• Total voters
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just thinking about this stuff the other day. I'm interested in giving it a try.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If anyone is keen, I have 2-3 spare tubs.. im in Australia tho.. maybe trade or sell? I dunno why I bought 4 of them originally.. started using one, but never finished it!*sorry mods if not allowed) :D

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Bump this. I'd love some more of this. 1- carboxy as well.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious if this is just a supply chain issue or too low of a demand to support a restock of this item ?

fade202003

Awards
The 1-carboxy is a staple for me. glad i still have 2 stocked up! The Supersap was great I use that whenever i can get it. These i would surely buy if brought back.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What r the benefits guys? What dosage?
SuperSaponins features a high extract of saponins that significantly increases sex drive, positive mood, erection strength, and overall energy in the bedroom.

In the gym it's been reported to significantly increase recovery, strength, and endurance.

SuperSaponins is the only Tribulus in the world that is extracted for Tribulosin. From anecdotal feedback from AnabolicMinds users, they describe the feeling of Tribulosin to a supplement that significantly increases testosterone.

Do we have scientific data to support this theory? No, but at the same time we cannot ignore the overwhelmingly positive anecdotal feedback.

At least, you will become a sex god that is always in a good mood, but I suspect that gym performance will significantly increase.

SuperSaponins is a supplement that gets better with time. I recommend experimenting with a 60 day protocol at 3-4 grams per day.

Another protocol I also recommend (the one I will be using) is 6 grams a day divided in 3 servings for 5 days and taking 2 intermittent days off...for example, S-M-T-W-T-F(off)-S(off).

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/supersaponins-120-grams.html

I'm using a capped version of this and it is sooo good!

I really need to bring it back!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeahhh

Dear Santa:

I wish 20 Kilos of USPlabs Supersapopins!!!

with love Maxx :D
Ya I never ended up getting to try this stuff, would love to it come back.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im still confused as to what this is? test booster? in general imporve body supp?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is readily apprent from USP powders being "currently out of stock" for such an indefinate time that it is highly unlikely to see these offered ever again...?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, & I thought I was gonna open this thread & see Jacob posting something about bringing this back this week!!