Burning FireTitan down w/ MST Shred Ultra

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I didn't update last night guys, but all of a sudden my body realized it was tired, and I crashed early. But I wanted to say, I took 2 more capsules yesterday for a total of 4, and it was great. The feeling is amazing, and it does in fact aid in hunger suppression. As a matter of fact, I took my wife to a local Japanese restaurant last night, and I had to PUSH in order to eat 6oz of grilled chicken and 4oz of grilled steak. Im trying to keep my carbs under 150, which has not been an issue at all, but I want to maintain 200g+ protein in order to keep as much muscle as possible. We have some hardcore training to do this morning at the fire department, in turnout gear, and then I plan on 1.5 hours of racquetball this afternoon. Bad news, I was wrestling around with my 15 year old last night, and he snatched my arm which aggravated my bad shoulder something bad. So thatll be interesting. Took 2 this morning upon waking, and chased with about a liter of water and an XL coffee from Sheetz. I can see through walls. See you guys tonight

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
FireTitan don't know if you figured this out yet or not, but you can adjust the macro percentages in the myfitnesspal app. This has made it a lot easier to make adjustments rather than go off the bogus percentages they have you with by default. I changed mine to 40/30/30 breakdown and it's been working so far.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a happy man. Took 2 Shred Ultra along with 1 sample pack Cordygen Nan02 that jalfrey sent along with my package(among many other samples) and thathit the spot. No lifting today, as I just wanted to so some cardio and sweat. Well, I did. 1.5 hours of racquetball with those doses, a t shirt, a neoprene gut belt and a sweatshirt, but I could just NOT get tired. Man it was a good time. Now I have to figure out what Im eating for supper. All that on top of the fire training we did this morning on 2 pills, Ive burned some calories today. Yesterday ended with 2225 calories, 105 fat, 122 carbs and protein was 218. So not too bad. Today, Ive only ate a tablespoon of peanut butter, so ill have to rack up on supper. I may just change over to the Warrior diet while on this as Im just not hungry through the day, and about starving by 6:30-7:00. Guess Im gonna just have to load up on meat and a shake tonight. Will update macros later

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan don't know if you figured this out yet or not, but you can adjust the macro percentages in the myfitnesspal app. This has made it a lot easier to make adjustments rather than go off the bogus percentages they have you with by default. I changed mine to 40/30/30 breakdown and it's been working so far.
Yes sir, I actually just figured it out a few weeks ago. I'll attach what my settings are. But thanks for letting me know my friend, that's what I like.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Late, but I'm in. On the hunt for a good burner for a stim lover like me. Loving the log so far FireTitan!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late, but I'm in. On the hunt for a good burner for a stim lover like me. Loving the log so far FireTitan!
Glad to have you and welcome! So far, it's provided me with some real clean, jitter free energy and gotten to the point I Have force myself to eat. I worked too hard for the gains I made over the last 5 weeks, trying to hold on to them, so i still take in at least 200g protein, but rhos makes it difficult. No complaints, its doing what it's supposed to be doing

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a happy man. Took 2 Shred Ultra along with 1 sample pack Cordygen Nan02 that jalfrey sent along with my package(among many other samples) and thathit the spot. No lifting today, as I just wanted to so some cardio and sweat. Well, I did. 1.5 hours of racquetball with those doses, a t shirt, a neoprene gut belt and a sweatshirt, but I could just NOT get tired. Man it was a good time. Now I have to figure out what Im eating for supper. All that on top of the fire training we did this morning on 2 pills, Ive burned some calories today. Yesterday ended with 2225 calories, 105 fat, 122 carbs and protein was 218. So not too bad. Today, Ive only ate a tablespoon of peanut butter, so ill have to rack up on supper. I may just change over to the Warrior diet while on this as Im just not hungry through the day, and about starving by 6:30-7:00. Guess Im gonna just have to load up on meat and a shake tonight. Will update macros later
CordyNano is good stuff. I usually take it before a run. It does have 24 calories a dose though. So I log it on MFP just to be on the safe side.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CordyNano is good stuff. I usually take it before a run. It does have 24 calories a dose though. So I log it on MFP just to be on the safe side.
I did, but considering that and now 3 scoops of PB is all ive had, ill have a lot of room to smash some food down

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah! I stockpile calories for Saturday night too! Rocking some local pizza tonight!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah! I stockpile calories for Saturday night too! Rocking some local pizza tonight!
Im not going crazy with them, just want to maintain some muscle. But dang, pizza sounds incredible. Im giving this 100% though. But dang pizza sounds incredible. Im really enjoying these Shred too! But dang pizza sounds incredible. Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supper tonight guys. 8oz of rotisserie chicken, and 6 farm fresh eggs with vanilla protein mixed in. If you havent done that, its like when you eat pancakes, and some of the syrup gets on your eggs. Makes them great, added protein and different.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Supper tonight guys. 8oz of rotisserie chicken, and 6 farm fresh eggs with vanilla protein mixed in. If you havent done that, its like when you eat pancakes, and some of the syrup gets on your eggs. Makes them great, added protein and different.
I've never heard of that before, bro. How did you come about mixing protein with whole eggs and cooking it?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never heard of that before, bro. How did you come about mixing protein with whole eggs and cooking it?
About like everything else Ive cooked. Trial and error. Added it one day at work for the h3ll of it and all we could think of is that they tasted like they had syrup on them. Give it a shot

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
About like everything else Ive cooked. Trial and error. Added it one day at work for the h3ll of it and all we could think of is that they tasted like they had syrup on them. Give it a shot
I'll have to try it, the only vanilla I've got on hand is the wife's "lean body girl" protein lol. As long as there's no soy in it I'll use it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to try it, the only vanilla I've got on hand is the wife's "lean body girl" protein lol. As long as there's no soy in it I'll use it.
Im sure itll work. Then its just playing around until you get the flavor where you want it. I can go a scoop for 6 eggs.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Im not going crazy with them, just want to maintain some muscle. But dang, pizza sounds incredible. Im giving this 100% though. But dang pizza sounds incredible. Im really enjoying these Shred too! But dang pizza sounds incredible. Lol
Yup yup! Pizza.......the only thing I really miss on my cut..... Like doughnuts to Homer....:)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup! Pizza.......the only thing I really miss on my cut..... Like doughnuts to Homer....:)
Damnit!! Now I miss pizza AND donuts!! Lol. In all seriously, I will typically only struggle for the first 2 weeks, and then Im good. The struggle for me is finding the right thing to eat when we go out as a family, like days were out doing whatever and a mealtime arrives. But as of now, I just dont seem to have any hunger throughout the day.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Let's up that protein to 250 brother :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Im trying brother, but in all honesty, this Shred has killed my appetite and Im forcing down what Im eating now.
I always try to hop on myprotein's us website weekly cause they have some amazing deals. There is definitely better tasting protein out there but you and I know how to it is on a budget so it's my goto.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always try to hop on myprotein's us website weekly cause they have some amazing deals. There is definitely better tasting protein out there but you and I know how to it is on a budget so it's my goto.
Yeah, my next order is coming from them. And yep, budgets suck!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
eggs have been dirt cheap lately as well

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update!! There will be cardio only today as its mine and my wifes 17th wedding anniversary. Hehehehe! "Cardio". Probably wont be on here again until tomorrow, but I hope you all have a great Sunday!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do any of you have Quick Trip convenience stores in your area? They have these great QT brand cookies that I love to eat on my cheat days.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice session this morning. Had to get my son to the orthodontist so I hit the gym Early and fast. Chest and triceps after 2 pills and a scoop of 1MR. Great session and Ill hit the scale when I get back home. Fingers crossed for a little loss in weight!!??

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Solid work man. Never followed one of your logs before. Good stuff

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning to all!! So as I said yesterday, I knocked down a quick yet effective chest workout. Had a few "snacks" yesterday, so Ill have to work them off today. But, went to the Dr. For some poison oak issues, and Ive dropped 40lbs since my last visit(14 months) and hes taking me off Blood pressure meds!! Got up this morning and got on the scale...221, so down 2lbs since starting my shred ultra, but I feel like Im thinning out better than that. Ill update this evening after I get some training and workout in!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Great news about the meds bro - been there! Nothing feels like a greater validation for our hard work than when even the doc has to admit you're doing great - congrats and keep on keepin on! :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Good morning to all!! So as I said yesterday, I knocked down a quick yet effective chest workout. Had a few "snacks" yesterday, so Ill have to work them off today. But, went to the Dr. For some poison oak issues, and Ive dropped 40lbs since my last visit(14 months) and hes taking me off Blood pressure meds!! Got up this morning and got on the scale...221, so down 2lbs since starting my shred ultra, but I feel like Im thinning out better than that. Ill update this evening after I get some training and workout in!
Nice work

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news on the meds! That is one of the best benefits of this lifestyle. I like being strong, I like looking better, I LOVE not having to take meds! It can be argued that some things like joint supps take the place of medicine. But for some reason I'd rather take some fish oil over a prescription blood thinner any day!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What did you want to compete in?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do, it would be bb. I just dont have the joints to do PL. id get laughed out the building!
Never can tell - last local competition my fat petuti won my weight class because I was the only one IN my weight class!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never can tell - last local competition my fat petuti won my weight class because I was the only one IN my weight class!
So... Youre saying I should physically remove any and all competition before We start? Sweet!! I can handle that. Lol

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great progress!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no lifting today, couldn't get in this morning because the football team was utilizing the facility so we decided to wait till this afternoon, bad choice, closed for whatever. But... On a good note, we got to play damn near 2 hours of racquetball for around 1700 burned calories, and I AM trying to lose some weight so Im sure that didn't hurt. Im going to push my limits all week, continuing to dose 4 a day and see what my weight will be come Monday morning!