BPS: What are you made of?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll get my 6'5 friend in here. He's got high enough clearance.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never done those. might have to look into them if my shoulder can handle it. Do i have to use the Pu ssy pad? don't have too many issues with pulling movements anymore.
Creepy thing the chick in the video kind of looks like my wife. I will have to send it to her.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill have to give that a shot. Plus the woman has that "my buddy's hot mom" look.

EDIT: Sorry Studhorse, just saw your comment of her look alikeness to your bride.
No Problem married her 28 years ago. she was 19 and I was 24. she has aged a lot better than me:wink1:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda is a sandbagger from way back, well as way back as his 20something can get anyway
Lmfao nah for rea pull-ups are my weak point I can row 315 for 1-2 clean reps and 3-4 if it's sh1t but pull-ups no way lol (little forearms, we can't all be gifted like the guy smith_69 keeps posting pictures of)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old Jeep?? Don't see too many of those running around any more.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old Jeep?? Don't see too many of those running around any more.
Yep. '77 J10 with the inline 6 and manual tranny. Transfer has a granny low so that and having lockers in both front and rear, it will flat pull. Lol! It's no speed demon though!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a 1951 Willys truck with a flat head inline 6 cylinder. Same thing, all kinds of power, but top sped was around 50. Wish I'd never sold it.

And yes, extra points for camo, as well as keeping a classic on the road!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. '77 J10 with the inline 6 and manual tranny. Transfer has a granny low so that and having lockers in both front and rear, it will flat pull. Lol! It's no speed demon though!
I want
Better than my 95 ford ranger

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Never done those. might have to look into them if my shoulder can handle it. Do i have to use the Pu ssy pad? don't have too many issues with pulling movements anymore.
Creepy thing the chick in the video kind of looks like my wife. I will have to send it to her.
Ill have to give that a shot. Plus the woman has that "my buddy's hot mom" look.

EDIT: Sorry Studhorse, just saw your comment of her look alikeness to your bride.
If either of you can't do at least 30, we're gonna have to get you on a proper back day regiment.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao nah for rea pull-ups are my weak point I can row 315 for 1-2 clean reps and 3-4 if it's sh1t but pull-ups no way lol (little forearms, we can't all be gifted like the guy smith_69 keeps posting pictures of)
Ill learn ya broham.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dude, you gotta get yourself some SNS Focus XT! It will help with mental focus and clarity plus help with the energy. That and the flavors taste awesome!
Or when BLR releases its new one.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do u post videos, and yes I'm that old dude who needs help with technology lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure I can, but then lukehayd would say I had weenie strokes and hurt my ego again
I think you might have watched the wrong video.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one with the chick doing weird pull-up things?
It was a crack about your weenie strokes.

Some work, some don't unfortunately

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
How do u post videos, and yes I'm that old dude who needs help with technology lol
I've got no clue lol but these are the steps I took
1 film
2 send to firetitan
3 ask him nicely to post it
Lol hope that helps
If not someone please help here haha

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I filmed mine from my youtube account then uploaded from there site it comes up as a link

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure I can, but then lukehayd would say I had weenie strokes and hurt my ego again
Hey, it's yours, you can stroke your weenie as many times as you want. Just don't be surprised when the other guys at the station leave the dining table when you do.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, it's yours, you can stroke your weenie as many times as you want. Just don't be surprised when the other guys at the station leave the dining table when you do.
The fire station is a judgment Freezone. Never mind, we judge the h3"ll out of each other. They're just mad because I'm older but stronger.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fire station is a judgment Freezone. Never mind, we judge the h3"ll out of each other. They're just mad because I'm older but stronger.
You mean that Planet Fitness was started for firemen?! #mindblown

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay gonna try this, if doesn't work I'lol have to figure something else out
https://vimeo.com/190328086

Well it loaded, just like posting a pic.

Ok first and foremost, uber beasts like Thorsdad should b excluded bc we r all mere mortals compared to him. But I never really tried mass reps, over 12, with bench b4 so this was a cool challenge and I guess I'm pretty happy with knocking 25 back at the end of shoulder workout.

while I knew I'd get more than 12 wasn't sure how many more. It was interesting too bc I felt a slight struggle somewhat early and then the groove kicked in somewhere in that 15-20 range and felt like I was gonna go for 35 easy but hit a wall at 25. Thanks for doing this guys, learned something about myself

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ok first and foremost, uber beasts like Thorsdad should b excluded bc we r all mere mortals compared to him. But I never really tried mass reps, over 12, with bench b4 so this was a cool challenge and I guess I'm pretty happy with knocking 25 back at the end of shoulder workout.

while I knew I'd get more than 12 wasn't sure how many more. It was interesting too bc I felt a slight struggle somewhat early and then the groove kicked in somewhere in that 15-20 range and felt like I was gonna go for 35 easy but hit a wall at 25. Thanks for doing this guys, learned something about myself
Nothing shabby at all my man!! Im glad you put it in regardless! Shows your character. And...automatic entry into week 4!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Solid!!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Who's the girl?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Great job!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the complement you did an awesome job try again on sunday i bet you put up more reps the mind muscle connection and muscle memory is a crazy thing when i train chest i try and zone out as much as i can and i usually go high reps plus i do a ton of incline

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I wasn't the only one thinking it...Good job bro. I'll be with you around that many.
I only ask because if it was just some random hotty at the gym, it might have interfered with his reps. Kinda psyched himself out a bit. ???

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only ask because if it was just some random hotty at the gym, it might have interfered with his reps. Kinda psyched himself out a bit. ???
Dont feel bad, I Was wondering who she was too, but figured Id say something and it would end up being either his daughter or his incredibly youthful wife. Just dont want to disrespect the man.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Times like these really put you to the test. Great job on this challenge bro. Well done

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to convert when I get home. Don't have tap talk
I don't understand that. (Not questioning you) I dont have it either, but Using my iphone, I attach a video just like a picture and it automatically goes to tapatalk. Dont know how, just does

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand that. (Not questioning you) I dont have it either, but Using my iphone, I attach a video just like a picture and it automatically goes to tapatalk. Dont know how, just does
He's just scared lmao