Burning FireTitan down w/ MST Shred Ultra

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thx bro. Owe it to you and this thread this week!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jalfrey, still rockin my Shred Ultra and still living it. Woke up @217lbs this morning and I think I can drop a few more before running out! Thats 6lbs total! Attaching a picture from my other log, and I do believe the loss is starting to show!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Yeah......you guys just keep killin it......I on the other hand are at what we at fat camp call a plateau.....I do keep getting noticeably stronger, but can't seem to peel the last of the serious fat - but you guys give me hope.....

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah......you guys just keep killin it......I on the other hand are at what we at fat camp call a plateau.....I do keep getting noticeably stronger, but can't seem to peel the last of the serious fat - but you guys give me hope.....
Just keep killin it broheim!! I look at other peoples log, look at the pics they have and force myself to try and get to the point I want. Between lifted67 and Alpha1agreda pics, and the back story of bighulksmash, I get motivated! I know it sounds weird, but I want to be that guy that walks in somewhere and the dudes in the place start thinking " dang, I want to be like him". In my opinion, its one thing for the women to likey, but a whole new level when their boyfriends and husbands are jealous. You got this homie! Maybe its the slightest bit of tweak to your diet thatll pop it off for you

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^much appreciated! Thankfully I'm in this for the long haul and not scared of the hard work....

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Dang FireTitan. You're straight killin it bro! Diff since last pics is very noticeable. Respect!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy dance fellas!! Completely off topic and irrelevant for the log, but I seriously had to throw this in here and share. I just had the pleasure of promoting my 15 year old son to the position of Lieutenant for the Fire Explorers with my station. Hes earned it, and it was my Captains idea, but he allowed me to do it. Unbelievable feeling to do that!!
You should be a proud dad!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
FireTitan you already that mofo bro !!!!

You just dont see it , as I didn't see it. You will come to realize soon just how gifted you are my friend !!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just keep killin it broheim!! I look at other peoples log, look at the pics they have and force myself to try and get to the point I want. Between lifted67 and Alpha1agreda pics, and the back story of bighulksmash, I get motivated! I know it sounds weird, but I want to be that guy that walks in somewhere and the dudes in the place start thinking " dang, I want to be like him". In my opinion, its one thing for the women to likey, but a whole new level when their boyfriends and husbands are jealous. You got this homie! Maybe its the slightest bit of tweak to your diet thatll pop it off for you
I just want people to ask me if I juice again lol being a half-nat it's the best compliment ever.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up at the station today and dropped 3 shred immediately followed by what felt like 2 gallons of water. Went and knocked out 1 hour of racquetball and it felt great, sweating so bad I might as well been in the pool! Will be on the scale again tomorrow after my EMS night shift. Hoping for 216 maybe?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
jalfrey, still rockin my Shred Ultra and still living it. Woke up @217lbs this morning and I think I can drop a few more before running out! Thats 6lbs total! Attaching a picture from my other log, and I do believe the loss is starting to show!
Damn straight loss is showing! Excellent work broham, keep peelin' that fat away!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir that loss is showing! Great job, man!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im really going to test the Shred tonight! So far its been outstanding to get me sweating through my cardio, and as an extra "umph" on some lifting along with PWO, but tonight is different. Between yesterdays and this mornings workout, im hurting.(good hurt) I got all of a 3.5 hour nap before coming in to EMS tonight, and Im dragging. Ive had a total of 6 hours of sleep since 0530 Monday morning. So, I woke up from my nap, had 16oz of turkey burger and when I got to work, dropped 3 shred. Lets see if these little capsules can get my mojo going!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How that Shred get you through the night?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How that Shred get you through the night?
Must have worked he's passed out right now.
It worked like a charm! We didnt have much down time throughout the night, and I made it through! But lifted is correct, I got off @0600(ish) and came home and crashed. Only reason im up now is because I set an alarm, just in case I wanted to try to work legs this morning. Still working on that one, haven't made my mind up

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, unfortunately, my Shred Ultra is officially out, so I thought Id put my final review up before I catch up on some sleep.
I enjoyed the bottle, thoroughly. In all I dropped a total of 6 lbs dropping from 223 to 217. I jumped to 3 caps 2X a day, and that seems to have been the trick, wish I would've started that way. Definitely got the sweats when working out, but no other time of the day which is fine by me. Never felt any jitters or uncomfortable nausea like I have with other fat burners, but I can say that there is a very smooth and clean energy with these. I think I would've dropped a few more pounds, but the last week on them I Started my Halodrol and that seems to have ceased the weight loss, although I still ised the Shred as a PWO. Id live to see how this does for someone dedicated to a LOT of cardio and running 2 bottles back to back. jalfrey, if you ever feel the urge to "misplace" another bottle, feel free to misplace it in my mailbox! Thank you again for the opportunity!! If you kr anyone else has questions about the product that pertain to my time on it, please don't hesitate to ask.