BPS: What are you made of?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
17 hours people!! Either get your first or a new video of higher reps. The leader is still Allhealsonme with 53!!! What a number to try for. So, as the thread title asks, what are YOU made of?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
17 hours people!! Either get your first or a new video of higher reps. The leader is still Allhealsonme with 53!!! What a number to try for. So, as the thread title asks, what are YOU made of?
Hey Titan ? Wanna show us what you're made of ? ;) haha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, I had 50 in my video. And I dont even count. Thats what Im made of, along with attitude, aggression, lard and gravy, lots of gravy
I think he was asking for dïck pics.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I had 50 in my video. And I dont even count. Thats what Im made of, along with attitude, aggression, lard and supplements, lots of supplements
Fixed that for ya Mr 12 supp logs at one time.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone else noticed that Alpha1agreda attempted to call me out this morning and then quickly vanished? Just saying. LOL

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Has anyone else noticed that Alpha1agreda attempted to call me out this morning and then quickly vanished? Just saying. LOL
lol.. it appears that way !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao I went back to sleep , I got up to go to work and said fucc this I need rest to go to the gym

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got 35 on video. At the gym now. Will upload at home. I'm surprised I got that many. If I had a spot I couldn't gotten a couple more.

https://youtu.be/6PN3y4XhQkQ

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video]https://youtu.be/lVp2SUchKAk[/video]

Here's my second attempt. Tried doing the short strokes that some of the other guys use and it just felt weird as all get out.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Here's my second attempt. Tried doing the short strokes that some of the other guys use and it just felt weird as all get out.
Great Job!!!.. thinking about trying to get one more in as well.. , using the same type of reps just to see if there is any difference.. not sure if Ill have time tonight though< mondays my gym time is limited because I have to take my daughter to practice.. and its monday, so there might not be an open bench but we will see.!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great Job!!!.. thinking about trying to get one more in as well.. , using the same type of reps just to see if there is any difference.. not sure if Ill have time tonight though< mondays my gym time is limited because I have to take my daughter to practice.. and its monday, so there might not be an open bench but we will see.!
Short strokin' it is good for some things......
but not for me on benching. Lol!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established

Good job bro you made it look easy.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Great job for real bro! Took it all the way to failure!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I feel bashed. Abused. Called out. Ashamed. Disgraced. I did what the shoulder allows....
CHALLENGE CANCELED

JK, Love you....mean it

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Video is uploading on youtube gonna finish my workout then post my video

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Aww snap good job brother
Thanks man i was feelin it this morning i guess being up all night with a teething little one will do that to u

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Insane !.. Thors dad drops hammer. leaves room. ! ha.. seriously great job. also is that like a mini bench and bar your use, you make it look tiny.
Thanks homie i try lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I did today lol. Also, on ones I can't get to 15 on, am I supposed to push past failure or rest a second and then push out till 15? Like 1234567-rest-891011-rest-12131415

Or just do what I can all at once even if its not to 15?
No rest. Strait 15 reps. but since the challenge is going i think you will be fine. this is mainly about strengthening the tendons at the 15 rep phase.
Did you get sore at all?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude this kid cane up to me while I was doing the 135 and was acting like he could lift more. He said and I quote "I bench 215 for 45 consistently" I told him if he could I'd give him $100 on the spot. He didn't even try lmao
Thats the way Money talks Bull sh*t walks!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, I had 50 in my video. And I dont even count. Thats what Im made of, along with attitude, aggression, lard and gravy, lots of gravy
I like Gravy! went to a restaurant Sat. when out of town. had 4 buns, 2- 1/3 lb hamburger patty's and a mountain of fries on one plate, Covered in Cream Gravy. I go the eye from the wife when i ordered it! I ate the hole thing. talk about an insulin spike!!!! I even finish her salad. had to have some veggies.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude this kid cane up to me while I was doing the 135 and was acting like he could lift more. He said and I quote "I bench 215 for 45 consistently" I told him if he could I'd give him $100 on the spot. He didn't even try lmao
I was warming up for this with my hoody on next to this kid who was benching 155. I did a 2-3 sets of 5 at 135. Then I did 3 at 145. The guy was watching me like yea. I'm stronger than that guy he's only doing 145. Then I banged out 135. Lol he had a sour look after that.

What if that guy did bang out 45 reps. Did you have 100 to give him? Lol. He was probably like I'm not taking this guy's money. Lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
MOTHERFUCCING ANIMAL!!!!! Insane brother! If that doesn't motivate everyone to drop what the fuc ur doing and hit the gym idk what will lol . And the music lmao it's on my top 25 played haha
Im a huge wwe fan i know nerd lol but seriously i was up for it this morning

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like short strokes as long they are up by the head! LMAO sorry couldn't pass this one up.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Im a huge wwe fan i know nerd lol but seriously i was up for it this morning
No speakers at work. what did you have playing??.. huge WWE fan as well as is my son have been ever since I was little

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice job. Good form! I think I saw those pec's fill up with blood as you were doing them. Really look close. LOL
Thanks man. I still had my entire chest/tri day to do so I didn't want to kill myself. I went on to do 5 sets of 5 at 185 after that. Lol.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
No speakers at work. what did you have playing??.. huge WWE fan as well as is my son have been ever since I was little
Hhh theme song got me goin lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what the next challenge is but if we're sticking to chest we could do a race to 100 with just the bar. Harder than you think