BPS: What are you made of?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off topic question here, but how many sets of how many reps is considered to many on squats? Im in the mood for murdering my legs

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Studhorse, let me know when you Androcrine goodies arrive. I want to make sure youre well taken care of my man

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
All right here's mine .. I had no idea what to expect but obviously im not Thorsdad !!awesome job bro

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
angcd3 also , I know you had a couple more in you bro ! Great fuccing job man

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Did i count 42 reps great work man !!!
Yeah 42.. I really thought I might have had 50 .. but I just flat out died at 42 .. and thanks

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I could definitely use some more Androcrine !! However I'm still at the hospital with my newborn daughter. Hopefully we get the ok to leave so I can get a vid up! Good job so far everyone!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Good job dude! And sorry I haven't welcomed you yet!

Welcome to AM. Anything you need, just ask. All the guys/girls here are very supportive.
Thanks !

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang I can't do this, I thought you were actually asking what we're made of, and for me, I am made of taxes.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I could definitely use some more Androcrine !! However I'm still at the hospital with my newborn daughter. Hopefully we get the ok to leave so I can get a vid up! Good job so far everyone!!
Congrats on your new baby girl kids are the biggest blessing i have 2 sons my wife and i love em more than anything

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 42.. I really thought I might have had 50 .. but I just flat out died at 42 .. and thanks
Its funny i felt the same way then i just hit a wall and i struggled to rack the bar

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats on your new baby girl kids are the biggest blessing i have 2 sons my wife and i love em more than anything
Yeah congrats as well! And I couldn't agree more!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yeah congrats as well! And I couldn't agree more!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Girl is a regular at gym, very cool girl who can dead 2.5 times her weight. Needless to say--in love

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Congrats bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Girl is a regular at gym, very cool girl who can dead 2.5 times her weight. Needless to say--in love
As am I. There's a college girl here where I work/workout that is amazing. And she can squat and deadlift like a d@mn champ! And trust me, it shows.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang I can't do this, I thought you were actually asking what we're made of, and for me, I am made of

wish you could put one in here by Monday night! Doesn't matter how many you can do, just want you to be qualified for week 4 homie

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations my friend!! I know youre happy and I am for you. Hopefully you can get one in here so we can see you in week 4

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aight guys I have exams on Monday and Tuesday so I probably won't be hitting the gym till those are over with. Meaning I probably won't get a video in. I'd love to take part in this competition but school comes first.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aight guys I have exams on Monday and Tuesday so I probably won't be hitting the gym till those are over with. Meaning I probably won't get a video in. I'd love to take part in this competition but school comes first.
Is what it is man. Try and get it in if you can.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations my friend!! I know youre happy and I am for you. Hopefully you can get one in here so we can see you in week 4
Thank you sir I appreciate the love. Just got cleared to leave so I'll have my vid up sometime tomorrow! Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too badly ha

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Well played my man!! I knew you had it in you and thrilled you got your entry in!! Just one question... judging by the colors of all the equipment, which McDonalds do you workout at? Lol
Ha to funny never thought about that one !! I prefer to just think of it as the Hulkster's gym brother !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir I appreciate the love. Just got cleared to leave so I'll have my vid up sometime tomorrow! Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too badly ha
Happy dad times a coming!! Get it in here, no way youre going to embarrass yourself man, I have all the confidence in you! Looking forward to it.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised there have only been a few entries after 17 pages. BPS has legit stuff you'd think more people would want the goodness that is androcrine. Also lifting something to win supplements is like a dream come true lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised there have only been a few entries after 17 pages. BPS has legit stuff you'd think more people would want the goodness that is androcrine. Also lifting something to win supplements is like a dream come true lol
I believe when thorsdad31 hit his 47 it just killed everyone's ambitions. BUT, weve tried to let them know that any entry this week, whether you do 25 or 50 gives you an automatic entry into week 4,of which this number will really have no bearing on.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. This is baby girl #2 and I completely agree that being a parent is the best. Also no more money for supplements so I have to enter competitions to win them lol.

PS good job on your 47 reps that's gonna be hard to beat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I beat it. Wait. Nm.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I believe when thorsdad31 hit his 47 it just killed everyone's ambitions. BUT, weve tried to let them know that any entry this week, whether you do 25 or 50 gives you an automatic entry into week 4,of which this number will really have no bearing on.
Yeah he layed the Hammer down early on this one ..!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep in mind, I did say you can re enter with a different video if your reps increase, as long as its in by the deadline

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! It this the leader in reps?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. This is baby girl #2 and I completely agree that being a parent is the best. Also no more money for supplements so I have to enter competitions to win them lol.

PS good job on your 47 reps that's gonna be hard to beat.
Thanks bro much appreciated. Yep all our money gos on diapers and formula lol but i dont think any of us would have it any other way

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea why it keeps crashing when I try to upload my video?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my absence guys , horrible day been fighting with landlord all fuccing day doesn't wanna get my ac fixed today and if you ever been to south Florida you know ac is mandatory

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The same way I upload an image, but press the video button and it crashes Every time?
Hmm. I have no idea. I do the same thing, but mine just posts to tapatalk for some reason. I dont know what to tell you . Maybe someone on here is a bit more tech savvy than I am

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for my absence guys , horrible day been fighting with landlord all fuccing day doesn't wanna get my ac fixed today and if you ever been to south Florida you know ac is mandatory
Challenge him to a 135 bench for reps contest, just make sure he posts his video. Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone is interested, Im making pretzel crusted chicken breast for supper at the station tonight.