• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Manana broSpartan

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Also gotta call my man Sparkss over here ! Let's see what you're made of pimp!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burnfire CorpKiller smith_69 jayo84 thebigt hairygrandpa come on in and show us how its done

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm made of 10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will 5% pleasure and 50% pain

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse youre needed in here!! Show is up
My left shoulder has been jacked for atleast 12 weeks lost track. Been rehabbing it. started decline hammer strength about 3 weeks ago. Standing cable fly can't get a good range of motion. Can't even do a push up still. Can't believe I didn't see this! I will follow you real men. I will try to find a pic my daughter took last week at the gym that shows how lopsided I'm getting. Sick and tired of it. Just don't heal as fast at my age.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I tried earlier in the hs bench and could go for maybe 30. Ill see what's up tomorrow during hst.
Go get it man push it push it real good lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse youre needed in here!! Show is up
Still on the top of the board in the 50+ category at the gym with 42. Been up there for a year. If I take a pick of it does that count?:02:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My left shoulder has been jacked for atleast 12 weeks lost track. Been rehabbing it. started decline hammer strength about 3 weeks ago. Standing cable fly can't get a good range of motion. Can't even do a push up still. Can't believe I didn't see this! I will follow you real men. I will try to find a pic my daughter took last week at the gym that shows how lopsided I'm getting. Sick and tired of it. Just don't heal as fast at my age.
Hate that for you brother! Hope it all pans out. Just out of curiosity (yes a commercial) have you tried Androcrine?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still on the top of the board in the 50+ category at the gym with 42. Been up there for a year. If I take a pick of it does that count?:02:
Well, I would allow you to post it, BUT thorsdad31 already has 47 videoed.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I would allow you to post it, BUT thorsdad31 already has 47 videoed.
Just joking, I couldn't touch 47. thorsdad31 is obviously the man. I will be back some year. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burnfire CorpKiller smith_69 jayo84 thebigt hairygrandpa come on in and show us how its done
Nah, shoulder said no.
Besides, the 47 reps thorsdad31 did, are hard to beat.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I haven't tell me about it...
Non Hormonal Transdermal by BPS. Does NOT raise Test levels, and is a steroid derived from plants. It was actually the first product I ever logged. You can go back and read up on past logs, you can expect to see some muscle fullness with it, but the big factor for me as well as many other loggers, the laxo in it has crazy benefits for healing(cant explain that one). Even with my torn rotator cuff, I was able to dramatically increase my ROM while on it at 6 pumps a day, and the majority of the pain associated with that shoulder was eliminated, as well as some knee and wrist pains that I typically deal with. That increase in ROM and decrease in pain allowed me to push more and farther than usual, which helped to increase my strength . The stuff is a Godsend!! Its the only supplement to date that I can honestly say I miss when Im not using it(outside of stims). If your interested, go the site(link at the bottom) and go to Androcrine to read more on it. I can also provide you with a 15% discount with code "titan15". Wasn't really trying to influence you, but out of genuine concern, I know the stuff works!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard to beat, yes. But no excuse, bad shoulder, Ill accept!
47 reps, gosh. How did he prepare for that? Throwing non-stop his kids in the air?

Throwing-kids-up-in-the-air-4.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non Hormonal Transdermal by BPS. Does NOT raise Test levels, and is a steroid derived from plants. It was actually the first product I ever logged. You can go back and read up on past logs, you can expect to see some muscle fullness with it, but the big factor for me as well as many other loggers, the laxo in it has crazy benefits for healing(cant explain that one). Even with my torn rotator cuff, I was able to dramatically increase my ROM while on it at 6 pumps a day, and the majority of the pain associated with that shoulder was eliminated, as well as some knee and wrist pains that I typically deal with. That increase in ROM and decrease in pain allowed me to push more and farther than usual, which helped to increase my strength . The stuff is a Godsend!! Its the only supplement to date that I can honestly say I miss when Im not using it(outside of stims). If your interested, go the site(link at the bottom) and go to Androcrine to read more on it. I can also provide you with a 15% discount with code "titan15". Wasn't really trying to influence you, but out of genuine concern, I know the stuff works!
Thanks for the info! Sounds like just the thing I need. Is it natural? You know I'm natty only. I will read up on it. Thanks again brother!! Really appreciate it.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
47 reps, gosh. How did he prepare for that? Throwing non-stop his kids in the air?

View attachment 141837
I warmup with 135lbs 25-30 reps befor my chest workout i was goin for 50 but gassed out when i was all about strength about 4 years ago i would do 225lbs 3 sets of 20 reps one day my friends and i wer watching the nfl combine we went to the gym to see how many reps of 225 we can do flat bench barbell i led the way with 38 reps but i was stacking m1a with superdrol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I warmup with 135lbs 25-30 reps befor my chest workout i was goin for 50 but gassed out when i was all about strength about 4 years ago i would do 225lbs 3 sets of 20 reps one day my friends and i wer watching the nfl combine we went to the gym to see how many reps of 225 we can do flat bench barbell i led the way with 38 reps but i was stacking m1a with superdrol
And you have the audacity to call ME a beast?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw your vid.
Bro, you are a humongous beastly monster! Jeez, you Americans grow big!
If you would throw your kids up, they would reach escape velocity, LOL!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
https://vimeo.com/190052416

A personal best. I think 30.5
Not too bad for this 51 yo kid.

Thanks for a great test FireTitan it was really fun. :D

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Saw your vid.
Bro, you are a humongous beastly monster! Jeez, you Americans grow big!
If you would throw your kids up, they would reach escape velocity, LOL!
Thanks i always wanted to be big from the 1st time i seen hulk Hogan and of course arnold when i was a little boy