BPS: What are you made of?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm an now thoroughly motivated! Lol
FUCCING DOOOOO IT!

^ that plus what I just sent ur inbox should be more then enough motivation on top of your current motivation lmao I want 25 minimum

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im goin for 50 reps i warm up with 25-30 so i hope i can get 50 its almost that time gonna feed my little man hulk then go get this ish

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea this sucks. I can probably get 20. I won't win. But I'm curious to see what everyone can do.
Well, if nobody gets a video posted and you're the only one that does, then BOOM! You win!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly! "I cant win" should NEVER come out of a lawmans mouth!!
Hell, I've been out of the gym for almost 2 months now trying to get my own side business going and other reasons but I will try to give this a shot tonight and load it up tomorrow. I'm not sure my pride will let me do the half-rep not touching chest reps though. *shots fired*

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im goin for 50 reps i warm up with 25-30 so i hope i can get 50 its almost that time gonna feed my little man hulk then go get this ish
Ok so its going to take 50+... and fine full reps.. we will see what i can do

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, but think he would?
I'm sure if you ask smith_69 nicely, he would.

P.S. If you say, "Pretty please with a cherry on top of my whipped cream bikini," he will loose all self control and do it for you. ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What about his back? Is he sending you nudes again/still but this time of his back side?
He doesn't need to send them he likes to post them on my thread to remind me how little I am lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure if you ask smith_69 nicely, he would.

P.S. If you say, "Pretty please with a cherry on top of my whipped cream bikini," he will loose all self control and do it for you. ;)
Lmao

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Somebody's sandbagging here. Lol!

Seriously though, it looked like you could have taken a quick 1-2 second breather at the top and then cranked out a few more. That's just looking at the video and clearly I can't tell how much your muscles are on fire at that point just from the rep rhythm you had going. Very nicely done Sir!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have our first official leader! thorsdad31 outstanding job brother! I knew youd set the bar high!
He's a big guy, it's got to be high for him to even be able to get under it! Lol!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's a big guy, it's got to be high for him to even be able to get under it! Lol!
Yeah, and knowing him he cut it off early to see what the competition has in store, at 11:59 Monday night he'll do whatever the leader has done +1

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, and knowing him he cut it off early to see what the competition has in store, at 11:59 Monday night he'll do whatever the leader has done +1
If I can sweet talk Mitch out of a sample of the new BPS Pre, I might be able to beat that. Lmbo!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yeah it looked like my man had quiet a few more left in the tank.. !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh that reminds me... my prep for tomorrow's B.ench P.ress S.upreme, competition edition will be stellar, stimmed, and stupendous.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
We have our first official leader! thorsdad31 outstanding job brother! I knew youd set the bar high!
Thanks homie u just killed me for the rest of the day chest and shoulders are on fire!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Somebody's sandbagging here. Lol!

Seriously though, it looked like you could have taken a quick 1-2 second breather at the top and then cranked out a few more. That's just looking at the video and clearly I can't tell how much your muscles are on fire at that point just from the rep rhythm you had going. Very nicely done Sir!!
Thank u sir
I was so done i almost quit at 44 im sure someone will get 50+

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
But impressive nonetheless brother! The bar has been set! I know I dont have 47 in me!
If u get a few hours of sleep u might its alot more mental thats for sure

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My fuccing brother!!! Made it look like butter .
This man is such a beast the bar looks like a dumbbell with him under it!
Thanks homie just tryin to add motivation for everyone on here

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy chit.