill it tomorrow man! Enjoy the day with you family too!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Quick update guys, but nothing to report. Got off from the Fire Department yesterday and came home, ran a few errands and went to sleep. Had a fairly busy night at EMS last night. Going to Church with the family, and relaxing a bit. Tomorrow... Oh I cant wait. Im going to start lifting again. Racquetball has been awesome... But holy crap I need to push something!!
Nice church is always a good thing

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
So I'm really anxious for my Shred to get here. At lunch after church eating an awesome hash with too many carbs, I tell the fam... "man I wish I had my Shred to offset this today!" My son is then like "oh yeah, you got some supplement yesterday. We opened it and put it in the cabinet." I was like "are you friggen serious dude? You open my mail and then put it away without telling me?" :)

Good news is it's here! Wooohooooo! Awesome generous sample pack for $1.99 as well. Looking forward to trying all these MST goodies. Thanks for the hookup jalfrey!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm really anxious for my Shred to get here. At lunch after church eating an awesome hash with too many carbs, I tell the fam... "man I wish I had my Shred to offset this today!" My son is then like "oh yeah, you got some supplement yesterday. We opened it and put it in the cabinet." I was like "are you friggen serious dude? You open my mail and then put it away without telling me?" :)

Good news is it's here! Wooohooooo! Awesome generous sample pack for $1.99 as well. Looking forward to trying all these MST goodies. Thanks for the hookup jalfrey!
habajaba youre going to enjoy it my man!! Its a great ride and LOVE it as part of a PWO. If you log it, tag me,I wanna follow

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I am like a kid on Christmas when my supplement packages come! Hah my wife never opens them

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sorry they delayed your sweetness in a bottle brother!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure, man! That's what we're all here for: support, motivation, and brotherly hookups!

??millenniumsport.net "RJA" is your coupon code for 50% off your entire cart! All the time, every time!!??