BPS: What are you made of?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hold on here .. there's a Titan, Thors dad, and now the Hulk ??!! I never had a chance just by my weak name alone !!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Hold on here .. there's a Titan, Thors dad, and now the Hulk ??!! I never had a chance just by my weak name alone !!!
Lol that's a good one

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
in to follow...dunno how competitive ill be for this weeks but definitely interested!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
https://youtu.be/SH0iTNjMyG4

Let's keep this train rolling guys!!!
Interesting. Im counting 49, not counting the 1/4 stroke before the last one. Looks to me like we have ourselves a new leader. Alpha1agreda, as my counterpart in this, do you concur? And, thorsdad31, as the leader that would be losing said lead, do you confirm? TheMovement , I am stoked you put in this video. Outstanding job my friend.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Alright here's my entry a few reps may not be perfect but I was happy with it. I'm basically running on pure Dad strength since I have not really slept since my daughter was born, Shout out to FireTitan and thorsdad31

https://youtu.be/94z4PzGBM_4

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
H3ll yeah!! I got my count, what are you counting it at?
Well it was 56 with a few reps that may not have been perfect...so 53? In the end it comes down to the judges opinion though.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it was 56 with a few reps that may not have been perfect...so 53? In the end it comes down to the judges opinion though.
Recounted and im counting 53 as well. Outstanding job that not only puts you innthe lead but gets you in week 4. Nice!! +1 for dad strength

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen, we have a new leader in Allhealsonme and this is starting to get interesting. The new lead is 53 and you have till Midnight Tomorrow to get that beat!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
That was definitely fun I remember repping 135 for 27 reps so that's a heck of a jump since I last did it.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Its always good to see where you are compared to where you were.
Yeah that's why we need to get some more vids up, just so people can see where they are at, and beat that number !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gentlemen, we have a new leader in Allhealsonme and this is starting to get interesting. The new lead is 53 and you have till Midnight Tomorrow to get that beat!

Awwwwwww fukkkk
Cannot beat that

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to Allhealsonme !! Fuccing awesome job brother and also big congratulations on the new member of the family man that's awesome !
I'm still really happy with all the entries let's get some more in got a day and 14 hours left fellas let's keep it rolling . Everyone who did post a video up great stuff guys you're sill in t for round 4 so be proud of yourselves . Let's make things happen gentleman , FUCC EXCUSES !!!! All about growth !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I guess I better practice a day b4 .... bar on chest rest disqualifies?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Alright here's my entry a few reps may not be perfect but I was happy with it. I'm basically running on pure Dad strength since I have not really slept since my daughter was born, Shout out to FireTitan and thorsdad31

Awesome job bro !!! I got something to shoot for now

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome job man and way to set the bar!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Well he is Thors "dad" so maybe thor is the kid preventing him from lifting today
It is thor he herd me walk in the garage he was pounding on the door sayin daddy daddy i was pumped to get it today oh well lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Lmao sounds like a wise kid , making you rest to get extra reps right haha
I hope lol i was pumped and ready this morning i was like dam kid go baxk to bed lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I hope lol i was pumped and ready this morning i was like dam kid go baxk to bed lol
Lmao just extra rest bro. anxious to see the next vid!
You really can't say no when they're banging the door calling for you haha