Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
due to my shoulder issues I pretty much use DBs exclusively. With some adjustments to the grip (I favor about a 45 degree hold) I manage to be able to lift incline, decline and flat that way. I doubt I could do a BB with any weight on it at all.

Is it an impingement or joint issue keeping you from pressing?
Impingement

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ill do it on the smith I guess lol. I hate using the smith but oh well.
Hey hey settle down with all that hate. Be one with me and you will succeed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'd post a video but my results are trash. Not worth the time editing and uploading

My incline bench has finally gotten over 1 plate for 5x8-12 tho so I'm happy
Did you do any? Post it. Object is just to get you to do them even if it's 5. Who cares bro? 5 more than the shmuck sitting at the bar

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll post mine when I get home. Need my comp.

Guys lets do this because I have a feeling this will come up again and beating your old number might just be beneficial for you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you do any? Post it. Object is just to get you to do them even if it's 5. Who cares bro? 5 more than the shmuck sitting at the bar
True ****, I'll see if I can scrap the video, partner did an aful job recording. If not then I'll hit chest again on Monday and hopefully have it up in time to not get kicked out of here lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I truly encourage you to post fellas ! Idc if you get 5 idc if you have to go on the smith do anything but I will warn you for the 4th week you must have put in an entry this week . We are here to encourage you to grow and be better every day then the last

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I truly encourage you to post fellas ! Idc if you get 5 idc if you have to go on the smith do anything but I will warn you for the 4th week you must have put in an entry this week . We are here to encourage you to grow and be better every day then the last
Aaaaaaaaaah maaaan!! Wonder what is up the BPS sleeve? Get them in guys, like Alpha said. Even if you can only do 5, it may end up paying off in the end!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a very cool contest. Whoever came up with, big kudos.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man!!! I am proud of you and then some, thank you so very much for the video and Im sure itll be inspirational to others!
Heck yeah! I had a blast. It was nerve racking the night before, just like when I used to compete... and loving it. It was really fun.

Thank you.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you guys post get your friends on here for real , it's great to see how everyone is pushing themselves and everyone else in here AM is one big family I'm proud to be part of

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Full Range of Motion, and a Awesome Job!
Thanks man i tiried was goin for 50 but that didnt work lol unlike FireTitan he got 50

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What if we can't film in our gym? Are we sol?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tell them to fucc off lmao
Just try and be conspicuous or try and find an alternative if possible
Well I just got out of a 1 hour employee meeting about how people are no longer allowed to film in the school gym anymore and if I (as a PT) see it I need to ask them to stop.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if we can't film in our gym? Are we sol?
Where in the heck do you live?? All you eat is rice, you're near a ghetto, you never sleep, you can't watch TV, and now you're telling us your gym doesn't allow cameras??

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Where in the heck do you live?? All you eat is rice, you're near a ghetto, you never sleep, you can't watch TV, and now you're telling us your gym doesn't allow cameras??
Maybe he doesn't really gym. That sounds like a meth-heads life

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just got out of a 1 hour employee meeting about how people are no longer allowed to film in the school gym anymore and if I (as a PT) see it I need to ask them to stop.
So do you actually work at the gym or just utilize it? I ask because you said an employee meeting. If thats the case film it before or after hours. Just a suggestion for you.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Imagine it went something like this....

"If you didn't get caught filming in the men's shower, we wouldn't have to have these rules, son..."

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So do you actually work at the gym or just utilize it? I ask because you said an employee meeting. If thats the case film it before or after hours. Just a suggestion for you.
I just started as a Personal Trainer, got my first client today! After hours doesn't really work cause it's a school gym. I could try to go like super late on Monday but I might not get the entry in on time. Perhaps the deadline could be stretched a weeeee bit for me *cough* titan *cough*

And yes I don't have a tv at college, I'm also living off pasta now too js ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started as a Personal Trainer, got my first client today! After hours doesn't really work cause it's a school gym. I could try to go like super late on Monday but I might not get the entry in on time. Perhaps the deadline could be stretched a weeeee bit for me *cough* titan *cough*

And yes I don't have a tv at college, I'm also living off pasta now too js ;)
Cutoff is Midnight on Monday, so you should be good. Congrats on getting your first client, maybe you could get a client to film it for you, or before your client arrives, a gym employee. As far as they know, youre filming it to promote yourself.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cutoff is Midnight on Monday, so you should be good. Congrats on getting your first client, maybe you could get a client to film it for you, or before your client arrives, a gym employee. As far as they know, youre filming it to promote yourself.
I work for the school not really myself so there's the catch 22. I'll get it filmed tho

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im so in!!! Vid coming soon!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dang right man!!! Cant wait to see you go all beast mode
I'll go beast mode until my shoulder ****s the bed lmao. Speaking of which, restart your shoulder presses. I hit 135 or so for 8 solid yesterday dude.

Just been focusing on ROM.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll go beast mode until my shoulder ****s the bed lmao. Speaking of which, restart your shoulder presses. I hit 135 or so for 8 solid yesterday dude.

Just been focusing on ROM.
Well played! Nothing wrong with x8 at all. I havent done them in a while, but as soon as I get my Androcrine going again you can bet I am. When I stopped, My 1RM was 245, with my ROM getting the approval of lifted67. Im wanting to get that to 265!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Well played! Nothing wrong with x8 at all. I havent done them in a while, but as soon as I get my Androcrine going again you can bet I am. When I stopped, My 1RM was 245, with my ROM getting the approval of lifted67. Im wanting to get that to 265!
I'm not even gonna go for my 1rm on shoulder lol. Its probably around 200-210 but I think my shoulder would fall apart.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not even gonna go for my 1rm on shoulder lol. Its probably around 200-210 but I think my shoulder would fall apart.
Don't be a fool with a 1rm on shoulder press. Use the calculator.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a fool with a 1rm on shoulder press. Use the calculator.
Lol I will. If I tried to do it, I'd be off work and lifting for a month.

Edit: says mine for shoulder is 169. Thats with 135 for 8. I could do 170 for 8. lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I will. If I tried to do it, I'd be off work and lifting for a month.

Edit: says mine for shoulder is 169. Thats with 135 for 8. I could do 170 for 8. lol.
That's ok the 100% is just around the corner.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, There will be no BPS shoulder press guys challenge,I wouldnt do that to you

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established