BPS: What are you made of?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving all these entries man ! Sorry I'm slightly absent , sick as a dog today

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao got bit by a rabbid dog ... I mean sick girlfriend lmao

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao got bit by a rabbid dog ... I mean sick girlfriend lmao
I always liked the biters and scratchers. A little bit of blood never hurt. ;) Was with one that took it a little too far though and I had to put a stop to it. Lol!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, just got done with the gym and its bed time for this guy. Have an EMS night shift to do. Id like to see some more videos when I get back. Tag your buddies and challenge them!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys although I'm sick as sh1t I will try and keep this thread going while Titans away , I need some help thou let's get some videos up and popping! I wanna see those elbows tear ! Lmao

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys although I'm sick as sh1t I will try and keep this thread going while Titans away , I need some help thou let's get some videos up and popping! I wanna see those elbows tear ! Lmao
Bro your evil lol.

Bump

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm NOT posting one cause I know I won't win lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need me to send someone over to give you a shot of 'penis'cillin?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Here, let me help. I'm NOT GOING to post one up. :)
I'm NOT posting one cause I know I won't win lol
Nope it's mandatory ! What if I said if you don't post one you're disqualified from following opportunities ;) I'm not saying it's true , but I'm not saying it's not true hahaha
Need me to send someone over to give you a shot of 'penis'cillin?
I think I'll be good on that one lmao my shot of test later today should do the trick !

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope it's mandatory ! What if I said if you don't post one you're disqualified from following opportunities ;) I'm not saying it's true , but I'm not saying it's not true hahaha

I think I'll be good on that one lmao my shot of test later today should do the trick !
You would do that to us -.-

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan 2 cans on the way. Thanks brother! Hopefully my shoulder will be thanking ME!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Studhorse , awesome size bro, especially for a natty! Were you always natural in the past?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse , awesome size bro, especially for a natty! Were you always natural in the past?
Did a cycle of oral D-bol in college. Had a lineman as a room mate and he hooked me up. we had no idea what we were doing back in 1984. Running back coach called me in the office after a month and told me to get off of what ever I was on. LOL lost all my gains we didn't know or no one ever told me about PCT. the stuff deferentially worked fast.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did a cycle of oral D-bol in college. Had a lineman as a room mate and he hooked me up. we had no idea what we were doing back in 1984. Running back coach called me in the office after a month and told me to get off of what ever I was on. LOL lost all my gains we didn't know or no one ever told me about PCT. the stuff deferentially worked fast.
Looks like you never got off the Dbol, lol! The gains from the 1984 D-bol cycle are still showing. :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you never got off the Dbol, lol! The gains from the 1984 D-bol cycle are still showing. :)
I wish, I did look pretty good on the Dbol of course I was like 19 or 20 years old.
Been lifting for 35 years. for about 7 years it was hit and miss when I was coaching my sons football and baseball teams. (had a small gym at home at the time until we had our third kid, Needed the bed room , sold everything off and had to join a gym. I really prefer a gym. dont get interrupted with stuff like at home.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 141839

FireTitan The pic I promised of how lop sided and crappy looking I have gotten over the last 12+ weeks with the bad left shoulder. Funny thing is on single arm movements over the last month or so I always hit the left arm with an extra set or 2. (Should have started this sooner) try to stay away from the machines to avoid this from happening as well.
How do you train shoulders with a messed up shoulder? I can't seem to do more that 5 sets before mine are killing me and I have to stop. Really ****ting on my gains lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How do you train shoulders with a messed up shoulder? I can't seem to do more that 5 sets before mine are killing me and I have to stop. Really ****ting on my gains lol
I restarted my shoulder press and every thing and just focused on ROM. I hit 135(I think it was) for 8 solid yesterday.
Studhorse it was an easy day yesterday lol. Oh and if I call you cussing later today, its 85% today. Fcck.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I should clarify that I am out due to a technicality. Only own dumbbells and no bench. I'm not wussing out like the rest of these hosers...

Aww, that's cute. He told you that was called test? It's actually called brotein...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having fugging shoulder problems as well, here what I do:
I'm using ridiculously small weights, like 10lbs DB for side raises, then keeping the tension moving slowly, never lowering to zero. Overhead presses, with a bit more weight TUT 3.1.1 for as long as it gets. it's all about time under tension, no matter the weight!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should clarify that I am out due to a technicality. Only own dumbbells and no bench. I'm not wussing out like the rest of these hosers...
Sounds like you're saying that some of these guys need to dig their balls out of their purse and man the hell up. ;)

Aww, that's cute. He told you that was called test? It's actually called brotein...
Shhhhh! I also have him convinced it's just a really big syringe that you need to suck the test out of because the sucking action activates enzymes in the mouth that make the test more potent and increases it's bioavailability 10 fold.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using ridiculously small weights, like 10lbs DB for side raises, then keeping the tension moving slowly, never lowering to zero. Overhead presses, with a bit more weight TUT 3.1.1 for as long as it gets. it's all about time under tension, no matter the weight!
Have you tried twisting your arm on the way up as though you are pouring out a pitcher of water? That will hit your shoulders really good with a lighter weight.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem is that when I get any sort of pump going my shoulder start to have this awful radiating pain. It's only when I do side raises or over head stuff. Front and rear don't hurt at all

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do my Bent over and lateral raises with cables. (started being able to do these about 8 weeks ago)
with this form but with cables (Seem to have less pain for some reason): www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM

Single Arm Jammers. dont let the elbow drop too far down. go as far down as you can stand. )I have been able to go a little deeper over the last 8 weeks but not much).
www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/single-arm-linear-jammer

I can also do Face pulls I rotate from forehead to neck with each rep.

Look up Jeff Cavaliere on you tube he has some pretty good stuff. (He is long winded)

and you have to do reps of like 15-20. that sucks to but better than nothing.
Rehab, Look up www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDzWHQdLkP8

It sucks but you have to use weight that you can control the form almost to a tee.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem is that when I get any sort of pump going my shoulder start to have this awful radiating pain. It's only when I do side raises or over head stuff. Front and rear don't hurt at all
Ever considered some BPC and or TB-500 ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do my Bent over and lateral raises with cables. (started being able to do these about 8 weeks ago)
with this form but with cables (Seem to have less pain for some reason): www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM

Single Arm Jammers. dont let the elbow drop too far down. go as far down as you can stand. )I have been able to go a little deeper over the last 8 weeks but not much).
www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/single-arm-linear-jammer

I can also do Face pulls I rotate from forehead to neck with each rep.

Look up Jeff Cavaliere on you tube he has some pretty good stuff. (He is long winded)

and you have to do reps of like 15-20. that sucks to but better than nothing.
Rehab, Look up www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDzWHQdLkP8

It sucks but you have to use weight that you can control the form almost to a tee.
Awesome contribution! Especially the first video! I'm watching this channel often but somehow missed that video. Will try this today.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome contribution! Especially the first video! I'm watching this channel often but somehow missed that video. Will try this today.
He seems to know what he is talking about. I know some of lifts / Form he shows has helped my shoulder over time.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest is a whole different issue. only a few exercises I can do for the chest with my shoulder the way it is. Mainly have to make sure my elbows don't go to deep. This only work on certain Puss exercises still. any strait bar or dumbbells are out of the question.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest is a whole different issue. only a few exercises I can do for the chest with my shoulder the way it is. Mainly have to make sure my elbows don't go to deep. This only work on certain Puss exercises still. any strait bar or dumbbells are out of the question.
Same here. Doing cables and pull overs mainly with variations of push ups.
FireTitan , sorry for hijacking this thread.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Are we crying about shoulder pain here you little wussies . My right shoulder is fucced had a heavy as shoulder day Tuesday heavy ass chest day yesterday morning and still hit the challenge for nothing last night . LETS FUCCING GET IT!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we crying about shoulder pain here you little wussies . My right shoulder is fucced had a heavy as shoulder day Tuesday heavy ass chest day yesterday morning and still hit the challenge for nothing last night . LETS FUCCING GET IT!
I was just like you before puberty hit me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try wadding up some toilet paper and rubbing it between your pecs a couple times a day. I'm not sure how it works, but it seems to have done wonders for your butt. Lmbo! Jk!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try wadding up some toilet paper and rubbing it between your pecs a couple times a day. I'm not sure how it works, but it seems to have done wonders for your butt. Lmbo! Jk!
WTH? LOL.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I restarted my shoulder press and every thing and just focused on ROM. I hit 135(I think it was) for 8 solid yesterday.
Studhorse it was an easy day yesterday lol. Oh and if I call you cussing later today, its 85% today. Fcck.
That's my Bitch. kind of a pu ssy work out isn't it! LMAO
I was the same way. I read up on it dismissed it for a year and said o what the hell gave it a shot and fell in love with it.

wait till you hit the 3x days. make sure you have some gym time allotted. Like 2.5 hrs. Min. My wife use to think I was cheating on her till she started going to the gym with me and had to come back and pick me up.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMFAO.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I was just like you before puberty hit me.
You know how I know you're lying , when you hit puberty there wasn't a name for it yet , you just woke up with the urge to knock out women with your club and drag them to your cave lmao

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd post a video but my results are trash. Not worth the time editing and uploading

My incline bench has finally gotten over 1 plate for 5x8-12 tho so I'm happy

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd post a video but my results are trash. Not worth the time editing and uploading

My incline bench has finally gotten over 1 plate for 5x8-12 tho so I'm happy
Wish I could incline press!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could incline press!
due to my shoulder issues I pretty much use DBs exclusively. With some adjustments to the grip (I favor about a 45 degree hold) I manage to be able to lift incline, decline and flat that way. I doubt I could do a BB with any weight on it at all.

Is it an impingement or joint issue keeping you from pressing?