justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's bad@$$ i don't know to many people who can do that many reps at any age way to go!!!
Thank you BroHulkstinator!
(Just think, I couldn't do 3 pushups 6 months ago)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Studhorse it is a Laxogenin TD, or as many feel, THE Laxogenin TD. I started using it about a week ago. So far I really like it. I am recovering from shoulder reconstruction surgery (at my age that is a perpetual recovery period) so I am always on the look out for things to improve my joints and ROM. The sad part is I over-used my non-surgery shoulder while my busted shoulder was immobilized, then ineffective for the months post-surgery. Due to the procedures performed I was not allowed to lift more than 5 lbs for a couple of months. So now both of my shoulders are toast LOL. But Andocrine seems to really be helping me get through it all. I just picked up a couple more bottles during their Halloween sale :).

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse it is a Laxogenin TD, or as many feel, THE Laxogenin TD. I started using it about a week ago. So far I really like it. I am recovering from shoulder reconstruction surgery (at my age that is a perpetual recovery period) so I am always on the look out for things to improve my joints and ROM. The sad part is I over-used my non-surgery shoulder while my busted shoulder was immobilized, then ineffective for the months post-surgery. Due to the procedures performed I was not allowed to lift more than 5 lbs for a couple of months. So now both of my shoulders are toast LOL. But Andocrine seems to really be helping me get through it all. I just picked up a couple more bottles during their Halloween sale :).
Thanks you for that addition my friend! Glad its doing you well.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
A personal best. I think 30.5
Not too bad for this 51 yo kid.

Thanks for a great test FireTitan it was really fun. :D
Kick ass job .. 51 31 21.. any age thats awesome!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bros. sparks2012 is the monster, I am just barely beastly-adjacent :)

Then again I have been recently asked if I even lift LOL :)
Then you should feel golden brother!! Nice when people know you do!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here it is.

[video]https://youtu.be/93jUhCcKtCQ[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here it is.

[video]https://youtu.be/93jUhCcKtCQ[/video]
My man! I knew you would come through. Hold your head up, and I'm proud of you. What was the total count? It's not like I was watching the video while I am driving down the road because that would be illegal

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man! I knew you would come through. Hold your head up, and I'm proud of you. What was the total count? It's not like I was watching the video while I am driving down the road because that would be illegal
32 reps

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://vimeo.com/190052416

A personal best. I think 30.5
Not too bad for this 51 yo kid.

Thanks for a great test FireTitan it was really fun. :D
Nice Job! way to represent the 50+ club brother. love how you made the video look old. I don't even know how to compress a video much less make it look cool.
I have to admit I miss being able to flat bench.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Job! way to represent the 50+ club brother. love how you made the video look old. I don't even know how to compress a video much less make it look cool.
I have to admit I miss being able to flat bench.
Exactly!! I hope I can hit those reps when I graduate to the 50+ club!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My left shoulder has been jacked for atleast 12 weeks lost track. Been rehabbing it. started decline hammer strength about 3 weeks ago. Standing cable fly can't get a good range of motion. Can't even do a push up still. Can't believe I didn't see this! I will follow you real men. I will try to find a pic my daughter took last week at the gym that shows how lopsided I'm getting. Sick and tired of it. Just don't heal as fast at my age.
BFB 10-29.jpg

FireTitan The pic I promised of how lop sided and crappy looking I have gotten over the last 12+ weeks with the bad left shoulder. Funny thing is on single arm movements over the last month or so I always hit the left arm with an extra set or 2. (Should have started this sooner) try to stay away from the machines to avoid this from happening as well.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CP 10-29.jpg

Did get a He ll of a calf pump that day! at least may legs are not bothering me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feed back brother. Going to look into buying some today. The wife will just have to deal with it. :shock:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 141839
FireTitan The pic I promised of how lop sided and crappy looking I have gotten over the last 12+ weeks with the bad left shoulder. Funny thing is on single arm movements over the last month or so I always hit the left arm with an extra set or 2. (Should have started this sooner) try to stay away from the machines to avoid this from happening as well.
Well I know you're not going to like what I have to say, but I have to do it. I can see the difference in the shoulder size, but its honesty NOT terribly noticeable. I do however see the size you are carrying, and its impressive, especially considering the age you brag about, and rightfully so. Im 39 and you have more overall size and definition than I do, so you should feel pretty dang good about that. You really do look good man, big, solid and strong, that 1 little imperfection is fixable, with time, patience and dedication, of which I know you have. Add the Androcrine, give it a couple of weeks and see if it doesn't start giving you some relief.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Non Hormonal Transdermal by BPS. Does NOT raise Test levels, and is a steroid derived from plants. It was actually the first product I ever logged. You can go back and read up on past logs, you can expect to see some muscle fullness with it, but the big factor for me as well as many other loggers, the laxo in it has crazy benefits for healing(cant explain that one). Even with my torn rotator cuff, I was able to dramatically increase my ROM while on it at 6 pumps a day, and the majority of the pain associated with that shoulder was eliminated, as well as some knee and wrist pains that I typically deal with. That increase in ROM and decrease in pain allowed me to push more and farther than usual, which helped to increase my strength . The stuff is a Godsend!! Its the only supplement to date that I can honestly say I miss when Im not using it(outside of stims). If your interested, go the site(link at the bottom) and go to Androcrine to read more on it. I can also provide you with a 15% discount with code "titan15". Wasn't really trying to influence you, but out of genuine concern, I know the stuff works!
This sounds like something i could use as well! .. how long can you run it for?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Few questions brother.
How many pumps a day for 200 lbs.?
about how many pumps in a can?
5 pumps been working wonders for my joints. Get around 24-29 doses. Highly recommended!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I know you're not going to like what I have to say, but I have to do it. I can see the difference in the shoulder size, but its honesty NOT terribly noticeable. I do however see the size you are carrying, and its impressive, especially considering the age you brag about, and rightfully so. Im 39 and you have more overall size and definition than I do, so you should feel pretty dang good about that. You really do look good man, big, solid and strong, that 1 little imperfection is fixable, with time, patience and dedication, of which I know you have. Add the Androcrine, give it a couple of weeks and see if it doesn't start giving you some relief.
Thanks for the kind words. a lot of gym time on that body, I know I can fix it just didnt know how bad it had gotten till my daughter took this pic. trust me I have the patience, injuries just piss me off. Defently going to pick up some Androcrine. left you a few questions below. need to know how much to buy. does your code work at Nutriverse? Need to get some more mesomorph as well.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 141839

Gun show!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like something i could use as well! .. how long can you run it for?
Love it man! "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me."

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
8 weeks is generally recommended my man. Again, "titan15" gets you 15% off at checkout on the site
]
Got it. thanks brother.. oh and that's 100.. so cant i just pick it when i win the 135 challenge??..lol :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gun show!!!!
That is funny, that reminded me of something: One of my buddies has me in his cell phone as the gun show. i called him one day and his wife picked up the phone to hand it to him and said you got to be kidding me the gun show has your phone number! he likes to buy a lot of guns and hits all the gun shows. LOL.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Love it man! "Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me."
Thanks brother!!!!.. looking huge my man.. !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother!!!!.. looking huge my man.. !!
Thanks for the kind words. Daughter has a few more out of state softball tournaments. then its my time to hit the gym hard and often!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks for the kind words. Daughter has a few more out of state softball tournaments. then its my time to hit the gym hard and often!
I hear you on the that one... i have to plan my workouts around my daughters field hockey and sons ice hockey!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the that one... i have to plan my workouts around my daughters field hockey and sons ice hockey!
It does cut into the gym time but I wouldn't change a thing. (as i doubt you would). Did the same with my older son and daughter and time goes by fast, but I have some great memories. Thank GOD I have a job that allows me to be active in my kids lives!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
It does cut into the gym time but I wouldn't change a thing. (as i doubt you would). Did the same with my older son and daughter and time goes by fast, but I have some great memories. Thank GOD I have a job that allows me to be active in my kids lives!
I agree 100%!! and thankful I have the same job wise that allows me to do the same! its the best part of every week.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to answer your question Studhorse, my code will only work on the BPS site itself.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it. thanks brother.. oh and that's 100.. so cant i just pick it when i win the 135 challenge??..lol :)
I see what you're saying buuuuuuttt.........
Sooner or later, you're going to have to post up that video. ;)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I see what you're saying buuuuuuttt.........
Sooner or later, you're going to have to post up that video. ;)
Saturday.. and honestly i have no idea how many i can get..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and did you notice what shirt I had on in my video FireTitan BPS?